It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Code Red: the web is where contactees are mocked into silence and deleted

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   
well when I first came to ATS a few months ago and said aliens had probed my butt Hank started begging the aliens to come visit him too and he started a thread asking them to come. And when they didn't come he got all hateful towards contactees and is now on a vendetta to harass them with demands for proof or silence. So he stays on ignore. I took him off ignore for one moment yesterday but as soon as I read one of his ridiculous demands I placed him straight back onto ignore where he stays.

================

I thank the people who refrained from personal insulting comments and added positive ideas and thoughts to this thread instead.

It is a phenomenon that is too strange to argue senselessly about, and yet it is obviously too precious to throw away like some idle daydream fantasy.

People decide what they want to believe and mostly they believe what they can see. So no amount of reading is going to convince them of something.

Just like religions where millions of people say they believe in their gods, but then they fall away from their faith one by one because they have no direct experience of contact with their gods.

So no amount of preaching and story telling and recounting of miracles is going to give people the one thing they need to believe 100% in their faith. But direct experience of god instantly gives them what they need in order to be 100% convinced, and strangely such contact usually lifts them beyond the bounds of the religions they had perhaps focused on before.

Like that man who spent his time killing Christians until he saw a manifestation of Christ and became perhaps the greatest Christian preacher of all time, and Christianity possibly would not exist had it not been for his participation in its propagation.

And consider how many people believe in religion because of some great preacher, and then lose their faith when that person is found to be a fraud.

So people really need their own direct experience with the alien beings if they are to become one of the true believers.

Now believers of every faith or branch of knowledge have their differences, so it's not like all contactees are suddenly seeing eye to eye. Most of what we experienced is colored by our own perceptions and ways of coming to terms with what happened.

I know that no one is going to change the way they behave unless there are rules made to stop people being openly insulted. People have encounters and they go out of their way to alert the world online to what happened to them, and in return they are abused and called liars or deluded etc.

So at the very least there should be an ethical code that supports innocent peoples rights to tell the world what they know. We can't say they have those rights if we stand back and watch them being abused by mindless hecklers.

If people from the very start had just accepted that contactees needed to get their information out unhindered then the entire ufo/alien mystery would probably be solved by now and we would be living in peace with advanced alien beings.

Of course there should be places to battle out in arguments what we want to accept as facts, but it's counter productive to attack every single person who arrives with accounts of some form of contact. Just let them say their piece so they can get back to their lives knowing they have done their duty as honest citizens. Attacking them with insults just convinces them that humanity is filled with bad people who don't deserve to know the secrets of life anyway.

[edit on 12-1-2007 by probedbygrays]

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by probedbygrays
well when I first came to ATS a few months ago and said aliens had probed my butt Hank started begging the aliens to come visit him too and he started a thread asking them to come. And when they didn't come he got all hateful towards contactees and is now on a vendetta to harass them with demands for proof or silence. So he stays on ignore. I took him off ignore for one moment yesterday but as soon as I read one of his ridiculous demands I placed him straight back onto ignore where he stays.

Actually, I have asked for a meeting with the following..

an Alien,
Sammy Davis Jr.,
The Tooth Fairy,
Jesus,
Ray Charles,
Odin,
Santa Claus,
Bart Simpson,
The Illuminati,
and Wonder Woman. (A very warm invite to you, Diana..)

And it was in this thread, and as you can see, it is an open invite, and I simply do not see how I am being abraisive to contactees, seeing as I answered the questions posted by the contactee from the Zetans. (No, I didn't get a contact from the Zetans.)

Oh probed, feining like you are ignoring me is such a conveniant way to not have to address the contradictions I brought up, wouldn't you say?

EDIT:

Not to mention that fact that you are trying to beat me down by exposing my hidden agenda while silencing ME with an ignore button.

Hello, Pot? This is the Kettle, why are you calling me black?

[edit on 12-1-2007 by HankMcCoy]

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by win 52
Probed....I would like to believe you are telling the truth.

I have one problem with your claims though.....they are in direct conflict with the claims of 2 people who were working for a shadow government with aliens on Mars. How can I believe both? Which one of you is not telling the story correctly?

www.themarsrecords.com...

Book 2 page 206

You can find a prayer to God asking deliverance from Greys and 2' insects etc.

Who are we to believe? This is the problem.

From what I understand the aliens have many parallel agendas happening at the same time. They have agendas to control agendas they have created. Just like we created Saddam and then had to take him out. That's a crude example but they really do have lots of things happening at the same time which often appear to be in conflict with each other.

=========================

Originally posted by LooseLipsSinkShips

Please help me understand. Since there has never been any proof to back up these claims that are often misunderstood as wild, help us understand and believe in you. To help us and the rest of mankind. When did the alien contact you?

No amount of explaining my encounters will convince you. The best way to become convinced is to have your own encounter. That as far as I know can happen more easily if one opens one's mind to the possibility. I was very open to spiritual things and got a massive shock when aliens turned up.

==================

Originally posted by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal
Probed, could you please prove to us that We live in 3-d space and then go on to explain the dimensions of those 3 dimensions.

it's just that we live surrounded by 3-d objects including space itself which seem substantial to varying degrees but to the aliens they are simply a field of energy they can tune in and out of with their devices. We are stuck in this place with all its 3-d substance while the aliens are not trapped by such substance. So to the aliens our 3-d substance has other dimensions that allow them to view it as simply subtle energy they can pass through.

We can take advantage of the width of a wall and hang a picture on it. We can take advantage of the height of the wall and rest a roof on it. We can take advantage of the dimension of the wall's depth and gain protection from that. But we cannot take advantage of the wall's subtle dimension that would allow us to walk right through it as the aliens do.

=========================

Originally posted by crowpruitt
Probed, its been said here that aliens are actually fallen angels.From your expriences what is your opinion of this topic?Also have you ever met any aliens who look human?

From what I've experienced the aliens use the phenomenon of good and evil to control mankind's spirits and thereby their behavior. And they created the belief in fallen angels to give us something to fear. I don't believe there are actually such beings though. Lots of beings act very evil to scare people or intimidate them but it's all part of the control of the human herd I believe.

Yes I've met human type aliens a number of times. They work with the other aliens but would have us think otherwise.

===================

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   
admin edit: The content of this post was nothing more than a personal attack and certainly NOT ATS worthy, for that matter, the former member who wrote it apparently wasn't either.

Carry on...

Springer...

[edit on 1-12-2007 by Springer]

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   
In response to the original post and OP -

I couldn't agree more.

I've been on ATS less than seven months and when I first arrived here I thought I had found a site where I could freely share experiences with others in a safe environment.

Recently, we have had an influx of very opinionated people who can't quite grasp the concept of tact and respect to people who have had experiences outside of their own. It's gotten so absoultely childish that I refuse to make any posts relating to the issue of what may or may not have been an "alien experience".

I should probably make mention that "alien" for me denotes something outside the normal realm of consciousness and experience, and does not always have to do with little green men from Mars.

While I respect the right of free discourse, I cannot - for the life of me - understand why so many people are dead set against just listening to another persons experience and stories with an open mind, without DEMANDING proof from the poster.

Perhaps there might be a correlation between those who are open to experiences and those who demand so much evidence from their "alien hosts" that it would make the very point of contact too much of a bother.

I, for one, would not choose to engage the majority of posters in direct conversations merely because of their aggressive tactics on a subject that can be - for the majority of contactees - a very sensitive and disturbing account.

It's not easy to come forward online these days and not be assailed by persons of another opinion.

Thanks gods for U2U.

Probed - if you ever want to swap stories, toss me a line or two. Perhaps in a more discreet environment, we might be able to find some commonalities between ourselves and our experiences.

Cheers.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   
We have rules here that protect EVERYONE'S ability to share their experience(s) without getting personally insulted or attacked. If you've been the victim of such you need to use the COMPLAIN BUTTON I assure you every complaint is seen and reviewed by staff, ALL the staff.

As you can see by the post directly above yours we don't suffer fools here.

IF however you believe that someone simply asking you to prove your claims is harrassment then you may want to reconsider participating in venues like ATS, it does require a certain "thickness" of skin.

Springer...

Lug

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
IF however you believe that someone simply asking you to prove your claims is harrassment then you may want to reconsider participating in venues like ATS, it does require a certain "thickness" of skin.

And there's the nut of the problem in this entire kerfuffle (sp?)

There has been no silencing going on...only a bunch of people getting tired for the lack of answers. Both those threads went on for about 100 pages between them and now this one is getting bigger by the minute as well.

So, who is being silenced?

Nobody.

Springer said it best...the real problem is thin skin.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by seentoomuch
For the naysayers out there who believe contactees are delusional:

I've been abducted many times over the years and I have wondered if these visits were something that my own brain generated, even to the point of ...

Nicely said. Thanks for sharing that. I'd like to hear more about your story.
Could you U2U me when you get a chance with more of your story seentoomuch?

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I think all of you who desire proof should step back for a second and determine what it is you really want. Im baffled at the neccesitity to mock those who cant provide you with a corpse of an alien or whatever it is that would give you proof.. why is it so hard to just read what they have to say, and give people the benefit of the doubt? im not everyone claiming to be an abductee is genuine, or that those who are genuine always behave in the best manner, but none the less, i dont see why that excuses ANY actions taken to ridicule those people. EVEN IF they are all lunatics, than ask yourselves this:
1. would you openly mock a mentally insane person to their faces in front of those you love merely because he is what he is?
2. if most or all are lunatics, than why do you follow them from thread to thread?
3. why are you even reading this?

Much love, Klaws

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by klawsraught
I think all of you who desire proof should step back for a second and determine what it is you really want. Im baffled at the neccesitity to mock those who cant provide you with a corpse of an alien or whatever it is that would give you proof.. why is it so hard to just read what they have to say, and give people the benefit of the doubt? im not everyone claiming to be an abductee is genuine, or that those who are genuine always behave in the best manner, but none the less, i dont see why that excuses ANY actions taken to ridicule those people. EVEN IF they are all lunatics, than ask yourselves this:
1. would you openly mock a mentally insane person to their faces in front of those you love merely because he is what he is?
2. if most or all are lunatics, than why do you follow them from thread to thread?
3. why are you even reading this?

Much love, Klaws
Well said Klaws,I really like to hear what these abductees have to say.And if I get called gullible in the process,then so be it.BTW Probed,thanks for your answer,it was greatly appreciated.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I just wanted to point out that probedbygrays is banned and probably wont be answering you guys anymore.

Edit:

Oddly enough.. there were posts above mine.. but they seem to have been deleted. This post looks out of place now..

[edit on 15-1-2007 by HankMcCoy]

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy
I just wanted to point out that probedbygrays is banned and probably wont be answering you guys anymore.

Edit:

Oddly enough.. there were posts above mine.. but they seem to have been deleted. This post looks out of place now..

[edit on 15-1-2007 by HankMcCoy]

What happened to him? talk to much after those insects told him to be "silent"

Yes, there was my post above yours, but have been deleted by someone. Strange isn't it?
this is funny world.

Should I re-post it? I am sure if I do that I will get banned.

[edit on 15-1-2007 by CinLung]

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by CinLung
What happened to him? talk to much after those insects told him to be "silent"

Should I re-post it? I am sure if I do that I will get banned.

[edit on 15-1-2007 by CinLung]

My advice would be no, it was erased for a reason, my guess would be to just let probedbygrays rest in peace.

Here is where you would look to get the scoop on pbg.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join