It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Code Red: the web is where contactees are mocked into silence and deleted

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Probed, if i was having such an experience, i would make sure i was being videotaped...
If you saw the tape and you were the only one in the video, would you claim that it really happened anyway? Just curious, because i beleive in Aliens, UFO's but i'm not so sure about abductions. I think its something that has to happen to you before you will beleive.

While we're on the subject, do people from other parts of the world get abducted? I know UFO's appear every place, but what about abductions?

Also probed, have they ever told you what they want with humanity? I'm not an avid follower of this forum. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by seentoomuch
For the naysayers out there who believe contactees are delusional:

I bet the majority of y’all are probably in the OC category which could be helpful in the search for proof, you know, going through endless youtubes, studying blurry photos, using google to zoom in on Dulce, but not for the understanding of the implications and the relationships between humans and them, that is where we come into the picture and admit it you couldn’t handle the truth face to face!

Seentoomuch, I thought that was a well-written post.

I would never say that I thought contactees are delusional. I'm saying that I have no way of knowing whether most of you on ATS are actually contactees.

Just as an example: I'm far more inclined to believe your account, seentoomuch, than some others, because you've given a lot of information, didn't get sensational, and explained your experience well. I at least have a basis on which to judge.

I just can't believe everyone who shows up and says they're in contact.

I am a creative director by profession, I have seen a therapist a couple of times, and I'm a slob. I'm a total Aquarius, and I believe pretty much anything, for a minute, anyway.

I just don't think it makes good sense to totally suspend your disbelief when you're talking to total strangers on the internet.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   
One has to really study thousands of cases to fully appreciate that the aliens are not ruled by our known laws of physics. So we can't use our logic to explain them until we learn about the higher laws of physics they are under.

There's cases where people saw UFOs and instantly the men in black knock at the door and tell them to remain silent. The aliens know everything and there's no way you can sneak a recording device into an encounter unless they allow it.

Also the aliens walk through walls, so they are not always solid, so filming them would be impossible in most cases anyway. Also our devices are capable of recording things within certain dimensions, while the aliens move and exist in extra dimensions around us that our devices and senses are not designed to detect.

So the whole notion of capturing proof is a waste of time because there won't be any cold hard proof unless they give it to us.

Often various people in a group can see the alien or ufo while others in the group see nothing. So this phenomenon defies our logic and laws of physics that are being used to discount every contact experience people have.

I would hope that one day mockery and name calling will be outlawed so that the more gentle and sensitive people of the world will be able to participate in forums without fear.

[edit on 11-1-2007 by probedbygrays]

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Probed : Then why are Not you presenting Nothing to people? Present Nothing to Us, it is Not that hard, follow the orders that were given if you are a true contactee and medium. Do you compehend what Nothing is?

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal
Probed : Then why are Not you presenting Nothing to people? Present Nothing to Us, it is Not that hard, follow the orders that were given if you are a true contactee and medium. Do you compehend what Nothing is?

Actually I've spent years trying to give 'nothing' to people. I try to teach them how to create an empty space of nothingness inside their minds so that the aliens can use that space of nothingness for entering the person's life and making contact.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   
"I would hope that one day mockery and name calling will be outlawed so that the more gentle and sensitive people of the world will be able to participate in forums without fear."

Why are you playing the victim here? I asked you seriously some good questions and you didnt respond to some of them... I think ending your posts with such a statement ^ is detremental to you.
:shk:
I certainly hope you arent implying that I called you names?

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Probed, its been said here that aliens are actually fallen angels.From your expriences what is your opinion of this topic?Also have you ever met any aliens who look human?Thanks for your interesting thread.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by skip_brilliantine

I would never say that I thought contactees are delusional. I'm saying that I have no way of knowing whether most of you on ATS are actually contactees.

Just as an example: I'm far more inclined to believe your account, seentoomuch, than some others, because you've given a lot of information, didn't get sensational, and explained your experience well. I at least have a basis on which to judge.

I just can't believe everyone who shows up and says they're in contact.

I am a creative director by profession, I have seen a therapist a couple of times, and I'm a slob. I'm a total Aquarius, and I believe pretty much anything, for a minute, anyway.

I just don't think it makes good sense to totally suspend your disbelief when you're talking to total strangers on the internet.

Hi Skip,

Reading your post it's clear that you're not a total naysayer but that you would like some background info to use in your assessment of the contactee; that’s a fair request and if it is just the basics it shouldn’t be a problem for most contactees.

When you ask them if they have had mental health problems please consider this: Some do have anxiety problems but you should consider this inherent to the event, I mean would it cause you some anxiety to be taken out of your home and put through what many contactees describe? Give them some latitude for problems related to their visits. In my contacts I was very fortunate to have normal beings involved, not the greys, so I have come out of this mentally unscathed at least up to this point.

As to who can you believe on the internet question I would have to say go with your gut instincts and if you don’t believe the account just don’t post anything and move on. That way if many agree with you and follow the same course by not posting the thread will just wither away. If members do post there, but yet you don’t believe it, let it go, perhaps it is not where you’re at but also should not be discounted if other members are finding something of value in it.

Creative director, huh. You really blew my theory out of the water, I thought the naysayers were all engineers or other proof only professions.

PBGs:

Great thread, it shows how much we need a separate forum for contactees and related experiences.

See ya on the threads,

Surrounded by flamethrowers,

STM

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by probedbygrays

Originally posted by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal

Actually I've spent years trying to give 'nothing' to people. I try to teach them how to create an empty space of nothingness inside their minds so that the aliens can use that space of nothingness for entering the person's life and making contact.

Do you realize that Nothing does Not Exist and what you are telling them to do is impossible? Nothing is Not a space, Nothing is Nothingness, it is Not existing, it is Not "empty space". Empty space has to have or Be something for it to hold true to Being "space". Look at it like "No-thing". Your intentions are obviously good, a re-thinking of the methods and the words would help the listeners to better comprehend... dearly. I have some threads on this definition. If you would like to look into it further I suggest doing so; it would greatly increase the efficiency of your intents

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 11:48 PM
link   
It's easy to avoid being mocked and having your posts deleted. PROOF. If a scientist puts forth a theory that is not backed by facts as though the theory is fact, they get ridiculed and have their theory removed. This is what differentiates a scientist from a mentally ill person or a young person with an overactive imagination. The aliens and ufo's forum is about proving/disproving alien encounters/sightings or evidence. It is not a creative writing forum, diary or therapy session. By posing no evidence you are being ignorant, that is why you get denied.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I don't have all the answers about the aliens. All I know is aliens started manifesting and I dropped everything and focused all my attention on them.

I could see they had access to more dimensions than people know about, and they could transcend and manipulate time and space. I also learned they control humanity's beliefs by creating both good and evil supernatural phenomenon.

Through being with them for many years I learned how they manipulate and control the earth and parallel worlds.

Some of the ones in charge are extremely tough beings with attitudes identical to the angry stern God figure in The Bible. I kid you not. And they have the powers to back it up. They control our reality alright but like God they remain hidden and work in mysterious ways.

I simply came onto the web desiring to tell people what I had learned about the aliens and I was mocked and humiliated immediately as all contactees are.

The aliens told me not to tell people anything, and I was not repeating what the aliens told me I was describing the things I had observed the aliens doing. The knowledge would have set the world free to meet the gods face to face and become free from the 3 dimensional earth world, but the mockers and haters of the aliens Rule the forums and are given absolute licence to perpetually insult anyone trying to give information about the aliens.

Yet as soon as one of the contactees fights back with the tiniest insult they are accused of exhibiting bad behavior.

======================

So what I am claiming from many years of first hand participation in forums,

and the witnessing of the mockery against countless abductees etc,

is that the web is being used to systematically suck all abductees and contactees in-to revealing their deepest secrets so that their souls can then be mocked and literally spat on by the hideous status quo .

It's a massacre of the soul in Biblical proportions and we are all participants in it.

We are either killers of the soul by participating in the mockery of peoples deepest selves or we are defenders of the soul by allowing people to post their deepest secrets without attacking them with horrible insults.

So the web or net has drawn billions out of their individual lives into a world wide cyber society with the false belief that they can openly share their hearts and souls with people. But as soon as they do they are insulted and accused of being insane or of mixing with demons etc. And the aggressive insulters are generally protected while the innocent ones revealing their souls are given zero protection and more often than not silenced for good.

Oh yes I know we can search the forums and find a few hangers on who were not silenced by the insults etc. But they are only .01% of all the people who actually took the time to bravely reveal their souls to the mob.

The religions and governments have always hidden secrets from the people in order to maintain control. They are never going to relinquish that control by revealing those secrets. So all we have is each other and the weird experiences we're having with the unknown.

If we're going to allow bunches of closed minded people to systematically insult and harass into silence every contactee that finds their way to the web and reveals their deepest secrets about the aliens etc then we're allowing the soul of humanity to be openly slaughtered right before our eyes on the big www.

I know that sounds dramatic but it truly is a catastrophe of biblical proportions.

People are revealing their deepest secrets and one by one they are being silenced, until one day they will dry up and no more information will be forthcoming. Then our world will be a soulless place indeed where no one is permitted to believe in anything outside the silly little box the 3-d materialists and religious fundamentalists exist in. imo

PS: And the demand for proof for every encounter or experience people have is ignorance in the extreme and should not be entertained. It's good enough that people share their hearts and souls. Why should they be expected to give more than that.

[edit on 12-1-2007 by probedbygrays]

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 12:23 AM
link   
By all means, relate your story, just don't do it in a forum where a lot of beleivers and sceptics are all trying to conduct research to further their own curiosity. Maybe start your own website that u can moderate, that way you can listen only to the things u want to hear and tell other people they don't need proof because you know it's true. The pupouse of this thread is to play youself off as the victom and bash anyone that politely asks for proof.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 12:25 AM
link   
No it's not good enough that you just share your heart and soul and, yes I expect u to give more. I am not interested in your heart and soul, there are 20 billion other hearts and souls out there. You are not special just because you claim to have been abducted.

Thanks

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 12:46 AM
link   
i'm speaking for the millions of intelligent people who have been and will be abused into silence by the ignorant mob demanding proof or silence. I'm not speaking for myself although as someone who has experienced this atrocity I do use myself as an example.

I get letters all the time from people who praise me for speaking out in the face of perpetual mockery. They say they couldn't take the abuse but they're glad to see I'm hangin in there.

Some of the people have a great deal of information about the aliens and when I ask them to reveal that information on the boards they reply that they can't because people would not believe them.

It shouldn't be about catering to people with information they can believe. It should be about revealing all the unbelievable alien things that are happening to humanity without becoming the victim of mockers in the process. The aliens are very strange and so of course most of what they do is going to be unbelievable to the masses. But the information people have must be allowed to be placed on the web without getting covered over with insults and arguments.

Look at Alien Agenda's threads. There's about 2-3 pages of talk about aliens and about 50 pages of people arguing and insulting all the alien beliefs people have. If name calling and insults were banned then his threads would be about 5 pages long at the most. Then we'd have countless small threads where individuals tell their story to be recorded for all time, instead of endless threads of skeptics revealing their ignorance.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by probedbygrays
i'm speaking for the millions of intelligent people who have been and will be abused into silence by the ignorant mob demanding proof or silence.

And I am speaking for the millions of intelligent people who have been and will be annoyed by an ignorant mob demanding to be heard.

Put up or shut up.

If you want to be taken seriously, get some evidence. If you don't care if you are believed or not, then STOP POSTING THINGS YOU WILL NEVER ATTEMPT TO BACK UP WITH EVIDENCE!

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Thanks for the Demonstration of the silencing tactic used against all contactees Hank.

(Put up or SHUT UP). Give us what we desire or be silent.

In this way millions of innocent contactees are silenced by the ignorant.

I say Don't shut up if you have had contact with aliens. Speak out freely as if you lived in the land of the free and not under the rule of some oppressive regime.

=============

There is no irrefutable proof of aliens in all the world that skeptics cannot smear with their ignorance.

All we have is our individual accounts of what we experienced and the desire to share what we know with the world.

Often many people experiencing the same thing give conflicting accounts of what happened. But still their accounts must be respected as they are people not bugs we can tread on.

So don't be silent good people. Ignore the mindless closed minded ones and speak your truth for all to read. One day decency will prevail and all these mockers will keep a civil tongue.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Is not the evidence of absence...

And other nonsensical Boondockian missives...

What is evident is that certain members have forgotten that while we may disagree with a member's message, that we don't disagree with a member's right to post that message as long as it doesn't conflict with the Terms & Conditions Of Use. I'd dare say that proving a T & C violation is just as unlikely as any of the other evidentiary discoveries alluded to occurring.

That being said, let's respect the messenger regardless of how difficult the message is.

[edit on 12/1/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
While we're on the subject, do people from other parts of the world get abducted? I know UFO's appear every place, but what about abductions?

I'm a European, and I can answer your question. I've lived most of my life between Spain and Italy.

Abductions accounts are extremely rare in Europe. Still, there are some accounts of them. I believe that they are mostly an American phenomenom. I don't remember of having ever heard a story about an "abduction by grays", that are so common in the US.

There were more accounts in the '60 and '70... mostly dealing with "nordics" and such.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thucydides
It's easy to avoid being mocked and having your posts deleted. PROOF. If a scientist puts forth a theory that is not backed by facts as though the theory is fact, they get ridiculed and have their theory removed. This is what differentiates a scientist from a mentally ill person or a young person with an overactive imagination. The aliens and ufo's forum is about proving/disproving alien encounters/sightings or evidence. It is not a creative writing forum, diary or therapy session. By posing no evidence you are being ignorant, that is why you get denied.

Lets put this another way if you don't like conspiracy thoeries (no offense) but i wish to ask you why you bothered to join ATS. Any answer is welcome as im really intruiged as to why you actuallt joined ATS.

Probed if you want i will quite happily send you details of my friends knowledge via U2U. I will only tell you as i know that you as you are a firm believer the same as me and i have respect for my friend.

[edit on 12-1-2007 by silk101]

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 05:31 AM
link   
The bloke (or blokess) is a drama queen, popping up with posts like this to grap the points.....

Duty to humanity, blah blah - you expect people to start churping about all this because they have read it in a thread by someone they dont know about something that cant be proved. Your post reads like you are some sort of chosen one - it's nausiating.

Why can't people stick to the investigative element of this forum and actually do something constructive rather than keep regurgitating this 'Aliens think I am special, they told me so - but sorry can't prove anything' rubbish.

<< 1    3  4 >>

join