It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting Twist in the Logic of Why Disclosure Has Not Occured

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   
YES, This is a Speculative Thread based upon plausbile justification of one reason why Disclosure has not occured, which contains logical deductive reasoning coupled with conjecture, but not necessarily impossible, nor has the possibilities been disproven .

Speculation is a tool we have at our disposal, where difinitive answers are not forthcoming. So, what hinders us from speculating, except for our fears of how such concepts do not conform to the expectations of others?

Here is a theory i'd like to allow others to ponder

What if the "rumors" of downed or crashed ufos is a reality? Reports of such crashes come to us from various countries, and multiple sources from the highest government officials, down to the common everyday people, such as a farmer from outside Roswell New Mexico.

Here is one possible scenario, which may justify why dislosure has not been released openly:

What if the crafts in question do contain some mechanism which allows for time travel? And they crash not due to malfunctions, but because of battle damage due to an ariel conflict, which may either cause their "time travel" devices which are encorporated into their ships to malfunction, causing them to crash to Earth in a different time, like the past.

What if "aliens" who have been recovered (*if they've been recovered) are claiming that they are on our side during a battle, but claim to crash to earth in a different time due to malfunctioning equipment caused by arial conflicts?

Those who we would suspect would be "in the know" may not have enough factual data, or any collaborating evidence to know whether the victims of such crashes are our allies, or our enemies which we shot at, at some point in time, but they crashed 50, or 100, or thousands of years from the point in time in which they recieved the damage.

Perhaps Full Disclosure will not occur because people would be inclined to judge them, even though all information is not provable, or available as evidence yet to support their claims.

Could this be a possible justification as to why the freeflow of information concerning the ufo phenomenon has not been shared with the people of the planet, yet?

What are your thoughts on this speculative based idea?

[edit on 7-1-2007 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   
However, we have supposedly been without any difinitive proof for a rather long time in regards to the ufo phenomenon.

Perhaps it is time we entertain the plausible idea that there are reasons why a none-disclosure approach by those we assume do know is justified at this time.

Thoughts, anyone?

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   
What if the "space ships" are actualy message capsules from God?
What if they are space trash dumped by aliens who dont understand the concept of littering?
What if the ships are manned by "Gods" doing battle in the heavens as Eric Von Daniken proposed?

Actualy I have no idea. "What if" games can be fun, but they are too easy. While the concept of time traveling beings is interesting, to me at least it offers little in the way of explanations.

Speculation is good, but it is better to back them up with data. I'd like to see more that points towards time travelers.

Possible, perhaps, but stating that it hasn't been disproven is like stating that Noahs ark hasn't been disproven. 40 cubits by 40 cubits yet it held a pair every species in the world inside.

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I understand your opinion and I can see how it would
make sense if there was an important reason that the
'powers-that-be' deem necessary to keep from the public.

A more down to earth reason (pardon my pun!), could be
that the craft are experimental, posssibly designed to
confuse folk from foreign and local climes and even though
the technology may be used in conflict, the idea of
creating dis-information is also a warfare advantage.

Who knows, the future connection is as valid as any of
the many other ideas.
Nice one.

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I think that theory could in all likelyhood be plausible, but as an open-minded individual I do consider a lot of theories being possibilities. However, some theories are more reasonable in their conjecture than others. I feel that your theory is one of these...

Lately I have been weighing in the pro's and con's of disclosure and I see it as simply going negatively or positively, with little room for grey area...(no pun intended).

With that being said, it is within reason to speculate that either way we are gaining momentum towards awareness of the masses. Whether that will happen in our lifetime is anyone's guess. For one, I see the 2% of humans that control the wealth and population having too much to lose from such an incident, but logic also makes me speculate that maybe those (especially in the petroleum and pharmacutical industries, and those in high government positions) are making last ditch efforts at wealth amassment for a reason. I also see a lot of coincidence in terms of locales (i.e. Iraq being the home to ancient Sumer, a new moon base to be established, etc.). On the other side of the coin, it is also within reason to see that with the predominant world issus that we are looking for some kind of salvation/ solution to our current plights... which could make our subconscience grow in the area of belief, being necessitated by the need for purpose. This type of thinking is what is keping me on the fence until concrete evidence is given... and it can be frustrating to say the least.

Twig...

[edit on 7-1-2007 by Twiggie]

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Well, I've got my own SPECULATIONS on all of this and it ain't pretty... let me repeat this ... these are only SPECULATIONS.

I'm entertaining the notion that those 'powers that be' who are controlling our worlds monetary and military factions who are well acquainted with aliens and their technology where they are even manufacturing such craft and so on.... well, think about it ... those aliens have given over their technologies and knowledge on things we can't even imagine yet these people are withholding all of this from the rest of humanity.

And who knows? these people are probably flying up there in UFO's where they and their family members don't have to worry about things like cancer because the aliens have given them the cure for it.

They don't have to worry about the aging process because the aliens have showed them how to avoid that where these same people may be living far, far beyond those ages most of us live to.

And the list goes on and on... yet, these same individuals are not sharing any of this information with the rest of the world ... and why? It's because these alien intelligences have taken over the minds of these individuals and are controlling them where they've turned them into MONSTERS where they don't care about the rest of humanity and are only there to serve and carry out those agenda's of those intelligences who are controlling them and hence the world.

So are these intelligences evil? Well certainly one would think that they must be if they are keeping the information they have that could prevent things like further global warming... alternative energy sources... things to save our planet not to mention a cure for diseases like cancer,Aids and so on.... you decide for yourself but whatever the case maybe, they sure better have a real good reason for keeping such information from us....

Yet, apparently, they are controlling our world... because they are controlling the powers that be... this concerns me. Why do they want to control the world? What is their agenda?

Once again, these are only speculations and I'm not saying that I believe in the above scenario but apparently those who believe in that there's a one world order and things along those lines apparently do believe in what I'm describing above.

[edit on 7-1-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
But I will say this, I know that there must be some military involvement in the manufacturing of aircraft that's way beyond our comprehension because I along with 3 others who were with me at the time, saw a huge triangle UFO ... and another one flying off into the distance (at around 4pm in broad daylight!).

These aircraft did not look other worldly... they were very concete yet they maneuvered about and sped off in such speeds one would have to see it to believe it. And they were completely silent!! And then within minutes of this, 2 military jets thundered across the sky's after them.

Now if these were in fact manufactured by humans... and I'm not ruling that out ... then it could very well be that our military is working with those intelligences who have helped them to build such crafts. It's mind boggling to even contemplate this but apparently there are many, many Ufologists who believe that this is the case and now, thanks my seeing those triangles last year... I no longer wonder why they are thinking that way.

[edit on 7-1-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
You guys bring up some good points, some funny too (in a good way, made me laugh).

Palasheea, I like the way you ask some interesting questions. Makes me think.

thanks,
john

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I'd like to add a couple points for this thread:

1) I'm not trying to Defend the alleged intentions of the international community for their part in a supposed cover-up.

2) I'm trying to determine what plausibile/possible legitamacy there could be for such cover-ups. I believe by tackling the issue from this standpoint may offer us some previously overseen reasons for a percieved NEED to do so by those who have been granted such authority.

Thanks,
john

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I think Disclosure is further away than you think because back in the 50's the whole UFO phenomenom and the technologies involved were handed over to private corportions ( Military Industrial Complex ) under the guise of integrating the high tech stuff into modern society.

The problem is that Corporations hang on to their golden gooses worse than any Government could, all so they can continue to get their greedy little fingers in the Black Budget.

The guts of the whole phenomenom is this I think, These companies including Raytheon, Boeing, Northrop ect...need war to perpetuate their earnings so they do what ever they can to pressure Neo-Cons through Lobbying with cold hard cash to see neverending war.

If this fact was to become common knowledge then their would be a massive fallout due to the generational coverup going on since the late 40's involving Politicians, Lobby Groups, Military Companies and the military itself.

So i think the whole UFO thing is covered up for convenience sake to hide many wrong doings over the years by a whole host of interested parties.

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth
The problem is that Corporations hang on to their golden gooses worse than any Government could, all so they can continue to get their greedy little fingers in the Black Budget.

Interesting point. So, the follow up research we could have is to determine if any "oversight" (international or national) even exists to regulate their "golden gooses". Also noteworthy is the relationships between the corporations and the bankers who make money, literally.

So i think the whole UFO thing is covered up for convenience sake to hide many wrong doings over the years by a whole host of interested parties.

Thanks for sharing Mazzroth. You bring up some valid points.

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth

Dude, I could not agree more. What I still don't understand is WHAT are doing those creatures here on Earth, seeing how so many people is suffering, how the planet itself is dying. If they can in fact help us more directly, what are they waiting for? And yes, I think that something about time travel variables are involved here... maybe all the whole thing is so complex because of it. Meaning, it's clear for me why the people in the know is hiding all this, but what really worries me is the "alien" part.

JSR

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   
very good thread..

here is my speculation, although, im proboble going to get trashed for it.
-----
if contact with the powers to be ever realy happened, i think it was very limited.

if we had recovered any crashed ships, i think our understanding of them, is still very limited.

i feel there has not been diclosure yet, because governments around the world still have no clue whats going on. and that scares them.

i see it this way.
if ET is benevolent, why would ET just sit by and watch the powers withhold information vital to the public. if you say, "because it would be interfering". well, if that were the case, they wouldn't have shared information in the first place.

i believe it is a "hands-off" approch that ET takes. and thats why there is no disclosure. because governments have no idea how to answer any questions that may come up.

no need to cause undue hysteria.

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I actually find JSR's speculation very easy to believe. It might be as simple as noted; various authorities that are in possession of wrecked craft and/or other items might have very little clue about its components and/or operation.

There could actually be very little contact other than these 'accidents'. Therefore we have no assistance in deciphering the technology; and our science is not up to speed and cannot help us.

That is why there is no disclosure. The public would demand answers that our authorities could not produce.

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   
But wait a minute, that does not explain those UFO's thousands of us have seen that are cleary waaaaay outside of those aeronautic capabilities that are presently known to us. They are out there I have seen them... All I can say is that I want answers.
The fact is they are out there. There's no question about it and I want to know why the gov't is not coming forward and admiting that they are manufacturing such crafts that can silently hover in one area for as long as they want, do all kinds of aeronautic maneuvers no aircraft that we know us can do and where in a blink of an eye they can just as silently speed off into the wild blue yonder that looks to the observer as if they are traveling at a speed that's beyond comprehension!
And sure, some people are saying that it's high secret stuff that we don't want the rest of the world to know that we have.... but that does'n't cut it because I would think that any country whose got such aircraft would in fact want the rest of the world to know it just so they keep their enemies at bay and on guard! Just look at those countries who possess the knowlege, technology and material to create the atomic bomb.... everyone of those counties in fact broadcast loud and clear that they have such capabilities which they use as a control mechnism to keep everyone in line... especially their enemies.
So this thing about our gov't keeping quiet that we have the super-duper aircraft 'out of this world' (and I mean that literally) but are not telling the world about it for the reason that I've mentioned above... is ridiculous!

[edit on 8-1-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   
To my mind, the simplest explanations are these:

1) UFOs are secret military aircraft. There is no disclosure for obvious reasons.

2) If there are ET UFOs, then the ETs decline to disclose themselves for reasons unknown to all, including governments and militaries.

Given this, then governments have no incentive for and plenty of incentive against disclosure. Why? Think about it.

What would they possibly gain? Nothing. What would they lose? Plenty.

They'd have to explain "why they haven't Done Something About It" or have to explain their failures to Do Something About It.

I don't believe any claptrap about religions coming to an end or anything like that or the collapse of the financial system (why would that happen?). It's that given ETs have no interest in open disclosure or contact, then governments admitting any interest in this area creates only problems, which have no good solution. Why buy a problem?

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   
One more explanation.

Secret military craft which "look like" popular ideas of assumed-to-be-extraterrestrial ETs have a profound strategic advantage: enemies are less likely to shoot at them than under the assumption they were from an earthly military force.

Hence, creating or hoaxing UFO-like phenomenon to generate this idea is an information-war advantage.

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel
To my mind, the simplest explanations are these:

1) UFOs are secret military aircraft. There is no disclosure for obvious reasons.

2) If there are ET UFOs, then the ETs decline to disclose themselves for reasons unknown to all, including governments and militaries.

Given this, then governments have no incentive for and plenty of incentive against disclosure. Why? Think about it.

What would they possibly gain? Nothing. What would they lose? Plenty.

They'd have to explain "why they haven't Done Something About It" or have to explain their failures to Do Something About It.

I don't believe any claptrap about religions coming to an end or anything like that or the collapse of the financial system (why would that happen?). It's that given ETs have no interest in open disclosure or contact, then governments admitting any interest in this area creates only problems, which have no good solution. Why buy a problem?

very logical
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please review this thread about 1-liners

[edit on 8/1/07 by masqua]

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I believe the American public has a right to know where our tax money is going including those illegal activities that are funding these black op programs.
But what's so surreal about all of this is that these crafts are real and they sure don't look like something from some other world even though they are far advanced technologically than any kind of aircraft we are familiar with and this includes those known military aircraft that are considered very advanced.
So in my view, there's a whole other world out there that's so far advanced from the world we all live in -- to us it would look like something out of a science fiction movie if we ever had the chance to visit it, but I now know that such places do exist and this is just so surreal even to think about. It's almost as if we live in the middle ages compared to the world/place where these crafts come from which is so far into the future yet, it's not! It's NOW! And I've no doubt that they are man-made.

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Aliens and ufos that only show them selfs for a few minutes in the sky, in remote areas where they cant study humans or gather any important info sounds very suspicious and highly ilogical. It sounds like a reason for goverment to justify the billions and billions they spend on defence budgets, space explorations and covert operations, while thier citizens suffer fianacially. Disclosure will only leave the goverment with less reasons to spend your money on new toys.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join