It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Green Party

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I searched ATS website and could not find any debate about the Green Party. So I've listed a few websites.

My question is: Is this the new party for the New World Order?

It appears to be a global party, however, it functions like Democrats and Republicans which is odd. Any opinions or comments?

These Global Green history links are toboth official and 'unofficial' Green Party sources. Together, they help to tell the history of the Green Party on a county-by-country, international and global level.

www.gp.org...

www.globalgreens.info...

www.globalgreens.info...

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siren
It appears to be a global party, however, it functions like Democrats and Republicans which is odd. Any opinions or comments?

What do you mean it functions like dems and reps? And why is that odd?

For a political party to be taken seriously, they have to act like a political party right? Maybe I'm missing your point?

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 06:24 PM
link   

For a political party to be taken seriously, they have to act like a political party right? Maybe I'm missing your point?

Dems and Repubs are USA, for the people (America) and by the people (America). How can there be a party that is global for the USA?

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I see what ya saying now.

The party might work globaly but is not for globalization like the corporations are working for. Gotta keep stuff in context.

But really I think that's a pretty lame thing to pick on, not a supporter of the Green party per say, but their policies are pretty good, no?
They work on a grassroots level, not like the other big money, pro-corporate parties. They are pro-worker, non-violent, enviromentalist...

Seems to me they have 'the people' in mind far more than the other two sry sacks of...

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   

posted by Siren

My question is: Is this the new party for the New World Order? It appears to be a global party, however, it functions like Democrats and Republicans which is odd. Any opinions or comments? [Edited by Don W]

I first “met” Ralph Nader when he published his book, “Unsafe at Any Speed” about GMs Buick Roadmaster Limited 4 door sedan, about 5,000 pounds, which could not be emergency stopped from 70 mph 1 time without serious brake fade! GM promptly hired a private detective agency to investigate Nader’s private life for any dirt it could uncover and did a full background investigation on him. Nader sued GM for invasion of privacy and settled out of court for a sizeable but undisclosed sum. Nader took that money to fund his consumer protection effort, one of the very first to of such undertakings.

As time progressed, the environmental movement became the focus of Nader’s personal efforts. He has developed a good following amongst liberals - Dems not GOPs who are bereft of genuine liberals. In 2000, Nader was rightly (in his mind anyway) disappointed the Dems would not support pro-environmental issues more stridently. Dems for their part felt the votes where just not that involved in remote environmental issues.

Nader ran on the Green Party ticket in most states. Bush43 polled 49 million votes. Gore polled 49.5 million votes. Nader polled 3 million votes, but for him running most of those votes would have gone to Gore. Nader polled 70,000 votes in Florida. Bush43 won Florida by 537 votes. And we know what has followed on to that. Dems rightly believe Nader spoiled the 2000 election and gave the presidency to Bush43. Nader is persona non grata in Dem circles.

[edit on 1/5/2007 by donwhite]

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   

The Green Federations: Africa, the
Americas, Asia-Pacific and Europe

Federation of Green Parties of Africa
Benin: Les Verts du Benin
Burkina Faso: Rassemblement Des Ecologistes du Burkina Faso
Cameroun: Defense de l'Environment Camerounais (DEC)
Guinea: Parti des Ecologistes Guineens
Guinea-Bissau: Liga Guineense de Protecçao Ecologica
Ivory Coast: Parti pour la Protection de l'Environnement
Kenya: Mazingira Green Party
Mali: Parti Ecologiste du Mali
Mauritius: Movement Republicain - the Green Way
Morrocco: Les Verts
Niger: Rassemblement pour un Sahel Vert
Nigeria: Green Party of Nigeria
Senegal: Les Verts
Somalia: Somalia Green Party
South Africa: Green Party of South Africa
Federación de los Partidos Verdes de las Américas/ Federation of the Green Parties of the Americas

Brazil: Partido Verde do Brasil
Canada: Green Party of Canada/Parti Vert du Canada
Chile: Partido Ecologista
Colombia: Partido Verde Oxigeno
Dominican Republic: Partido Verde Dominicano
México: Partido Ecologista Verde de México
Nicaragua: Partido Verde Ecologista de Nicaragua
Peru: Partido Ecologista Alternative Verde del Peru
United States: Green Party of the United States
Uruguay: Partido del Sol
Venezuela: Movimiento Verde Ecologico de Venezuela
Asia-Pacific Green Network

Australia: Australian Greens
Japan: Niji to Midori/Rainbow and Greens
Mongolia: Mongolyn Nogoon Nam/ Mongolilan Green Party
New Caledonia: Les Verts Pacifique
New Zealand: Green Party of Aotearoa New Zealand
Nepal: Green Nepal Party
Papua New Guinea: Papua New Guinea Green Party
Pakistan: Pakistan Greens
Phillipines: Partido Kalikasan ng Pilipinas/Phillipine Green Party
Polynesia: Heiura Les Verts Polynesiens
South Korea: Korea Greens
Sri Lanka: Green Party, Sri Lanka
Taiwan: Green Party Taiwan
Vanuatu: La Confédération des Verts du Vanuatu
European Federation of Green Parties

Austria: Die Grünen
Belgium: Groen!
Belgium: Ecolo
Bulgaria: Bulgarian Green Party
Cyprus: Cyprus Green Party
Czech Republic: Strana Zelenych
Denmark: De Grønne
Estonia: Eesti Rohelised
Finland: Vihreät
France: Les Verts
Georgia: Sakartvelo’s mtsvaneta partia/Green Party of Georgia
Germany: Bündnis 90/Die Grünen
Greece: Ecologoi-Prasinoi/Ecologist Greens
Hungary: Zöld Demokraták Szövetsége/Alliance of
Green Democrats
Ireland: Comhaontas Glas
Italy: Federazione dei Verdi
Latvia: Latvijas Zala Partija/Latvia Green Party
Luxembourg: Déi Gréng
Malta: Alternattiva Demokratika
Netherlands: De Groenen
Netherlands: Groenlinks
Norway: Miljøpartiet de Grønne
Poland: Zieloni 2004
Portugal: Partido Ecologista Os Verdes
Romania: Green Party of Romania
Russia: The Interregional Green Party
Slovakia: Strana Zelenych na Slovensku/Green Party in Slovakia
Spain: Confederatión de Los Verdes
Spain: Iniciativa per Catalunya Verds
Sweden: Miljöpartiet de Gröna
Switzerland: Grüne / Les Verts
Ukraine: Partija Zelenych Ukrajiny/Party of Greens of Ukraine
United Kingdom: Green Party of England and Wales
United Kingdom: Scottish Green Party

I think I have it in context. The party clearly has affiliates internationally, which means they can be funded internationally. It also means that leaders with opposing viewpoints to America can influence the global party members.

Again, I ask the question is this the party for the NWO?

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Considering the party makes a point of being a pain the ass to corporations, and at direct opposition to most of the conservative political parties of the world, I can't see how they would be seen as NWO.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Put the NWO into context, a corporate globilisation, then how can the Green Party be the NWO?

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   

posted by Siren

The Green Federations: the Americas: Green Parties of the Americas United States: Green Party of the United States . . I think I have it in context. The party has affiliates internationally, which means they can be funded internationally . . [world] leaders with opposing viewpoints to America can influence the global party members. Again, I ask the question is this the party for the NWO? [Edited by Don W]

If it is, then you can sleep easy tonight. After polling 3,000,000 votes in 2000, they fell off the charts in 2004. I don’t think this kind of networking has much to do with the New World Order. The only thing the Green people have in common is their concern over the environment. The NWO has not replaced the Illuminati nor the Elders of Zion. The NWO is a descriptive term or phrase used to describe the current events especially as contrasted with older, pre-existing conditions.

new topics

top topics

join