It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions about Fallen Angels ...........

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Read through this thread. Isn't it cute how a shiny new member (low or ZERO points) seems to appear to praise and agree with Trained every so often, or ask the next question then just DISAPPEAR (no more posts on any other thread).

I'd like a Mod's perception here. Or an administrator's.

[Let me clarify my observation...]

When brand new members continue to appear and their very first post is along the lines of:

TRAINEDFORTHIS

I would like to thank you for communicating the answers to these �controversial by nature� questions. After all, science is meant to answer all questions asked, thus altering our beliefs in unpredictable ways.

May God give you all that is desirable, in order to effectively drain out the satanic views presented by an immoderate soul. So unfortunate to be a part of such an unfortunate piece of flesh.

I do have a question for you. Please attempt to answer it if you know the answer.

Is GOD with us through out our lives by communicating to us in yet unperceivable ways?

As always, and always.
Thank you TRAINEDFORTHIS

There is indeed "DECEPTION" afoot.

I have NO PROBLEM with Trained expressing his views, or ANYONE agreeing, but if members of his GOLDEN MINISTRIES (found here pages.sbcglobal.net... ) are attempting to foster support without identifying themselves accordingly... that is just wrong.

[Edited on 13-12-2003 by RANT]

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 02:34 AM
link   
LOL,

I am a 20 year old who lives in close proximity to Los Angeles. Just happened to run across this, and thought that this was something that I should contribute to.

Please mind your own business, as I in no way have influenced how any of your questions should be answered.

If you would kindly pay attention to my post, it is only addressed to a single person, and you are not him.

Please do not jump to conclusions, since that is the unfortunate norm for most people.

Have a good night,

Ron

[Edited on 13-12-2003 by wirescream]

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Also,

Please consider that out of all the 'single posters' out there, a possible explaination for what you just described maybe someone just like me, who ran across this post just out of no where, and by my freewill chose to ask a question. Once the question is answered, I have no business wasting my time, as I appreciate only the time of those who the question was addressed to.

Your conclusions are ironically like the FLU vaccine, most people go out and get the vaccine, not realizing that the most common strain of FLU out there, is not one that the FLU vaccine can immunize.

It's called common miss-conception. Sorry If I am going off on this, I just felt a little bit herassed by your blunt post after my FIRST EVER post on AboveTopSecret.

Thank you.

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Just wanted to inform that there is another thread on another forum that I have been working with since May of this year in regards to questions about Aliens. You may want to take a look at some of the questions:

www.godlikeproductions.com... &topic=3&showdate=

Thanks for reading.....

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I know I am off the topic, please apologize. I am just a lost soul.

Please inform me kindly if you are, or are NOT equipped to answer the question below:

Is GOD with us through out our lives by communicating to us in yet unperceivable ways?

Thank you TRAINEDFORTHIS.

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by wirescream

It's called common miss-conception. Sorry If I am going off on this, I just felt a little bit herassed after my FIRST EVER post... (on AboveTopSecret).

Thank you.

I would like to point out I did not single you out until after you chose to respond to my first post. I added the contents of your 'first ever post' in an edit I made after your response. But I must say, for a new person you sure play politics like a pro. Cite: "I just felt a little bit herassed after my FIRST EVER post... (on AboveTopSecret)."

I welcome you regardless of where you came from. Just making an observation I have made of this thread long before you showed up.

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Thank you for understanding.

No hard feelings

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Eh, too bad. My question will not be answered since it has nothing to do with Aliens 'directly'. How unfortunate and sad.

Have a good night all, as I am about to have one myself.

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by wirescream
Thank you for understanding.

No. "Thanks for asking..."

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Sent byb U2U message: One question I had was about the age of the universe. Was it created in literally seven days, which would imply it to be around 10,000 or so years old strictly following the Bible, or is it much older which would mean the days are figurative?

Reply: Earth itself is billions of years old and of course the Universe is older. Mankind does not understand "God's" time at all; only MT (Man's Time).

Is this something that you derived soley from scripture, or was it more from the Holy Spirit informing you?

Reply: Both!!!

Is there a Bible or word of God for each inhabited planet, or at least for those who have fallen to sin?

Reply: Yes!!! For those who have fallen to sin!!!

Was Christ sent to each and every fallen civilization to live, die and rise again? Because that's a lot of times I would assume.

Reply: Yes!!! But only ONCE for each fallen planet. Mars is the closest example of this!!!

And for those civilizations that are pure, how was it that they were better able to resist sin compared to us if we are all the human creation?

Reply: It has alway been "FREE WILL"!!!

Although I've never heard of this, it makes sense to me that there are others out there, just because of the scope of the universe, and I've always firmly believed that Earth isn't alone.

Reply: Your thoughts are most correct here!!!

Thanks for asking.........

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Okay if there are more planets that are "INFECTED" why did we get help from the son of God?
What was with the other plannets during that time.
Could this mean that God had more than one son?
Can you tell me why you know its the holy spirit that trained you and not the "Aliens", and how did it/he present itselve?

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Questor
Truth is closely connected to one's perception & experience a lot of the time when dealing with not-so-straightforward topics.

Reply: I will respond to this comment by saying that this is why it was initially intended for mankind EXPERIENCES and PERCEPTIONS to be toward God. Otherwise one can and will NEVER know God.

Thanks for commenting.......

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wgatenson
How did the holy spirit train you?
Dreams, interpiting the bible, visions?

Something is going to happen to make people not belive in god (alien announcment perhaps), and god is going to come down and kill all of us.

Reply: First of all let me say that in order to understanding the teaching methods of the Holy Spirit, one MUST know God and not just "know of" God. However it does include all three of the methods mentioned above and MORE!!!

Secondly, let me say that God is not going to come down and kill all of us. All God has to do is set back and watch us destroy ourselves physically (as we have done and is still doing) and also commit SPIRITUAL suicide, which has also been going on and will SOON take a DEEPER toll with "THE ANNOUNCEMENT" and "FORMAL INTRODUCTION". This is what sad, but because of Gods allowance of "free will" it will happen.....

Thanks for asking..........

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I always thought topics were there to give your view to support or disagree with other views, and give good arguments for that. All I see in this topic is questions and not questioning the answers, not because persons don't want to, but because Trainedforthis doesn't answer the attacks.

I could also make a topic with only my views, and gain points that way, while I just piss people of which know that I will get points for not discussing but just giving a load of crap away, just like I am giving you points right now with giving my opinion.

But be sure this is the last post I make in this topic and I will not send you any U2U anymore because what you are doing isn't debating as for which this forum is meant, it is just giving people unfundamented crap into their faces which they have to swallow, because you don't answer the attacks, and that is not because you know everything, but because you don't have answers for the attacks.

What you are doing really sucks.

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Question: Can you please specify how you were trained for this knowledged on aliens TRAINEDFORTHIS?

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthtone
Question: Can you please specify how you were trained for this knowledged on aliens TRAINEDFORTHIS?

~Maybe he's an alien!

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by nathraq
Is this a conspiracy?

Is trainedforthis actually Dr.davidbielnik in disguise?

..... Both have posted being experts in their "fields", but would not disclose them. Booya!

Reply: I have not heard of Dr. davidbielink. Also I never claimed to be an expert in any field. I do not need the egotistical "EXPERT" title. I just repeat what has been confirmed by the Holy Spirt. God is "THE EXPERT", I am just the instrument in His hand.

Thanks for asking........

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by daniel191159
Saying that all alien life forms are here to cause trouble is a statistical improbable ....

Reply: Let's try a little debate.......
However, all ALIENS being here to cause trouble is not statistically IMPOSSIBLE!!!

and his statement that there is only one species of alien life is a statistical impossibility.

Reply: There is only one ORIGIN (FALLEN ANGELS) who have cloned the first group (GREYS) and this group has cloned the next, and the next, etc.......!!! The attempt is to making it appear through DECEPTION as though there are many species from many solar systems and Galaxies. In considering some of the responses I have read here, I would say that they are already pretty successful in their deception!!!

For my personal opinion, I would not trust this person if my life depended on it .......

Reply: If this is your personal opinion (which is your privilege) you might want to use the reply "I DO NOT TRUST THIS PERSON". The phrase "I WOULD NOT" could imply you believe you need to tell others what decisions to make and beleive that they are not intelligent enough to think for themselves.

Is this what we call debate. LOL

Thanks for commenting....

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 04:35 PM
link   
You never answered my Question,

TrainedforThis?

I know what it is......Iv bumbfounded you, suddenly you have lost all faith in God and Aliens.
Its okay.
Deep

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeenBekkemaa

Offcourse, because the ones which ask and don't have ideas of their own (even though there are few persons which don't have that), cannot make you a hard time.

Reply: Interesting how you find it necessary to INSULT those who ask questions by saying they have no ideas of their own. So I guess to ask questions would mean one is stupid. Are you aware that the stupidist question is the one not asked?

You just answer as you fit, and you are not here to discuss the opinion, but everybody has to swallow that what you are saying is the truth, your knowledge does increase menkinds awareness and stuff.

Reply: Should I not answer as I see fit or should it be as you see fit? Secondly I really have no opinion to discuss but a MESSAGE to deliver. Thirdly no one has to swallow what I say as you obviously do not. You have three (3) choices. Accept the message, reject the message, or WAIT AND SEE. Do you debate with your letter carrier after he/she DELIVERS YOUR MAIL?

I think a lot of more people would discuss with you, but they do realise that you aren't discussing, and therefore the information you give is useless.

Reply: I am not here to give proof to the message since I am not the Author of the message. I just deliver it. How much time did Paul Revere have to discuss. He only said "THE BRITISH ARE COMING" and kept riding to tell others. He surely wouldn't have reached many if he had to stop at every corner and debate it. If the British had not shown up, it would have proved he was not telling the truth. The SOON to come results will determine the usefulness of this warning/message.

(this debate thing can be fun ...lol)

Thanks for commenting........

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join