It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Predictions & Prophecies, the real ones !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I have wonder if there are any hardcore evidense of any predictions or prophecies.
Not the one you can relate with ex: 10000 BC someone explain a big fire ball that could be a mordern Tank, that will kill all in 4000 AD. You know what i mean.

I am looking for the real F****NG predictions, sorry for that word. There is alot of BULL# out there. The F-word is for bull#ers.

If there is no real prediction or prophecie that could prove its real, (when i say real, you know what i mean) then its all =

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Dude, calm down, take a chill pill, have a drink, relax, mellow out, all that stress should be reserved for the upcoming global economic collapse and the subsequent collapse of the Western Civilization.

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by BattleofBatoche
Dude, calm down, take a chill pill, have a drink, relax, mellow out, all that stress should be reserved for the upcoming global economic collapse and the subsequent collapse of the Western Civilization.

How do you know it will collaps ???? HOW !?
Hehehe any happy pills if you got some, could need some.

I think these would help
www.oprah.com...

[edit on 1-1-2007 by Reckon]

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   
recent and real prophecy? how about this one?

faithofthefathersapparitions.blogspot.com...
the lady of Kibeho. you can google this one up all over the web. it's really hard to dispute this one because this one came true...

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reckon
I have wonder if there are any hardcore evidense of any predictions or prophecies.

If you go to
www.theyfly.com...

you'll find a page that concerns whats called 'The Henoch Prophecies'
& you'll find that 'they' prove their claims of these being accomplished prophecies....
& that one should beware of what's-to-come!
as many 'Henoch Prophecies' are still in the works.

other 'prophecies' are more like future forecasts, (i.e. predictions)
look at the Hopi Prophecies, roadmaps of the future,
also look into what's known as 'Kali Yuga', & lots of other projections-into-the-future
If one were to study human nature, then many forward looking scenarios would have a likely probability of becoming realized, because those Sages & ?maybe Vouyers?, had a grasp of human behavior
... and that really isn't 'prophecy',
until someone decides to "wrap" (those likely results/outcomes) into a mystical, prophetic wrapper.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Reckon, I prophisies that you will soon have a small warn flag under your name for trying to evade the censors. or not........

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I think this is the funniest thread I've read here in a while. "The F word is for bull*&#)ers!"

LOL Thank you thank you thank you!

I'm going to start using that phrase at work.

I'll go around and say, "I'm sorry about that, but the F word is for bull(^&(&^ers!"

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by uplander
I think this is the funniest thread I've read here in a while. "The F word is for bull*&#)ers!"

LOL Thank you thank you thank you!

I'm going to start using that phrase at work.

I'll go around and say, "I'm sorry about that, but the F word is for bull(^&(&^ers!"

I dont get it ???
Ummm

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I posted something similar about Nostradamus. It easy to come out after the fact and say, "Look, Nostradamus predicted what just happened." I would give real credibility to Nostradamus or any other prophet if their followers could just predict the news *before* it happened.

I challenged the followers of Nostradamus, and I guess I can challenge the follwers of any other prophet, to predict a major event that will happen in the near future. I will give your prophet the benefit of the doubt in that he may have had trouble describing people, technology, nations, or institutions that were incomprehensible to someone living in his time, so there may be some ambiguity in his writings. That aside, the prophet should be able to predict an event with at least some precision and accuracy. For example, you should be able to tell me a war will break out in Western Europe in 2012 or a major Earthquake will strike Eastern Africa in 2011.

So any followers of any prophet have non-vague predictions for major events that will happen in the near future?

top topics

join