It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saddam was hurredly executed because of this : Treas Secretary Paulson Arrested

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by factfinder38
The price of gold is climbing so there is a chance that some of this could be true. If it is true the only way to cover it up would be some major attack that will in itself cover the banking system colapse.

This will peak your interest and fits with some of the original post.
wcca.wicourts.gov

[edit on 31-12-2006 by factfinder38]

Well Wanta either appears to be a repeat offender going through the courts or someone was well after him from the government.

Mod Edit: Link format edited. Please review this post.

[edit on 31-12-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 07:22 PM
link   
United States of America a defendant, taken from the third from bottom list that ATS member factfinder posted of court cases that includes Leo Wanta. Wanta is a defendant also along with a host of others but I find it interesting that United states of America is also listed as a Defendant, the Wisconsin Department of Revenue is the plaintiff. There are some very interesting defendants in this case, look at them all, I've only mentioned a few.

wcca.wicourts.gov

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA - Defendant
Date of Birth
Sex
Race 1
Address
Address Updated On
CONSTITUTION AVE & 10TH, WASHINGTON, DC 20530
08-28-2001
Party Attorney(s)

Attorney Name GAL Entered
Lipscomb, William J Yes 07-30-1996

After seeing the address for the US I then did a search and found this
address for US defendant found here.

senate.gov

Attorney General

U.S. Department of Justice
10th St. & Constitution Ave., N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20530

Right now I am looking up the NEW REPUBLIC/USA FINANCIAL GROUP LTD, who is also a member of this court case as a defendant. Anyone got anything on them, here is one of the more interesting webpages on this I have found which includes some data on the above company.
www.arcticbeacon.com...

[edit on 31-12-2006 by goose]

Mod Edit: Link format edited. Please review this post.

[edit on 31-12-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I am mostly posting just to keep my eyes on this thread. This has major implications if factual.

I'd like to add the following as well:

Doctrine of Odious Debts (dettes odieuses)

"If a despotic power incurs a debt
not for the needs or in the interest of the State,
but to strengthen its despotic regime,
to repress the population that fights against it, etc.,
this debt is odious for the population of all the State."

- Alexander Sack, 1927

Curious I am,

Sri Oracle

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I found this interesting but it may add some credibility to the whole leo wanta thing. Their is a lot on this guy on the web and it makes me think that some parts may be true. I have a peaked interest in the whole Hillary C and Wanta connection along with Mark Reich who I think Clinton pardoned.

www.sanderhicks.com...

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I had heard of the Wanta story, covered by Greg Syzmanski on www.arcticbeacon.com...
However is this story about the US Treasury Secretary being arrested genuine??? This would be a huge news story if true. Of course the mainstream media won't give it much if any coverage. I would expect those behind the scenes to ensure Paulson escapes easy, but maybe there are determined enough people behind this to achieve his arrest in the first place. Is the story covered anywhere else?

[edit on 1-1-2007 by golddragnet]

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77

Please spare me...if this report had any truth to it, it'd be all over the news.

I believe there is an excecutive order that permits the united states federal government to take over all news broadcasts. Curious if such an implementation were to take place, if anyone would be required to report on the news that the news no longer decides freely what the news is, or shall be.

I'm not saying the subject matter being discussed, and not on the news, is a result of such an executive order being implemented in partial or full effect, however .......

There are about 10 billion people on this planet. And, for nearly 2 weeks prior to Christmas it was apparent that 90% of the total news was focussed around 3 guys lost on Mount Hood in Oregon. Why was about 90% of Fox/MSNBC/ and CNN news focussed on 3 individuals for nearly 2 weeks? Obviously because there was little or nothing transpiring that was news worthy among the other 9,999,999,997 people of the planet.

BTW -- The arrest of someone as high as the sitting Secretary of the Treasury would not only be big news, it'd be on the level of an act of war against the United States.

Yes, it could be construde as an act of war. But, then again, losing or laundering 4.5+ Billion dollars to fund an illegal war that has had detrimental effects on numerous nations and peoples could also be construde as an act of war. So, if real, this could be a retaliation towards actions and behaviors that the international community does not wish to tolerate from countries who have such influence over the policies of so many other countries as well.

just some thoughts.

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher
I believe there is an excecutive order that permits the united states federal government to take over all news broadcasts.

The are news organizations outside the US as well you know!

There are about 10 billion people on this planet. And, for nearly 2 weeks prior to Christmas it was apparent that 90% of the total news was focussed around 3 guys lost on Mount Hood in Oregon.

Not outside the US it wasn't. I don't think they even got a mention.

Still, no mention of Paulson since the 24th either... Probably just sleeping off the Christmas turkey like the rest of us...

The interesting thing for me about this story is it's proponents, and why they have decided to make a claim that should be so dis-provable if false. I'm looking forward to the followups.

EDIT : And here IS a followup. Blimey.. Make of this what you will.. (and consult your lawyer before posting too it seems!
)

from the original link :-

UPDATE NOTE, 1st January 2007: We have had a very large number of emails from the United States, mainly, and the question repeatedly asked is: WHY IS THE 'MAINSTREAM MEDIA' not covering this? DON'T ASK US: ASK THE 'MAINSTREAM MEDIA'. We are not in a position to answer this question. The other question asked is: Can you verify this? Excuse us? How can any of this be published if it is not accurate at the time of posting? Do not confuse this site with your familiar run-of-the-mill US intelligence diversion and disinformation website. Instead of asking us such crude questions, may we suggest that people who, without a cause, suggest we are liars, are laying themselves open to risk, since such allegations can be addressed in the English Court, where the laws of libel are much more stringent than in the United States. Finally, ALL the relevant documents and back-up information are available in International Currency Review, Volume 31, Numbers 3 and 4 [December 2006], and also in International Currency Review, Volume 30, Numbers 2 and 3 [January 2005]. We are a UK commercial organisation and we will NOT provide free copies of these issues. We will accept and fulfil bona fide subscription/special issue orders. Criticism of what has been posted WITHOUT studying the FACTS published in International Currency Review is reckless and unwise. Neither is it to be recommended in this rapidly moving and unfolding crisis.

So they're not backing away from their claims anyway!

Well, we'll know soon enough. One interesting thing to note is that the US markets will be closed in tuesday as a special mark of respect for Gerald Ford, who died on boxing day... a decision that would obviously have been made AFTER the alleged Paulson arrest...not wanting to stoke the fire here, but if there was some truth in this rumour, that extra day of trading outside the US would be a REALLY useful time for big money to hedge against the drop in the markets, and the dollar, that would occur if/when the news got out...

[edit on 1-1-2007 by nowthenlookhere]

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I would love for this thread to be disproven for my own interest's sake as it could be very easily done so if Paulson is sighted or located or has made an engagement somewhere.

Someone please provide us with this information so we can move onto the next thing.

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth
I would love for this thread to be disproven for my own interest's sake as it could be very easily done so if Paulson is sighted or located or has made an engagement somewhere.

Someone please provide us with this information so we can move onto the next thing.

I was just thinking the same things as you. I too am curious if there is truth behind the claims to his arrest.

I am by no means attempting to hijack this thread or make an identical thread about the same subject matter, but i have introduced a thread called: "Has the U.S. Treasury Secretary Paulson been arrested??" in the Political Conspiracies Forum.

Here is a link, which also references this thread as being the thread that intoduced the information to me:
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

I hope my actions are not interpretted as unethical ATS practices, but I thought creating a thread name without Saddam's name on it might get us results from others who may have information about it.

I am curious what the truth is behind these claims, and i am just wanting to know.

I was/am very intrigued by this thread, and i humbly hope i have upset you mazzroth, by having created a thread with a title more geared towards the Treasury Secretary, and his whereabouts.

Thanks,
john

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Has the NYSE been closed before upon the death of a former president?

oops only 1 line but fairly relevant I would say?

[edit on 1-1-2007 by kickoutthejams]

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by kickoutthejams
Has the NYSE been closed before upon the death of a former president?

They did for Reagan. Not sure about the others.

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   
SMELLS to me like DISINFO maybe to direct/diflect those who doubt the offical gov't story to waste time on garbage instead of wether this was even the real SADDAM?

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Surely, if this was true, German, Iranian or even SOME american News sites would of let it out to the world by now......

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   

I was/am very intrigued by this thread, and i humbly hope i have upset you mazzroth, by having created a thread with a title more geared towards the Treasury Secretary, and his whereabouts.

Thanks,
john

You hope you have upset me ? i know its a typo
anyways I don't care what thread you open up so long as this is resolved as being a fraudulent claim because if its true then we are in for a rocky ride.

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Thanks,
john

You hope you have upset me ? i know its a typo
anyways I don't care what thread you open up so long as this is resolved as being a fraudulent claim because if its true then we are in for a rocky ride.

Thanks for knowing it was a typo, as i laugh at myself outloud!

Too Funny!

Thanks,
John

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Ok I just did a search on google today for any reference to Paulson being arrested and guess what there are heaps of hits today, yesterday there was none.

www.rumormillnews.com...

www.afterdowningstreet.org...

www.unexplained-mysteries.com...

So it is getting very interesting indeed, perhaps its just a hoax but I guess we will know soon enough.

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   

www.rumormillnews.com...

www.afterdowningstreet.org...

www.unexplained-mysteries.com...

These are just regurgitations of the same source story.

When something shows up on the AP, AFP, Reuters, or any other legitimate source, then might start actually thinking it could be true.

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Djohnston

I guess you missed the significance of my last post, the fact that its now showing up on google without concrete proof that its false after a few days of being out. It should be very easy to disprove this as I have mentioned in previous post's

I hope it is false to be honest, as my brokerage firm doesn't allow short selling and I would be loading up on index stocks as a G-O!

link   
These worldreports.org folks seem to be the main distributors of this story, and I do believe it is true, that BushCo is facing huge international financial crimes.

www.worldreports.org...

We have seven separate sources for this information, including one very senior British Central Government source, two British intelligence confirmations, and three high-level well-placed US confirmations that Paulson’s arrest took place in recent days.

Since this dramatic development, Paulson has vanished from view.

A brief sanitised report about his meeting on 21st December with the German Finance Minister, Peer Steinbrueck, and with Chancellor Angela Merkel, appeared in several US newspapers, but there was no mention of his desperate plan to use the Wanta funds to pay 1% of $370 trillion of derivatives plus ninety-nine percent in the form of a Ten-Year Note, because this fantasy was ‘spiked’ by our last report.

Here's Yahoo's sanitized report on Paulson's meeting with German officials. In January they take over the head of the G8. Loks like there was an issue that needed fixing and I think it is Bush's hedge funds which are the question. At least the story is moving with current events.

Germany, US move closer to compromise on hedge funds

Fri Dec 22

In a meeting on Thursday, German Chancellor Angela Merkel and US Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson had agreed that "action is needed to avert risks and protect investors" and that "transparency must be fostered as an important condition for efficient capital markets," a spokesman said on Friday."

So the question seems to be, "Was Paulson arrested by German authorities?"

This site has an interview with Mr. Wanta, who might be a sort of "Economic Hitman" like in the recent book of the same name. Maybe that's why people haven't heard of him? Anyway here it is:

www.apfn.org...

LEO WANTA INTERVIEW: HE BLOWS THE LID

Facsimile Transmission
9-21-97 Tom of Venice

TOM: Are you under house arrest in Wisconsin?
WANTA: Yes. It's illegal.

T: When did you go to work for the U.S. government?
W: September 20, 1963.

T: In what capacity were you hired?
W: DEA and CIA with Senator Alexander Wiley(R-WI) as my sponsor.

T: What were your overall project jobs?
W: Aerospace, munitions, and currency.

T: When did you go to work for the Republican Party?
W: 1965.

T: Did you work for the Nixon campaign in 1968?
W: Yes, with Ray Fleming in communications.

T: Did you play a role in the Indochina conflict?
W: Yes, in tank projects and "B" bombers.

T: What was your capacity or role with the president?
W: I worked in the Department of Defense.

T: Did this role continue in the Carter Administration?
W: Yes. It was non-political. My skills were in demand.

T: In 1980 when President Reagan was elected, did your role in government
expand?
W: Yes, I went to work for Jim Baker who helped me get work with Bill Casey in the CIA special operations branch -- Black Ops.

T: What role did Vice President George Bush play?
W: He was the Supervisor of Record.

T: Please explain your operation in the old Soviet Union.
W: We dealt with the fusion bomb and the destabilization of the Soviet
economy. My partner was Kok Howie Kwong of the Chinese Secret Service.

T: The Chinese worked with the United States in the ruble destabilization?
W: You bet!

T: You were detained in Switzerland on July 7, 1993?
W: Yes. The Swiss police arrested me on Wisconsin State tax charges.

T: What happened next?
W: I spent 130 days in a dungeon.

W: Prime Minister Rabin of Israel wrote a letter to the Swiss demanding my
release, given I was chairman of the AmeriTrust account.

W: The Swiss government released me and I was sent to New York state.

W: The federal judge in New York state released me, but I was arrested by
the state of Wisconsin on the steps of the federal courthouse as I left the building.

T: This is while you were still Somalian Ambassador to Switzerland?
W: Yes, of course. I had previously been Ambassador to Canada.

T: You were in Switzerland to execute a 70 billion dollar credit for the U.S. Treasury?
W: Yes. Along with Vince Foster and Geneva Farrell. We were to meet at the
Hotel Dekpix in Switzerland.

T: What was the role of George Bush in the AmeriTrust account?
W: Bush felt he could never lose the election and would be able to grab(??)
all the money himself.

T: Of course, Clinton won the election.
W: Yes. And Vince Foster and Mickey Lee Cantor called me and drew up an
instrument for $250,000,000 for the credit of the Children's Defense Fund.

T: What about the rest of the fund?
W: There was $210 billion in the account, $250 million to the Children's
Defense Fund, $70 billion was to be assigned to the White House, and some
to be directed to foreign nations.

T: Why was Vince Foster silenced?
W: He was upset about me and felt the AmeriTrust funds were being misdirected.

T: What was Foster's role with Bill Casey?
W: The Contra/arms laundering in Arkansas.

T: What is your understanding of the role of Ken Starr?
W: Protect the Clintons.

T: Explain to us your meeting with John Brown of Little Rock, Arkansas.
W: Mr. Brown drove up to Lacrosse, Wisconsin and said he was a Registered
Agent of Ken Starr. He demanded that I give him documents in my possession.

T: Did you give him the documents?
W: Yes. I was under house arrest and felt a great deal of pressure.

T: What were the documents about?
W: They were files relating to Mena, the DEA, Barry Seal, and the Chinese
COLA accounts.

T: What do you know about Mena?
W: It involved the Arkansas Development Finance Authority run by Bob Nash
which used Mitsui Mfg Bank to launder Japanese yen.

T: What else do you know about Mena?
W: It involved Bill Clinton, George Bush, Vince Foster, Bill Hakr and Webb
Hubbell. Japanese yen was laundered through the Bank of China in exchange
for U.S. dollars.

T: What else should we know about Mena?
W: Of course Barry Seal was the pilot bringing in the drugs. He reported to Bill Casey.

T: Did George Bush know about the murder of Barry Seal?
W: You bet!

T: What about the arms operation in Arkansas?
W: Arms were shipped through Honduras through the Chinese COLAs accounts.
My partner was eventually murdered with the help of Chinese Intelligence.

T: That partner was Kwong?
W: Yes.

T: What was the role of Hillary Clinton?
W: She was president of Standard LaFarge and helped launder the arms
profits through its headquarters in Quebec, Canada.

T: There is a hearing due on the 23rd of September, 1997.
W: I am hoping that my attorney's request for a summary judgment will be accepted.

T: That would lead to your release?
W: Yes, I hope.

T: Would you testify before the Senate Intelligence or Banking Committee?
W: Certainly.

T: Thanks for your cooperation.

END OF INTERVIEW.

[edit on 1-1-2007 by smallpeeps]

link   
I just found this link:

www.philippinepolitics.net...

It seems fairly complex but there's a heck of a lot of detail here which lends 'some' credibility, although I really can't make up my mind either way

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join