It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has the U.S. Treasury Secretary HENRY M. PAULSON Been ARRESTED ??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   
If this is not true, i apologize in advance. I'm just curious as to if there is any substance behind it. I thank you in advance for your contributions.

I first heard (read) about this on another thread here on ATS authored by mazzroth:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The author of the thread puts forth the concept that Saddam's execution may have been hurried in order to divert attention from other breaking developments in world affairs.

Has the U.S. Treasury Secretary HENRY M. PAULSON Been ARRESTED ??

This sight claims The U.S. Treasury Secretary has been arrested in Europe:
www.worldreports.org...

I'm not sureto how reliable their information is, however i have seen similiar claims concerning other "key players" on other conspiracy based sights.

Some quotes from the above listed link/source are:

U.S. TREASURY SECRETARY SEIZED AND BROUGHT BEFORE 'AD HOC' TRIBUNAL IN GERMANY ON A SUBPOENA HANDED OUT BY THE INTERNATIONAL COURT OF JUSTICE [OR 'WORLD COURT'] ON CHARGES OF MONEY-LAUNDERING, NON-PAYMENT OF THE WANTA $4.5 TRILLION AND FOR MISAPPROPRIATION AND/OR DIVERSION OF COLOSSAL $ SUMS.

VICE PRESIDENT CHENEY LIKEWISE AT THE RECEIVING END OF PARALLEL SUBPOENA FOR SIMILAR CRIMINAL OFFENCE(S).

The Basic claim is that the U.S. Treasury Secretary is involved with at least 4.5 trillion dollars that is unaccounted for, or stolen.

1. Records exist confirming that International Court of Justice subpoenas were issued against Henry M. Paulson, the U.S. Secretary of the Treasury, and Vice President Richard Cheney, citing inter alia money-laundering, misappropriation or diversion of colossal amounts of money, and non-performance on the Wanta Plan Settlement funds of $4.5 trillion, subject of www.worldreports.org postings since June 2006. This is an inevitable consequence of the corruption exposed on this website over the Wanta Settlement, for the past six months and more.

2. A senior official within the US Treasury was placed under a gag order and was subpoenaed to travel to Germany to testify against Henry M. Paulson. The official has been in Germany for the past two weeks, testifying before US Consulate and Tribunal officials, and Germany's Attorney General. The subject of his testimony has been the struggle that Ambassador Leo Wanta and his corporate Treasurer, Michael C. Cottrell, M.S., have been having to endure, in order to procure payment of the $4.5 trillion Wanta Plan Settlement signed in May 2006 by the President of the United States, US Supreme Court Judges, and other prominent US parties, and warmly welcomed by the Group of Eight (G-8) countries in July 2006.

29 December: Reliable investigative sources inform Mr Cottrell that if Paulson fails to effect the Wanta payment in short order, he risks being rearrested anywhere outside the United States and slammed without further ado into a European prison for 15 years. High-level UK parliamentary and Downing Street sources confirm that the US Treasury Secretary has been arrested and sentenced.

Do the members here know of any other information concerning this?

Is there any known validation or justification for such claims, or any other proof that this has occured?

If the Treasury Secretary has not been arrested is there still any validity to some of the claims made on the link?

Thanks for your input and thoughts,
john

Although I have found little or no collaborating evidence or parrallel claims made by googling, i was wondering if anyone else here has heard of these claims.

Again, the sight of the original information (that i have seen) is:

www.worldreports.org...

The ATS thread that first introduced this information to me is:

[edit on 1-1-2007 by Esoteric Teacher]

mod edit regarding external quotes please quote only what is absolutely necessary, please review this link

[edit on 1-1-2007 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 09:57 PM
link   
As you have mentioned, this alleged arrest is being discussed here:

Please post your thoughts there:

Closed.

new topics

join