It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saddam was hurredly executed because of this : Treas Secretary Paulson Arrested

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Aparently the guy who wrote the article on World Reports is Christopher Story and has links to Mararet Thatcher so he may have some credibility.

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 11:17 PM
link   
hey kick out that is the the same reference to the page this post refered to. its a link to the this link that was posted

i dont get all the banking news

but i find it interesting that 4.2 trillion is on the line with german investment groups and that g-10 bankers at what i assume is a B.I.S deal with the U.S. so is the U.S treasury gold trading float sinking in all directions. like a bankers boycot plan (like what zionist did in the thirties)
U.S dept loans are going to get pulled from every were peoples house ripped off them ect and there accounts nulified

are the u.s banks that invest in govenment technologies for defence going to go redundend and be bought out by european banks i know theres alot of tecnologies that are betr alternations to fuel but there corupted as oil is a means of controlling comunist countries fuel crisis and there floating trades and war on there neigbours is a good form of paying for defence loans in tecnology i dont know the inter working one B.I.S but i wouldnt be suprised if people in the U.S or any were in the western world who's houses just get ripped off them becuse there banks insurance payout levels is meet and there no longer need to pay there investers property loss sounds skunky and familiar

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 03:17 AM
link   
The arrest is also discussed on this site, seems to be simply quoteing from the same news source though.

www.quatloos.com...

The story doesn't seem to be covered anywhere else that is easy to find. So it is either a story being covered up by the controlled international media (which would happen for sure if the story was true) or there isn't any truth in the arrest part of the story.

I am surprised the Leo Wanta missing $trillions is news to many of you. That story has been covered by various websites for many months now.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth
Aparently the guy who wrote the article on World Reports is Christopher Story and has links to Mararet Thatcher so he may have some credibility.

Well, he CLAIMS to have been an occasional advisor to Thatcher, but I can't verify this independently. Certainly his name only seems to come up in reference to his conspiracy sites and publications.

And of course being close to Thatcher doesn't mean you're not a lying, cheating scoundrel, as Jeffrey Archer, Jonathan Aitken, and many others have shown... though of course it doesn't mean you ARE either..

Having listen to the interviews, I have to say he sounds less than convincing to me. And why would HE be the one person allowed to publish something, when no-one else in the world can? Only you have to pay him for his info..

[edit on 2-1-2007 by nowthenlookhere]

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I found an article about the Leo Wanta story written by another author, Nolan K. Anderson on the APFN (American Patriotic Friends Network) website, which seems to be reliable. It's not a left wing "liberal" media kind of thing, the site is very much conservative. Does anyone else know anything about the site?

He also has another article, on a different topic, posted at globalresearch.ca, a site which I have found to be highly credible. It's run by a former high-up intelligence guy.

I have e-mailed Mr. Anderson asking him about this story. I'll report back later, if I hear from him. From my brief research, it does appear this story could well be true, but who knows? I'll keep researching and report back if I find anything.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   
More and more web sites reporting the Henry Paulson arrest in Germany but it seems they are all citing the same world report. Surely by now someone could pin Paulson's whereabouts down to somewhere in the continental United States, there must be some government body aware of this rumour by now and they are about to quash it ?

Perhaps Bush might just cut him loose like he has to others in his party with little fanfare.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Today
www.worldreports.org...
has this information.

2nd January 2007: Henry M. Paulson appeared late at the National Cathedral service for the late President Ford, and took a seat behind Nancy Reagan and next to Secretary of State Condoleeza Rice. US and British sources inform us that Paulson was exfiltrated from Europe on a British plane.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by khunmoon

2nd January 2007: Henry M. Paulson appeared late at the National Cathedral service for the late President Ford, and took a seat behind Nancy Reagan and next to Secretary of State Condoleeza Rice. US and British sources inform us that Paulson was exfiltrated from Europe on a British plane.

LOL so they managed to spring him from his super-duper-mega-top-secret arrest... to attend a funeral!!! How very convenient.

BTW I did some research on the International Court of Justice.

Here's the Current Docket showing all pending and proceeding cases. It comes a no great surprise to me that there is no mention of Wanta, Paulson or any "missing trilions"

Oh and for legal-eagles, here's the court's Statute which includes some interesting articles :-

Article 34

1. Only states may be parties in cases before the Court.

2. The Court, subject to and in conformity with its Rules, may request of public international organizations information relevant to cases before it, and shall receive such information presented by such organizations on their own initiative.

and

Article 42

1. The parties shall be represented by agents.

2. They may have the assistance of counsel or advocates before the Court.

3. The agents, counsel, and advocates of parties before the Court shall enjoy the privileges and immunities necessary to the independent exercise of their duties.

So we see that the International Court of Justice cannot arrest diplomats, nor sentence them, and certainly not in secret without proper procedure.

[edit on 3-1-2007 by nowthenlookhere]

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 04:29 AM
link   
If you bothered to read the previous post's in full ( you obviously didn't ) then you would see that I wanted this theory bsuted so don't go off like you are in the know or are better than anyone with your snide remarks.

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 3/1/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 05:53 AM
link   

If you bothered to read the previous post's in full ( you obviously didn't ) then you would see that I wanted this theory bsuted so don't go off like you are in the know or are better than anyone with your snide remarks.

What are you taking about?!? Of course I read your posts.

All I'm doing is contributing to the thread with research and reasonable conclusions. No snide remarks were aimed at you or anyone else on this forum. I am merely highlighting the obvious errors and inconsistencies in the report. You wanted the theory busted? That's what I just did!

Your aggressive personal attack is utterly uncalled for I expect an apology.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
So Saddam's hanging made the press totally ignore a supposed arrest of a major U.S. official?

Please spare me...if this report had any truth to it, it'd be all over the news.

BTW -- The arrest of someone as high as the sitting Secretary of the Treasury would not only be big news, it'd be on the level of an act of war against the United States.

[edit on 12/31/2006 by djohnsto77]

I would have to agree, as the United States does not affiliate it's self nor even recognizes the World Court. That, and I can't honestly see our media sit and know about all this and not take a shot at the administration??/?

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   
i'm not sure if anyone has proved their point completely in this thread but it is a very exciting working thread. All invovled are working to add to and resolve the issue. Regardless, it is well worthwhile just to follow the whole process and hopefully gain resolution with future news.

to all

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Inquiring minds wanta know. This is an excerpt of an article that connects Wanta to the CIA and Dick Cheney. It verifies that Wanta was a person of interest to the US govt while in it's employ and (indicates) that he may have relayed info to Cheney detailing a meet between the CIA and OSB's people after 9/11.

stewwebb.com

An individual with knowledge of the meetings told TomFlocco.com that Special Prosecutor Patrick Fitzgerald has been in possession of the explosive memo which provides evidence that Cheney knew FBI and CIA officials met with one of bin Laden’s associates in the days following September 11.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Hopefully the explosive memo link is above, if not go to the URL for the whole article with memo link.

If you want an abreviated version below is the portion of the article specific to Wanta.

The document names FBI special agent-in-charge Robert Wachtel and CIA intelligence contractor Brad Lee as being present and “in close contact with” a person identified as Datu ben Abu. [Abu is also Russian KGB agent according to knowledgeable intelligence sources.]

The Wanta-Cheney memo revealed that U.S. Asia intelligence operations advised that Datu ben Abu was “in a wheel chair” and “in observing the video [Bush administration cable news “terror” video] recently released of OBL, intel op is of the opinion that the man against the wall with the blanket over his legs, full face beard, large hands, wide nose and dark set eyes is the same person identified as Datu ben Abu.”

When we last talked with Ambassador Wanta, he was being held under house arrest by the Bush administration.

Wanta has not testified before Congress while the White House is reportedly keeping him away from increasingly inquisitive Democratic senators who are currently feeling constituent pressure to do their job regarding justice and accountability, given the recent publicity and indictment of Cheney’s chief-of staff, I. Lewis “Scooter” Libby.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

This Wanta is certainly an interesting guy and has worked for the Gov't and they may have several reasons to impugn his 'good' name. Perhaps some more fuel to the pyre.

[edit on 3-1-2007 by polanksi]

mod edit to shorten link

[edit on 3-1-2007 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   

www.worldreports.org...

Saddam rushed to be executed so it would take up the news headlines for the next few weeks and take the heat off the above story?

I think they have had the Fake Saddam hanging around for this moment as they knew it would finally get out about the Wanta Trillions.

[edit on 31-12-2006 by mazzroth]

Wow! I didn't see this posting thread but thanks for providing us with this information!
It's very interesting and is certainly worth discussing!

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   
The world court is powerless against U.S. Citizens. Nothing to see here...move on.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   

The world court is powerless against U.S. Citizens. Nothing to see here...move on.

Just because they don't have power that means the whole affair is meaningless? Could it be possible that something illegal and sinister may be going on? But because nothing appears likely to resolve the problem walk on by? Is it possible that this attitude has led to more problems than it has resolved? I urge others to continue to dig, investigate, check up on all causes be they lost or not. You never know when you may make a difference.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I am simply saying that if part of it is a lie, then the rest of it can be a lie.

Anything is possible no doubt, but is it probable ?

My dog CAN be Elvis reincarnated, but is it probable ?

Use logic and reason when you consider these things, not emotion and fear.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I am reading this and it all gets wiped out??????

Did someone hit a nerve somewhere?????

Glad to see that it is back. I am getting a bit nervous now.....it seems that a few of my posts never make it into print on here....I wondered about some kind of filter or something?????

[edit on 3-1-2007 by win 52]

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   
That site www.worldreports.org is gone????? WTF! or the area I am trying to hit it from is blocked. Anyone else having the issue?

I wanted to see if it was just a site that was put up recently and the wayback machine says no.

This is really getting weird.

web.archive.org...*/www.worldreports.org...

Can anyone shed some light on this?

[edit on 3-1-2007 by Realtruth]

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 09:57 PM
link   
The site seems to be live and well as of this minute, perhaps an update to the page caused a short delay in seeing the link:
www.worldreports.org...

Henry M. Paulson appeared late at the National Cathedral service for the late President Ford, and took a seat behind Nancy Reagan and next to Secretary of State Condoleeza Rice. US and British sources inform us that Paulson was exfiltrated from Europe on a British plane.

[edit on 3-1-2007 by DontTreadOnMe]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join