It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From Anonymous Posts: Alert: Saddam Lookalike to be Executed: Alert

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Original Anonymous Post By: anon_87472
### FOR BROAD DISTRIBUTION ###

Deep cover agents have revealed concerns about
the impending execution of Saddam.

Intelligence reports that mention their concerns
have been killed by senior white house sources.

Censured Intelligence reports indicate that as
he passes from U.S. custody to that of Mouffak
al Rubaie Saddam will be swapped with a drugged
look alike.

Watch for signs of Saddam being placid and "out
of it" during video of the execution. This will
confirm the swap has taken place.

Saddam will be taken into hiding by secret Sunni
elite forces to re-emerge in a few years.

FACTION THEORY BASED ON THIS INFORMATION:

This has been organized by ultra-covert factions
of the Bush administration to maneuver the
reemergence, or more specifically, the coming
back from assumed death a key Arab leader in an
effort to force Biblical prophecy to come true.

This theory is based on the FACT that analysis
and intelligence briefs stressing extreme caution
during the handoff to Iragi security forces have
been systematically killed or censured.

### FOR BROAD DISTRIBUTION ###

Now this is interesting. "Quiet" theorist circles have been considering this scenario for a little more than a week. This is the first time I've seen confirmation.

Opinions?

Mod Edit: CAP title

[edit on 12/29/2006 by kinglizard]

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Well, the fact that they're going to execute a lookalike is not a surprise to me at all. As far as them bringing back Saddam from the dead to fulfill some kind of prophecy.........not likely.

Peace

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I can imagine all the new conspiracies surrounding Saddam's impending execution.

I will not be surprised that he would be taken by the US into some secret detention camp for the amusement of our government.

But the one about the Sunnis sound pretty good.

Now how can that be achieved when the ones ruling the Nation are Shiites and in a war path with sunnis.

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 09:19 AM
link   
There is apparently reference to prophecies of a leader who returns from the dead.

www.newprophecy.net...

The Centuries contain a number of mysterious quatrains relating to a resurrected king who "comes out of his tomb," the "Endymion," one who arises from a "false sleep," a "posthumous one," and a "Phoenix emperor." All seem to predict the coming of a slain and lamented leader who will return from the dead. They conform well to the beast described in Revelation by John at Patmos, but they also fitfully echo the theme of Arthur, "the once and future king."

But this particular prophecy is not specifically Biblical in origin, but comes from Nostradamus, among others.

[edit on 29-12-2006 by mister.old.school]

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 12:38 PM
link   
This is very intresting.

If Saddam were to re-emerge it should put a shaft in Bushco's civil war plan.

I don't think Bushco would risk bringing Saddam back after theyve spent the last 4 years creating a civil war, and permanent millitary bases to get that oil..

Intresting theory, though.

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I read that anon posting and almost fell out of my chair laughing. It is so hoaky. I'm sure that whoever dreamed it up is sitting in their parents basement laughing their backends off that people are buying it, and I'm sure that they are also hoping it makes the internet rounds.

HOAX.

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 04:12 AM
link   
I don't believe it, but I can certainly appreciate what a remarkable problem we'd have if it turned out to be true. For us to kill the wrong Saddam Hussien, we'd probably have to already have the wrong one. I can't imagine any way that there'll be an opening for a switch.

If however we do have the wrong one, in which case it would probably be because we knew it but were in denial about the fact that it was sooner or later going to come out, then if Saddam were to reemerge when we leave and make a play for control of Iraq again, we'd be blamed every step of the way. It would look like we had spared him and turned him loose on the Iraqis as punishment for driving us out.

I REALLY think it's never gonna happen, I can't even stress how incredibly fringe the idea is, and how ridiculously amateur that quote at the beginning looked, but hey, it'd sure be interesting to see. Whats it been, like 2,000 years since anybody has gotten caught red handed for failing to kill a political figure who was supposed to be executed... well maybe not red handed, some people assume that Jesus popping up again after the execution didn't mean they didn't kill him.... gee, wonder what that will do for Saddam if it happens.

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 04:35 AM
link   
i swear people turn everything into some sort of conspiracy, whats the conspiracy behind tuna salad?

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 08:38 AM
link   
You know, I thought it was rubbish until I read the bit about the Bible prophecy.

Bush wants a 3rd world war and he believe the rapture will follow. He even take advice from religious fanatics who tell him what policies to pursue.

The man is nutty enough to try this and force a nuclear war.

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 09:17 AM
link   
The Americans did not give up Saddam up until the time of execution. There was no chance to "Swap" them. (unless you want to believe we want him alive)

Watch for signs of Saddam being placid and "out
of it" during video of the execution. This will
confirm the swap has taken place.

How does that confirm anything? Most people who are executed are somewhat sedated prior to their execution.

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flyer
Bush wants a 3rd world war and he believe the rapture will follow. He even take advice from religious fanatics who tell him what policies to pursue.

Ohhhh ... if you want to talk about that .... read this!! You will find it VERY interesting!

politics.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Oh dear, it used to be Elvis sightings, now it's Saddam sightings.

Saddam knew too much about the Bush family crimes, I would think that Bush would have wanted him dead.

Also, why wouldn't they just use a lookalike for a planned "rapture" instead of killilng a lookalike?

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Tuna Salad is good with pretzels, so it's obviously part of the Skull and Bones plot to resume the assassination ritual of "Tecumseh's Curse" with Bush.

On a more serious note, Saddam turned out not to be very sedate at his execution. He was perfectly able to speak, but he chose to recite the Muslim profession of faith instead of doing what we would expect from a double... namely screaming "What the hell is happening!? NO! WAIT! They told me it was just a look-alike contest at the club!".

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Vagabond
he chose to recite the Muslim profession of faith ..

I have read some reports that the Quran he carried was given to him by his wife when he entered prison. (not one of his many mistress', but his wife). I have also read that he didn't even open it up or read it until his death sentence was handed down.

Cramming for finals!!

Back in the day when he was dictator, he had part of the Quran printed for himself .. in his own blood. He'd take it out and show it to radical muslims when he wanted something done by them. But it wasn't a reading book for him. It was a tool.

resume the assassination ritual of "Tecumseh's Curse" with Bush.

There is still time ... and even though Reagan escaped (because he's 1/4 Cherokee) I really would be surprised if Bush escaped the "tecumseh curse'.

[edit on 1/1/2007 by FlyersFan]

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

he chose to recite the Muslim profession of faith ..

I have read some reports that the Quran he carried was given to him by his wife when he entered prison. (not one of his many mistress', but his wife). I have also read that he didn't even open it up or read it until his death sentence was handed down.

Cramming for finals!!

Back in the day when he was dictator, he had part of the Quran printed for himself .. in his own blood. He'd take it out and show it to radical muslims when he wanted something done by them. But it wasn't a reading book for him. It was a tool.

resume the assassination ritual of "Tecumseh's Curse" with Bush.

There is still time ... and even though Reagan escaped (because he's 1/4 Cherokee) I really would be surprised if Bush escaped the "tecumseh curse'.

[edit on 1/1/2007 by FlyersFan]

Would you care to elaborate to us what this curse that bush has is? I'm curious. Besides, we all know saddam can use the qu'ran to rally his allies.

They are islamofacists, but remember, they do not represent all of Islam. He probably showed it to them whenever he wanted. I dont see that he wouldnt.

Seriously, the evidence of a body double being executed instead of him is overwhelming. I wouldnt be surprised if he is hiding out with the elite sunni forces either.

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   
looking at the video he did look "out of it" and not havin a clue where he was.
kinda took it all in his step, as if to say "come on then, lets get this over with"

i think its a wierd one and would be hard to do, but why would they want to keep the real saddam? what good would this do ?

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maverickhunter
Would you care to elaborate to us what this curse that bush has is? I'm curious. Besides, we all know saddam can use the qu'ran to rally his allies.

Since 1840 every president elected in years divisible by 20 have died in office (except for Reagan who was shot but survived).

THE 20 YEAR CURSE
Beginning in 1840, and in each consecutive twenty-year presidential administration through 1960, the incumbent President has died in office. The "Twenty Year Curse" was supposedly cast upon the presidency at the hands of an unknown Indian Chief.

1840 - William Henry Harrison......pneumonia
1860 - Abraham Lincoln......assassination
1880 - James Garfield......assassination
1900 - William McKinley.......assassination
1920 - Warren Harding........heart failure
1940 - Franklin Roosevelt.......cerebral hemorrhage
1960 - John Kennedy.....assassinated

1980 - President Reagan...Although he did not die in office, he was shot and nearly killed by an assassin.
The President was also diagnosed by some as having developed Alzheimer's disease while in office.

Source: www.usatrivia.com...

So Bush elected in 2000 would be the next victim of this curse if it is real.

[edit on 1/1/2007 by djohnsto77]

new topics

top topics

join