It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden arrested by FBI in Brooklyn?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagicaRose
I know this may sound crazy but my husband travels alot in his work.
One day he came home all excited saying he saw Bin Laden walking on a sidewalk next to a busy intersection.

He described the man as wearing a long robe with a long beard and very tall.

To this day he still says it was Bin Laden that he seen.

Maybe he has been hidiing in plain site.

[edit on 30-12-2006 by MagicaRose]

You just never know! Was it in New York?

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePieMaN
Im shocked thats my zip code and never heard a thing about it. I've heard about all the other busts but this one has seemingly went under the wire. Word spreads around fast here on the grapevine when supposed terrorists are busted in Bay Ridge. This may be Brooklyn but Bay Ridge is still a small town.

I have always said if he was to shave off his beard and mustache and throw on a suit he would probably blend into any big city well,but I kinda doubt this bit of news.

Ms. Powers since 9-11 have you been under any type of medical supervision or are have you been diagnosed with any mental disorders? On any type of medication? Nothing personal just would like to get some background. Lots of people here paranoid since 911. I guess a form of trauma or shock.

First of all, I never posted the zip code where I found him. Someone posted an address, but it was not the right one. Second of all, I do not feel that I am suffering from any dellusions or paranoia. I live with my partner and children and feel that would have noticed if I was experiencing symptoms of mental illness. I also see my family all the time and feel they would notice too. I have a cousin who is schizophrenic so I think my family is aware of these types of issues and would spot it right away.

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
you know, that "Ya never know" or "stranger things have happened" crap don't fly with me Leslie.

Show Me!!

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by NextLevel
Leslie (Nice moniker from the Naked Gun):

Kudos to you for braving the gauntlet of ATSers who would dismember the frailest of posters. Let along someone with such a touchy subject as UBL, etc.

Since I work for an intelligence bureau, I'll forward you a few quick gems:

(1) You're completely nuts. That, or...
(2) You're actually barking down the wrong tree. He's in Canada, just across the border. Think 'fries with gravy' and heavy muslim populations.

Now that we've gotten past the disinfo filtration system, here are a couple of things that I'm going to ask you, point blank:

(1) Where are the recordings of your phone calls to the bureau? Please remake those calls, refreshen those ties, and explicitly state your points, leads and assumed preferred status with the AOD's. I'd like to hear those recordings. I want names, badge numbers and times of calls and numbers called. Oh, and don't forget to record them in MP3 format and post links to them. Need server space? I have a few servers on which you can host them.

(2) Why are you doing this? Are you patriotic? Do you have a sense of duty to the country? Do you now fear for your life? Do you realize that in a single minute, any of the deeply integrated cover units for any of the organizations that you are 'reporting' this information to could send a scrub team over to your location and effectively remove most traces of your person, effects and history from this planet? Yeah, I'm really not joking and yeah, you really could cease to exist just like (snap).

Ain't it cool? (Who said that and in what movie?)

Sleep tight.

[edit on 30-12-2006 by NextLevel]

I do not have any recordings, although I guess I could try to find phone records that have the numbers I called listed. However, I was using a land line and don't know how to easily access such information. Why am I doing this? I am patriotic, but that's not why. I am doing it because I think it is the right thing to do. I feel that the victims of 911 and the rest of the World should know that Osama was caught. I also want an end to the Bush Administration and the War. Maybe if the truth came out, this would be more likely to happen. I am sick of all the needless deaths. I am aware of the risks I am taking in trying to get this message to the public, however, I think some things are worth risking it all for.

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
you know, that "Ya never know" or "stranger things have happened" crap don't fly with me Leslie.

Show Me!!

Have you read all of my blogs? I have put up as much evidence as I can think of. I have included screenshots of emails and circumstantial evidence based on world events. I even included the method I used for finding him. I wish I could prove it to you. I wish I had recordings of the conversations, but I don't. What else can I do?

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by niteboy82

Originally posted by MagicaRose
Can either one of you PROVE that she is lying?

I think I already did a sufficient job at that. Rarely do I even take the time to debunk something so ridiculous as this, but it had far too many holes. After 2 years of membership, I thought you would know that the responsibility falls within Leslie Powers' realm, not mine or anyone else on this site to prove her story.

I'm doing my best to prove it. I don't know what else to do. I don't have badge numbers and names. I called the FBI in my area and the FBI in New York.

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   
[quote
We have evidence against you. We know you are lying, WE KNOW IT!

Its not a theory that your lying, WE KNOW IT FOR FACT, given the evidence Ive cited above, there is no way you are telling the truth. NO WAY! Theres no way your story could happen the way you say it did.

Except, that it did. I'm sorry I can't give you any more evidence

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   
From reading through all this I'm pretty convinced Lesley is a spoofer, it's just too funny and too bizarre to possibly be true and I'm sure Lesley is having a good laugh getting a rise out of the members here.

If by chance what you say you have done Lesley is true then I'm afraid those agents were humoring you and getting a good laugh out of it at your expense such as when they asked you for the lotto numbers is pretty close to ridiculing you. Again if you did do all that then I do hope you didn't bring any unnecessary misfortune down onto those you 'reported' on. There's enough necessary misfortune going round for everyone than to have that hit you like a thunderbolt from the blue just for having a seahorse on your 'mysterious' myspace account.

You need to own up one way or the other. Either to all of us for having a good laugh at our expense. Or... more seriously to yourself that you have become obsessive to the point of delusion and may have, in your obsession, made yourself a target and put others peoples lives under suspicion with little or no evidence or qualification on your own part.

If you want to track down terrorists, join the F.B.I. but don't try this kind of amateur stuff. It wastes the professionals time and effort chasing red herrings and from what has been shown in your blog you have contributed nothing of real use to any enforcement or intelligence agency.

So do yourself and us a favor, either own up the prank or get yourself one of those free initial therapy consultations and tell them what you've told us and then listen, Listen to what they say.

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by kickoutthejams
From reading through all this I'm pretty convinced Lesley is a spoofer, it's just too funny and too bizarre to possibly be true and I'm sure Lesley is having a good laugh getting a rise out of the members here.

If by chance what you say you have done Lesley is true then I'm afraid those agents were humoring you and getting a good laugh out of it at your expense such as when they asked you for the lotto numbers is pretty close to ridiculing you. Again if you did do all that then I do hope you didn't bring any unnecessary misfortune down onto those you 'reported' on. There's enough necessary misfortune going round for everyone than to have that hit you like a thunderbolt from the blue just for having a seahorse on your 'mysterious' myspace account.

You need to own up one way or the other. Either to all of us for having a good laugh at our expense. Or... more seriously to yourself that you have become obsessive to the point of delusion and may have, in your obsession, made yourself a target and put others peoples lives under suspicion with little or no evidence or qualification on your own part.

If you want to track down terrorists, join the F.B.I. but don't try this kind of amateur stuff. It wastes the professionals time and effort chasing red herrings and from what has been shown in your blog you have contributed nothing of real use to any enforcement or intelligence agency.

So do yourself and us a favor, either own up the prank or get yourself one of those free initial therapy consultations and tell them what you've told us and then listen, Listen to what they say.

I have considered the possibility that they were joking around. However, there is so much more to it. Have you ever dealt with the FBI? They are not normally the joking type. They were celebrating and happy. I could tell. Also, that same night, an agent very seriously told me that there was going to be annoucement as soon as the report was sent to Washington. He did not say what the announcement would be, but why would he tell me there was going to be an announcement? I also had an FBI agent on a different occasion ask me a lot about myself. He said, "So you think he (Osama) is in Brooklyn?" He was speaking hypothetically to me. We had a lengthy conversation. In the same conversation he said he thought I was a "gifted researcher" and a" true patriot". It was late and night and I think he wanted to know more about the person who found UBL. The joking theory also doesn't explain why they were thanking me over and over again for my tips on different occasions. I was never really thanked for my tips until the FBI started to find them to be accurate. Honestly, I wish you were right, and this all a big joke. It would make my life a lot easier. The joking theory, in my opinion though, just doesn't add up.

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Leslie Powers

The point is this. You have NO evidence. None. I don't know if it is a crime in the States to Lie about being in contact with law enforcement, but you might want to re-consider your 'game'. *IF* by chance you did contact the FBI, it was probably in some limited capacity, the type where someone can just leave a 'tip'. But seriously you haven't offered any proof that the FBI took you seriously, you have no proof of any serious contact with the FBI, you keep talking about how you found out that Bin Laden used a certain name or title, yet many people can be found using similar titles.

Nothing your saying is credible. First of all you talk about how you feel 9/11 was carried out by terrorists, not anything to do with black operations, but then you speak about Bin Laden actually being caught in the States! One could wonder why you would believe the gov on anything if they would lie and cover something so outlandish, in fact If I were you I would believe all the more he was CIA, since he made his way to the States!

Your whole theory just falls apart, in fact it never gets off the ground. There is NO FBI taking this seriously, There is NO 'thanking' messages from the FBI, this whole thing is just a blatant game someone is playing and a very poor one, it is most distasteful to use the victims of 9/11 this way.

No matter how many times you speak confidently about how the FBI is taking this seriously, they aren't. I believe they haven't even been contacted by you in any serious way.

Come on here with some facts, some proof. Not vague connections and a Myspace account that proves nothing. I read through everything you posted and I am amazed at how you offered nothing while expecting people to believe this.

Again, this is either disinfo, the type that waits for a 10 second blurb on CNN or some other news channel, to make any and everything connected with the INTERNET and conspiracy's ludicrous, so people are lead to believe that every conspiracy is without any evidence.

I believe this is disinfo or just a game someone is playing.

What is my evidence? The fact that you have NO Evidence.

Let my take apart a few of your 'ideas'.

Leslie Powers

I think he used Myspace to recruit young American Muslums to his movement while benefitting from its anonymous email system.

News for you, Emails on the net are not 'anonymous'. Whatever encryption you think we use, the military is far ahead in terms of years.

Leslie Again

The first thing you might ask is "Why would he be in Brooklyn?"

The answer is simple. Al Qaida was planning another attack. It was going to be on a massive scale. I think that Osama liked to lead his troops in person.

Actually, this is wrong. Osama would always 'direct' his terror operations for Al Qaeda from afar. So it wouldn't be at all like him to be in Brooklyn.

The other thing is that there is a little-known fact that Al Qaida has very strong roots in Brooklyn. Check out this court document that I found: fl1.findlaw.com...
Look at pages 3 and 4 where it mentions the group that preceded Al Qaida had an office in Brooklyn, New York. Also, if you do a google search on Al Qaida and Brooklyn you will find all kinds of interesting articles. It is also a well established fact that there were sleeper cells in Brooklyn prior to the first World Trade Center Bombing. Here is but one of many articles that refer to this fact:

This proves nothing. There are Terror Cells or sleepers in many other places.

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Leslie continued

Here is the 'EVIDENCE' this person offers for the arrest.

Leslie P

How do you know for a fact that he was arrested and that he was, in fact, Osama Bin Laden?"

On the late morning of August 16th, 2006 I called the FBI in New York and asked to speak with the terrorist task force. They put me through. This was several days after I had given them the name and address of Osama. They were whooping and hollering and seemed to be celebrating something. I have never heard a group of FBI agents being so noisy and excited before.

There you have Leslie's *PROOF* of arrest. HIS/HER story about how the FBI reacted. The person offers no proof of arrest, just a story about how the FBI was reacting. We don't even know if this person actually spoke to anyone.

Then the most strange and unsettling thing in these claims, is when Leslie goes on to talk about how SHE/HIM became friends with people in high places

I managed to make a few friends in high places and I even convinced a few that I was telling the truth.

Again, another claim. There seems to be claim, after claim and each one not credible or believable. One could wonder what this person would feel is a *HIGH* place in Washington.

Please come back with *facts* and less claims, you know the type that has you making friends with people in *high* places, and the reaction of the FBI because right now it is just storytelling.

[edit on 1-1-2007 by talisman]

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by talisman
Leslie Powers

The point is this. You have NO evidence. None. I don't know if it is a crime in the States to Lie about being in contact with law enforcement, but you might want to re-consider your 'game'. *IF* by chance you did contact the FBI, it was probably in some limited capacity, the type where someone can just leave a 'tip'. But seriously you haven't offered any proof that the FBI took you seriously, you have no proof of any serious contact with the FBI, you keep talking about how you found out that Bin Laden used a certain name or title, yet many people can be found using similar titles.

Nothing your saying is credible. First of all you talk about how you feel 9/11 was carried out by terrorists, not anything to do with black operations, but then you speak about Bin Laden actually being caught in the States! One could wonder why you would believe the gov on anything if they would lie and cover something so outlandish, in fact If I were you I would believe all the more he was CIA, since he made his way to the States!

Your whole theory just falls apart, in fact it never gets off the ground. There is NO FBI taking this seriously, There is NO 'thanking' messages from the FBI, this whole thing is just a blatant game someone is playing and a very poor one, it is most distasteful to use the victims of 9/11 this way.

No matter how many times you speak confidently about how the FBI is taking this seriously, they aren't. I believe they haven't even been contacted by you in any serious way.

Come on here with some facts, some proof. Not vague connections and a Myspace account that proves nothing. I read through everything you posted and I am amazed at how you offered nothing while expecting people to believe this.

Again, this is either disinfo, the type that waits for a 10 second blurb on CNN or some other news channel, to make any and everything connected with the INTERNET and conspiracy's ludicrous, so people are lead to believe that every conspiracy is without any evidence.

I believe this is disinfo or just a game someone is playing.

What is my evidence? The fact that you have NO Evidence.

Let my take apart a few of your 'ideas'.

Actually, I have already proved that I was, in fact, in contact with the FBI. by posting 3 screenshots of emails I sent to the FBI. While I can't prove that the FBI said what they did on the phone, I haven't given you any reason to believe that I would lie about it. What would be motivation? I wouldn't have any reason to make this stuff up. I am not having fun on this message board. I am finding it impossible to reason with you people. I mean why do you think that anyone that doesn't agree with all of your conspiracy theories would be out to get you or trying to discredit you? I have nothing against the Truth movement and think that ya'll have gathered a lot of credible evidence about government cover-ups. I think that my story is just a piece in a really big puzzle. Just because I can not absolutely prove all of my claims doesn't mean that I am not telling you the truth. The reasons I think Osama was in Brooklyn are only guesses. Why know why he was there? It doesn't change the fact that he was.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Leslie continued

Here is the 'EVIDENCE' this person offers for the arrest.

Leslie P

How do you know for a fact that he was arrested and that he was, in fact, Osama Bin Laden?"

On the late morning of August 16th, 2006 I called the FBI in New York and asked to speak with the terrorist task force. They put me through. This was several days after I had given them the name and address of Osama. They were whooping and hollering and seemed to be celebrating something. I have never heard a group of FBI agents being so noisy and excited before.

There you have Leslie's *PROOF* of arrest. HIS/HER story about how the FBI reacted. The person offers no proof of arrest, just a story about how the FBI was reacting. We don't even know if this person actually spoke to anyone.

Then the most strange and unsettling thing in these claims, is when Leslie goes on to talk about how SHE/HIM became friends with people in high places

I managed to make a few friends in high places and I even convinced a few that I was telling the truth.

Again, another claim. There seems to be claim, after claim and each one not credible or believable. One could wonder what this person would feel is a *HIGH* place in Washington.

Please come back with *facts* and less claims, you know the type that has you making friends with people in *high* places, and the reaction of the FBI because right now it is just storytelling.

[edit on 1-1-2007 by talisman]

You failed to mention the part where the agent admitted that they found him and dared me to turn him in. There was more to it than just the celebration. Also, I was told by a separate agent that there would be an announcement once the report was sent to Washington. As far as friends in "high places", I probably shouldn't have mentioned that in my blog because you are right, it is another incredible claim that I can't prove. It opens up another whole can of worms that I do not want to get into. It doesn't matter anyhow because they proved to not be so helpful in getting the truth out to public. I am hoping that one day they will do the right thing and it will all come out, but that may be asking too much.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Leslie

Actually, I have already proved that I was, in fact, in contact with the FBI. by posting 3 screenshots of emails I sent to the FBI.

That doesn't prove anything. Really it doesn't. Anyone can make a screenshot like that.

While I can't prove that the FBI said what they did on the phone, I haven't given you any reason to believe that I would lie about it. What would be motivation? I wouldn't have any reason to make this stuff up. I am not having fun on this message board. I am finding it impossible to reason with you people.

Your making many errors of logic here. The claim itself --'Bin Laden in Brooklyn' is enough for someone to ask for more then 'Hey I talked to so and so and they did this'. That doesn't even get us off the ground. I don't have to know the motive of everyone who starts a rumour, life doesn't work like that.

Offer some reasonable proof, and then people will reason. But second hand stuff, vague connections and Sea Horses doesn't prove a thing. I could easily turn around and interpet that evidence the other way, since all warfare is based on deception perhaps Al-Qaeda left those clues intentionally, to send people like yourself on a 'wild goose chase'.

Perhaps then even the FBI was just fooling with you.

Your just thinking it can only be interpeted one way. Which is ludicrous.

Just because I can not absolutely prove all of my claims doesn't mean that I am not telling you the truth. The reasons I think Osama was in Brooklyn are only guesses. Why know why he was there? It doesn't change the fact that he was.

You need to prove this beyond what your doing. *IF* you're really truly an honest person, then honestly give yourself an honest look in the mirror. Get some real tangible evidence that Bin Laden is where you think he was. You see Bin Laden in Brooklyn is implying that Bin Laden would be stupid enough to leave Afghanistan.

Do you realize that Afghanistan is the pefect place to hide from your enemy? There is NO MOTIVE for Bin Laden to leave, just claiming he wants to lead his troops this time just doesn't jibe with how he is acted in the past with these acts of terror.

You failed to mention the part where the agent admitted that they found him and dared me to turn him in. There was more to it than just the celebration. Also, I was told by a separate agent that there would be an announcement once the report was sent to Washington. As far as friends in "high places", I probably shouldn't have mentioned that in my blog because you are right, it is another incredible claim that I can't prove. It opens up another whole can of worms that I do not want to get into. It doesn't matter anyhow because they proved to not be so helpful in getting the truth out to public. I am hoping that one day they will do the right thing and it will all come out, but that may be asking too much.

Again all I have is you saying this. You are your own witness, even in the Law of Moses that just doesn't cut the mustard. I'm open minded, show me the evidence, or at least something beyond this and I will defend you night and day and will become your biggest supporter. But so far it is storytelling.

[edit on 2-1-2007 by talisman]

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 03:50 AM
link   
BTW 'LESLIE",

If what your saying was true, you would be investigated very throughly. Intel agencies don't act like this, and this in and of itself is the biggest problem and hole in your story. They would want to find out if you had any dealings with these people, you would be questioned again, and again. Certain items might be requested from you etc.

Another major hole is that if they covered this up, it would have nothing to do with them trying to hide the fact he was in New York, since they could easily fly him off to Afghanistan and make it look like they caught him there.

Another major hole is Bin Laden isn't going to be arrested, he is known to have people who follow him around ready to shoot him as soon something like this would happen.

Another major hole in your story is if the FBI really wanted to keep this secret, how would they know you wouldn't have the 'smoking gun evidence'? This goes along with my first point, they would be interogating you.

The story and the circumstances just don't add up.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Again all I have is you saying this. You are your own witness, even in the Law of Moses that just doesn't cut the mustard. I'm open minded, show me the evidence, or at least something beyond this and I will defend you night and day and will become your biggest supporter. But so far it is storytelling.

I don't think showing you evidence would do any good at all. I showed you the screenshots and you said that they could have been faked. Even if I had recordings of my conversations with the FBI you would say that I had friends act the part of the FBI and that it wasn't really them. I don't think you're opened-minded at all. I think that you wouldn't know the truth if it slapped you in the face. If God himself spoke to you in a burning bush and said, "Leslie Powers is telling the truth." you would say, "Prove you are God." What on Earth could I possibly do or say to prove my point? You are going to beleive whatever you want to believe. I would even consider forwarding the emails to you, but I really don't trust you, and I think you would just say that I faked the emails and then spread my true identity around the internet.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 04:30 AM
link   

BTW 'LESLIE",

If what your saying was true, you would be investigated very throughly. Intel agencies don't act like this, and this in and of itself is the biggest problem and hole in your story. They would want to find out if you had any dealings with these people, you would be questioned again, and again. Certain items might be requested from you etc.

I gave them my social security number and as far as I know they did thorough background checks on me. If they interrogated every tipster do you think anyone would ever try to help them? They had no reason to think that I was anyone other than who I claimed to be.

Another major hole is that if they covered this up, it would have nothing to do with them trying to hide the fact he was in New York, since they could easily fly him off to Afghanistan and make it look like they caught him there.

I actually stated in my blog that I think they were planning on announcing that he was caught in Pakistan. If you will check news reports from late August and September there were all kinds of reports saying they were hot on his trail and they thought they would catch him in Pakistan. Also president Bush kept boldly announcing in his speaches that they were going to catch him. As I said in my blog, I think he may have died in custody and this is why an announcement was never made.

Another major hole is Bin Laden isn't going to be arrested, he is known to have people who follow him around ready to shoot him as soon something like this would happen.

Maybe they were really careful. I think they may have caught him early in the morning when he was asleep.

Another major hole in your story is if the FBI really wanted to keep this secret, how would they know you wouldn't have the 'smoking gun evidence'? This goes along with my first point, they would be interogating you.
The story and the circumstances just don't add up.

I think the FBI is just following orders from the White House. I think the White House has just assumed that noone would ever believe my story.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Everyone should just stop posting in this thread, it just gives her/him the desired attention. This crap does not deserve your time!

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I've just sat here and read the entire thread, and I am a little frustrated.

We all jump to the conclusion that this is another hoax and berate this member with everything we can throw. As Majic likes to say, "Every Member Deserves Respect!". Honestly, I am tired of seeing members coming in and attacking the member and not the content. Say something productive and debunk the message that is being discussed. Attacking the member itself is something we are seeing way too much here.

What if this member actually believes what they are saying? What if this is not a hoax, and they are honestly making a serious effort here? Would we truly want to insult any American who is trying to bring Osama Bin Laden to justice? Honestly though, this is a noble cause.

I'm not saying I believe what they are saying. I find it hard to believe that myspace was the tool to bring down Bin Laden. However, I do respect the effort this member is putting forward. He/She have been called every name in the book, laughed at, ridiculed, etc., yet still continues to post and defend the cause. All the while carrying herself with decorum.

You don't have to agree with the message here, but you have no right to dish out what this member has been taking.

I don't believe this to be true, but I respect the fact that this member may actually believe what she is saying. If her efforts and belief are genuine, you should be ashamed for the way you have treated her.

In the case that this member is knowingly posting false information, we should debunk the content and show her the door. It is against the T&C to do so, and the staff would take care of it. However, ridiculing the member herself, is wrong.

Originally posted by TheBandit795
You will notice that when a player is called for a foul it’s because he went after the opponent instead of the ball.

Let's focus on the ball.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by etshrtslr

I concluded that it was possible that Osama was in Bahrain and that he was concerned about the dwindling Seahorse population. It was yet another hunch.

With all due respect Leslie....
I cant see someone who will kill innocent women and children at the drop of hat hat give a rats a$$ about a dwindling seahorse population in Bahrain.
I think thats a giant leap faith your taking to make that connection.

Well, Hitler was a vegetarian, so I guess caring about the seahorses, wouldn't be that big of a stretch...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join