It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden arrested by FBI in Brooklyn?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 08:03 PM
link   
A free Anywho search turns up Ali Hussain in many states! We are surrounded!!

She paid a dollar for hers!

www.anywho.com...

Hussain, Ali

194 *****
Brooklyn, NY 11201
718-624-8***

Hussain, Ali M

14 *******
Brooklyn, NY 11235
718-891-****

Hussain, Ali

3957 *****Ave
Carlsbad, CA 92010
760-*******

Hussain, Ali

364 **** St
Waltham, MA 02453
781-*******

Hussain, Ali & Safura

789 ******Rd
Sudbury, MA 01776
978-******

Hussain, Ali

16380 ******
Pembroke Pines, FL 33028

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
Akareyon .... are you and Leslie the same person?

Haha, nice try, man. :-)

No, I'm not, and I can prove that, but I won't, because I don't have to. You may want to ask the administrators for an IP check or do a search on ATS for my complete adress and other personal information. My alias "Akareyon" is and never was an Anonymous.

I have a myspace profile for my music only, check for "SorgenFreu" if you want to and contact anyone from my Top Friends list to validate my identity. Truth, in this case, is quite simple:

one of my closest friends related me to Leslies profile. I found her (or his?) story interesting, sensible and it fit nicely with what I have learned about UBL and Al Quaida by watching all three parts of "The Power Of Nightmares" and listening closely to what Michael Moore had to say about the Bin Laden family.

I know that screenshots can be faked and anyone could come up with some fantastic story. I have also read the more critical comments in her blog. Knowing that sometimes truth is stranger than fiction, I was sceptical but open-minded, and I thought the best place to spread the word, hear your opinions and check some facts would be ATS. So I started this thread and gave Leslie the URL, inviting her to join the discussion. I don't know about you, but it means something to me that she followed the invitation.

Still, the story might not be true. I know that.

But if it is, the best thing for Leslie to do is to give all emails, names (i.e. of FBI agents/offices she has been talking to) and dates to some independent media outlet (or the ATS admins, for a starter) and elaborate on what happened when, where and why before she somehow "disappears".

If it is not, it's okay for me to say sorry for starting this thread and causing confusion at all, but I'd do so anytime again if I stumble across something similar - for if I were the kind of person who'd cry "bunk" and "bs" at everything I can't touch, see or smell, I'd not even be a member of ATS :-)

Thank you, and have a blessed 2007.

[edit on 29-12-2006 by Akareyon]

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Myspace is the most ridiculous source you can use...

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leslie Powers
I think they were originally going to tell the public that he was caught in Pakistan, closer to the elections. However, I believe he may have died in custody and this changed their plans. --Leslie

he may have died?

Lets see here:
Saddam Hussein in Custody, didnt die
Zacharais Mussoui in custody, didnt die
Kallied Shaek Muhammad in custody, didnt die
Ramsi Yusef in custody, didnt die
Timmothy mcveih, didnt die in custody.
Chamical Ali in custudy, not dead
I could go on with major terrorists that were caught.
Statistically speaking, the probability of him dieing in custody is slim. THe only major terrorists who did die were those who put up a big fight during the moments when they were about to be captured (Zarkawi, Uday, Qusay etc.). Well, obviously when the feds supposedly caught UBL, UBL didnt put up a fight or wed hear about a "shootout with the feds" in NYC on the news. But we didnt, so that pretty much rules out that he put up a fight if your story were true. so again, statistically speaking, chances are slim that he died in custody.

Your story is BS
YOU ARE A TROLL!

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Leslie is goofing us, her story is a lie. theres plenty of evidence that proves it a lie (symbols for myspace pics provide us with no infomation if someone is a terrorist or not, theres no correlation. I caught you in your lie leslie).

Shes doing this for kicks, or shes F'd up in the head, and truly beleives she somehow found UBL and reported him to the FBI and they thanked her etc. Dellusional could be one explanation why shes doing this.

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellmutt
Myspace is the most ridiculous source you can use...

So is the whole internet, isn't it? ;-)

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by CameronFox
A free Anywho search turns up Ali Hussain in many states! We are surrounded!!

She paid a dollar for hers!

www.anywho.com...

Hussain, Ali

194 *****
Brooklyn, NY 11201
718-624-8***

Hussain, Ali M

14 *******
Brooklyn, NY 11235
718-891-****

Hussain, Ali

3957 *****Ave
Carlsbad, CA 92010
760-*******

Hussain, Ali

364 **** St
Waltham, MA 02453
781-*******

Hussain, Ali & Safura

789 ******Rd
Sudbury, MA 01776
978-******

Hussain, Ali

16380 ******
Pembroke Pines, FL 33028

Actually, I paid 50 bucks for a verified address with a peoplesearch site and I paid the dollar for the other search to find out when he moved in. There was only one varified address in Brooklyn. I looked in Brooklyn because I had found another terrorist there. The FBI had made it clear that my first tip was useful and wanted more tips. I also looked in Brooklyn because my research supported a strong Al Qaida/Brooklyn connection. --Leslie

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by bob2000

Originally posted by Digital_Reality
What made you so sure it was UBLs myspace profile? Can you elaborate on this?

One of his alias's was The Director. Also, I have seen many suspicious Mysace accounts that I believe to be members of Al Qaida. The follow a pattern. I used this same pattern to find the first terrorist I turned in that I think may have helped thwart the Brittish Airway attacks. They use a symbol of some (usually a pop symbol like a car or something)sort and not a picture and the profile is opened. When I saw the Seahorese, I just had a strong feeling it was him. The fact that he had no friends despite being active on the account seemed to make sense since he wouldn't want anyone connected with him. It was a strong hunch based on circumstancial evidence. It was very fortunate that I found it, because the Seahorse turned out to be a very good clue.

THis post just killed your credibility. Lets see now, you Leslie Powers were responsible for not only stopping the Brittish Airway attacks, but also in catching Bin Laden........

What is the probability that the same person will able to catch 2 big Terrists in 6 months given that this person is average Jane? the answer is very slim. It would have been more realistic if your lie was just about bin laden or just the Brittish Airway Attacks, oh but you had to lie and say you were involved in 2. Thats just unrealistic.

You also talk of the characteristic of having a pic of a car or seahorse as a predictor that the person is a terrorist. Now If someone actually performed a statistical test to see how strongly avatar pics are associated with terrorists on my space, I would have no doubt they would find no correlation. having a picture of a car as a myspace pic is so common and with non-terrorist people that theres no way it could have lead you to a terrorist. so this means you accidentally found UBL thinking his seahors pic tipped you off.

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 08:54 PM
link   

But if it is, the best thing for Leslie to do is to give all emails, names (i.e. of FBI agents/offices she has been talking to) and dates to some independent media outlet (or the ATS admins, for a starter) and elaborate on what happened when, where and why before she somehow "disappears".

Who do you recommend I give the emails to? I am a little worried about "disappearing" I must admit since the governmet knows who I am.

[edit on 29-12-2006 by Leslie Powers]

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 08:55 PM
link   

I think they were originally going to tell the public that he was caught in Pakistan, closer to the elections. However, I believe he may have died in custody and this changed their plans. --Leslie

he may have died?

Lets see here:
Saddam Hussein in Custody, didnt die
Zacharais Mussoui in custody, didnt die
Kallied Shaek Muhammad in custody, didnt die
Ramsi Yusef in custody, didnt die
Timmothy mcveih, didnt die in custody.
Chamical Ali in custudy, not dead
I could go on with major terrorists that were caught.
Statistically speaking, the probability of him dieing in custody is slim. THe only major terrorists who did die were those who put up a big fight during the moments when they were about to be captured (Zarkawi, Uday, Qusay etc.). Well, obviously when the feds supposedly caught UBL, UBL didnt put up a fight or wed hear about a "shootout with the feds" in NYC on the news. But we didnt, so that pretty much rules out that he put up a fight if your story were true. so again, statistically speaking, chances are slim that he died in custody.

Your story is BS
YOU ARE A TROLL!

Yes, but none of them had kidney failure. Also, the public was alerted of their capture.

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Leslie is goofing us, her story is a lie. theres plenty of evidence that proves it a lie (symbols for myspace pics provide us with no infomation if someone is a terrorist or not, theres no correlation. I caught you in your lie leslie).

Shes doing this for kicks, or shes F'd up in the head, and truly beleives she somehow found UBL and reported him to the FBI and they thanked her etc. Dellusional could be one explanation why shes doing this.

If I am dellusional than so are my partner and kids. They have been with me the entire time and believe what I am saying to be true. Besides, I have known these facts since August. That would be an awfully long dellusion. If I was mental do you think my thoughts would be so organized? I know what the FBI told me. They varified the facts. I am not making it up. I'm sorry that you feel that I am.

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 09:08 PM
link   

If it is not, it's okay for me to say sorry for starting this thread and causing confusion at all, but I'd do so anytime again if I stumble across something similar - for if I were the kind of person who'd cry "bunk" and "bs" at everything I can't touch, see or smell, I'd not even be a member of ATS :-)

Thank you, and have a blessed 2007.

[edit on 29-12-2006 by Akareyon]

Thanks for keeping an opened mind. I know my story is hard to believe. It's an incredible story. If you see it merely from a scientific or statistical point of view it seems impossible. I tend to see it as more of mix of the intellectual and the intuitive.

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 09:12 PM
link   

If I am dellusional than so are my partner and kids. They have been with me the entire time and believe what I am saying to be true. Besides, I have known these facts since August. That would be an awfully long dellusion. If I was mental do you think my thoughts would be so organized? I know what the FBI told me. They varified the facts. I am not making it up. I'm sorry that you feel that I am.

Yeah, its not like there arent people like that in the world. There are people out there that beleive they used to be in the CIA or worked for the president/knew the president when his family and close friends know he never had and know hes got some mental issues. These same people like to surf the net, or read everything they can about the subject, its part of the fantasy/dellusion, after all that reading youll have plenty of facts in your head that can be used to generate a beleivable lie.

One trick to being a good liar is to use alot of details. You got that part down.

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 09:23 PM
link   

It is Improbable that this all happened, but not impossible. Besides, who ever said I was an average Jane ;o) There is more to spotting a terrorist myspace account than a strong avatar. They have to be using a known alias of a terrorist. There are also other factors that I look for, but it is hard to explain because it is not so cut and dry. I agree that it is not terribly scientific, but perhaps more intuitive. As far as the seahorse connection, it was a hunch as were all of the steps in the process. I rely heavily on hunches and intuition. This does not mean that my conclusions are wrong. If I had used only hard-core evidence, I never would have found any terrorists. Some people have even suspected that I am psychic, which I do not really believe.

Yeah, saying its "improbable but not impossible" is like some guy who just got caught by the police and hes got drugs in his car and hes dressed like a thug and he says "some guy just ran up to my car and put the drugs in there" and this guy also just happens to look like a druggy. Do you really think this guy's "improbable but not impossible" argument will hold up? Do you really think that it could be true given the evidence (drugs in car, his story, and the way he looks) Do you expect the cop to beleive such a story? Becuase thats you. your the guy trying to argue such an improbable event as true.

It just doesnt hold up.

There are many details in your whole story that statistically just dont hold up. Statistically, If I actually sat down did the research and calculated the probability of one person experiencing all these improbable events which you did, the probability would likely be less than wining the megamillions lottery.

On the other hand, the probability of someone who needs psychiatric help who did some research and planned out a well organized lie just for kicks (you sicko) is definitely a million times more probable than the one where someone actually experienced this UBL capture the way you described it happened to you.

So lets look at the weight here....

someone captured UBL AND stopped the british airway attacks AND binladen randomly died in custody AND stumbled on UBLs myspace page by chance becuase it had a seahorse which provides no info about someone being a terrorist.....

or

Somoene has been keeping track of bin laden stuff in the media for a long time, has done alot of research and is sick in the head to where they would go to this great length to fool people on the net.

hmmmm, could it be could the second one have like infinitely more weight? could it be the second one? yes, we have a winner!!!!!!!!!!

[edit on 29-12-2006 by bob2000]

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 09:29 PM
link   

One trick to being a good liar is to use alot of details. You got that part down.

If you think it is a good lie then how much further do you have to stretch your imagination to think it might be an incredible truth instead? I know what you mean about dillusional people and I can understand why you might come to that conclusion. I suppose if I were dellusional I wouldn't necessarily know it. However, don't you think the people around me would notice and try to get me help?

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 09:48 PM
link   

It is Improbable that this all happened, but not impossible. Besides, who ever said I was an average Jane ;o) There is more to spotting a terrorist myspace account than a strong avatar. They have to be using a known alias of a terrorist. There are also other factors that I look for, but it is hard to explain because it is not so cut and dry. I agree that it is not terribly scientific, but perhaps more intuitive. As far as the seahorse connection, it was a hunch as were all of the steps in the process. I rely heavily on hunches and intuition. This does not mean that my conclusions are wrong. If I had used only hard-core evidence, I never would have found any terrorists. Some people have even suspected that I am psychic, which I do not really believe.

Yeah, saying its "improbable but not impossible" is like some guy who just got caught by the police and hes got drugs in his car and hes dressed like a thug and he says "some guy just ran up to my car and put the drugs in there" and this guy also just happens to look like a druggy. Do you really think this guy's "improbable but not impossible" argument will hold up? Do you really think that it could be true given the evidence (drugs in car, his story, and the way he looks) Do you expect the cop to beleive such a story? Becuase thats you. your the guy trying to argue such an improbable event as true.

It just doesnt hold up.

There are many details in your whole story that statistically just dont hold up. Statistically, If I actually sat down did the research and calculated the probability of one person experiencing all these improbable events which you did, the probability would likely be less than wining the megamillions lottery.

On the other hand, the probability of someone who needs psychiatric help who did some research and planned out a well organized lie just for kicks (you sicko) is definitely a million times more probable than the one where someone actually experienced this UBL capture the way you described it happened to you.

So lets look at the weight here....

someone captured UBL AND stopped the british airway attacks AND binladen randomly died in custody AND stumbled on UBLs myspace page by chance becuase it had a seahorse which provides no info about someone being a terrorist.....

or

Somoene has been keeping track of bin laden stuff in the media for a long time, has done alot of research and is sick in the head to where they would go to this great length to fool people on the net.

hmmmm, could it be could the second one have like infinitely more weight? could it be the second one? yes, we have a winner!!!!!!!!!!

First of all, I didn't stumble on his Myspace account on accident. I was looking for it. Second, I realize that these things all happening to one person seems unlikely. However, I am a strong believer that truth is often stranger than fiction. Perhaps I was just really lucky or perhaps I was guided by a Higher Power. I know it's not going to win me any scientific credibility points, but did you see the picture of the rainbow I posted? I believe there are things that go beyond what can be explained by science and logic and statistics. What happened to me cannot be quantified, but it is nonetheless true.

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Okay leslie, let's put probability aside, and see if you can answer a few Yes or no questions:

1: Is it possible for UBL to send/receive myspace messages without adding anyone to his friends list?

2: Do you have 1 verifyable piece of evidence that can show that "The" was actually Osama Bin Ladin, aside from your word?

3: How many names all together did you give the feds, and were they all based on your "hunches"? (I know it's not yes or no, but c'mon)

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
Okay leslie, let's put probability aside, and see if you can answer a few Yes or no questions:

1: Is it possible for UBL to send/receive myspace messages without adding anyone to his friends list?

2: Do you have 1 verifyable piece of evidence that can show that "The" was actually Osama Bin Ladin, aside from your word?

3: How many names all together did you give the feds, and were they all based on your "hunches"? (I know it's not yes or no, but c'mon)
Yes, I receive emails on Myspace from people that aren't on my friends list all the time. I also send them.
Yes, if you go to the Rewards for Justice Website some of Bin Laden's aliases are listed. One of them is "The Director". If you do a search by names on myspace and put in "The Director" you will see the seahorse on the second page. This means that "The" has the last name "Director". To me this is evidence that it could be Bin Laden's Myspace. I have other reasons for suspecting this particular Myspace is Bin Laden's, but this is the hardest evidence. Also, if you'll notice his last login was 2 weeks before his arrest. Since I know he was arrested, this is further evidence to me that I was right.
I think I turned in around 8 or 9 "hunches" using my system. The FBI was always anxious to receive them and even had me break protocal and start calling the New York office directly. Normal protocol is to call the FBI in your area. I suppose I could post a screenshot of one of the emails to the New York office. The duty agent also told me he was "briefed" on me and would always put me straight through to the terrorist task force. During that time the office said they were "extremely busy". I believe this is because they were chasing down my leads.

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 02:29 AM
link   
This is probably an ATS game. If you really sent emails then forward them to me so i can study them to see if you are somewhat legit. Nothing makes sense from what i have seen so i am guessing this is a game or you are just messing with people.

I did a search for Ali Hassan and Google gave me a direct phone number and address for the guy.

Ali Hassan
(718) 439-5703
579 61st St
Brooklyn, NY 11220

I dare someone to phone and ask to speak with "The Director", tape the conversation if you can.

[edit on 30-12-2006 by DraconianKing]

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 05:21 AM
link   
First of all, the FBI would never chase leads like that at all. Secondly, Al-Qaeda is reported to be working in Canadian Cities, it doesn't follow that Osama Bin Laden would live in Canada. It is ridiculous.

So what exactly are the connections? A Seahorse? A name=The Director?
The very idea that Bin Laden was living in Brooklyn is ludicrous, first of all how exactly would he get there from Afghanistan?

Sure truth can be more stranger then fiction, but usually there is some 'ring of truth', this only has the 'ring of disinfo' or 'bs'.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join