It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RC heli video shows some UFO type moves

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 06:46 PM
link   
The army has to have better stuff that can pull better moves.

www.youtube.com...

jra

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Geezes, that's incredible. And yeah, stick some bright LED's on it and fly it around at night and i'm sure some people seeing it from a reasonable distance would think it's a 'UFO'.

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 08:24 PM
link   
^ Yeah.

Some kids toys can pull UFO-style moves... like my RC UFO

It wouldn't be hard at all for a professional hoaxer to get hold of one of those things and modify it enough to fool the general public.

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 08:42 PM
link   
That is wild.
If I had one of those I could easily convince a number of people that there are UFOs flying around town.
I notice the guy flying the chopper stood pretty close the entire time. Does anybody know how far away you can control something like that? It would be really cool to do that from around the corner.

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I can't even begin to fathom what kind of technology is being held from the public. This vid was awsome though. Just to think that this copter was being controlled by a hand held remote. Amazing!

Toc

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by NLDelta9
The army has to have better stuff that can pull better moves.

www.youtube.com...

God, this is one heck of a loud machine. This wouldn't explain 1% of the sightings out there...

LED? You would need extremely powerful lights to simulate most of the sightings people are having and at close range, those people would be able to hear the loud noise, where these sightings are usualy perfectly silent or just a low rumble...

I don't think we're on anything of substance here.

[edit on 27-12-2006 by Toc]

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I think it was interesting but you are right the noise factor.

The location this was taken was beautiful I will say this guy is lucky to have such awesome views however, I did notice even in that great location they are also being sprayed with chemtrails but it looked like a slow day there.

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Hi there, I am a new member; but have been reading ATS for a long time.

I actually fly these types of RC helicopters as a hobby. They are a ton of fun; and take a lot of practice to do what the guy in the video is doing (called '3D' flying). The most appropriate way to get started in the hobby is to buy a flight simulator that includes RC helicopters and practice, practice, practice.

Night flying is very popular with RC plane and helicopter enthusiasts. And, you can purchase all types of light 'kits' to go on your plane/heli. I have seen a couple of helis so decked out in lights that some people possibly could mistake it for a UFO.

top topics

join