It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reliable info on Dulce

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 02:22 PM
link   
rubbish

[Edited on 12/8/2003 by earthtone]

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 02:40 PM
link   
No, no. I'm still here. I am posting them to the web page now!
There I'm sorry, but I couldnt get any more pictures. Oh, yes, and the security are Government/Contractor. We have guards from AdvancedProtectiveServices and The US Government. I'm sorry if I missed any questions.

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I cant post to the FTP location. Please advise further action.

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 02:46 PM
link   
If I can have anyone's email address then I'll send the pictures through email.

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 02:47 PM
link   
thanks

[Edited on 5-26-2004 by exdog]

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by DavidBieniek
No, no. I'm still here. I am posting them to the web page now!
There I'm sorry, but I couldnt get any more pictures. Oh, yes, and the security are Government/Contractor. We have guards from AdvancedProtectiveServices and The US Government. I'm sorry if I missed any questions.

Hi Doc. One question is, how do you claim to be working at the LANL when posting from Pittsburg? (See last page of this thread). That should help some things for others.

For me, I am curious why you would come here and post your name, place of education, age, year of education, location of work, department of work, area of research, photographs of secrets (claimed), Z number, etc, etc...
and NOT be afraid of a goverment or employer retribution?

Seems very far fetched.

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I work three days a week at the base and 3 days at home, the other day is a free day. Does this answer your question.

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 02:55 PM
link   

I work three days a week at the base and 3 days at home, the other day is a free day. Does this answer your question.

Well, not really...you commute to pittsburg then?

My question was the second one really. Are you not worried about someone finding out?

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Oh yeah! I also read about Dr. John Straw doing research in advanced aerodynamic materials and alloys. Do you know him? Could he be getting info regarding UFO's for this?

Thanks much,
Zedd

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Not really, they have no reason to look here.

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 03:02 PM
link   
So, is LANL doing any research with reactors and elements like Unimpentium???

If you're for real (and so far, have seen no reason to doubt it yet..), I'd love to see some pics...as you are mentioning.

If genuine though, aren't you worried about compromising your employment, safety, etc. by using your name? (if that is your name of course....I'd hope you're using a psuedonym/alias).

What about a terminal to go to Area 51? Is there such a one....??? Research would suggest not, since they have tracked personel going from LANL, to the Janet flights, etc. and then on to Area 51....but hey, might just be a terminal for the real important folks....

EDIT: Whoops! That'll teach me to read the whole thread first, hehe....Doh!
*smacks forehead....* Well, I always like to give the benefit of the doubt...but yep, the doubting thomas radar was still in full gear....

[Edited on 8-12-2003 by Gazrok]

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Well, for the name part...I shouldnt make a comment. I don't know of any terminal to area 51, nor that the base even exists. I have never heard any real proof. I do belive it exists, and I think things way above my clearance happen there. I'll send anyone pictures if they give me their email address asap.

Dr. Bieniek

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Well, for the name part...I shouldnt make a comment. I don't know of any terminal to area 51, nor that the base even exists. I have never heard any real proof. I do belive it exists, and I think things way above my clearance happen there. I'll send anyone pictures if they give me their email address asap.

Dr. Bieniek

in case you missed it above...

[email protected]

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Dr. Bieniek

Doc. I am most curious about Dr. John Straw. I have heard he was involved in the W88 Terrazzo for the aerospace division. You must have heard of him. He is a major person there. If not, then I have to seriously doubt your claim I am sorry to say. Everything else seemed peachy...

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Yes I do know of him, but I didn't have the chance to know him as much as I would have liked.

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 03:21 PM
link   
David, you can send the pics here as well,
[email protected]

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Yes I do know of him, but I didn't have the chance to know him as much as I would have liked.

Too bad, I knew he helped make W88 certifiable pit, Qual 1 which was a major milestone for LANL. I know you have heard more about that.

ps) I will have my Uncle look you up at LANL. His name is Walter J. Codekaf and he is in the Nuclear Testing group of LANL. That would be cool.

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by DavidBieniek No, no. I'm still here. I am posting them to the web page now! There I'm sorry, but I couldnt get any more pictures. Oh, yes, and the security are Government/Contractor. We have guards from AdvancedProtectiveServices and The US Government. I'm sorry if I missed any questions.
How's Pittsburgh, PA this time of year? Are you still having trouble with Kalistenics... hmmm Vladimire?

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by DavidBieniek If I can have anyone's email address then I'll send the pictures through email.
Just use our site's upload tool. I'd advise against giving this guy your e-mail.

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok So, is LANL doing any research with reactors and elements like Unimpentium???
I think I guy here is doing research in the special newly discovered element unobtainium, which is only one electron away from deludium.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join