It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reliable info on Dulce

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Show us! The Machine Mother demands you comply! Oh wait...you're not supposed to know about her. Okay... can we please see those docs?

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by DavidBieniek
Does your father still do work for the Government? If so, then what is his name because I do have access to a Federal Employee Record Database so I could probably find out what he does.

Why in the WORLD would you wanna go poking around in that stuff and publishing it? I don't understand your prescence here. Do you have a beef that's causing you to divulge?

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 10:07 PM
link   
C'mon guys. If he is legit, time will tell. I don't think questioning him before he's had any chance to do so will do anybody any good.

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I've found a Ronald J. Bieniek associated with Emory University....in Physics...but not you. Who are you? Or, are you his son?

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by heelstone

Originally posted by GODFLESH
I agree with Dues Ex... someone who would send CLASSIFIED documents over e-mail... would be jailed/executed. The Govt would have the Dr's computer log checked frequently, incase of instances like this.
I don't think the documents he is referring to would need to be classified. Its metallurgical analysis, not a national secret.

Yes...but he specifically said "one of which is classified" and he'd email it.

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Losonczy
Yes...but he specifically said "one of which is classified" and he'd email it.
Right I read that. That doesn't destroy his crediblity with me as yet. He could mean it was at one time classified and later declassified. Dunno yet.

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 10:26 PM
link   
You got the right line Heel, I say give it a chance and see where it goes, might just be that David is legit and be able to grace us with something we didn't know before.

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by heelstone
C'mon guys. If he is legit, time will tell. I don't think questioning him before he's had any chance to do so will do anybody any good.

I've got to go along with Heelstone on this one - if he's for real we will find out, if not... we will still find out -

Just give him time to say what he has to say without flaming him to the point that he runs away without giving us adequate information to make a logical judgement on the matter.

As a claimed PHD he certainly would have academic intellect, but does he have the common sense enough to know what would happen if he divulges classifed material on this website?

Pi

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Um.. Mr.Bieniek? I was just simply wondering. That 8 digit code of only 1s and 0s... If you could find that I send it to me.. via post or email ([email protected]) .... Its very, very unlikly that the Government would still be using binary as it is commonly reffered to, mainly because translation and code guides are so readily available.... So.. yeah..

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Well, for the most part yes. Although we don't all know as much as the next person. I would say as a roughguess about 99.00% of the employees know, the ones who don't would include:

Exterior Security
Custodians

I hope this has been of some help. If you have any questions I would be happy to answer them.

Dr. David Bieniek
Los Alamos Laboratory

I have a question for you Dr. David Bieniek. Aproximately 6 months ago you were supposed to do an interview with KPAH radio or Pahrump Internet Radio. However, you never showed up. So they had to wing it. What was the subject you were going to talk about? I was looking forward to this interview, because the subject really interests me.

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I would think that this could be easily resolved, with a vitae.

If the good Dr. can produce evidence of his credentials, then we will go from there. Else, bull#.

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 11:29 PM
link   

I would think that this could be easily resolved, with a vitae.

If the good Dr. can produce evidence of his credentials, then we will go from there. Else, bull#.

What's a vitae Val?

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 11:32 PM
link   
His resume, basically. If he is willing to come on here and give his full name, with his credentials, and where he has been working, then he should have no hesitation is providing where he obtained his doctorate and his work experience. There is nothing left that should be sacred at this point...

unless he is a fake.

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 11:41 PM
link   

His resume, basically. If he is willing to come on here and give his full name, with his credentials, and where he has been working, then he should have no hesitation is providing where he obtained his doctorate and his work experience. There is nothing left that should be sacred at this point...

unless he is a fake.

Thank-you Val.... you've made an excellent point!

So........ show us your stuff Doc!

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Yes I would be happy to produce my credentials, but can you post pictures in the forums. As for the documents, the government has no reason to monitor my outgoing calls, mail, or e-mail. I will send them from home. As why the government is using binary code, I have no clue. I don't know of any external entrances...only the one in LANL. And the classified doc I'm talking about is only classified as a "C LOSS".

What that means is that it is sensitive, only to unauthorized personel, so it's not fully classified or de-classified. I am 54 years old and yes my fathers name is Ronald but he didn't go to Emory University. If I ddint answer all questions I'm sorry but there was so many of them. I look forward in helping out in all ways possibile.

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by DavidBieniek
Yes I would be happy to produce my credentials, but can you post pictures in the forums.

Yes you can. Click the image button on the tool bar when posting a reply. Or simply insert . We are all eager to see your photos Mr. Bieniek. By the way, do you live in California?

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Yes, in fact I do. Why? I will probably have those pictures next time I go to work. I know that this story is a little hard to believe, but I'm going to prove it to you.

Respectfully,
Dr. Bieniek

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Well all want to beleive you but we need proof. don't you feel worried about posting such things on a public discussion board, Using your real name? What exactely is your position at LANL? Sorry if you have mentioned this before. I am very interested.

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 06:20 AM
link   
dr. B remeber when u said abou the sub compartemnts being something called power shot well i called my dad up and he said that it was an active scuttle system containing radioactive material. if the ship needed to be scutlle the compartments blew and flooded the ship with radiation because of the tridents they werent armed so they couldnt blow up or flood the sub with radiation so in case caputure the us made this a saftey measure.

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 06:24 AM
link   
I'm just a Physicist in Aerospace Tech.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join