It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reliable info on Dulce

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 06:27 AM
link   
And you have been allowed access to an area that contains proof of the existence of Dulce? Thats incredible. You need to show us the proof! Dulce is one of the biggest question marks around. There little to no proof of it's existence apart from the Dulce Files and such other texts which really have no definitive proof.

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Yes, thats right. It is in the hall next to where I work.

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 02:50 PM
link   
"Dr." B. We still await your credentials... Stalling and him hawing is NOT the way to build credibility. I own a website you can "store" your images on so you can link to them here.

Well? Are you going to put up the goods?

P...
m...

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 03:24 PM
link   
What is the FTP Address to upload them to? I have already proven that I have a Phd in Physics, but just to satisfy anyone whom doesnt belive me, I will send everything to your website. I would appreciate it if people werent so quick to not believe me. I am for real, I work at LANL and have for 12 years. I have a DOE L Clearance - equal to DoD Secret.

Dr. Bieniek

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I just sent you a U2U with everything you need to upload to my site.

PEACE...
m...

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I guess you missed my question Dr. Bieniek.

Aproximately 6 months ago you were supposed to do an interview with KPAH radio or Pahrump Internet Radio. However, you never showed up. So they had to wing it. What was the subject you were going to talk about? I was looking forward to this interview, because the subject really interests me. By the way what happened to you?

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 04:27 PM
link   
It's funny that people that believe in some of hte stuff on ATS, is so fast on judging our good Doctor as fake :-).. Just makes me wonder...

I'm quite anxious to see that Dulce entrance door myself...

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Well for one answer, I never showed up because I changed my mind on the matter in which I was to speak about...which was about various programs that we are currenlty doing and about my knowledge of UFO craft, which is very limited. Although ,I do know, however, that I have examined an un-identified object similar to the one that I was asked about last night. We don't know for sure that it was alien, but we most certainly can't prove otherwise. I do believe that the US will investigate any media links therfore instantly revoking all my clearance. Please don't make this too widespread until I have the pictures safely on here.

Dr. Bieniek

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Have you uploaded any material yet?

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 05:55 PM
link   
~Interesting Dr. But I can't help to wonder how you could manage to take a camera into work, take pictures, and not to be noticed while doing so. But if you do indeed take the photos and post them here on our ATS, you'd have most if not all our minds changed regarding the subject of the mysterious Dulce complex.

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Well picture, docs, or article links from other sources, would most definetly get my attention.

If it were half of what is suggested, it ought to be wisked into RATS asap.

But I cant wait to see, what I am really not expecting to be able to see.

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by smirkley
Well picture, docs, or article links from other sources, would most definetly get my attention.

If it were half of what is suggested, it ought to be wisked into RATS asap.

But I cant wait to see, what I am really not expecting to be able to see.

yes, it should be put into rats if you manage to get the pics then he would have to be given RATS pass

goodluck Dr

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Just a quick question for the Doctor. I'm going to assume in my question that you're telling the truth about everything.

In your opinion, based on personal and professional experince, do you believe for whatever reason that this Dulce facility contains Extra Terrestrial life, or any of the various stories about the facility true?
You don't have to back it up right now, but just personally speaking, is that your belief?

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 07:28 PM
link   
David, would you please tell me whom the guard is employed with. Was he employed with a private security company? govt employee?
What color was his uniform?

BTW, I'll know if you're lying.

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I've had the offer out to the "good Doctor" for OVER four HOURS now and he HAS been back online since then yet there is NOTHING uploaded to the mysticfish site...

Any other questions?! Val nailed this guy right up front (She's MY girl you know!
) as B.S. when she asked him for his Vitae...

PEACE...
OUT...
m...

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 12:44 AM
link   
~I wouldn't be so doubtful so soon. I'm sure the least of his priorities is to impress the family here at ATS. If he wants to post pictures that's cool. If he's just another chump lookin for easy attention, that's cool too. But I wouldn't dismiss his accounts this early. Give it some time. I mean this thread started two days ago? Who know's he might work just a week a month. Give it time. Get off his case.

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by DavidBieniek I have examined an un-identified object similar to the one that I was asked about last night. We don't know for sure that it was alien, but we most certainly can't prove otherwise. Dr. Bieniek
Well... I have examined you, and we don't know for sure if you have a higher education, but we do know who you are.
How's Pittsburgh this time of year? Are you still having trouble with Kalistenics... hmmm Vladimire?

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 12:01 PM
link   
huh....

I always wanted to go to Pittsburgh California

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 01:51 PM
link   
[Edited on 8-12-2003 by thirtythree]

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Great, so another person lying. People like you make it almost impossible to expose the truth, because of your disinformation.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join