It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America: Show Radical Islam No Mercy

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Yeah I know In Nothing, my grandfather was a sympathizer and you can hold it against me. A Bund member as a matter of fact. Why should we keep enforcing an idea of democracy on a region that still gang rapes their own daughters and supports honor killings? They will never get it and never support a system that is outside the tribal mentality. If we went to war for oil, hell King George should have just said so. It would have made alot more sense. This facade of being the great crusaders to change the way this part of the world that has been living this way since the dawn of Sumeria is foolish.

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 06:23 PM
link   
A couple of points made in the original post made sense but I don't think they were grasped as such. To wit:

1. The world needs to make make being a terroist a really bad thing. The world needs to go after every one of the relatives, extended cousins and what the heck - neighbors for that matter. Basically a "Swordfish" kinda thing. There has to be pain felt beyond the original attacker - we need to make it so bad that no one in their right mind would go to those lengths to get a point across. Sure there is the martyrdom thing but I can't believe all of the friends would want to be taken out or locked up because someone got a bone up their bum to go do something horrible. Which leads to # 2.

2. We (mostly in the west) tend to look past the fact that people like to point blame and take NO responsibility for their own actions or life for that matter. Things are bad - blame the USA. Don't like Israel - blame the USA. Last time I checked it was our friends the Brits and the UN that led to their formation, not us.... Don't blow people up and you might get some funding or trade - pretty damn simple actually. Problem is much of the ME has relied on oil for their only income so they let everything else slide. Not our problem folks and people need to look in the mirror and figure out what they want their country(ies) to become. A one trick pony or broad industrial and services provider to the world. Choice seems clear to me but what do I know....

3. Tolerance is good up to a point but like a schoolyard bully, eventually you need to say enough. Sure, call the US the bully, but we only protect our interests and would gladly pull out or stop dealing with people if we could. We tend to not just randomly blow people up without warning to get a point across - we tend to try and negotiate the point and then lay down an ultimatum first. Iraq makes sense if you get past the obvious back story and look further East at what is really going on. There is a world destablizing issue that is made easier to deal with by having a presence right about where Iraq sits.

For all our bad - we really do like freedom and trade and being friendly around the big worldy dinner table and when people stop looking at the short term and look down the road, there is a meaning and purpose as to what is going on (sorry, not NWO...). Problem is there is no right way to do it, and any action will be met with naysayers so you are screwed either way - even if the intentions are good.

If you think things are bad now, wait until the US and the west move away from oil - can you say holy crap in Arabic, cuz many nations are going to implode if and when that happens....

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Hmm...I'm thinking the OP might have a slight grudge against muslims or terrorists... Well I dont think the problem can be solved through genocide. That is probably actually asking for more trouble, using mostly the principle of if you kick a dog enough that dog will bite back. However, I dont think that giving them more money would work, or money in general. Why dont we look at what theyre asking. The main theme of it all is "leave us alone and we'll leave you alone." It's simple...just leave. They dont want us there, and we cant be forcing our ideals on them. Hell if it gets bad enough they'll eventually rise up. I mean we as americans never had some foreign force come in and be like heyyyy heres democracy, now enjoy. We just got sick of the way things were and rose up. Thats how it should happen with them. If they want democracy they'll get it, if not then hey, their bad. But why should our people die so we can impress our ideas on people that were better off in the first place. Who are we to say what is good for the world?

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 06:46 PM
link   
all of these suggestions show a few things:

1: ignorance of the region through false stereotypes

2: signs of becoming worse than the monsters that we are fighting

and

3: an overindulgence in fantasies of broad military success akin to what bush promised we'd see in iraq

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by UofCinLA
The world needs to make make being a terroist a really bad thing. The world needs to go after every one of the relatives, extended cousins and what the heck - neighbors for that matter.

Brilliant - Once a terrorist kills himself, in a suicide bombing, we could round up his extended family and close associates and put them all in extermination camps. They understand that kind of thing. That's what saddam did to maintain order. See saddam wasn't really that bad of a guy.

[edit on 27-12-2006 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by shai hulud
If we went to war for oil, hell King George should have just said so. It would have made alot more sense.

A little truth goes a long way. If they had just leveled with the american people to begin with things could have gone easier.

i.e. We will be invading Iraq to seize control over one of the worlds largest oil reserves in an attempt to keep the oil backed dollar from collapsing. Many of you will die, while we here in the homeland attempt to maintain our standard of living as our jobs are downsized and eliminated.

Meanwhile, the war will be a great diversion, to buy additional time, for the richest 1% of Americans to move thier assets offshore and sell off what little intellectual property and manufacturing base remain here to the Indians and the Chinese. Thanks for your service.

[edit on 27-12-2006 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 07:58 PM
link   
point taken - what's the point?

[edit on 27-12-2006 by kickoutthejams]

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by kickoutthejams
in nothing we trust and the original poster are actually leaving a sick feeling in the bottom of my stomach. If this is what is going for informed debate on here these days then why not just change the site name to genociderus.com

I'm deeply disappointed no Mod has stepped on you guys, you can wrap it up as 'funny' all you want but your advocating genocide and the death of innocents and that makes you as bad as them.

I actually see In Nothing We Trust's posts as tongue in cheek, making his points by pointing out the obvious. If I'm wrong INWT, please clear this up and we can lock horns.

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I don't see where In Nothing is condoning what Spawwn has said. It seems to me he is satirizing it. I don't agree ith everything In Nothing states, but we should criticize fairly and to say that he is condoning genocide is not, in my opinion, a fair assessment.

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Fear of death like Gengis Kahn did wont work. Maybe a new strategy involving a B-2 with a giant pain gun that comes down from the bomb bay and you fly it over the city, daily. And you then say, "this is nothing compared to the torture that awaits you in hell if you kill yourself."

With more soldiers, more men that will allow you to check people better.

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by stumason

I think you'll find that a complete withdrawl of forces from the ME, an even handed approach to the Israeli-Palestinian problem and maybe a hug will go alot further than "Yeeehaaa! Lets bomb them Ragheads!!""

A problem that could spring up only if Bush is right is where the terrorists dont leave us alone and attacks increase. OBL tried to make a deal with the US, we would of been better off taking it unless OBL was lying.

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 07:28 PM
link   
If we appear to listen to their demands, act upon them and do not interfere, then the terrorists would have a VERY hard time recruiting.

I do not condone their actions one iota, but I understand the reasoning.

Now, if their stated aim was forced conversion of the whole world, then we should fight them, but it is not. They have been saying all along what the reasoning is, yet we wade in with our size F-15 boots and make it even worse.

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
so burn the middle east to the ground?

That would be the most efficient solution, above all else. Not only would it spare American lives, but it would give that land a true purpose and a good place to expand western civilization.

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
That would be the most efficient solution, above all else. Not only would it spare American lives, but it would give that land a true purpose and a good place to expand western civilization.

see, life is equal
1 middle eastern life = 1 american life

and i'd like to quote gandhi on western civilization:

"I think it would be a good idea!"

what gives any civilzation the right to just destroy innocent lives for their own benefit?

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I disagree...Islamofascists have less worth than any single celled organism roaming this planet. I am American and American lives are more important to me....every country looks after its own interests and so does mine. No shame in it.

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 10:01 PM
link   
It's quite true that instilling a fear of death in Islamofascists won't work, because the idea is foreign to their twisted minds. They welcome death, especially a violent death of fighting the infidels. (If you're not sure what an infidel is, you probably are one).

Idealists and Democrats that support the "root cause" theory of terrorism tend to believe that terrorists are not bad people, and that they're just products of their environment. These are the same kinds of people that blame the U.S. for 9/11, rather than the Islamofascist scum that committed the atrocity. When these human lumps of rat feces in headscarfs cut off American heads in the name of Allah, they blame the American presence in the Middle East.

If you're thinking like this, just go blow yourself up before Mohammed gets to you. This will also help rid the gene pool of your stupidity.

The only way to deal with Islamofascists, who want to kill us all, is to kill them. Sad but true. They will not convert, they will not respond to "soft power", they will not accept aid, they will not even be content with isolation. Even if we leave them alone, they will still fly airplanes into our buildings. A lot of people seem to be laboring under the impression that it's somehow our fault with the situation that's going on. Guess what? It's not. It's all about radical Islamofascists that will stop at nothing to cleanse the Earth of Western Civilization.

Because they will stop at nothing, we must turn to the last resort -- killing them. Anything else will only result in more American deaths. If you can't see this, you're probably ignoring something that you ought to be paying more attention to.

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
see, life is equal
1 middle eastern life = 1 american life

Muslims don't value life

See here is the difference:
Muslims don't sell life insurance
Americans sell life insurance

[edit on 29-12-2006 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by southern_cross3
Idealists and Democrats that support the "root cause" theory of terrorism tend to believe that terrorists are not bad people, and that they're just products of their environment. These are the same kinds of people that blame the U.S. for 9/11, rather than the Islamofascist scum that committed the atrocity. When these human lumps of rat feces in headscarfs cut off American heads in the name of Allah, they blame the American presence in the Middle East.

You know what Southern? You are not a Christian, you are "christian" only by self profession. Anyone who spews the kind of hate that I have seen you spew cannot be a TRUE Christian. People like you is what causes secularists
to want to round Christians and all spiritual individuals up and start a genocide!! You, nor those of your ilk speak for me and they never shall.

I'll be honest with you, if it were up to me, because of this comment here,

When these human lumps of rat feces in headscarfs
I'd have you banned.

[edit on 29-12-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
I'll be honest with you, if it were up to me, because of this comment here,

When these human lumps of rat feces in headscarfs
I'd have you banned.

i'm going to agree with that sentiment

though i think

If you're thinking like this, just go blow yourself up before Mohammed gets to you. This will also help rid the gene pool of your stupidity.

is a far more offensive post

hmm, i should blow myself up to prevent myself to converting to a religion just because i view the situation through a sociological scope as opposed to a dogmatic political scope
wow
i'm waiting for at least a warn

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Im sorry, but i am going to tell it like it is so if offended "stop Reading"!
Way Way back in 1986 in the town of Wayne located in NJ thier was "a" or should I say "is" a High School called Passaic County Vocational and Technical Institute or Passaic County Tech for short. This school housed 80% inner city kids from the Paterson and surrounding city area's with the other 20% from white suburbia.
Now as a white kid from suberbia who went to this school of hardknocks let me tell you I learend about extremist muslims way before 9/11. Our school had one of the most violent attacks that have ever happened on a school campus and was not televised or even reported on correctly. The Newspaper covered it as High School fight causes Racial Riot. So So wrong! It was actually the attempt to cleanse the white devils from thier school. You see a very early born muslim extremist association which was called "The 5 Percenters" who were deciphals of Allah within one years time of my freshman year to my sophmore year which events took place I noticed my black friends names for example....... Jordan named changed to Justice follower of Allah. He wouldnt even give in to a teacher calling him by his given name and would cause a seen if he wasnt acknowledged by his muslim name. As time progressed it seemed that half the school converted into this group and one stoner kid kicked the # out of one of these 5% types and they came to school with over 3000 members with bats and knives the next day. Luckily by the time the Wayne police shoed up to disrupt the chaos, 6 kids stabbed, no mortal fatlilaties and one kid lost his sight. After this our school went into lockdown we had sherrifs offecers patroling on horsback with shotguns and officers wuth handguns in the hall ways.

So what do I think about this thread, we fu"d up bad, wake up they are already amomngst us and have been for a long time coming, they just dont look like we expext "camel Jockies".

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join