It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New 9/11 video presentation from www.utah911truth.com

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 05:51 PM
link   
This is new to me.
Thought id share this video with you guysand get your thoughts.
Found it pretty interesting and stright to the point.

PrisonPlanet)-This presentation by www.utah911truth.com covers all the areas of hard evidence refuting the official story inlcuding the tower collapses, air defenses and the history of al qaeda with meticulous citing and detail. It also goes a long way, without speculating, to answering the questions who would have had the capacity and motive carry out the attacks, and who has acted to suppress this information?

www.prisonplanet.com...

This is a basic video / audio / powerpoint presentation and while it is not as entertaining or 'sexy' as other 9/11 documentaries it is meticulous in its covering and citing of information.

www.prisonplanet.com...

Link to video here www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Excellent presentation.

I particularly liked the argument about "coincidence theories" - the more coincidences they encompass, the less probable the theory. Hadn't thought of that, but it's logically compelling.

posted on Dec, 25 2006 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I saw the first 25 minutes. He does try to cover every bases, so that bias are dealt with.

I will try and watch it, but it is a boring presentation (in how it is done, not the topic itself).

posted on Dec, 25 2006 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I have watched an hour of it and it is getting more interesting for sure.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 08:11 AM
link   
This was a great presentation! This deserves more attention.

Please take your time to view this instead of the crap that is Loose Change.

It was very informative and well made.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Here's the video:

(Staff can embed YouTube and Google videos into posts)

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   
SO--

Thanks for embedding this one--it is definitely the best I have seen, leaving nothing whatever to speculation. It is worth--well worth--sitting here for just shy of 2 hours to watch.

I hope some of the 911 skeptics will watch this, and, for once, THINK. JMHO, what is at stake here is our Freedom and Liberty, and that of the generations to come. Are we seriously going to leave a virtual slavery legacy for our Kids, because we were "too afraid" to act?

Black Fox , thanks to you for the Thread and the Heads-up.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Thank you, Black_Fox, for posting this. I hope everyone watches it.

People, whether you trust the official story about 9/11 or you're absolutely sure "the government did it", watch this video!

Don't be satisfied with what you think you know. Get more information. It's the best way to Deny Ignorance.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 02:14 AM
link   
The voice is really boring. I tried to watch it but couldnt. From what I did watch it was ok..

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThichHeaded
The voice is really boring. I tried to watch it but couldnt. From what I did watch it was ok..

I don't think the tone of the voice is the pressing issue!?

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I love videos like this for educating myself, but they're absolutely rubbish for bringing the uninitiated in because they switch off after 5 minutes. It doesn't look slick, not pro enough for Average Joe, and it's Average Joe we need to convince to break the dam on this thing. A 5 second headline with a flashy CGI background on the TV ("It must be true, they wouldn't be allowed to lie!") can do more than a 3 hour David Ray Griffin lecture, or a rambling tangential Alex Jones documentary.

We should be aiming this stuff at people who don't want to look into it
Thats the mainstream medias trick. 100 years ago how many people wanted to listen to stories of murders, paedophilia, 'terrorism', the dangers of drugs and the other mush the 24 hour channels churn out. We need to use their tactics against them.

Oh blow it, I know I'm not supposed to link to my own stuff but I should have put this in the 911 forum anyway, I'm pretty much repeating something I wrote the other day.

(Sorry SO, just this once? If you dont like the read I'll edit the post
)

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a good presentation, gets its points across very well, did take a while to get going but gets more interesting as it progresses

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I would classify this video as a “sleeper”, which means there is relevant information in it even though it puts you to sleep (kind of like our member of the same name) it does start out slow, but becomes very interesting later. Still I find it hard to believe in all the conclusions that are drawn, and as with other 9/11 videos I think it takes a good theory, but goes too far with it.

For example: The video says that Al-Queda was organized by the CIA and remained operatives at least until a month before 9/11. It goes further on how the terrorist were able to obtain passports to get into the US and begin flight training meanwhile being funded through state sponsorship.

If this were true, then I have a few questions that maybe someone could address.

Why would the terrorist, if acting covertly under the CIA, continue to use their real names when applying for passports to enter the US? Even if they weren’t, they did not attempt to hide their identity at all for whatever reason and leave a trail of breadcrumbs for us to follow later. I would think if they were operatives they would have used aliases.

Also, if this was a conspiracy so well planned and conceived, then why did they forget a simple detail like forgetting to evacuate all the Saudi nationals and relatives of the Bin Laden family until after the attacks? Surely if they all knew this was going to happen they would have left the country beforehand.

www.sourcewatch.org...:_Evacuation_of_Saudi_Nationals

Now before anyone comes down too hard on me, I will agree that there are unanswered questions about 9/11, and I don’t think WTC7 building came down by itself, but I am also going to use the same skepticism when watching these videos. I would still like to see a new comprehensive investigation that can answer all the questions that we are still asking.

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I watched this a couple days ago. it makes some very good arguments. I did find myself screaming at the computer when he talks about the controlled demolitions though.

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Interesting too see that again PNAC are mentioned as architects.

Say it with me:

PNAC = NWO = EVIL

Let´s see the New American Century when the Dollar hits 0,10 Euro Cents in a few years. I guess then they should start a group in Europe and call it PNEC.

You are not winning you conspiring bastards, truth will prevail.

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 02:45 AM
link   
An excellent video and very well presented. The mono tones makes it even more accessible as lack of emotion is something rare these days both in the US and Britain. However, from experience there is no way to exercise any so called ‘Democracy’ in Britain and from a casual glance neither in the US. So all we have is word of mouth to spread the truth!

Now all we need is a similar video/presentation on the HIV/AIDs farce!!

p.s. new poster to this cool site

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 01:56 AM
link   
although I have not watched this video i clicked this link to post on the last video "911weknow.com" ( i will watch asap and post again) but i thought this would still be a great forum for this.

"Anyone who helped in this has earned stiff punishment," presiding Judge Carsten Beckmann, center, said after announcing Monday's verdict.

I got this off of hp.netscape.com acticle citing that a man that was friends with the hijackers of the planes involved in 9-11 was sentenced to 15 years in prision. They were able to prove that he knew about the strike.

The federal court also said it was irrelevant to el Motassadeq's guilt whether he knew of the plot's timing, dimension or targets.

If he gets this I hope the first quote will be held to who was really responsible for this (internal tragedy?)

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   
As stated earlier, this one's a real yawner. And it is necessary for something like this to be a little more accessible for the masses to take part and learn the truths (even if those truths are simply pointing out what it is we don't know yet.

Of all the videos on the subject this one knocks it out of the park. Not focusing too much on the CD aspects but simply making the case for interest in seeing this operation to fruition. Qui bono, indeed! That's the key.

I hope it helps open some eyes and minds.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I knew from the start there was an explosive demolition from seeing many documentaries on demolishing

I thought that cities with high rise may require exploding bolts or shape charges by code to ensure there would be no domino effect in case of a disaster.

One thing the video did not explain was were there really terrorists on the plane...why would they commit suicide for no reason? One would have to be really pissed to blow them selves up.

If they were that pissed why is it not reasonable to think that there may be many more pissed off middleasterners?

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Excellent video....thankyou for the link.

Although the video is made in a boring format, it has very good content.

This is one of the best videos I have seen on the this topic.

Very comprehensive

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join