It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alber Pike and Lucifer

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:
Jn

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Appak

Originally posted by Jn
i was just asking a question
it was a question about why free masonry is pro tv?

But WHY do you think Freemasonry IS pro tv?

The Rotary Club hasn't eliminated TV, either. My point is Freemasonry has no CONTROL over the existence of TV.

How could it? Why do you think we could in the first place?

I'm a Freemason and I happen to LIKE tv, but I'm sure there are some Masons who do not.

Something must have given you the idea that Freemasonry could control TV?

[edit on 25-12-2006 by Appak]

i was just asking why they never went against tv, it was introduced around 50 years ago

the question is too much for you appak

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jn
i was just asking why they never went against tv, it was introduced around 50 years ago
the question is too much for you appak

Apparently so because it makes no sense at all. Masons don't sit around and "go against" ANYTHING. We're a Fraternity. A Brotherhood. A Charitable Organization.

It has no control over TV. Hey wait! I just answered your question.

Masonry has never (as you say) "gone against" TV because it CAN'T. It has NOTHING to do with TV.

Next thread please.

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Also Jn, in reference to this post...:

The Dangers of Television

...the television was actually invented by a Mason, if I'm not mistaken.

But what we have to remember, is that technology itself is not always a destructive thing.

For example:

Positive teachings can reach billions of people through the media of TV.

Unfortunately, 95% of what is on the TV is garbage.

Is this the fault of FreeMasonry?

I say not necessarily.

Not only is what we see in the external world a reflection of ourselves, but also that the media is mostly controlled by the corporate and Zionist entity(the Black Lodge) which seeks to pull humanity(whether consciously or unconcsiously) into mental, physical and spiritual slavery.

It is this way because WE ALLOW IT.

If we wish to end suffering in the world; we must first start with ourselves, right here, right now.

Also, I did not want to imply that Universal Gnosticism and modern FreeMasonry are synonymous:

Gnosticism vs Paulinism

...Do not confuse modern Freemasonry with Gnosis. Understand that Freemasonry, many many years ago, knew Gnosis. But now they do not. (Even as recent as 250 years ago some masons knew the real Gnosis; for example, some of the founders of America knew it).

Real Gnosis is now being delivered by the students of Samael Aun Weor. Eventually, that movement will be replaced by a new one, in accordance with the developmental needs of the human beings

[edit on 26-12-2006 by Tamahu]

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Hi lucum per lucerna

Originally posted by lucum per lucerna
After reviewing the subject matter covered in this thread I would have to say...I am more confused than ever. Someone mentioned a movie about Darkness to Light, another about being from Hell, Lucifer is Christ, Satan is a beast that thinks he is a man
I don't think I ever been more confused in all of my life.

I like Freemasonry, personally, in fact the feeling the word like implies doesn't even do my actual feelings justice and the truth of that is part of the confusion

I was invited to a dinner at my local lodge a couple of weeks ago but since then a lot things may have changed. I'm not even sure if I should go
I want to go, in fact I'm anxious but...
I suppose I am a little lost, but I am prepared to cast aside all of my preconceptions regarding the fraternity in an effort to belong.

In reference to this post about...:

Lucifer

...the gist of it is that Lucifer is the Light, the AIN SOPH AUR, or RA.

Lucifer is the basis for everything that exists in the manifest Universe.

The Kabbalistic value of AUM, the Word of which The Solar Logos brings 'Himself' into manifestation, is 666.

The 666 only becomes the "Beast" or "Satan", when it is inverted by the perverse will of the ego in the three brains(related to body, speech, and mind) of the humanoid.

So what I'm saying is that Lucifer is both the tempter and Redeemer.

Temptation is Fire, and when we Transmute that Fire(instead of giving into it) we make Light.

"Thelema is our motto"

Luci = Light

Fer = Fire

Lucifer is the Bringer of Light.

The Tempting Serpent of Eden(Apep); or the Bronze Serpent lifted by Moses that Healed the Israelites in the Wilderness(Kundalini), depending on our Will.

But that same Creative Energy, or Astral Light, can land us into the In-Fer-no(Klipoth), described by the Gnostic Dante Alighieri.

Tiphereth(6, the Number of Man, the Sun or Heru) is us, and is our Free-Will to "accept" or reject Divine Law.

"Our Father(Kether), Who art in Heaven(Chokmah), hallowed be Thy Name(Binah). Thy Kingdom come(Gedulah). Thy Will(Geburah) be done on Earth(Tiphereth), as it is in Heaven(Chokmah). Give us this day our daily bread(Netzach), and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us(Hod). And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil(Yesod).

For thine is the Kingdom, the Power, and the Glory forever(Everything, including all that is in Malkuth).

AMEN(AIN SOPH)."

But only our Inner-God can help us to achieve this.

Any effort on the part of the ego only keeps us more enslaved to the darkness of the Klipoth.

So like Buddhism/Dzogchen, Gnosticism is dualistic, yet not dualistic.

Meaning that through the Comprehension of apparent dualism(the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil), we are freed from it.

However, if we wish to not remain in a deluded state, we start from the Non-Dual View of the Absolute(AIN); even if we have not yet climbed Jacobs Latter or the Tree of Life.

Dzogchen states that just as the Five Dhyani Buddhas depend on the Primordial Base, so do the Five Poisons depend on the Primordial Base for their existence.

The best analogy we might use, is that the Energy of the Logos that the defilements(such as ignorance, hate, lust, greed, etc.) depend upon for their existence, is in us filtered through a dirty glass.

The defilements depend upon the same Energy as the Divine for their existence; however, that Energy is inverted in us by the egos.

(Note that the Five Skandhas are not to be confused with the Five Poisons and kleshas)

The Heart Sutra

Avalokiteshvara Bodhisattva, practicing deep Prajna Paramita,
clearly saw that all Five Skandhas are empty, transforming all suffering and distress.

Shariputra, form is no other than emptiness, emptiness no other than form.

Form is exactly emptiness, emptiness exactly form.
Sensation, thought, impulse, consciousness are also like this.

Shariputra, all things are marked by emptiness -
not born, not destroyed,
not stained, not pure,
without gain, without loss.

Therefore in emptiness there is no form, no sensation, thought, impulse, consciousness.

No eye, ear, nose, tongue, body, mind.
No color, sound, smell, taste, touch, object of thought.
No realm of sight to no realm of thought.
No ignorance and also no ending of ignorance to no old age and death and also no ending of old age and death.
No suffering, and also no source of suffering, no annihilation, no path.
No wisdom, also no attainment.
Having nothing to attain, Bodhisattvas live Prajna Paramita with no hindrance in the mind.
No hindrance, thus no fear.
Far beyond delusive thinking, they attain complete Nirvana.
All Buddhas past, present and future live Prajna Paramita and thus attain Anuttara Samyak Sambodhi.

Therefore, know that Prajna Paramita is the great mantra, the wisdom mantra, the unsurpassed mantra, the supreme mantra, which completely removes all suffering. This is truth, not deception. Therefore set forth the prajna paramita mantra, set forth this mantra and say:

GATÉ GATÉ PARAGATÉ PARASAMGATÉ BODHI SVAHA

And don't make the mistake of letting this be seen as nihilism either.

For an explanation, see Nagarjuna's and Tsong Khapa's "Ocean of Reasoning"

In other words: Satan is not some personal boogyman with a tail and horns.

There are demons however, demons who became as they are because their Buddha Nature was swallowed up by the egos 100%.

These are the ones who have no chance of Awakening Positively; that is, until after they go through the Second Death taught about by Yeshua Hamashiach.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas, for those that celebrate, and has a happy New Year.

Likewise.

And Best Regards to you.

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I forgot to mention that when I use the term "ego", I'm using it in the sense that Samael Aun Weor does.

The egos or "I's", in Gnosticism, are pretty much the same as the kleshas of Buddhism.

The word "Ego" has erroneously been used by earlier Theosophists as to refer to the Buddha Nature or Tiphereth.

So when you read the works of H.P. Blavatsky, Manly P. Hall or Rudolph Steiner; just remember that when they say "Ego", they usually mean Tiphereth.

And when they say "Ego", they may mean that part of the intellectual-animal, that gives us intellectual-animals the sense of "self"-awareness, or "I"-ness.

In light of this it is interesting to note that, Samael Aun Weor taught that the Serpent of Tiphereth is the highest Serpent capable of falling(Geburah and Chesed are always Raised).

But it is the "I" that we wish to destroy in this Work, so that the "I AM" can rule our lives and end suffering for "ourselves" and "others".

In Khemetian terms: Heru(Horus) does the Will of Ausar(Osiris).

In Buddhist terms: The Buddha-Nature is in it's Natural Dharmakaya-ic state.

In Christian terms: The Son of Man does the Will of the Father.

Regards

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 06:32 PM
link   
The Devil may be represented with the Horns, Tail and Pitchfork because of this:

The Horns: The horns of Satan-Lucifer; as opposed to the Horns of Christus-Lucifer, the latter as seen on Moses.

The Tail: The Tail of Satan/Kundartiguador, as opposed to the Kundalini Serpent.

The Pitchfork: To symbolize the Trident that Brahma gives Shiva, as to utilizes the Three Forces of the Logos within the Hell-Realms, as to destroy the egos that we did not destroy on our own when we had the (108)oppertunities to do so.

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 10:59 AM
link   

SkepticGreek74 - Thank You. Your posts have been very Entertaining! I was wondering when you were going to mention the big bad "NWO"! Let me quote for you the Buddha - "All Things are Impermanent" - so much for the NWO! So "SkepticGreek74" - from what I take it from your posts - you probably believe that "Worshiping Ignorance" is the "Superior Alternative" to the vile "Luciferianism" that you mentioned! Let me guess your religion is the only "True Religion" & your God is the only "True God" & if we are all not exactly like you & agree on everything then we are "Satanists". Correct? Yes we have all been down this road before as well! It reeks of "Divide & Conquer" to me. Sorry I prefer Liberty & Freedom!

I officialy belong to the Greek Orthodox Church which loosely translates into english as the greek true glory christian church! I say officially because onlike many of my fellow greek orthodoxians and other christian sects I truely believe we all respect and pray to the same Jesus, its just the methods that differ. I even respect all the other religions in this world including muslims, jews, buddists and confusicists although i don't really know much about their religions. The reason is because whether we believe in God THROUGH Jesus or in God THROUGH Muhammed or THROUGH any other way we still BELIEVE IN GOD IN THE END, with few exceptions of course. I think Hindus believe in many gods and maybe an exception! So what you say above IS REALLY CR_P AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED! One of the biggest reasons our world is so skrewed up is because everybody thinks their religion is better than others and are willing to kill over that. If wars are going to be fought then they should be fought OVER OTHER MORE SUBSTANTIAL REASONS and not because of religion. That is just too lame of an excuse for me!

Someone here earlier said that there was big difference between the 'lucifer' mentioned din the Bible and the serpent.. Are you absolutely sure about that?

I agree 100%! They are always trying to blur the lines between good and evil! I and many others will continue being suspicious of the Illuminati until proven otherwise.

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 02:23 PM
link   

The reason is because whether we believe in God THROUGH Jesus or in God THROUGH Muhammed or THROUGH any other way we still BELIEVE IN GOD IN THE END.

And FreeMasons don't believe in "GOD" or a "Divine Higher Power"? Did you not know that an Aithiest CAN NOT become a FreeMason? But wait - here it comes, whats the next accusation - that the God of FreeMasonry is "Satan"? Didn't you already just make that allegation?

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Albert Pike was a Satanic Rascist.

The man was a former leader of the KKK!

If anyone is still debating if Albert Pike was a good person in any way, just slap your self.

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Great White Cheney

The man was a former leader of the KKK!

If anyone is still debating if Albert Pike was a good person in any way, just slap your self.

Offer proof not speculation and opinion. Not one shred of proof exists of Pikes involvment in any way with the KKK. You also confuse Satan with Lucifer which is a common mistake stemming from a mistranslation of the KJV. And lastly Pike was a great advocate of the American Indian, this is not a virtue of any racist I have ever met.

Read Morals and Dogma, the entire book, not just the 2 lines that use the word "Lucifer", and then come back and comment further.

[edit on 29-12-2006 by RWPBR]

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 01:23 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Great White Cheney

The following is taken from p. 16 of Pike's "Morals and Dogma". If this be the work of a "Satanic Racist", then obviously, the world needs more Satanic Racists.

Masonry has its decalogue, which is a law to its Initiates. These are its Ten Commandments:

I.God is the Eternal, Omnipotent, Immutable WISDOM and Supreme INTELLIGENCE and Exhaustless LOVE.
Thou shalt adore, revere, and love Him!
Thou shalt honor Him by practising the virtues!

II.Thy religion shall be, to do good because it is a pleasure to thee, and not merely because it is a duty.
That thou mayest become the friend of the wise man, thou shalt obey his precepts!
Thy soul is immortal! Thou shalt do nothing to degrade it!

III.Thou shalt unceasingly war against vice!
Thou shalt not do unto others that which thou wouldst not wish them to do unto thee!
Thou shalt be submissive to thy fortunes, and keep burning the light of wisdom!

IV.Thou shalt honor thy parents!
Thou shalt pay respect and homage to the aged!
Thou shalt instruct the young!
Thou shalt protect and defend infancy and innocence!

V.Thou shalt cherish thy wife and thy children!
Thou shalt love thy country, and obey its laws! p. 18

VI.Thy friend shall be to thee a second self!
Misfortune shall not estrange thee from him!
Thou shalt do for his memory whatever thou wouldst do for him, if he were living!

VII.Thou shalt avoid and flee from insincere friendships!
Thou shalt in everything refrain from excess.
Thou shalt fear to be the cause of a stain on thy memory!

VIII.Thou shalt allow no passions to become thy master!
Thou shalt make the passions of others profitable lessons to thyself!
Thou shalt be indulgent to error!

IX.Thou shalt hear much: Thou shalt speak little: Thou shalt act well!
Thou shalt forget injuries!
Thou shalt render good for evil!
Thou shalt not misuse either thy strength or thy superiority!

X.Thou shalt study to know men; that thereby thou mayest learn to know thyself!
Thou shalt ever seek after virtue!
Thou shalt be just!
Thou shalt avoid idleness!

But the great commandment of Masonry is this: "A new commandment give I unto you: that ye love one another! He that saith he is in the light, and hateth his brother, remaineth still in the darkness."

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 05:41 PM
link   
In-case anyone is freaked out about what I've said in regard to Christ, Lucifer, and Satan in my last few posts...

Let me clarify something.

Lucifer is Christ.

Lucifer is also Satan.

But Satan is definitely not Christ.

And Christ is certainly not Satan.

Lucifer is the Astral Light.

The Astral Light is the battle-ground where the demons and Gods fight each other.

If we want Michael to defeat the Red Dragon...

If we want Heru to defeat Set...

If we want to defeat the Black Dragon and Incarnate the Resplendent Dragon of Wisdom...

...we have to wisely utilize the Astral Light.

Arcanum 6: Indecision

...The three traitors constitute the reincarnating Ego, the psychological ‘I,’ the Satan that must be dissolved in order to incarnate the Inner Christ, which is constituted by Kether, Chokmah and Binah. The superior triangle is the Resplendent Dragon of Wisdom whereas the inferior triangle is the Black Dragon.

The sign of the infinite or the Tau Cross is found in the center of the two triangles; both are phallic (sexual) signs. The soul is found between the two triangles and has to decide between the White Dragon and the Black Dragon. Such a dilemma is absolutely sexual

"And the seventy returned again with joy, saying, Lord, even the devils are subject unto us through thy name."

"And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven." - Luke 10:17, 18

"For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be." - Matthew 24:27

"For as the lightning, that lighteneth out of the one part under heaven, shineth unto the other part under heaven; so shall also the Son of man be in his day." - Luke 17:24

"How art thou fallen from Heaven, O Lucifer, Son of the Morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!" - Isaiah 14:12

"And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.

And I will give him the Morning Star(Venustic Initiation).

He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the Churches(Chakras)." - Revelation 2:27, 28, 29

"I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the Churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the Bright and Morning Star." - Revelation 22:16

As we can see, the Hebrew teachings are symbolic, and are only meant to be Comprehended with the Keys of Alchemy and Kabbalah.

Venustic Initiation

"The Venustic Initiation is for Real Men only, never for intellectual animals. Let us understand that by "Real Men," we mean those who have built their solar bodies. Let us understand mat by "intellectual animals," we mean all of humanity, all those who possess only lunar bodies. The Venustic Initiation is the real Christmas of the tranquil heart. It is for the few; it is by the grace of the Solar Logos. In nirvana, there exist many Buddhas who, despite their great perfection, have never attained the Venustic Initiation." - from Buddha's Necklace

The Venustic Intiations are the Seven Serpents of Light of the First Mountain plus one more related with the Sephirah Binah.

"The one who sacrifices the self for humanity attains the Venustic Initiation. It is urgent to know that the Venustic Initiation is the incarnation of Christ within the human being. The one who incarnates the Christ in oneself has to live the entire Cosmic Drama. The Venustic Initiation has seven degrees; it begins with the event of Bethlehem and ends with the Death and Resurrection of the Lord. The one who reaches the Venustic Initiation also becomes a Christ. It is only by means of the Three Factors for the Revolution of Consciousness that one attains the Venustic Initiation." - The Esoteric Treatise of Hermetic Astrology

Christ is beyond good and evil.

So if we want to Be beyond good and evil as well...

We must defeat Satan and Incarnate the Christ.

Duality(Ignorance) is only eliminated when we Comprehend it, and by working with the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil(Daath).

To suppress evil, is only to strengthen it.

So when some of the various "Christian" churches tell us to suppress evil, without giving us the tools to Comprehend it; they are responsible for Satanic activity.

Really, Satan is the "I", the me, the myself, or ego.

Death of Satan

We discover the entire process of the ‘I’ by comprehending the inner activities of each one of the five inferior centers. The outcome of this self-discovery is the absolute death of Baphomet or Satan (the Tenebrous Lunar ‘I’ or Sinning Adam).

Christ is not the "I".

Christ is the "I AM THAT I AM", the Dharmakaya, Ausar, The Ancient of Days.

So we have to transmute the Astral Light, and transmute Satan into Lucifer...

...and Lucifer into Christ.

As Samael Aun Weor has repeatedly stated...

...this is a Sexual matter.

And it is obvious that this is what Eliphas Levi, Albert Pike, H.P. Blavatsky, Manly P. Hall and others were implying in their writings.

For more on this see:

The chapter: "The Death of Satan" from The Perfect Matrimony

And: The Elimination of Satans Tail

Regards

[edit on 31-12-2006 by Tamahu]

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I made a serious mistake here:

Originally posted by Tamahu
Duality(Ignorance) is only eliminated when we Comprehend it, and by working with the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil(Daath).

Duality is not necessarily ignorance.

It should read:

Originally posted by Tamahu
Dualism(ignorance) is only eliminated when we Comprehend it, and by working with the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil(Daath).

See the difference?

For example:

Master Yeshua:

"Except be ye as little children, you shall not enter Heaven."

Which means we need to be child-like.

Not child-ish.

Regards

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Criniit
Lucifer shows up in the old testament in Isaiah 14:12: "How are thou fallen from Heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! How art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!" Thats the only reference to Lucifer in the King James bible, and it is a Latin name, not a Hebrew one.

The poetic King James Version of the holy bible was translated and published in 1611. It was translated into English not from the original Hebrew text but from the Catholic Vulgate Latin texts that had been authorized by St. Jerome in the fourth century. Unfortunately, not starting with the original Hebrew texts created a few translation problems.

A bit late getting into this, and not quite on the topic...

Yes, the OT was originally written in Hebrew, the NT written in Greek, a lingua franca back in the day, even though Jesus spoke Aramaic.

The KJV is an English translation of the Latin Vulgate as edited by Luther.

Not to open another can of worms, but I think the Satan-Lucifer link is mentioned and confirmed in some apocryphal book (Book of Enoch? Book of Eden?) describing Satan as (paraphrasing), "...perfect in appearance...bringing light...". I have the books, but I just don't have the time, inclination, or patience to look them up specifically right now...

True, these are not canonical nor authoritative writings, but with their historical value they give credence to the use "Lucifer" as a synonym with "Satan".

Your argument is a good one, but would be more convincing without the extra-Biblical references to Satan/Lucifer.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   

some apocryphal book (Book of Enoch? Book of Eden?) describing Satan as (paraphrasing), "...perfect in appearance...bringing light...".

Wow - well that puts an end to the Debate - NOT! Is that all you have? It is pretty Vague my friend. Please be more Specific with exact quotes & exactly which book it was taken from - unless I will just have to dismiss your post.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticGreek74
I officialy belong to the Greek Orthodox Church which loosely translates into english as the greek true glory christian church!

Actually, if I were to join any specific apparently non-Gnostic Christian Order, the Greek Orthodox would probably be my second or third choice(after the Egyptian and AEthiopian Coptic Churches); as the Eastern and Greek Orthodox seem to retain more of the Gnostic interpretations taught by Jesus Christ, than do the Protestant, Roman-Catholic, Adventist, Calvinist, etc. churches.

I say officially because onlike many of my fellow greek orthodoxians and other christian sects I truely believe we all respect and pray to the same Jesus, its just the methods that differ. I even respect all the other religions in this world including muslims, jews, buddists and confusicists although i don't really know much about their religions. The reason is because whether we believe in God THROUGH Jesus or in God THROUGH Muhammed or THROUGH any other way we still BELIEVE IN GOD IN THE END, with few exceptions of course.

Actually, all Authentic Traditions have within them the same Kabbalistic Pantheism under different symbolism.

For example:

I think Hindus believe in many gods and maybe an exception!

The Hindu Gods are none other than the Hebrew, Christian and Islamic Angels under different names.

For example, Heru(Horus) and Arjuna are none other than the Michael of the Hebrew tradition.

So what you say above IS REALLY CR_P AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED! One of the biggest reasons our world is so skrewed up is because everybody thinks their religion is better than others and are willing to kill over that. If wars are going to be fought then they should be fought OVER OTHER MORE SUBSTANTIAL REASONS and not because of religion. That is just too lame of an excuse for me!

Yes, it is a shame that the fanatics don't recognize that there is only One Doctrine, and One Strait Path, that is veiled in all Authentic Religions.

I agree 100%! They are always trying to blur the lines between good and evil! I and many others will continue being suspicious of the Illuminati until proven otherwise.

Whether, you like it or not; Moses, Yeshua, Muhammad, and Buddha all Illuminati.

The Christian Church is founded on the same Primitive Masonic Rock or Foundation, that all others are founded on.

As I've said, Satan(pain, violence, suffering) and Christ(Peace, self-lessness, Good-Will) are incompatible.

But the way to both is Lucifer.

Regards

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Wow - well that puts an end to the Debate - NOT! Is that all you have? It is pretty Vague my friend. Please be more Specific with exact quotes & exactly which book it was taken from - unless I will just have to dismiss your post.

Waaa....I suppose my life is now ruined with your dismissal, oh well, I'll get over it.

The books quoted can be found in any good new or used bookstore, or probably even on the internet.

Like I said, I've read them at one time, I just don't have the desire to pull out chapter and verse, especially for you...

Take it or leave it, it matters not to me.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   

The books quoted

Again which book(s) Specifically? You call that quoting? How do I know if you are just making it up?

Like I said, I've read them at one time, I just don't have the desire to pull out chapter and verse,

Well then why did you even bother to Post? You didn't honestly believe that we would let you get away with that kind of Vagueness on this ATS thread did you?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join