It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Duncan O'Finioan - Psychic Warrior Proof?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Ultralo1

Why? I don't know exactly.

I think because he appears vulnerable and my nurturing has kicked in. Not rationale is it?

Edit to add, I do find it odd that something regarding him was changed in my personal address book in yahoo mail. How did that happen?
Ok, it isn't all that big of a deal, but it is interesting. The name was changed from Duncan to O#&39. Hmmmmm.

[edit on 5-4-2007 by interestedalways]

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   
here is an RDO update video from project camelot. very interesting. "psychic pulse!"

video.google.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATSGUY

Originally posted by alienanderson
I have much less time for old men and their fantasies; e.g. the story of a group of 10 - 12 year old kids wiping out soldiers in Cambodia with their minds is like something out of a Japanese anime cartoon!
[edit on 14/1/2007 by alienanderson]

were can i find this story about the kids wiping out the people in Cambodia

Hi ATSGUY sorry for not replying sooner, but i've been offline for quite a while.

The story came from Duncan himself on the interview posted on Project Camelot's website.

It's over 1 hour long and i am afraid i cannot remember how far into it the Cambodia story is:

WMV movie: projectcamelot.net...
GoogleVideo: video.google.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Did you know: .....Barbara Hartwell claims to have Duncan as a "relative"?? .....Thats very interesting. .........."FYI: Here, also is an exchange of e-mail messages between Lary Lawson and a relative of mine, Duncan O'Finioan, also a survivor of black ops, who has recently been added to the list those targeted for harassment and slander by Lawson et al."......... www.stewwebb.com...&%20Patriot%20Spy's%20Lary%20Lawson.html ....scroll down a little more than 75% the page for the quote.........This is the same Hartwell that has spent much of her time trying to de-bunk many credited individuals within the truth movement, even before it was known as the "truth movement." ....For what an opinion is worth, this whole thing stinks.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Just got a chance to look at the interview.

Interesting in that the guy doesn't seem to have many of the usual 'tells' that show someone's lying.

The one thing that is pretty obvious is the forced way he laughs when supposedly trying to conceal information but he needs to let the viewer know that he's 'in on it'. The other obvious tell is when he cries during one story and then immediately says 'believe it or not, I can't cry on command'. LOL.

His answers to questions about the 'dates' that things happened seem suspiciously 'fast', as though he's forcing the 'no hesitation' tell.

But he's not quite as good as a professional Hollywood actor, though. As I said he's eliminated some of the usual tells.

youtube.com...

This interview with Dave Corso, where they appear to be reinforcing each others' stories, show the 'forced' laughing which gives him away. It's the strongest 'tell' that he's telling a story. Corso has a few obvious tells, one of which is when he's asked a date and he looks at the ceiling and you can tell he's furiously trying to recall the right chronology, implying to me that he didn't live it, he's remembering a story.

For one thing, if he really had extraordinary abilities, he'd just demonstrate them. I have my doubts about him being a good fighter, too.

[edit on 1-5-2007 by Badge01]

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 02:37 AM
link   
This sad man is clearly mentally ill. I would say he is suffering from paranoid schizophrenia with narcissistic personality disorder. He also shows physical signs of having taken psychotropic medications.

It is almost certain that he was emotionally and mentally abused as a child, and probably physically as well. Children who gave been badly abused, as adults suffer schizophrenia and other related mental disorders at a much higher rate than children who had a secure and loving home growing up. One of the results is that adults badly abused as children can conflate reality and their own very rich fantasy lives to the point that there is more fantasy in their lives than reality.

As adults they also suffer from such extremely low self-esteem that some will attempt to compensate for these feelings of worthlessness by creating ever more exaggerated tales of their accomplishments, near superhuman physical prowess or extraordinary mental abilities. They often concoct close friendships with celebrities, or claim to have been trusted advisors to powerful political figures. They may claim to have witnessed or even participated in historically significant events, about which they claim special secret knowledge or to have performed some vital role unknown to the public.

Among males suffering this illness, it is common that they claim to be a former CIA agent, assassin, martial arts expert or some other highly trained expert in paramilitary skills. They are usually quite aware of their all-to-human abilities, and will go to great lengths to avoid being put to some test of their claimed special qualities because they are very aware that any test will make their deception apparent. These schizophrenic narcissists often claim to be under threat of death from a shadowy evil force in retaliation for some past act of derring-do, or because they possess the most important secrets. Does any of this sound like anything you observed on this video?

As an ill man Mr. O'Finioan is to be pitied. But those persons who seek to profit from the exhibition of his illness, or those who encourage his flight from reality in order to advance some political or social agenda should be ashamed for using his illness for their own purposes.

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I respect your point of view, but there's something fishy about it too. You are a new member to ATS. Your first post necrobumps a topic several months old, whereas it would makes sense that a new member would "break themselves in" by responding to the many current issues on the ATS front page.

Now forgive me if I am making pointed assumptions about you, jumjum, but one could say you are making assumptions about Mr O'Finioan. Do you have an agenda, bumping this up to the top and making the remarks you've made? To stalk and discredit him any way you can? See, how do we know you're part of preserving the secrecy? So many hidden variables.

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 06:32 AM
link   

His answers to questions about the 'dates' that things happened seem suspiciously 'fast', as though he's forcing the 'no hesitation' tell.

It's possible he was also given a sublayer program for visual and or photographic recall. It makes operational debriefing sessions move quickly. Much like this video, yet more specific in regards to details about the operation any Higher Up might be looking for.

But he's not quite as good as a professional Hollywood actor, though. As I said he's eliminated some of the usual tells.

Hollywood actors also fire blanks and modified non-leathal prop weapons.

This guy is trained to kill people. Real people, at close range. It's not going to be as dramatic and glamourous an outcome as Hollywood Professionals.

The look in his eyes reminded me of my father, who has been in several military related conflicts. It's called the "thousand yard stare", common in people who have seen more than they care to remember.

[edit on 1-9-2007 by GENERAL EYES]

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing
So many hidden variables.

That was classic, RiotComing.

I am glad to see something besides the guy being slammed on this thread. It might not be true, but it could be and if the guy has already endured such tragedy I for one would at least want to not give him more grief.

Maybe more will come about to allow us to know.

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by GENERAL EYESThis guy is trained to kill people. Real people, at close range.

really , what evidence do you have for that statement ?

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 07:39 AM
link   
? so, this guy fell thru the cracks & lives to tell all those interested about the reality of some of our deepest fears.

'They' have no other programmed human man-machines to liquidate him from ever becoming a problem to those mad-scientists & the puppet-masters?

common, every plot has a reformed bad-guy turned good
who is hunted down by the next generation of destroyers....
be it a Universal-Soldier or a Terminator, etc etc.

i see this as eventually setting up for the entrance of another diabolical
cyborg/mind controlled/human-robotron killer or squad of assassins,

but get the movie & merchandise, & myth established of an excaped
monster-turned-compassionate-human first....
sheeze, this is B-Movie pulp .... imho

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Besides my upbringing in a military family, over 20 years of interest in the subject of brainwashing, MK programs, observational conditioning and a pending doctorate in the field of Psychology and Psychiatry (emphasis on abnormal and forensic psych) - not much hard evidence at all.

Sorry to disappoint.

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 09:18 AM
link   
GE waves her credentials around.

Badge waves back: Oh Hai. I'm in yer room looking at the back of your neck and I see a strange tattoo.

Does that mean I'm psychic too?

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by RiotComing

Good points and fair. I had never heard "necrobump", heh. How I got here? I had come across "The Ultimate Warrior" elsewhere earlier in the day and was just knocked out that he had the stomach to hold forth on these bizarre stories for so long, and that he had other persons assisting him. (FWIW, even the boldest and most dedicated conman uses a scam that is at least somewhat easy to accept. Only the mentally ill can devote their entire lives to trying to convince the world of an obvious fantasy. So I don't think he's a scam artist - he's just being used by some people who are.)

So I followed some links and found ATS. I'd been here a time or two on other subjects, and I knew of ATS from CoastToCoast and particularly from hearing John Lear, who fascinates me. So I jumped in. Why? It is completely beyond my ken that folks could find this story credible. Makes you wanna holler, you know?

Anyway, it's pretty neat that within hours of my first appearance suggestions are made I'm a plant for the G. Heh heh - I don't know whether to be concerned or a little proud (in a perverse way). Cheers.

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by GENERAL EYES

that was your claimed credentials - not evidence

i will ask again , what evidence

youir credentials [ if genuine ] might represent a reason for you to believe the evidence

but i asked you whjat the evidence was

a subtle difference that would have been obvious to a doctorade [ pending ] level student

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Unfortunately the guy makes a telling mistake.

It's not enough for him to claim insider knowledge or even involvement in this extraordinary group of warriors.

People like him need to feel -really- special, in fact one-of-a-kind.

So they slip up and claim something paranormal, such as teleportation.

If he lies about that, then his whole story is suspect.

They'd do much better if they'd were able to control that flaw in their personality, and stop just this side of making such claims. IOW, if you make a claim be prepared to demonstrate it on the spot.

Of course no matter what, they'll never demonstrate this ability, they won't agree to testing.

He's got an interesting psychological history, but he's not a fighter, he's a victim, if that. My opinion, of course.

[edit on 1-9-2007 by Badge01]

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   
seeing the david corso/other conman interview just reminded me of a confidence man con just two people looking to each other to validate and fill in the missing pieces but yet they still offer no hard evidence. i will make a statement here. i will offer this duncan o'fin person $10,000 U.S dollars if he can offer proof of these said implants I.E. x-ray's or ct scans and i dont want to hear bull# that its sharing personal medical history it's just a x-ray. my offer stands lets see it met

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by zeroeffect
seeing the david corso/other conman interview just reminded me of a confidence man con just two people looking to each other to validate and fill in the missing pieces but yet they still offer no hard evidence.

Bingo. My thought exactly. It's their only obvious 'tell' (as in poker).

Still it's kind of silly to post this '$10K' challenge. Anyone could do that, but few will put up the money in escrow, then make the bet. Bear in mind I'm not challenging your sincerity (I starred you), just sayin'...

But I get your point. Though it's an interesting study of the Human psyche, I'll never get that hour of my life back, haha. Con men, both.

[edit on 1-9-2007 by Badge01]

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Badge01

i was reffering to the 34 min vid posted on google and youtube,my favourite part was the tv makes a noise and they explain it as a "psychic pulse" going through the house also on another website the reality one duncan claims that there will be people who attack him he make this prophecy so when people ask him for proof he can say see see i told you i would be attacked this way he can claim credibility. and yes i am very serious about my offer i would provide or work with whatever member wishes to verify i put money up to verify o'fin's claims,the way i see it its a put up or shut up scenerio

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

At the moment, aside from several personal interactions with enlisted and non-enlisted people with similar stories in a non-theraputic environment thoughout my life, I can offer no hard and simple evidence.

Might I recommend : On Killing: The Psychological Cost of Learning to Kill in War and Society

It's a very eye opening account of many issues posted here towards why this man doesn't fit into our media induced mythos of "a real killer".

As far as the "paranoid schizophrenic" diagnosis someone threw out there earlier, it's rudimentary and this man shows a more clinical approach to his methodology than most "true" schizophrenics (who can't sit through and interview of this nature and perform this well).

But if you just wish to label him, medicate him and move on with your personal life, you'll understand my current disillusionment with the state of modern psychiatry. Fortunately, this man with an extraordinary story to tell is getting therapy by being able to talk about it to a non-biased practitioner and hopefully will come to terms with the reality of his world and move on in a better direction.

Just my two.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join