It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Duncan O'Finioan - Psychic Warrior Proof?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing

Any updates on Duncan to report? Thread's been quiet for a while.

yes , as it happens :

in this ats thread

mr O`finioan - or at least some one claiming to represent him has stuck thier head over the parapet

has duncan the uber soldat come up with any evidence of his fantastic claims yet ?

RDUBE02 ?????? any news on your boards or contacts ???????

strange how - if the thread i cited is an genuine iniatiative duncan supports - he wants to elimiate skepticism , and create a " safe fuzy wuzy world " where " nasty ske[ptis " do not demand evidence .

hey duncan - if you or your cohorts are motioring ATS :

where are the medical images - x-ray , cat scan , mri etc of your implants ?

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
RDUBE02 ?????? any news on your boards or contacts ???????

Hey - no, the latest news I received was a forwarded email from Knapp to Sarfatti, which I've posted above. Knapp was willing to stick his neck out and help Duncan prove his case publicly - and as you can see Duncan was pulled back in by his publicist/agent so they can put together some kind of marketing plan first. He has not provided anyone, as far as we know, with the alleged evidence he said would be provided.

I'm sure Duncan continues to email the likes of Bill Ryan or others who believe his story without evidence, but as far as those who are interested in helping to scientifically confirm his claims, such as Knapp, us (RU), or others - Duncan has essentially gone quiet. Apparently his agent is doing the talking now - and they're looking for funding for the film project.

-Ry

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Here is a link to a 2 hour interview I just completed and posted with Duncan O'Finioan. I tried to ask most of these questions presented here and elsewhere. He answered most of them without needing to be asked. I tried to build on the project Camelot interview and not just to re tell the same stories, (although some of the stories are retold)
I feel some of the retelling is necessary so it can be relevant to the novice.
I admit, I already believed him, but now I know for sure.

please help protect him and I by listening to it.

nowheretorun.podomatic.com...
(its the one at the top)

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I have been in contact with Duncan recently. I email him and have spoken with him on the phone just a few days ago.

I am nobody important and he has nothing to gain by sharing with me.

When I called him he was friendly and forthcoming with his views and experiences. I didn't question him about all his past because I was more interested in who he is and how he feels than trying to debunk his claims.

When I first saw his video interview awhile back I felt he was speaking from the heart and we spoke on the phone from the heart.

He is a human being, not a science experiment. Think about it, if you had such life long trauma and you shared it with a bunch of strangers for the purpose of helping them to see the truth wouldn't you be taken aback by all the challenges to provide proof.

He doesn't owe anybody any proof. If you don't believe him then just leave it alone. This isn't all about proof, but about awareness. He is under no obligation to post his personal medical information. How many pictures of xrays have you actually seen here on ATS? I wouldn't put all my proof out on a website just to satisfy the jeering crowd.

He has answered every email I have sent him. I spoke to him on the phone for 45 minutes after asking him if I could call him. He is a human being.

Did you ever see the movie with David Bowie called "The man who fell to earth" where he was extraterrestrial and the scientific community got ahold of him and virtually destroyed him?

Also you know there is a security factor. As long as some folks think he is insane and not taken seriously then he has a chance to be left alone, if he becomes a threat to national security something may well happen to him.

Trust your instincts, they are worth more than an xray, and if you get fooled then oh well.

My motto is err on the side of compassion. Duncan has conducted himself in a sincere and genuine manner and I plan to stay in touch with him. He even revealed some things to me that he didn't have to that is helping me to understand some of the workings of the organizations that I have no access to. If he is lying to me, nothing is lost, if it is truth it is helping my understanding. I am willing to take the risk.

Besides, can't you see the way he has been affected by the things he says happened to him, and what do you expect him to be registered with martial arts companies when he was trained to kill using these skills. He most likely doesn't need the glory of being listed.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Before I begin, I want to put a disclaimer firmly in place:

Disclaimer
This post is not intended, and should not be taken, as a personal 'attack' on Mr. O'Finioan.
End Disclaimer

I watched the often-linked interview with Mr. O'Finioan (since he hasn't given me his permission, I don't consider myself to have the right to refer to him by his given name...it's a matter of respect), and I will say that he sounds sincere. I will also grant you (since I lack any evidence to the contrary) that he sounds like a fairly polite and generally pleasant fellow.

That does not, however, make his story any more believable. Sounding good in no way impacts the veracity of a statement. As an example, does anyone on this board really think that Patrick Stewart was the commanding officer of a starship? He certainly sounded like one, and certainly acted like one...but he wasn't one. Making a story *sound* true is the defining skill of actors, con men, and televangelists (maybe those last two overlap....but that's another story). I'm not saying that Mr. O'Finioan is any of those things, I'm simply pointing out that, as I said, sounding good doesn't make a story true.

I'm also amused by people who say that 'we shouldn't bother Mr. O'Finioan...he's had a hellish life, and deserves his privacy', or phrases to that effect. If his story is true, then Mr. O'Finioan has my deepest sympathies...but he (and those who accept his story) can't have it both ways. He can have his privacy, *or* he can put his story out on the internet for all (or at least all of us with net access) to see. He can't (at least with any intellectual honesty) expect to make such an amazing story public and not face scrutiny.

You can probably tell that I'm fairly skeptical of Mr. O'Finioan's claims...but I'll point to the modifier 'fairly'. All I'm asking for is some proof. If he's really superhuman, then surely there's something he could show us? This is a man who claims to have telekinetic abilities, superhuman strength, the ability to walk through solid walls, and kill with a thought. Would it be that hard to demonstrate just *one* of those? (As a side-note to his publicist, such a demonstration would probably do wonders for book sales).

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways

Trust your instincts, they are worth more than an xray, and if you get fooled then oh well.

Huh?
What?
Don't extroardinary claims require extroardinary proof? The proof in this case is mundane and easy to get. A simple medical exam. Failure to provide this tells me everything I need to know about Mr. O'Finioan.

I will bet all the people who instinctively trusted Nancy Leider and Zeta Talk are ready to step right up and believe this one also.

Until proof materializes this is just another DISINFORMATION OPERATION.

NO debunking necessary. This is only a simulation.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Nice graphics in your post above.

Everyone is different in the way they percieve things. Some go by scientific evidence and some go by intuition. Some use a bit of both.

Maybe I am wrong to believe him, but it is my choice to do so. Call me ignorant if it makes you feel better since the ATS motto is to deny ignorance.

Perhaps we need to read between the lines as to what is being said by him.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Uh. heres a quote from his site:

Q. What else have you found out under hypnosis? And have you gone through any treatments?
A: I found that I have the ability to kill with just a thought. I found that I know how to "shield" myself, and others, from attack. That my right arm is hardwired, and that if needed, I can do some very amazining things with it.

now i was cool with the story and all, going thru the Q&A, wondering why a superman would have trivial spelling and grammar errors but nonetheless, i had an open mind. but then i read this. "I found out i can kill with just a thought."

You sir are a freaking joke! And why dont you kill me with a "thought" lol .. that is the most retarded and outlandish thing i have ever heard in my life. I hope this guy doesnt actually believe that he can do this crap.

Again.. i was open and cool to the story until i read that. No way, sorry.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Runetang
It seems your a david Icke fan. I could be wrong about that.
killing with a thought was part of the same training Arizona Wilder claims to have and also people sent to kill her.
It may be absurd sounding but it is certainly not unheard of.

below is a two hour, very recent interview with him
nowheretorun.podomatic.com...

[edit on 3-4-2007 by Amenti]

[edit on 3-4-2007 by Amenti]

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   

I am nobody important and he has nothing to gain by sharing with me.

wrong. He just gained a someone to spread his word

He is a human being, not a science experiment. Think about it, if you had such life long trauma and you shared it with a bunch of strangers for the purpose of helping them to see the truth wouldn't you be taken aback by all the challenges to provide proof.

No I would not! I would expect everyone to demand proof before they "believed". Jim Jones and Kool aid comes to mind when it comes to blind faith.

He doesn't owe anybody any proof. If you don't believe him then just leave it alone. This isn't all about proof, but about awareness. He is under no obligation to post his personal medical information. How many pictures of xrays have you actually seen here on ATS? I wouldn't put all my proof out on a website just to satisfy the jeering crowd.

Oh yes he does. Currently he is crying wolf and expecting everyone to believe him.
As far as the Xrays go, how many people have made claims that they have proof in the x ray but they have never shared them with anyone?
And if you never put your Xrays up as proof you would be treated the same as o finion.

He is a human being.

That is the only truth that I have seen out of him

As long as some folks think he is insane and not taken seriously then he has a chance to be left alone, if he becomes a threat to national security something may well happen to him.

If he wants to be left alone then why does he have a publisist?

My motto is err on the side of compassion. Duncan has conducted himself in a sincere and genuine manner and I plan to stay in touch with him. He even revealed some things to me that he didn't have to that is helping me to understand some of the workings of the organizations that I have no access to. If he is lying to me, nothing is lost, if it is truth it is helping my understanding. I am willing to take the risk.

Then do not expect anyone to "follow" you. Do not be offended when noone takes you seriously. And expect to be asked for proof of his story.

Besides, can't you see the way he has been affected by the things he says happened to him, and what do you expect him to be registered with martial arts companies when he was trained to kill using these skills. He most likely doesn't need the glory of being listed.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Thats funny.
Everyone nowadays is "trained to kill" in some form of martial arts. just like everyone nowadays wasnt just in the military they were SEALs or SF or Force recon.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Ultralo1

I have to appreciate your post. I try to remain open to all information, even if it doesn't support my original perception.

You have broken it down and mirrored to me my own shortcomings in being objective about this situation.

I am feeling and not thinking.

Yours was a well put together examination of what I said.

Thanks.

[edit on 4-4-2007 by interestedalways]

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 03:41 AM
link   
It looks full of corn to me. I agree with the guy who likes Eliot Smith. Its real or fake. Looks too stupid to be real. The guy should atleast put out better pictures, in a not so cheesy slideshow way.
Though, if this guy came out with a public access TV show, I would prolly love it for its camp qualities.

[edit on 4-4-2007 by jetflock]

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amenti
Runetang

Lol! David Icke is a joke too! More of a joke than this tard0.

Now while I'm a believer of teh ancient astronaut theory, I do not follow Icke or Sitchin for that matter in regards to exactly when it happened, why it happened, and what the ancient astronauts were like (ie; giant humanoid or reptilian etc)

I think it's outlandish some of the things Icke says.. at least Sitchin keeps to himself more and doesn't go out on a limb saying these are Reptilians shape-shifting onto the Earth, lol. But Sitchins more conservative (compard to Icke) outlook is also seriously flawed.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by runetang

Lol! David Icke is a joke too! More of a joke than this tard0.

No need to call him names like that.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienanderson
Just read through this thread and finished watching the Project Camelot video interview of Duncan O’Finioan.

Also read through his Q & A thread on realityuncovered.com where he failed to answer any serious questions about his authenticity

My view of Mr O'Finioan? Complete fantasist

Super soldiers, mind control, physic abilities, Mars and remote viewing?

I've listened to a few tall stories over the years, the main one that I swallowed for a long time being the Montauk Project (Al Bielek, Preston Nichols and Duncan Cameron)

I believed in them then, but times change and now I have much less time for old men and their fantasies; e.g. the story of a group of 10 - 12 year old kids wiping out soldiers in Cambodia with their minds is like something out of a Japanese anime cartoon!

Sorry to not bring much to the thread except my opinion, but I'll also add that I would love to be proved wrong with some hard evidence, I just don't think it will appear

[edit on 14/1/2007 by alienanderson]

were can i find this story about the kids wiping out the people in Cambodia

And omg no, i cant believe they are making a movie about this...i was gonna try to see if there would be a chance in the future that they could make a movie about Andy Pero

[edit on 4-4-2007 by ATSGUY]

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I think this guy has watched Bourne Identity/X-Men too many times.

Without real proof this is a hoax. Movie + Book = Money. So there is a good motivation for fabrication..

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 02:14 AM
link   
You guys, call me crazy or naive. I really don't think he is lying.

Sometimes scientific requirements for proof can make you miss the boat.

Maybe my emotions are too involved, I have just listened to another interview with him and I feel (feelings aren't facts, but.........) that this is important.

I believe he is telling the truth. Maybe I am wrong, but I am willing to take the ridicule of ATS to stand by my instincts which I feel are more important than science

I had his email address in my address book and it was changed. His name was changed to something that included the number 39. I know by standing by him I am damaging my credibility, but I really don't care.

Some things aren't explainable by science which is simply a system of verifying info. Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater.

Maybe he doesn't provide proof because he would be destroyed if the scientific community backed him. I don't know. Just know that sometimes the truth is for those who believe..............

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 05:49 AM
link   
I still think he is full of corn. lol.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways

Maybe my emotions are too involved, I have just listened to another interview with him and I feel (feelings aren't facts, but.........) that this is important.

Why?

I had his email address in my address book and it was changed. His name was changed to something that included the number 39.

What does this have to do with anything?

Maybe he doesn't provide proof because he would be destroyed if the scientific community backed him.

The only reason that he does not provide proof is because he does not have any. He is trapped in his own delusions and is looking for someone to follow him and validate his existance. He probably grew up poor and has created this reality so that he can feel like he is someone. He has low self esteem because he has never done anything with his life.
The more that you believe him the stronger you make this reality.

[edit on 5-4-2007 by ultralo1]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join