It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arsenal: Van Der Vaart and Robinho to sign?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 08:11 AM
link   
robinho worried about him mother

Santos striker Robinho has apologised for talking to a Spanish journalist about a potential move to Real Madrid.

The talented Brazilian is reportedly a target for both the Spanish giants and Chelsea but has now conceded that he was foolish to talk in such a candid fashion about his future.

Robinho's mother is currently at the mercy of kidnappers and Robinho admits he should be concentrating his thoughts on ensuring her safety.

link

TRD

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 04:20 AM
link   
I think this transfer will drag on for awhile yet. We still have nearly 2 months untill the transfer window opens up....

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Hey TRD, we will be keeping this updated saying it looks like he signing for chelsea. then real and so on and in the end he will prob stay where he is

TRD

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Yea lol!!

I think he will leave though, one of the top clubs will manage to get him in the end.

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 02:58 PM
link   
is he taking transfer tips from Edu?

Brazilian super-kid Robinho has played down talk of a move to Arsenal.

The Santos starlet is focusing on helping his club win the Copa Libertadores but The Gunners sent representatives to Sunday's domestic league clash with Atletico Mineiro and they were accompanied by the player's agent Wagner Ribeiro.

Real Madrid remain favourites to snare the South American prodigy when he decides to embark on a career in Europe, but reports of interest from Arsene Wenger could see the chase hot up.

link

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 03:00 PM
link   
he still aint settled on a team, makes you think whats going on. i think its unlikely he will sign for arsenal and i think Real will get him. is arsenals name coming up to try get more money out of real to secure him?

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 03:33 PM
link   
he is saying it would be great to play for arsenal now, whats happened to real?

Brazilian wonderkid Robinho admits that Arsenal have been in contact with his representatives about a sensational move for the Santos man.

Robinho has long been touted as the next big star to emerge from the historically football rich grounds of Brazil, and both Real Madrid and Chelsea are believed to hold a strong interest.

The 21-year-old has broken in to the Brazilian national setup after consistently dazzling displays for Santos, and has been praised by Pele amongst others for his prodigious technique and ability.

skysports.planetfootball.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join