It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Painting the sky..(pics)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I walked outside this morning to find the clear blue sky being littered with chemtrails. I've seen them before, but not like this. I took these pictures and loaded them into the pc. After driving back to the office, I noticed MANY more chemtrails. I'll load those pictures later (unbelieveable!!).

I contacted the aerospace commission and was given a bogus explanation. I was told that they were 'contrails' and that I'm seeing them because the air temperature is just right.

I contacted several local news services, and, without my asking specifically, was told that "we're not being sprayed with chemicals".

At first, the sun was being covered with the trails. Now, any area that is clear blue is being covered. Let's see if these pictures work.

See page 2 (mid-page) for pictures.

The above photos were taken in central Texas, December 4, 2003, at approximately 9:00 am. I will load the other pictures within a couple of hours. There are a number of chemtrails in them.

I think we, at ATS, should pay more attention to these trails and attempt to get the word out. I do not buy the 'contrail' explanation. These guys are making a number of trails, criss-crossing each other, and seem to be making them for some purpose.

[Edited on 4/28/2004 by Bangin]

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 01:20 PM
link   
contrails only form where there is moisture to condense in the hot engine gasses as they cool. i dont buy into this chemtrail bull#. prove to me thats what they are and it becomes a different story all together.

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 01:22 PM
link   
This corresponds to the press saying that this new strain of super-flu will be bad this winter. Maybe they are the ones who are spreading the flu. It seems like lots of people in these spray areas get sick soon after chemtrails are sighted.

(I'm highly paranoid today....please excuse me.)

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I'd like to know what they are, as well.

I'll post the most recent pictures later. There are rows of 'contrails'. Why on Earth would they criss cross and attempt to cover the clear blue sky?

Like I said, I don't know what they are, but I don't buy into the simple 'contrail' explanation.

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 01:25 PM
link   
yeah, I too think the "chemtrail" bit is a crock...
the fact is there is more air traffic these days....thus more trails...nice photos though

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by darklanser
(I'm highly paranoid today....please excuse me.)

Sadly, there are plenty of reasons to be paranoid.

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by exdog
yeah, I too think the "chemtrail" bit is a crock...
the fact is there is more air traffic these days....thus more trails...nice photos though

Perhaps.

I don't think so, though. I suppose one would have to see the activity for themselves. I've seen them before, even last week, but nothing like today. These guys are covering areas that are clear blue. Why would they do that? Why would there be rows of SIX 'contrails' side by side?

I can understand skepticism.....I'd like to know the truth...Nothing more, nothing less.

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Sorry folks but Chemtrails are real.

I have watched on numerous occasions up to 3 large jet tankers criss cross the sky laying down chemtrials over Toronto in the past 4 years.

These are not commerical flights entering or leaving the international airport or flyovers either. These are planes that enter our airspace at high altitudes also, and fly a predetermined pattern until their tanks or fuel or whatever is exhausted.

You can always tell chemtrials from real contrails. The contrails always dissipate within a reasonable time but the chemtrails begin to spread out and if you watch them long enough they usually become clouds or even cloud cover.

When the jets are finished their work they always head the same direction south east probably towards Maine or some other little used old US airbase.

The cost of this operation must be astronomical and since it is now global in scope it thus must be known to those in government etc., at the highest levels.

[Edited on 4-12-2003 by THENEO]

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 01:36 PM
link   
hmm. i wonder why there would be rows. well, they are confined to air 'lanes' to fly in most of the time, especially over major cities and airports. gee, i do wonder why theres six in a line. strange?

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
You can always tell chemtrials from real contrails. The contrails always dissipate within a reasonable time but the chemtrails begin to spread out and if you watch them long enough they usually become clouds or even cloud cover.

I've read about this before. Thanks, THENEO!

These trails are spreading, and eventually look like half-ass clouds. I'll be loading more 'trail' pictures within a couple of hours.

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 01:38 PM
link   
they do still make cloud seeding runs, dont they?

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 01:40 PM
link   
there is alot more out there on this than I thought-

www.google.com...

interesting........

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by forsakenwayfarer
hmm. i wonder why there would be rows. well, they are confined to air 'lanes' to fly in most of the time, especially over major cities and airports. gee, i do wonder why theres six in a line. strange?

Sure, that would seem logical; However, the entire sky has been littered. Based on my observations, there doesn't appear to be any 'lanes' that these crafts are confined to. They've been going in all sorts of directions, criss-crossing, and even jagged lines.

Before you attempt to ridicule me in the future, please remember that I'm simply searching for the truth. I wasn't born yesterday...I haven't ever seen this much activity in the sky. I wouldn't have created this post if things didn't seem unusual.

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 01:45 PM
link   

get a load of this one

www.rense.com...

kinda hard to explain that

[Edited on 12-4-2003 by exdog]

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 01:48 PM
link   
The third picture down... thw one with the rainbow...does anyone know why this rainbow started forming all of the sudden... I can see it from where I live. It's there almost daily, just a spot that has a rainbow in the sky.

I hadn't noticed it until about 6 months ago, but now it seems like it is always there.

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by K_OS
The third picture down... thw one with the rainbow...does anyone know why this rainbow started forming all of the sudden... I can see it from where I live. It's there almost daily, just a spot that has a rainbow in the sky.

K_OS, I don't have an explanation for that. I can say that two of those spots appeared just after the trails were made.

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 01:53 PM
link   
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sure, that would seem logical; However, the entire sky has been littered. Based on my observations, there doesn't appear to be any 'lanes' that these crafts are confined to. They've been going in all sorts of directions, criss-crossing, and even jagged lines.

Before you attempt to ridicule me in the future, please remember that I'm simply searching for the truth. I wasn't born yesterday...I haven't ever seen this much activity in the sky. I wouldn't have created this post if things didn't seem unusual.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The reason there are numerous side by side "contrails" is that there are virtually "highways in the sky" all over the world. Aircraft navigate by means of ground stations called VOR's and NDB's. They tune the inbound station, fly to it, and upon reaching it make a turn towards the next station. They then tune the next radio beacon and transition from flying the "outbound course" from the previous station, to flying the "inbound course" to the next. All commercial aircraft must file flight plans with ATC (Air Traffic Control), basically saying, "I want to go from point A to point F via points B, C, D and E". ATC looks at all requests and timing to deconflict aircraft flying these routs, and grants or changes the flight plan accordingly. They then give in-flight directions to maintain separation between aircraft both laterally and vertically. Having been an aircrew member for the last 20 years, I can tell you that even smaller aircraft can create contrails, depending on atmospheric conditions at the time. I have seen contrails forming off my wingtips at 23,000 feet. They will dissipate according to conditions at the time as well. High winds will disperse them fairly quickly, sometimes causing the "fanning-out" sometimes seen, while relatively calm winds will leave then intact, slowly moving them across the sky.

Jet tankers spraying across the sky at high altitudes? And how do you come to this conclusion? Even our Air Force tankers are indiscernible from other aircraft at altitude! Sorry....no dice....

and here's my question...Just what do you think someone would be spraying all over the world, and why isn't it a big story?????

[Edited on 4-12-2003 by Affirmative Reaction]

[Edited on 4-12-2003 by Affirmative Reaction]

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bangin

im not ridiculing anyone here, im just pointing out in a sarcastic manner things that conspiracy theorists such as ourselves often overlook, or ignore. try and find a map detailing the air traffic lanes over your area, and take a second look at the sky.

edit: yea, so its been explained far better than i ever could. i posted too late.

[Edited on 4-12-2003 by forsakenwayfarer]

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 02:01 PM
link   
AffirmativeReaction,
Thanks for breaking that down for us. It's nice to hear from someone that has experience with aircraft.

Originally posted by Affirmative Reaction
and here's my question...Just what do you think someone would be spraying all over the world, and why isn't it a big story?????

I haven't the slightest as to what they would be spraying. A big story? It seems to be quite a hot topic on the net. You can run a google search for more information.

I simply noticed irregularities in the sky this morning, took pictures, and I'm sharing them with the community. I'd like some answers, but the explanation 'this is normal' doesn't sit well with me...Perhaps that's because it is NOT normal. If this was a normal happening, then I wouldn't have made this post.

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 02:05 PM
link   
There is other things that you need to know about this phenomenom.

First the government either at the transportation department or at the military level is REQUIRED to identify all aircraft and know their location and where they came from and where they are going and their purpose of being up.

There is no exception to this.

Many documented cases especially in Canada have provided fruitless in obtaining any information about what is going on. In the US, researchers ran into brick walls really fast in trying to get official' status on these craft. In Canada the military and secret service is not as omnipotent and some people were able to even receive written responses from Federal Agencies to inquiries on this subject. But always it was denial, and in a few cases it was the typical response, we can't tell you but don't worry be happy there is nothing going on.

Also, note that these planes are as photographed in air and on ground UNMARKED! This is illegal, period! Even military planes cannot be unmarked. The only craft that are unmarked are special ops eg. CIA or other spook operations.

Lastly, in Canada at least, two years ago a national law was passed whereby the media and especially airports and controllers WERE told to NOT comment on any thing outside of their controlled airspace. If they did this there would be problems. Thus, ufo's and chemtrail spraying craft can come and go and your trusty weather office or airport authority or air traffic controller can only watch it and wave and keep their mouths shut!

I am not sure about a similar law in the US but I would not be surprised to learn of a similar thing existing.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join