It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arab Holocaust In The Making

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2002 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Arab Holocaust In The Making
Nov 12, 2002
By Abid Ullah Jan

Now that the Bush administration has settled on a plan for a possible invasion of Iraq, the fear of Arab holocaust is fast turning into reality. Imagine the human cost of US seizing most of the country in the first go and the bloodletting that would follow after encircling and rampaging the capital to get Saddam Hussein.

Imagine the aftermath of occupying Iraq. Surrounded and squeezed by US and its Allies on all sides, frustrated Arab populations turn on their aging,sell-out rulers in Jordan, Egypt, Yemen, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and elsewhere. Oppressive regimes succumb to public demand and US expands its bloody
occupation drive to other Arab states as it finds another ruse - this time to halt Islamic fundamentalism from taking power in the neighbourhood.

Palestinian Intifada takes a violent turn after Israel's renewed zest to not only re-occupy Arab land but also to go out and settle scores with Syria and Iran for their "terrorist ties" with Hezbollah in Lebanon and Hamas and Islamic Jihad in the Palestinian territories. The US support intensifies the conflict.

The US occupation of Iraq, thus, gives way to a widespread "Greater War" in the Middle East in the name of paving the way for "peace" in the Middle East. Ultimately, peace breaks out with the left over Arabs and trade
blossoms, with Israel occupying almost all the Middle east and its tourists spending millions in Baghdad, Damascus, Tehran and Beirut. But before this happens, millions of Arabs have faced death, destruction and extermination
-- a fate worse than the Jews faced at the hands of Hitler.

Sound absurd? No more so -- for the US administration in Washington and Israeli officials dreaming of Greater Israel in Tel Aviv -- perhaps, than the notion, in the darkest hours of World War II, that a post-World War II
Middle East could underpin a Jewish State on Arab land.

Interestingly, it may not be the sort of vision the White House has in mind as it contemplates its next move in the Middle East. George Bush speaks of a "very different future" for the region with a "democratic" Afghanistan,
Palestine and Iraq "inspiring reforms throughout the Muslim world." Political and economic liberty, he doesn't know, can never triumph in under occupations.

We only wish Bush could only foresee what has long been predicted in the Holy Qur'an and sayings of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). It is wrong to assume that an occupied Iraqi government heavily dependent on US economic and
military assistance would have enormous incentive to make peace with Israel like Egypt in 1979 and Jordan in 1994. What the American leaders must not ignore is that Israel is not secretly playing a key role in the US preparations for a war with Iraq for nothing. (1)

Israeli activities are not designed to help shorten any US-led war with Iraq or reduce the risk that Israel would be attacked during such a conflict. Israel's involvement is directed toward it goal of establishing Greater Israel and according to scriptural predictions, this hope of Israel will come true at the cost of millions of Arab lives. The perception that the United States is working with the Jewish state to wage war against a Muslim country has already could undercut the already shaky support for an invasion among "friendly" Arab states.

Those who would like to see what is in store for the Middle East and how the most horrible holocaust of the human history is in the making must refer to the Holy Qur'an, which clearly indicates different phases of rise and fall
of the Muslims and Jews. It is not considered "professional" to quote scriptures in commentaries and analysis of international relations, but I
believe the time has come to pay due heed to such warnings and predictions.

Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) has clearly foretold that his Ummah would "definitely" go through the same situation (phases of rise and fall) as the Israelites. (2) The Qur'an summarised 2000 years of Jewish history in a few verses and also confirmed the aforementioned prediction of Prophet Muhammad
(PBUH). These verses are also a pointer to the future of Muslim Ummah. (3) They describe two phases of ancient Israelites' rise and fall, which they
went through till revelation of the Holy Qur'an.

The Jewish ascendance began with conquer of Palestine during the time of Joshua, the first Caliph of Prophet Moses. This rise took 300 years to consummate in the period of David and Solomon. The first period of their
fall began with the demise of King Solomon and also took 300 years to complete when Assyrians from the North (587 BC) and then Babylonians from the South conquered and destroyed Jerusalem. The Babylonians not only took
600,000 Jews (men, women and children) to Babylon as hostages but also ruined the Temple of Solomon to its foundations.

The second period of glory for the Jews covers the period between their liberation by Alexander and the formation of Maccabee Kingdom as a result of Judas Maccabaeus revolt in Judaea against the Syrian Seleucid king Antiochus
IV in 165 BC. This period of prosperity continued till 67 BC. The second fall of Israelites came with the fall of Jerusalem at the hands of Roman Statesman Pompey. In 70 AD, Roman General Titus once more destroyed the Temple, killing almost 130,000 and enslaving 67,000 Jews in a single day.
The Jews are still going through the second period of their fall. They are, however, well on the way to their third and final rise.

History of the last 1,400 years is a witness to the accuracy of the prophesy by Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) that his Ummah would go through the same situations as the Jews. The Muslims, too, have gone through two phases of
rise and fall with the only difference that Muslims Ummah is not as homogeneous as the Jews are. Muslim Ummah was at its peak from 7th to 10th century. Beginning of power vacuum at the heart of Muslim world took place around 10th century.

The first phase of fall of the Muslim Ummah was no different than the fall of Israelites. The wrath came both from the North and East. Even Western historians shy away from describing the kind of death and destruction the
crusaders from the North rained down on Muslims in Jerusalem in 1099 AD.

Then came the Tatars from the East, who trampled Afghanistan and Iran and the final massacre of Muslims at their hands in Baghdad (in 1258 AD) was no less than a holocaust by any means. Baghdad presented the exact picture of Jerusalem when Babylonians massacred thousands of Jews in their time.

Muslim revival began with conversion of Turks to Islam. Khilafah was revived and it spread in all direction from Turkey to Italian borders in Europe to South Africa and almost all Central Asian Republics. At the same time,
however, the second and the longest period of fall was in the making with military, economic and educational progress of the West. The process began with fall of Spain in 1492 and culminated with total colonial domination in
18th and 19th, and the end of Turkish Khilafa in the 20th century. For Arabs, the second promise of Allah, however, came to pass with their disgraceful defeat in 1967. (4)

The Muslims, and the Arabs in particular, didn't take any lesson from the past and present. And the time is ripe for Prophet Mohammad's (PBUH)predictions -- that Iraq will be occupied and divided, and that the Greatest War will take place in the Middle East -- to come true has arrived. We only need to look at international affairs in the context of the Qur'an and saying of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).

It is hard to deny that Arab holocaust is well in the making with the Republicans victory in the recent elections in US, unanimous approval of US-drafted resolution against Iraq and the US preparations for a war on Iraq. The whole world knows that in comparison to weapons of mass destruction and aggressive deeds of US and Israel, the war on Iraq is absolutely without any genuine reason at all. Nevertheless, no one can stop it, as the time for Arab holocaust has arrived.

posted on Nov, 13 2002 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Interesting read, but I have a couple problems with it.

Whatever the side-issues may be, Hussein is a danger that must be dealt with before he has the chance to murder several hundred thousand more people, and a side benefit to this is the liberation of the oppressed Iraqi people.

Our military is not going to rampage through Baghdad; we do not do as the other side would do if the fortunes were reversed, although, after seeing how the Iraqi army behaved in Kuwait, I've no doubt how they would behave if given the chance in Washington, D.C. or London.

The possibility of an Islamic prophecy coming to pass now is insufficient reason not to do what must be done.
Down through the years I've heard Christian preachers announce that the end is near because of this or that, and to date, the end has not come crashing down upon us. While I don't think any military action against a leader of an Islamic nation isn't going to aftershocks in the region that won't be troublesome, what must be done must be done.
Unless, of course, Hussein actually abides by the inspection and disarmament directives. We'll start to have a better clue this time next week, huh?

posted on Nov, 13 2002 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyeff

1) Political and economic liberty, he doesn't know, can never triumph in under occupations.

2) Imagine the aftermath of occupying Iraq. Surrounded and squeezed by US and its Allies on all sides, frustrated Arab populations turn on their aging,sell-out rulers in Jordan, Egypt, Yemen, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and elsewhere. Oppressive regimes succumb to public demand and US expands its bloody
occupation drive to other Arab states as it finds another ruse - this time to halt Islamic fundamentalism from taking power in the neighbourhood.

1) Why not ? It has worked with the Nazi Germany & the Imperial Japan. Why not with them too ?

2) We were thinking the same with the japaneses. Nothing happened.

I think that you have a dark vision from the situation.These peoples are like you and me. They want to live in democracy.

posted on Nov, 13 2002 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Not everyone wants or cares about democracy, but everyone wants to live life without unnecessary oppression.

posted on Nov, 13 2002 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I agree Saddam has to be dealt with.The sooner the better.I posted this article because I think it is something we need to aware of.I have had the thought there might be an Arab uprising in the back of my mind.Although I do feel its not going to be as bad as some people might think.I suspect that most of the countries would be happy to see Saddam gone.
There will probably be a couple of terrorists groups that use this war as an excuse to blow up some buildings,but I don't see any Arab countries doing it.

posted on Nov, 14 2002 @ 03:25 PM
link   
It is not impossible at all for the an Arab holocaust..it is the outsome in these types of wars where the gpvernment instills hate in peoples's mind.

Before 911 the statistics were that Islam was the fastest growing religion, and within like 5 yrs it would out grow christianity ...etc.

Could this be a way of stopping them?? Why are people afraid of muslims?? people are always afraid of things they do not of or do not understand and basically many muslims do not understand Islam and they do not know the muslim people.

Will the west be able to stop the muslims from growing?? I dont think so..what is to come, is unevitable. Much like the end of the world that you guys talk about so much!!

OrionSirius

posted on Nov, 14 2002 @ 03:26 PM
link   
sORRY I MEANT to say many americans do not understand Islam and they do not know the muslim people..

Sorry about that ..thanks

posted on Nov, 14 2002 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I understand the Islamic nations' ways of dealing with non-Muslim neighbors. I know that we have been the target of "Islamic extremism" for decades. I know that the American Muslims that I know are not indicative of the international Islamic movement to fulfill the Islamic destiny.
I understand what it means to be a Christian in an Islamic country.
Trust me, I understand what is going on, and that it is not the act of the government to instill hatred. As a matter of fact, that is to the contrary, but I'll not bore everyone by posting the same dispelling facts again here.
Most Americans dosn't even view it as the West-vs-Islam; we are too myopic. The Islamic nations certainly see it that way, though, and that sentiment is growing all the time.

posted on Nov, 15 2002 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Ok, give me some hard evidence about saddam being a great danger right now. I think osama is a bigger danger at the moment. Why can't they get him ?

Iraq is weak you know, very weak. Al Qeada is a bigger danger because they are now spreaded throughout the region. You don't know where to look or when to expect something.

posted on Nov, 15 2002 @ 11:02 AM
link   
TC..you said "Most Americans dosn't even view it as the West-vs-Islam; we are too myopic. The Islamic nations certainly see it that way, though, and that sentiment is growing all the time."

Okay that is bull ..many americans DO say its West vs Islam...for in every cnn story they have to add muslim or islam at the end of each sentance describing a person...that to me is brainwash..becasue your reading .."oo so these are the people that hate and are doing this..all of them are like that etc..."

This is just a short example..the govt has become so good at this.

TC..use common sense..there are extremem people everywhere...it is not the way the people treat them as much as the way third world countries govt's treats its neighbors. I understand the question of Israel and palestine might come up..their story is completely diff one. ...when someone just comes and steals your land that you have occupied and your ancients..would you not be made..would it not be your right to your property??

OrionSirius

posted on Nov, 15 2002 @ 11:05 AM
link   
same goes for Iran-Iraq and Pakistan-India.

Who do think is supplying these govts with weapons anyway?>?
not just china thats for sure.

Whenever theres something going on down there in pakistan...we try to intervene and what does it get us...some say if it wasnt for us theywould have gone to war already...qwhich is actually not true at all...both of the sides are all talk..they want no war..there economies suk to bad...
I see no good in US intervention everywhere..only bad.

OrionSirius

new topics

top topics

join