It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

College Sports: Virginia Tech Miami tonight!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 05:26 PM
link   
This is possibly the best game that will happen in NCAA football this season, I can't wait!

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Woooohoooooooooooo! Miami spanked the most overrated team in college football!!!!

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Yeah, that game was a waste of airtime. But, the result got Penn State into 5th in the BCS, there is still an outside chance...

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 09:17 PM
link   
During the Saturday of Penn State's only "loss," I was at a Duplicate Bridge tournament--a total waste of several days' time, good travel money, and probably six months off my life, given my partner's playing level, non-stop passive-aggression and extreme hypochondria (she is convinced Lyme Disease afflicts tens of millions of Americans, and that she has a severe case, all of which the A.M.A. and insurance companies conspire to conceal).

ANYWAY....

I know there was a big stink over the Notre Dame "loss" to USC that weekend, but wasn't there also a big stink over Penn State's "loss" to Michigan, or whoever it was? And wasn't the same true of yet another previously undefeated team's loss that weekend? Miami, perhaps?

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Well, I didn't hear many other voices complaining about Penn State's loss, but I sure did. I still don't know wher ethose extra 2 seconds came from, but they were put back on the clock, because Lloyd Carr asked for them.

Notre Dame should have won that one, but they got the shank, too. They had already lost once, though. And Miami lost at the beginning of the season, a big reason why they are the top ranked one loss team, the rest of the reason is becasue they were top 10 preseason, too.

I don't recall who else lost for the first time that weekend, I was kind of inebriated after Penn State's game...

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 01:59 PM
link   
And a high enough pedastle for them to fall hard. The absolute no shows at the Georgia Tech and the LSU games prove what a poor motivator Coach Coker is. Time for some fresh blood Larry.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Speaking of the disarray that Miami is in, they are losing Junior kick returner Devin Hester, and 4 coaches are losing thier jobs. Not Coach Cocker, though...

Story Link

top topics

join