It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Benefited from the 9/11 Attacks

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 11:51 AM
link   
From the author of "Behold a Pale White Horse" Willam Cooper (R.I.P) explains is all

www.hourofthetime.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Wolfowitz - 9-11, his "Pearl Harbor"

John Ashcroft - Patriot Acts

CIA - Billions of dollars extra
keys to the church committee
Constitution

Rumsfeld, Bechtel, DoD - $$ & Contracts

Cheney/Halliburton - Reconstruction contracts

Bush - Respect, a mandate

Brzezinski, author of "Grand Chessboard" - the USA's new enemy, Al Qaida, the master of terror's wet dream

[Edited on 19-09-2003 by EastCoastKid]

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 12:02 PM
link   
microchip implants companies

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 11:44 AM
link   
WEll I think the illumanti benefited the most

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaTruth
From the author of "Behold a Pale White Horse" Willam Cooper (R.I.P) explains is all

www.hourofthetime.com...

hmmm...it would of been nice to type your on view and other theories, not just a link

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Since 9-11, the Constitution of the United States has faced more of a threat than ever before in American history.

It's almost become a tragic comedy?

Citizens: "Why can't you release details of 9-11?"
Dubya: "National Security reasons"

Citizens: "Why can't we read the blacked out 18 pages on the first 9-11 report that deal with Saudi Arabia?"
Dubya: "National Security issues"

Citizens: "How come we can now be investigated by the FBI without need for a warrant? Why are we able to be wiretapped based solely on "suspicions"?"
Dubya: "National Security issues"

C: "Why does Halliburton get all the sweet rebuilding contracts in Iraq"
D: "Um, National Security prevents me from telling you"

I always used to think that Americans were among the toughest, willful people in the world, but most of them seem to be ignoring the fact that their Administration has done more damage to their country than 9-11 did.

jakomo

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Jak - have you noticed how racist this whole "war on terrorism" thing is? It's so Hitlerian. Tap into people's prejudices and incite the hell out of them. It's so old. You'd think people would have figured it out long ago. It makes me sick.
I waited and waited after 9-11 to see a shred of proof before we went bombing the hell out of someone. Did it ever come? The only proof is that which points straight back to the White House and Pentagon.

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

Originally posted by DaTruth

www.hourofthetime.com...

hmmm...it would of been nice to type your on view and other theories, not just a link

My theory is simple, most of the American public is brainwashed. They enjoy having other people think for them and other people make money for them, legal or illegal. All of the power stays tin the hand of the few and rightfully so. The lamb are comfortable and don't like facing reality. We have become a very lazy nation and it will come back around and bite us in our ass.

20 % know the truth out of that 20, 10 uses it to manipulate the other 80% of the population. Out of the other 10 there are 5 that are willing to try and tell the people the truth. They end up like this guy William cooper, killed dying in vain. The other 5 well they just live with it and try to further there spirituality.

The problem with truth is that it's hard to swallow and sometimes it sounds so far off that you refuse to believe it. Sometimes it takes big events to open the eyes and the souls of people. It a big risk and I don't think I�m ready to take it. I can go on and on but most of the time will be falling on deaf ears. Blessed are the humble for they just try to live in the sight of the most high.

DaTruth will set you free

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 08:29 PM
link   
The real kicker that lets you know that 9/11 was either LIHOP or MIHOP (let it happen on purpose or made it happen on purpose) is the fact that NOT ONE SINGLE PERSON HAS BEEN PUNISHED FOR THE LARGEST SECURITY FAILURE IN AMERICAN HISTORY.

As a matter of fact, many were promoted and their budgets increased. Go figure.

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Herder
The real kicker that lets you know that 9/11 was either LIHOP or MIHOP (let it happen on purpose or made it happen on purpose) is the fact that NOT ONE SINGLE PERSON HAS BEEN PUNISHED FOR THE LARGEST SECURITY FAILURE IN AMERICAN HISTORY.

As a matter of fact, many were promoted and their budgets increased. Go figure.

Excellent point, Herder. Gen. Myers was in charge of NORAD that day. NORAD stood down. How could that have been? He should've been court-martialed for the failure, in my opinion; however, he was immediately promoted to Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. Then there was the FBI guy in Washington who screwed up Agent Colleen Rowlie's FISA warrent (Zaccarias Moussauoi) - effectively blocking her investigation of him. He too, was promoted and disappeared from all view. PROMOTED! His ass should have been in the frying pan!!! This stinks as bad as a rotting corpse roasting in the desert sun.

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 08:25 AM
link   
cdi ---- the salvage company who helped clean up the towers and sold the scrap metal, hmm thats the same company who cleaned up okc.

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Herder
NOT ONE SINGLE PERSON HAS BEEN PUNISHED FOR THE LARGEST SECURITY FAILURE IN AMERICAN HISTORY.

There is a term we liken to use, it is called "SCANDEL".
In "political" context, it means getting away with murder, literally.

When will the "Law Enforcers" do something about it, probably never. Everyone knows they are in deep pockets.

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by razorbackhater
cdi ---- the salvage company who helped clean up the towers and sold the scrap metal, hmm thats the same company who cleaned up okc.

And this is a co-incidence? I think not.

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Would be interesting to find who the directors are ?????

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I think the no-bid contracts that Halliburton (sp?) is the biggest clue to someone getting paid off for the whole thing. Although they were for Iraq, but still.

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I know this is a little off topic, but, that's a cute avatar, Bowser!

tr

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 09:35 AM
link   
During the Marijuana Tax act hearings in 1937, the representative of the American Medical Association, Doctor William C. Woodward, complained that a new federal law concerning marijuana was not necessary.

In his statement he implies that the feds were trying to buy states rights. He said the trouble the states were having in enforcing the few instances of illegal drug use of the hemp plant came about because the FEDS WOULD NOT ASSIST THE STATES when they were called upon to do so. The feds wanted more power.

The Same thing happened on September 11, 2003. The FEDS would not defend us because they want more power.

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Thanks EastCoastKid,

That's my dad's cat. He's so stupid he let us my dad's glasses on him so we took pictures. We call that cat Mr. Poose

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Hi, I just joined today, 1/22/05. I have had my suspicions about the truth behind 9/11 since about 5 minutes after the second plane hit the World Trade Center. Lets see.... Who had a personal motive?

Is it possible that Bush was already planning on attacking Iraq before he ever took office in 2001? If so, he needed to get the American people pretty fired up mad at the Arabs. You know that he doesn't seem to have much of a problem ordering executions. He got his start as Governor of Texas. He never stayed one execution.

So, what could be more perfect. Bush, family & inner circle orchestrate "mastermind" in their words this supposed terrorist attack on the Twin Towers, killing some 2500 or more innocent people, which probably didn't really bother him much. That sets off a chain of events, all parts of a plan to make the Bush Family Dynasty even more rich and powerful, etc...

So of course, it is immediately leaked to the media that the "hijackers" were of Middle Eastern descent. Most people believe the media. Especially grieving people, who want to grasp at any straw that makes some sort of sense.

Bush is conveniently in Texas, reading to young school children at the time of the attacks. He had probably rehearsed this moment for a long time. So, now he swiftly responds, gets things somewhat under control, reasures the nation that we will take care of those terrorists, it will never happen again, etc..etc... Of course, he has had a personal vendetta against Saddaam Hussein for quite some time, as has the rest of his family.

So, now that he looks like a hero to most of the sheep in this country, has them all believing that the terrorists were Middle Eastern, causing America to become indignant, and want to "get" those who have taken the lives of their loved ones.

So, it wasn't to far of a leap to convince them that Iraq had WMD, the country who was dictated by Saddam Hussein, who he could then have taken out by the U.S. military. Then, pretty much as the plan must have gone, once Saddaam was out of power, and the contract hits he put out on his sons was carried out, he would be free to own Iraq, one of the largest oil producing nations. He didn't do so well in the Texas oil business, but, this.....he could kill a lot of birds with one stone.

What he probably didn't take into consideration though, was the number of "insurgents" who were attacking Americans and Iraqis who cooperate with the U.S. Although, if anyone were to look up the word "insurgent", it means basically a person or persons who rebelled against the countries government and laws. Well, doesn't that make the real insurgents the United States? The ones who invaded another country, who never was a threat to the United States, just because Bush wanted the power, the oil, the revenge and the recognition.

At this point, due to his doings in his first term, all or nearly all of the conditions necessary to set FEMA in motion, with one stroke of his pen are in place. There is civil unrest; there is trouble over the continued U.S. occupation in a foreign country; the domestic economy is vey poor, and there are supposed terrorist attacks.

Just when will FEMA take over? When it does, there is no stopping it. We, as citizens will have no rights, no power, no control over our own lives. What will become of us then?

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 11:32 AM
link   
The truth is stranger than fiction so they say. I only started linking 9/11 and Iraq etc., in the last few months, although I was always against the invasion. It never made sense to me. Now I am realizing why.

Iraq was in the offing long before 9/11...9/11 was a means to an end. And so far seems to have gone off without a hitch because there aren't enough Americans questioning the whole thing.

Some very powerful and rich people are even more rich and powerful as a result.

Hopefully time will reveal all, and those responsible will still be alive to be made to pay.

In the meantime we have to talk to anyone who will listen...and get as many people as possible questioning 9/11 and everything that has come about since.

This is a great thread...I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks this way!

BTW - has anyone heard the name "Mike Vreeland"? CBC's the fifth estate looked into so called conspiracy theories of 9/11 last fall. It was a good program...but didn't go far enough in linking a government connection (are you surprised), but they did touch upon a few who's opinion it it that 9/11 was no Muslim The Big Lie terrorist event. Apparently Mike Vreeland, an American was in a Toronto jail on 9/11. He claimed to be a US government agent and was trying to warn the jail guards about an impending terrible event was planned a month before the attacks. He even named the WTC...

www.cbc.ca...

[edit on 22/1/05 by AlwaysLearning]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join