It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush wrecks Queen's Palace Garden

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fury

Originally posted by Colonel

hey colonel,
at least he didn't rip out all the w's out of her keyboards right?

Proven to be a LIE by the GAO.

riiiight

is that why i read an article listing the damages?

Is it from the GAO?

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I live in the UK......and yes if it wasnt for the US we would be sayin.....Gott in Himmell!............auf weidersaint...and all that, besides Id rather trust a country that can make a good Cheese Burger and Fries.......than a bunch of Cheese eating surrender monkeys! (ie...the french)

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 02:37 PM
link   

No, its just just...LOOK AT HIM! Everywhere he goes, he is an embarrassment to the United States.

Kind of like you Colonel ?

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by spear
I live in the UK......and yes if it wasnt for the US we would be sayin.....Gott in Himmell!............auf weidersaint...and all that, besides Id rather trust a country that can make a good Cheese Burger and Fries.......than a bunch of Cheese eating surrender monkeys! (ie...the french)

Oh, I guess the Russians had NOTHING to do with winning the war, ok. I always like this invention of history.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snake

No, its just just...LOOK AT HIM! Everywhere he goes, he is an embarrassment to the United States.

You need to watch your mouth, groupie.

[Edited on 24-11-2003 by Colonel]

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snake

thankyou snake you could not have said that any better

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 02:43 PM
link   
its hilarious how quickly these forums turn to personal attacks, rather than talking about the issue at hand. The fact of the matter is that the president and staff cost thousands of dollars in damage and should proabably pick up the tab.

I don't know where all this crap about britain being saved by the states crap is coming from. Seriously, who cares? Way to go? Does that mean that for eternity, Britain should venture into every dumb project your president concocts? "Well you guys really owe us one there!" Get real.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Eat a d!%k, Russian.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by jawapunk
its hilarious how quickly these forums turn to personal attacks, rather than talking about the issue at hand. The fact of the matter is that the president and staff cost thousands of dollars in damage and should proabably pick up the tab.

I don't know where all this crap about britain being saved by the states crap is coming from. Seriously, who cares? Way to go? Does that mean that for eternity, Britain should venture into every dumb project your president concocts? "Well you guys really owe us one there!" Get real.

My point, exactly. No matter. This is still an embarrassment to the United States which can be seen worldwide.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 02:48 PM
link   
My point is, he's an american. you uk guys should have worshiped the ground we trample.

For we walk the world like jolly green giants, all who oppose us will know what it means to be afraid of our might.

(ok, now i'm really joking)

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 02:50 PM
link   

My point is, he's an american. you uk guys should have worshiped the ground we trample.

For we walk the world like jolly green giants, all who oppose us will know what it means to be afraid of our might.

No, you're not. You secretly think that way. Admit it.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 02:51 PM
link   

No, you're not. You secretly think that way. Admit it.

yeah, you caught me.
I'm proud of my country.
But i don't like the uk any less.
I have many friends from there and i love flipping them #, cause honestly, they're the only country that enjoy's flipping it back.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 03:01 PM
link   
and in exchange of good will, a salutation to the UK.
congrats for accomplishing this!

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 03:28 PM
link   

BY COLONEL Eat a d!%k, Russian.

oh yeah... this is nice coming from a MOD @ ATS...

grow up people, its supposed to be a discussion not a member -vs- member or member -vs- moderator bashing board...

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 03:52 PM
link   
What would you expect.

And he does leave a mess everywhere he go's

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone

BY COLONEL Eat a d!%k, Russian.

oh yeah... this is nice coming from a MOD @ ATS...

grow up people, its supposed to be a discussion not a member -vs- member or member -vs- moderator bashing board...

Look, you. This is the mudpit. That's how it goes. You attack me--expect one in return. If it happened OUTSIDE this forum, you'd get a warning instead. There's a warining on the door. Read it and understand.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 05:01 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 05:15 PM
link   
That's freaking hilarious! And true!

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Fury - well we did have something to celebrate - last time we played the US at rugby the score board at Twickenham wasnt big enough to show how many points we beat you by.

SO we had a few bevvies to celebrate - you should be happy - more than a fair share of those beers were probably Buds.

When you win a world cup - as we have now and then - you do tend to enjoy the moment - hell we are still giving the Germans stick about 1966 and they have won a lot more after than we ever will.

Course as the Super Bowl and so called World Series arnt international that sort of victory might leave a bad taste in your mouth - and even in motor sports when a World Champion can come to the US and win - hes just a rookie.

Be careful when you speak ill of your allies - cos one day they might not be there to help - even in jest.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Eat a d!%k, Russian.

a mod insulting people and telling them to eat male genatelia? now ive seen everything. HA! some mod

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join