learn more

Bush wrecks Queen's Palace Garden

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by spear
I live in the UK......and yes if it wasnt for the US we would be sayin.....Gott in Himmell!............auf weidersaint...and all that, besides Id rather trust a country that can make a good Cheese Burger and Fries.......than a bunch of Cheese eating surrender monkeys! (ie...the french)

What you mean ? That UK dislike the French ?

Ho and by the way, if it wasn't that UK was on an island, you would be surrender monkey too.

The Queen has to be respected, she accepted to receive him and he just # in his garden ?

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Bush bash, bash Bush. A brilliant campaign strategy you liberals have.

Tit for tat, that how the world works. If we had not supported the British as we had during world war 2, their country would be a pile of rubble at this point, and a pile of rubble under communist rule. Heres the point, the world does owe us quite a lot, history attests to this. That history can not be forgotten,as it is the foundation of all diplomacy, of all international affairs. Bush lands on a lawn, causes some turf damage. Umm, okay. Doesn't change all the good he's done, or all of the good he will do. And I doubt he specifically ordered marine one to touch down on that field, the british probably decided it was the best place.

And Colonel, this is why you shouldn't have been a moderator. You give a pointless, obscene insult, and than back it up by saying that its the mud pit. I thought mods were held to higher standards than that. Comments liek that and mods like you are why many think ATS has gone downhill.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 07:40 PM
link   
The rules of this forum have been stated NUMEROUS times, if you don't like it, GET OUT, ROOKIE! No one told you to bring your ass here. But, if you come here and act a fool (or insult me) expect to get smacked up like the fool you are.

Now to your other point, how long is the world gonna have to pay for us saving them from the Nazis or the Commies? How long? How long is America gonna remind the world?

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
No, its just just...LOOK AT HIM! Everywhere he goes, he is an embarrassment to the United States. He is hated worldwide by our enemies AND OUR ALLIES.

Any leader that needs military forces to protect him from the 'terrarists" just to visit our CLOSEST ally doesn't need to be president.

Yeah agree with u as always CF , that dog Bush should have stayed with the dogs.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dreamstone
Bush bash, bash Bush. A brilliant campaign strategy you liberals have.

Tit for tat, that how the world works. If we had not supported the British as we had during world war 2, their country would be a pile of rubble at this point, and a pile of rubble under communist rule. Heres the point, the world does owe us quite a lot, history attests to this. That history can not be forgotten,as it is the foundation of all diplomacy, of all international affairs. Bush lands on a lawn, causes some turf damage. Umm, okay. Doesn't change all the good he's done, or all of the good he will do. And I doubt he specifically ordered marine one to touch down on that field, the british probably decided it was the best place.

And Colonel, this is why you shouldn't have been a moderator. You give a pointless, obscene insult, and than back it up by saying that its the mud pit. I thought mods were held to higher standards than that. Comments liek that and mods like you are why many think ATS has gone downhill.

I disagree Col makes a great Mod he brings stability and honesty with him.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Dreamstone,

Why does what the US saving it's allies in World War II give it the right to do whatever it wants now? That idea, the typical flag-waving right-wing argument, is as stupid as the tactics you claim liberals are using.

Let me put it this way: I save you from being killed by a robber, and even get wounded in the process. Now 10 years later, are you supposed
and jump at my every command?

forget it, I'll make my French comment another topic

[Edited on 11/24/2003 by Flinx]

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flinx

Let me put it this way: I save you from being killed by a robber, and even get wounded in the process. Now 10 years later, are you supposed

You make NO sense like the REST of the demoncracks!

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Wait, did I mention the french? no. Did I say that Colonel's statement is out of bounds for the mudpit? No I merely stated that saying such a crass thing undermine whatever argument was going on in this thread, and doubly so for a mod. Stop twisting my words.

And if you had saved my life from a robber does that give you permission to command me? No. But it does mean that I owe you one as a matter of trust. We trust other countries on the basis of their past performance, on how they have helped us in the past. That is how diplomacy and the world work, or is the concept of trust to difficult to understand ?

Eat my spicy mexican chorizo Colonel. I've been around these boards since '98 and calling me a poser is stupid and untrue. Always appealing to the lowest common denominator aren't you Colonel? Take your act elsewhere, where people will believe your petty little words

[Edited on 11-24-2003 by Dreamstone]

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Russian

Originally posted by Flinx

You make NO sense like the REST of the demoncracks!

Ha, like the rest of the neo-cons you can't understand metaphors. Did you even read the rest of the posts?

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dreamstone
That is how diplomacy and the world work, or is the concept of trust to difficult to understand for your liberal minds?

Liberal minds? What the # is that supposed to mean?

And as for past performance, should we even bring up Bush's past performance? When you take a look at his history and that of the killers in his administration, can you blame the WORLD for being cautious?

You know what? Forget it, that liberal minds crack proves what kind of attitude you have. Sounds like Russian or THENEO but more articulate.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 08:12 PM
link   
considering he's on his way to wrecking this whole country, i think the Queen's gardens is pretty small fry, and a trivial distraction.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 08:13 PM
link   
We invite Bush to our country and look what that mongrel does messes up our beloved Queens garden
and does even apologies what a wanker

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Liberal minds crack was a bit...low.

I would like to make the point, yet again, that Bush did not plan for his helis to bash up the garden. A palace coordinator probably planned for that are to be the landing zone, considering that it was one of the only *secure* locations to land

Flinx, I''ll take that "articulate" comment as a compliment

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Liberals kissing up to the Queen? ROFLMFAO!

This is too Rich!

Did anyone here catch that?

are they that desparate to hurt Bush that they would contradict themselves that badly and obviously...

in a word YES!

never trust a left cause he believes in nothing but gaining the power to run YOUR LIFE!

remember my wise words.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 08:28 PM
link   

No, its just just...LOOK AT HIM! Everywhere he goes, he is an embarrassment to the United States. He is hated worldwide by our enemies AND OUR ALLIES.

Any leader that needs military forces to protect him from the 'terrarists" just to visit our CLOSEST ally doesn't need to be president.

Colonel, i agree with you Bush is a Pig!!! He has less class than a common house fly stuck in #e.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Class eh? Bush dont got no class? Good He aint all polished up like you city folk. You peoples with your nose all high in the air.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by drunk
We invite Bush to our country and look what that mongrel does messes up our beloved Queens garden

Hate to contradict but Bush invited himself.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Hey Colonel nice to see the trolls have been released again for special duty.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Did he? just goes to show what an arrogant prat he is.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Did he? just goes to show what an arrogant prat he is.

He needed a good photo op for the next election.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join