It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Army officer confesses torturing prisoner

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seapeople

Originally posted by jozuph

Originally posted by Seapeople
WE are humans, WE are going to act that way. You can script all the rules you want. It will never change the way the world works.

damn its because of people like u that its like that in the states and it will come down on you, it happened on 11-9 and it happens daily in iraq..but if americans get killed its sooo bad, sooo bad think about it...muslims also use the eye for an eye theory and inshallah

[Edited on 20-11-2003 by jozuph]

Its not an eye for an eye theory. All I am saying is that humans are violent. Muslims are violent. Catholics are violent. Athiests are violent. As much as I would like a nice world where I didnt have to worry about what street I was on, what color I was wearing, what group of people is trying to kill the group of people I am in, it wont happen. People have fought since the beginning of time. Why is it? It all comes down to our ability to think. We think and come up with different opinions. People form groups based on those opinions. Then the groups fight. It isnt anyones fault that life is like that. It just is the way it is. That is a broad picture. The small centered picture on an individual level is different. I go through every day doing what i think is best. If it means helping someone then thats what I will do. But I want to live. When someone threatens my life, I will react appropriately. I will do the best I can to survive. So will anyone else. Race and gender do not matter in this. It is the way things are for everyone, on all sides.

[Edited on 11/20/2003 by Seapeople]

well maybe i life in paradise then but i dont have to worry bout the street i walk in, i dont give a fok what colors i wear and dont give a sjit bout what i say..why is it that u have to ? Cause u life in a country where its all foked up, why u have to worry bout the colors u wear ? casue discrimenation is large in the states..why do u life in fear that the next twin tower will fall ? all u white, christian people in the states do is fok it up for yourself, think ? u ? hihi if yall would think then u wouldnt have to life in fear, the problem is that u dont think..u just take what u find is right and project it on others..if they dont follow these rules then kill em..in the name of goddddddddddamn wake up mate, only u can make your life better...damn it must be horrible livin like that.
i can even go further, maybe its even a mindstate, ive been in the states, walked your streets and still didnt give a fok bout my colors, nor what i said..and nothing happened to me..i walked through the bronx, stupid white boy from the netherlandz, people shout at me, i laugh at em, nothing happened, wearing red white blue..fok it, it doesnt matter..its in your head and u act according this, someone shoutz at u, u shout back, blamm, think man....someone wears red, u get mad..cause u wear blue, or green or brown..again blame it on yourself, make it better yourself. Come to my place, here u can walk where u want, wear what u want and say what u want...and smoke weed legal

[Edited on 20-11-2003 by jozuph]

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by intelgurl
War is a no holds barred fight to the finish - don't tell a guy fighting for his life in a street fight not to gouge eyes or choke his adversary - likewise if discharging a firearm near the head of an enemy combatant and scaring the proverbial # out of him enables extraction of pertinent information then so be it...

I would expect similar treatment if not worse from the other side...

intelgurl
(taking the unpopular side on this issue)

place urself at the other end of the stick

i've been busted by anti-protestor bulldogs once, it's not a pretty sight the extent to which they prove their dedication to violence.
what's this joke about you taking the unpopular side of things?
i tend to do that now and then...but in this case i cannot help but express my revulsion at your support for torture, or do u want me to quote?
"I would expect similar treatment if not worse from the other side..." indicates you're no better than them, meaning what one gets, one deserves to be given in return.
this is said in a "nothing personal" manner

an averted
Cyrus

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 09:19 AM
link   
i vote torture 2 be taken in turns

like....how many generals would place that one under contingence

this said, intelgurl...i take it you've never undergone torture...mental/physical??
ofcourse you havent

who says the lasting effects have to be physical, let me promote/ introduce the all-new ever-lasting all in one troll-conversion kit, a complete package with a special brain-damaging frquency emitter

physical pain is only a crude form of extracting information, and even that in it's essence wouldn't allow for complete informational disclosure(yes....some russian spies' have been known to have their ribs removed with little effect)

am i a little biased here? yes.
why should i care? because the latter option of "not caring" would result in my totally giving up on this unfair system forced upon us all to live under.
am i arguing against the eye 4 an eye proposition?duh..
a frustrated
Cyrus

<< 3  4  5   >>

join