It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Being Gay is alright in the eyes of God then.....

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 05:36 AM
link   
And God created you to question him... But he wants an answer in detail by 7am or thy will become his answer...!!!

Originally posted by Dreamz

Originally posted by Russian

Originally posted by ilovepizza
If God created humans and some humans are gay or lesbians, then God is ok with gays and lesbians.

God didnt creat gays and lesbians.

God created humans and humans created gays and lesbians!

Well then lets see.....

God created Humans.....
Humans created gays and lesbians....

Then to me that refers back to god creating humans. Humans couldve never created gays or lesbians if humans were never created. Correct?

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 05:47 AM
link   
The answer is quite simple: God does say that being gay is not allright. Why not? Because 2 males can't reproduce themselves. If we are going to say that the Gods are also physical, and do come from the star system Sirius (as theyselves say they come from) then you would have to say that we are just made here to increase the chances of survival. Fight against his side. Lucifer didn't so he was a treath to the chances of survival, therefore he had to be get rid of. Same for humans, Apocalyps, if we go fight against the Gods.

Being gay is not allright because it decreases the chances of survival for the Gods, for which they made us.

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 05:50 AM
link   
God created humans, but he couldn't create a menkind which was only attracted to the opposite because he wasn't allmighty (the first humans he made he thought were good, but then he reviewed his oppinion after he saw they were not good).

It's just evolution, and God couldn't stop that because he wasn't allmighty, but just looked allmighty.

Evolution has nothing to do with God, or are you planning to refer to the very very little text about the creation of the universe while almost everything in religion is based upon the stories of menkind and the creation of menkind?

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 05:54 AM
link   
it's funny to me.. that in the year 2003, people are still worrying about things like being gay.. or not being gay... arent there bigger things to worry about?
if god really didn't like gay people.. if the devil didn't like gay people.. if Bozo the Clown didn't like gay people,
they wouldn't exist.. would they? Gay exists because it is. Trees exist because they are. The sky is blue because.. It Is. Everything Exists for a reason.. and perhaps it times for humans to get over their Prejudices and starting learning about Humanity.. If we were all the same type of people, we'd be clones. Right?
God grants love to those who want it. If you exist as love, you will live as love. If you exist as hate, you'll live as hate. If your prejudices are stronger than love, wow, certainly you deny yourself the beauty of love.

oh and by the way, I'm Gay. God knows all about it.

Thanks

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I have two nephews who When they were young, were caught by there Dad playing with one another in the bathtub below the age of ten. He had to separate them from then on. Unchecked, who knows where that would have ended up. We are taught all our lives that being gay is not cool, not acceptable and hated by those surrounding us. I believe you would see a lot more of it without all the negativeism.

If one could say one good thing about being gay are just experimenting with it, it would be that you can't get anyone pregenate and have an illigit child that you can't take care of. You don't need any crummy form of birth control (they all suck) You won't have to go and get an abortion. Then when you're ready you can have a family. The best years of sexual usefulness are relately short so don't wait until you're thirty.

Happy Holidays everyone.

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Dany,

you made some good points.

but morality is not just reflected in the law or what is right or wrong in the whole realm of the universe, it is what goes against a good and productive society.

society matters when you live in this realm. What attacks society or can attact society or what decays society is also deemed immoral.

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 08:23 AM
link   
personally..... I am more worried about dying my hair the right shade of red/black/whatever I decide I want to be this week than if someone is gay or not.

it's such a triviality to me someones sexual orientation.

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 08:28 AM
link   
That's what they were probably saying in Rome when they started up the Coliseum,

when Nero first seized power,

when Hitler started having parades,

when Christ was being ridiculed in the streets,

when the Christians were charged with treason in Rome,

when....

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
Dany,

you made some good points.

but morality is not just reflected in the law or what is right or wrong in the whole realm of the universe, it is what goes against a good and productive society.

society matters when you live in this realm. What attacks society or can attact society or what decays society is also deemed immoral.

How does homosexuality attack society?
How are gay people equasive with Hitler?
How does having a gay person living at the end of your street, make your street a worse place to live?
How?

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by �any
How does homosexuality attack society?
How are gay people equasive with Hitler?
How does having a gay person living at the end of your street, make your street a worse place to live?
How?

agreed Dany

Hitler was white , apparently straight and a snappy dresser...........

doesnt mean I want him seated at my dinner table

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Dany,

is there any part of this debate you have been missing?

gays openly admit to the following:

excessive drug use,
promiscuity,
unprotected sex,
general lack of stability,
and excessive decadence in general

now to a satanist,
these are holy attributes and to be commended,
but not everyone is a satanist,
nor are the majority as of yet.

I fear though that soon they will be the majority and thus your arguement will be valid by force rather than logic.

but everything action has reaction,

every choice has a cost.

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Dany,

excessive drug use,
promiscuity,
unprotected sex,

have you been to a nightclub in the last 25 years?

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 09:21 AM
link   

excessive drug use,
promiscuity,
unprotected sex,

I fear though that soon they will be the majority and thus your arguement will be valid by force rather than logic.

Heterosexuals do all of the things on your list as well, in percentages higher than homosexuals. Your argument is not very solid neo. I think you rely on what the media says too much. Do you know any gay people, or does the idea of knowing one offend you as well? I bet you know at least one (if not more) who know that your view of gays would not be alright in your morally correct world vision.

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeenBekkemaa
The answer is quite simple: God does say that being gay is not allright. Why not? Because 2 males can't reproduce themselves.

To your theory Leen: It's utter Bull#. I know half a dozen heterosexual couples, who for some reason or another cannot reproduce. Either it's bad genetics, or some other physical reason. Are they deemed wrong in the eyes of YOUR god? If not, why? They add nothing to society in the way of procreation!! Why would YOUR god love them at all? Is procreation the only thing on YOUR god's checklist of being accepted? If this is true, then no wonder no one wants to accept YOUR god.

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Darklanser, that is the God which is told in all religions, not my God, but the God as it is described. Reproduction is of the utmost importance to him, sorry if you don't want to hear that. And a lot of people accept that God, about 3 billion over the whole world, but do they realise it?

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Most important however is that you understand who your real father is (according to God self). And the God which is written down doesn't like people which cannot reproduce, because that is an indirect treath to the survival of the Gods.

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Don't spout your pseudo-new-age religion to me. You never answered my question about hetero couples being right in the eyes of YOUR god ( I keep saying this because I, a deist, I don't subscribe to YOUR god's newsletter).
So, answer my question with a valid point.

Sorry, I guess you did answer my question...

And the God which is written down doesn't like people which cannot reproduce

I find this statement to be unacceptable in my belief system.

[Edited on 11-29-2003 by darklanser]

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I understand that that statement isn't acceptable in your belief system, but still there could be some truth in it don't you think? The feeling of God is that he is so good etc. but what if he is also just interested in increasing his chances of survival? Just like we try to settle ourselves on the moon? If we can live on the moon we are not any more bound to earth... so our chances of survival increases... we are less dependant..

Let's say the Gods weren't aliens oke... wouldn't we in perhaps thousand years try to make liveforms on other planets, to trade with them, increase the chances of survival for ourselves...

Far far ahead in the future... wouldn't we do the same?

And those people on that planet... wouldn't they see us like an allmightyness? Wouldn't they write hundreds of thousands of pages describing what they saw?

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 10:32 AM
link   
And I don't worship the God which I think caused all the beliefs, I don't like him at all, and that is said in a very very social way. But that doesn't mean that I don't believe that he is it, I don't worship him, and it isn't the God in which I would like to belief, but in my point of view that is the only God I can see in the religions of the world.

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Dany,

excessive drug use,
promiscuity,
unprotected sex,

now to a satanist,
these are holy attributes and to be commended,
but not everyone is a satanist,
nor are the majority as of yet.

but everything action has reaction,

every choice has a cost.

Neo, you talk complete rubbish.
I know gay people and straight people and by percentage a lot more of my straight friends do all of the things in your list than my gay friends.
Oh and, it's not only Satanists who think those things are acceptable, you talk bollocks.

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join