It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About the "chips"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I have been reading on here alot about the human implant chips that are going to be implemented and it got me thinking about something. all around the world we have pet monitoring chips and actually one of my own cats had one of these as well, there was one day at work a bunch of people and I were talking about random stuff and one thing that came up is these weird mysterious deaths of local pets, very healthy animals that just one day did not eat then they were paralized and then they died. Now that in mind, the odd thing is was that all of these cats had these microchips from the same humaine society place in our area. I am not saying this is a big cat rampage of sorts but what i was thinking was because all of these deaths all happened in a one month span and the only thing conecting the pets are these chips in their bodies, could there be some type of testing on animals going on here before these human chips are implemented full scale?
I for one will not want these nor do i want my children to but I also feel that it may cause more tension to not be part of the gang who buys into these "helpful" chips.
I know it may seem a bit off but hey in the world we live in this day and age anything can happen..........
I-D

[edit on 17-12-2006 by illdillusions]

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I would not be a bit surprised if what happened was an experiment. Don't take the chip it may be the Mark of the Beast. Or maybe it's just a way to cull the herd. Why does chipping need to be implimented? Whose plan is it? I am totally skeptical.

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by illdillusions
I have been reading on here alot about the human implant chips that are going to be implemented ... weird mysterious deaths of local pets, very healthy animals that just one day did not eat then they were paralized and then they died. Now that in mind, the odd thing is was that all of these cats had these microchips...

The human implanted chip will be great way to control, track and make money off of the worlds population, don't you think.

And when they need to depopulate the masses they just push a button and a lethal poison is released into every undesirable (read genetically infierior) person on the planet who is micro-chipped and their depleated natural resources problem is solved.

Death for the impoverished masses without the pain of warfare.

[edit on 17-12-2006 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 11:25 PM
link   
While I don't hold with the whole 'mark of the beast' idea, *this* is something I'd be concerned about. I'd already considered the possibility of being tracked through the chips, but a remote poison would neatly wrap up a good many of those moral quibbles one might have to deal with if asking someone to kill another human being. And when all you have to do is push a button somewhere, why that would be an easy, neat solution . . .

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 11:32 PM
link   
It is my personal opinion that the "chip," official name is verichip or "digital angel,"
will indeed be the "mark."

What wil be interesting is how they wil market this chip. I personaly think that they will use the saftey of children as an excuse for injecting these chips. "Oh look, with these chips we can find anyone!" Uh, yeah.

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 11:51 PM
link   
There are a lot of opinions about what the "mark" is. I have my own, and I don't think it's the chip.

But, be that as it may. Chips pose an invasive danger to the human mind and soul; it's just too easy to program them as an interactive controlling device.

Unless you're willing to be treated like an animal chattel (which is what the 14th, 15th and 16th Amendments to the Constitution MANDATE), it's a good idea to be open to escaping this planned-on EFFECT.

What I notice is, survivalists think they can hoard and lot of stuff and survive; yet the surveillance technology is such, everyone underground is visible to current technology. A person is probably better off learning to be mobile (in some sort of mobile residence) as soldiers have to be mobile, with check-in stations among trusted associates, planted here and there.

Having friends is going to be a matter of life and death. Being able to trust and keep promises, likewise. And of course, the New World ODOR (as I call it) does everything it can to divide and fragment people, doesn't it?

These are interesting times. None of us knows at this point, which group or what association is going to carry us through; but what we do know is that the Globalists are very good at "cherry-picking."

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I agree with you...I for one, along with my wife and kids, won't be getting any kind of chip...

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I for one wont be getting a chip. If they ever chip us, shall I move to a different country. I for one will not be the one getting chipped. The chipping is the part of which can enslave us. If they successfully manage to chip us that will spell doom for us all and if this happens we will all be controlled by the upper elites of society, and may I add, the fact, that chips can subvert our mind and make it easier for the elites to program us and then they can watch us from the insides and store what we watch or what we do on the chips to have an easier inventory on who we are.

Plus... these chips arent common. Chips were made in the 1960s. If they mandate chips it would be a violation of many of our constitutional ammendments. Like the banned member said, we would be foregoing many of our rights, that are unalienable to us, and that are going to take away our rights and exchange them for a false sense of security. Those who do that deserve nothing.

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 11:11 PM
link   
You may be able to avoid chips by moving to a different country temporarily, but the Book of Revelation seems to indicate that the Mark will be distributed on a world-wide scale. I was recently made Team Leader of the Book of Revelation Research Project and will soon be revisiting the Mark of the Beast. It will be interesting to see how it connects to all the chip/RFID discussion.

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

What wil be interesting is how they wil market this chip.

www.spychips.com...

In public appearances, Thompson has suggested implanting the microchips into Americans to link to their electronic medical records. "It's very beneficial and it's going to be extremely helpful and it's a giant step forward to getting what we call an electronic medical record for all Americans," he told CBS MarketWatch in July 2005. He also suggested implanting military personnel with the chips to replace dog tags.

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Classified Info
In public appearances, Thompson has suggested implanting the microchips into Americans to link to their electronic medical records.

Once they are able to gather the medical data on the entire population, it will be easier for them to identify genetically infierior groups, making it easier for them to exterminate unwanted genetic material from the human race.

[edit on 28-12-2006 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 10:54 PM
link   
In nothing we trust and others,

Do you really think that your government does not already have all of your medical records on file ? My guess is they have been doing this for many years all over the world. Heard of a Guthries test ? They take a blot of a newborn's blood on a card to test for phenylketoneuria...voila...
DNA now recorded (they have been doing this with newborns for at least 25years in Australia...my eldest is 25).

How about every prescription you fill ? How about every time you have a blood test or culture sample ? Is a copy of the request for these tests and the results sent to a central data collecting place ? Methinks that is a strong possibility.

Chip implants will make this practice a whole lot more efficient and control of the masses will more streamlined.

Tax files, social security files, finances etc...they even know what colour underwear you prefer. They have been doing it for years, just implementing a better system for themselves.

They are already in our pc's and our phones...our bodies are next.

In Peace Always
res

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 09:51 AM
link   
video.google.com...

Theres a link to a vid about the Microchip. First to be used as tracking units for animals, the Verichip (RFID) tracking unit is slowly being introduced into everyday human life. RFID implantable chips are one of the last steps.

SAY NO TO U.S. NATIONAL ID W/ RFID TRACKING CHIP IN MAY 08!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WeThePeopleWillNotBeChipped.com

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I think that the chips would be inserted in such a way - like connected to a nerve or something that would have dire consequences for the 'chipee' if an attempt was made to remove it.

If these were inserted in people's foreheads it might be like giving oneself a lobotomy when attempting to be rid of it.

There will be those of us who WILL try to remove them.

just a thought

[edit on 2-1-2007 by resistancia]

top topics

join