It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revealed for the First Time Color Images of the Moon from Clementine Satellite

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
K. this was the closest i could come to it as it was lagging really bad. Not sure if its because so many people are using it or what, but it kept timing out. It's big so I'm going to link to it instead of posting it in the thread

thestargates.com...

Undo, this photo is magnificent and this photo will make alot of the viewers true believers that we are not alone even when it comes to the Earth's Moon a quater of a million miles away. I want everyone to look to the right of the dark area near the bottom of the photo. Approximately 3/4 of the way up from the bottom of the dark patch, again on the right side you will see what at first looks like a light colored crater, wrong this is a perfect male humanoid face and below that face is another humanoid face with a helmet and below the helmeted humanoid face a cats face with the number 7. I do not care if it takes you an hour to see these things because this entire photo is absolutely loaded with incredible faces including Monkey man similar to the Planet of the Apes beings, this face is left toward the bottom of pic. Look to the bottom left touching the dark area you will see a male and female that looks like a King and Queen. Use a magnifying glass 2x, 3x or 4x power, do not blow up pic leave as is on thread. Tilt you magnifying glass to elongate the pic it helps you to locate the ananomolies better. Then bring the magnifying glass to normal position. Use no background light view from a dark room on screen. You will be viewing what I call Holograms it will take your eyes a while to adjust and your brain is processing these images slowly so do not get impatient. You must look deep into the pic and once you see these faces it will absolutely blow you away. Rik Riley

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 11:47 AM
link   
you guys have done some sweet detective work here. are you guys going to publish a big post to sum up your findings?

i can't wait.

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Zorgon, I'm going to build the list and repost it on every new page for the sake of newcomers to the topic. If you don't mind, that is? Let me know if you want any of the links to your server pics removed. So far, the only one on the list is Mike's Aristarchus.

And God said, Let there be....
www.thestargates.com...
The Glass Dome
www.thestargates.com...
White Tank
www.thestargates.com...
Gold Ship
www.thestargates.com...
Gold Cone/ship
www.thestargates.com...
Floating Craters
www.thestargates.com...
Giant Snail
www.thestargates.com...
Eye of Ra
www.thestargates.com...
Bronzy
www.thestargates.com...
Mr. Fish
www.thestargates.com...
Wax On, Wax Off
thestargates.com...
Reiner Gamma (Full Version)
www.thestargates.com...
Aristarchus (Zorgon's copy of Mike's 10-inch telescope pic of Aristarchus)
homepage.ntlworld.com...
Global view (a portion of the lunar surface as seen in a more 3-D type of angle)
thestargates.com...
Blue Tubes
www.thestargates.com...
Translucent, Texturized Crater
www.thestargates.com...
Gold Ship Redux
www.thestargates.com...
Triple Pink
www.thestargates.com...
The Golden Triangle
www.thestargates.com...

Source
pdsmaps.wr.usgs.gov...

===========

Blue Crater Gem - From NASA's WorldWind Program
www.thestargates.com...

Source
worldwind.arc.nasa.gov...

============

[edit on 17-12-2006 by undo]

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedangler
you guys have done some sweet detective work here. are you guys going to publish a big post to sum up your findings?
i can't wait.

Thanks
A summary will be some time in coming... last night I found so many strange reports surrounding Aristarchus and what happened to Clementine that it made my head spin.

I fear I have just scratched the surface... But the collection of discoveries will be kept up to date on my website. LOL I use my site mostly to keep track of things for myself... to much input makes brain cells into mush!

I will put what I have on Aristarchus and Clementine into a coherent order today. I got a little crazy last night because so many weird things turned up

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 01:01 PM
link   
So is there a way to find out if the Clementine Satellite is still in use today? Since the pics posted were dated after it was supposed to be out of gas I begin to wonder about what is going on. Time for some phone calls or emails to be sent out. Playing detective is fun!!!

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 01:08 PM
link   

zorgon
last night I found so many strange reports surrounding Aristarchus and what happened to Clementine that it made my head spin.

I was doing the same research at the same time, (note the time on my post about Aristarchus). Made my head spin too. Trancient lights, Radon 222, Polonium, raised alpha emissions, etc. Wowzer.

NJMooch
is there a way to find out if the Clementine Satellite is still in use today?

My thoughts exactly. Digging for that I am.

[edit on 12/17/06 by makeitso]

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Heh, they are probably using it to spy on N. Korea.

Well that's just a silly guess, but it's not completely outta the ballpark.

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by NJ Mooch
So is there a way to find out if the Clementine Satellite is still in use today? Since the pics posted were dated after it was supposed to be out of gas I begin to wonder about what is going on. Time for some phone calls or emails to be sent out. Playing detective is fun!!!

The weird thing is ...the phone numbers are listed... your right phone call time... I have a hunch I need to follow up on... maybe the group working on the new photos forgot the last group said it ran out of gas 4 years ago...

Its simple slips like that where you find the gems...

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Zorg, check your email.

And here's another anomalie. This one is smack in the middle of a big crater on the farside:

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I call this one "Triple Pink". Whatever it (they) are, it's in the middle of a big crater on the farside:

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Ron, got the co-ords for Arcology Row?

Cheers.

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by NJ Mooch
So is there a way to find out if the Clementine Satellite is still in use today?

Here is the official story on the end of clementine, and perhaps a lead to its current location?

On May 7, 1994, after the first Earth transfer orbit, a malfunction aboard the craft caused one of the attitude control thrusters to fire for 11 minutes, using up its fuel supply and causing Clementine to spin at 80 rpm.

Under these conditions, the asteroid flyby could not yield useful results, so the spacecraft was put into a geocentric orbit passing through the Van Allen radiation belts to test the various components on board. The mission ended in June 1994 when the power level onboard dropped to a point where the telemetry from the spacecraft was no longer intelligible.

nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov...

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I call this one "The Golden Triangle" for the obvious reasons.

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   
The Wikipedia entry on Aristarchus crater covers the TLP reports and other unusual features.

No doubt you guys won’t actually read these scientific studies but FWIW here are a few I found to be particularly enlightening…

ARISTARCHUS CRATER SPECTROSCOPIC HETEROGENEITY FROM CLEMENTINE UV-VIS-NIR DATA
www.lpi.usra.edu...

NASA's Hubble Looks for Possible Moon Resources: Aristarchus Plateau on the Moon
hubblesite.org...

NRL Clementine Collection: Multispectral Mosaic of the Aristarchus Crater and Plateau
www.cmf.nrl.navy.mil...

The Aristarchus impact occurred relatively recently in geologic time, after the Copernicus impact but before the Tycho impact. The 42-km-diameter crater and its ejecta are especially interesting because of the location on the uplifted southeastern corner of the Aristarchus plateau. As a result, the crater ejecta reveal two different stratigraphic sequences: that of the plateau to the northwest, and that of a portion of Oceanus Procellarum to the southeast. This asymmetry is apparent in the colors of the ejecta as seen in this image, which is reddish to the southeast, dominated by excavated mare lava, and bluish to the northwest, caused by the excavation of highlands materials in the plateau. The extent of the continuous ejecta blanket also appears asymmetric. The blanket extends about twice as far to the north and east as it does in other directions, approximately following the plateau margins. These ejecta lobes could be caused by an oblique impact from the southeast, or it may reflect the presence of the plateau during ejecta emplacement.

A high resolution image is also available. Warning: this image is very, very, large (62 Mbytes)!!!!
www.cmf.nrl.navy.mil...

Anyway, here’s some shots of it taken by Apollo 15 with a NORMAL camera…

P.S. Aristarchus is the brightest feature on the near side of the Moon and it’s visible to the NAKED EYE. I suggest Zorgon’s “independent” verifying source image be independently verified.

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 02:01 PM
link   
You are all doing a great job maybe one day you will discover how within has been terraformed to be Earth like. (not by us)

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 02:04 PM
link   
RE: Clementine current location/designation.

Real Time Satellite Tracking

CLEMENTINE can be found in the following categories: Space & Earth Science
NORAD ID: 25978
Int'l Code: 1999-064B
Perigee: 607 km
Apogee: 620 km
Inclination: 98.3°
Period: 97 min
Launch date: 1999-12-03
Source: France (FR)
Comments: Intelligence gathering, part of an experimental eavesdropping program.

www.n2yo.com...

Intelligence gathering? Eavesdropping? 1999? Are there 2 Clementines?

SOTR
I've been reading them since late last night. Both camps have some very interesting reading. You forgot the one where they talk about the color changes noted by land based astronomers during clementines photo times were ruled out as imaging problems.

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 02:04 PM
link   

What the hell are they??. There is intelligence to the madness

Not done yet..

That isn't natural!

[edit on 17/12/06 by SteveR]

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by makeitso
Intelligence gathering? Eavesdropping? 1999? Are there 2 Clementines?

Yes, those silly French

nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov...

“Clementine France was a research satellite designed to study the Earth's radio-electric environment.”

Translation: Spying

You forgot the one where they talk about the color changes noted by land based astronomers during clementines photo times were ruled out as imaging problems.

Linky?

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   
SteveR,

Do you want me to include your anomalies in the list, that'll be reposted once per page? Might be a drain on data transfer, but if you've got them hosted with plenty of transfer, then i'll link what you want. just gimme a name for them and the link you want used.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join