It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revealed for the First Time Color Images of the Moon from Clementine Satellite

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Sure, I'd be happy to.

Give me a few moments to compile a list.

Gawd, this is getting addictive!

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 02:22 PM
link   
when this is all said and done someone should make it into a scientific review of evidence at hand and give the report to all kinds of news outlets see if they report on public trying to find truth!

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 02:26 PM
link   
If so, we really need to keep check of the coordinates used

Anyhow, this my list so far. Doesn't include work I've done in previous moon threads obviously.

Aristarchus, Kepler Crater
img433.imageshack.us...

Geysers, Unexplained, Glass, Blownout, Pool
img98.imageshack.us...

Earth's Reflection?
img132.imageshack.us...

Tycho Crater
img96.imageshack.us...

Tycho Walls
img279.imageshack.us...

Gold Pit
img264.imageshack.us...

Intelligence to the Madness
img122.imageshack.us...

Not Natural!
img527.imageshack.us...

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Co-ords

Gotta admit, Apollo 15 is a wowzer.

[edit on 17/12/06 by SteveR]

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 02:44 PM
link   
ALPO (The Association of Lunar & Planetary Observers) has a reporting system for TLP, maybe you guys should contact them?

Lunar Transient Phenomena
www.lpl.arizona.edu...

The definition of Lunar Transient Phenomena (L.T.P.) is a short lived phenomenon observed on the Moon. This can consist of red glows, flashes, obscuration, and abnormal albedo and shadow effects. There have been over 2000 reports of L.T.P. going as far back as A.D. 557. We now know for some of the reports of flashes seen on the Moon that these may have been due to meteorite impact flashes . Other L.T.P. reports remain a mystery as to what surface physical processes could create these?

I saw a video of a captured impact flash recently but I can’t find it now.

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Updated Anomalie List (Zorgon, Mike, SteveR, Undo)

And God said, Let there be....
www.thestargates.com...
The Glass Dome
www.thestargates.com...
White Tank
www.thestargates.com...
Gold Ship
www.thestargates.com...
Gold Cone/ship
www.thestargates.com...
Floating Craters
www.thestargates.com...
Giant Snail
www.thestargates.com...
Eye of Ra
www.thestargates.com...
Bronzy
www.thestargates.com...
Mr. Fish
www.thestargates.com...
Wax On, Wax Off
thestargates.com...
Reiner Gamma (Full Version)
www.thestargates.com...
Aristarchus (Zorgon's copy of Mike's 10-inch telescope pic of Aristarchus)
homepage.ntlworld.com...
Global view (a portion of the lunar surface as seen in a more 3-D type of angle)
thestargates.com...
Blue Tubes
www.thestargates.com...
Translucent, Texturized Crater
www.thestargates.com...
Gold Ship Redux
www.thestargates.com...
Triple Pink
www.thestargates.com...
The Golden Triangle
www.thestargates.com...
Aristarchus, Kepler Crater from SteveR
img433.imageshack.us...
Geysers, Unexplained, Glass, Blownout, Pool from SteveR
img98.imageshack.us...
Earth's Reflection? from SteveR
img132.imageshack.us...
Tycho Crater from SteveR
img96.imageshack.us...
Tycho Walls from SteveR
img279.imageshack.us...
Gold Pit from SteveR
img264.imageshack.us...
Intelligence to the Madness from SteveR
img122.imageshack.us...
Not Natural! from SteveR
img527.imageshack.us...
Blue Crater Gem - From NASA's WorldWind Program
www.thestargates.com...
Black Tube
www.artapprentice.net...
White Tube
www.artapprentice.net...
Golden Bugs (full size)
artapprentice.net...

Source
pdsmaps.wr.usgs.gov...
worldwind.arc.nasa.gov...

[edit on 17-12-2006 by undo]

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Great work undo!

What do you make of that "blue river" in the Apollo 15 landing site?

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 03:01 PM
link   
SteveR,

Hrm, a basalt tube perhaps? These tubes form around crater rims. The weird thing is, several of the "Craters" on the far side of the moon, appear to be floating, either in water or air or the vacuum of space. It doesn't make sense to me at all. But there are several examples. Look to the extreme east and west (the farside in other words), especially around the equator and south of the equator where all the dark craters are. Zoom all the way in. The stuff in there --- it just doesn't make sense.

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 03:29 PM
link   
2 new photos, one in normal color (the bright white one) and the other in the negative of the bright white one)

See the Tube? It's nearly translucent, very large and has something exiting or entering it.
Black Translucent Tube
artapprentice.net...

Here it is in the normal version. See if you can spot the tube in it
artapprentice.net...

To me, it seems as if the brightness of these "Craters" is covering up other stuff underneath, like that tube, for example. If you find an especially interesting crater, try a negative on it in your graphics program, just in case you can spot something.

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedangler
when this is all said and done someone should make it into a scientific review of evidence at hand and give the report to all kinds of news outlets see if they report on public trying to find truth!

LOL Working on it!!!

Need a secretary!! I HATE TYPING

But ATS is a pretty good news release...after all its free world wide distribution.

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
Ron, got the co-ords for Arcology Row?
/quote]

10 N 2 E [from John]

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   
My point being is these forums are always full of the same kind of people. truth seekers who always have suspicion about what they are told.
Hitting the main stream outlets would give this information so millions of people who are still asleep and believe everything their governments tell them.

Keep up the good work.
i'd be a horrible secretary.

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by SteveR
Ron, got the co-ords for Arcology Row?

10 N 2 E [from John]

LOL. Yup,
/y67u4k

Thanks though. I do all my anomaly hunting by coords, so if you're aware of any more drop me a line.

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saviour Of The Real
NASA's Hubble Looks for Possible Moon Resources: Aristarchus Plateau on the Moon
hubblesite.org...

Glad your having fun... but perhaps you should have another look at that Hubble photo you linked to... perhaps a look at the SOURCE of that photo... LOL

HST imagery of Aristarchus Crater draped over simulated topography SIMULATED

And using what data? Why data from Hubble 2005 and Data from Clementine 1998-1999

svs.gsfc.nasa.gov...

Yes its from NASA, from the team who created it and it says CLEMENTINE 1998-1999 DATA

As to wikipedia I can edit that and add my pictures in tonight

I suggest Zorgon’s “independent” verifying source image be independently verified.

Suggest all you like but if you read my posts in both threads, and look at my website [links under EVERY picture I have posted] you can easily find several references to it. And Undo will post something regarding it later.

[edit on 17-12-2006 by zorgon]

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Zorg, don't argue with SotR, he'll fill up the thread with his opinion. He needs his own thread since he's already stated his opinion here about fifty times.

New Anomalie. Don't look at this one if you have arachnophobia! There are entirely too many sets of legs in this picture.

Golden Bugs (full size)
artapprentice.net...

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by makeitsoIntelligence gathering? Eavesdropping? 1999? Are there 2 Clementines?

Clementine II was Vetoed by president Clinton Never got off the pad

27 October 1997
Washington, DC -- The National Space Society today issued the following statement regarding the October 14 presidential line item veto of military space programs.
The National Space Society was disappointed to learn of President Clinton's recent line-item vetoes of several small military space programs.

The Clementine 2 asteroid intercept mission, as with Clementine 1, would have been the most cost-effective approach to combining important technology demonstrations with real scientific missions.

SOURCE

CNN also has that

So they tell us...:shk:

Have you noticed BOTH side are quoting Official Sources?

Makeitso... drop me a line at [email protected] I have something I would like your opinion on
Thanks for the Clementine search I didn't have that last one yet

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Yes its from NASA, from the team who created it and it says CLEMENTINE 1998-1999 DATA

So? It’s probably a reference to this…

pdsmaps.wr.usgs.gov...

“Final PDS archive volumes CL_4001 through CL_4078 were produced in July, 1999 by the Astrogeology Team of the U.S. Geological Survey, in cooperation with University of Arizona (Lunar and Planetary Laboratory) and Northwestern University, Evanston, IL.”

As to wikipedia I can edit that and add my pictures in tonight

Oh so now YOU want an official source?
The Apollo photographs are readily available. Do you really want me to primary source them or are you just skirting the issue??

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
Zorg, don't argue with SotR, he'll fill up the thread with his opinion. He needs his own thread since he's already stated his opinion here about fifty times.

Exaggeration does wonders for your credibility.

By the way, what exactly do you assume my opinion to be?

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
The weird thing is, several of the "Craters" on the far side of the moon, appear to be floating, either in water or air or the vacuum of space. It doesn't make sense to me at all. But there are several examples. Look to the extreme east and west (the farside in other words), especially around the equator and south of the equator where all the dark craters are. Zoom all the way in. The stuff in there --- it just doesn't make sense.

Did you see lost_shaman’s post about the fact that these images were created from multiple exposures taken with five different bandpass filters at slightly different times? It’s difficult if not impossible to get them all to line up perfectly while your camera is hurtling around in orbit of the Moon. In fact the only camera onboard Clementine that was specifically designed to compensate for motion was the HIRES camera, the data from which hasn’t even been looked at here yet.

I think that may explain what you’re seeing. Make sense?

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saviour Of The Real

I think that may explain what you’re seeing. Make sense?

We'll see. In the meantime, that moon pic you posted was awesome. All kinds of little goodies in it!

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join