It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Piece of Proof Why We Never Made It To The Moon!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by jbondo
I was around in 1969 and I don't remember any Astronauts going into hiding. In fact they were like rock stars!

The point was made that we were in fact in a space race with the Russians. If they even had the slightest idea that it was faked they would have exposed it. In fact it would have been the biggest coup of the cold war!

Next will come the flat earth thread! Oh wait; it's hollow, that’s right...

Your 100% correct (even though I wasn't around in the 60s/70s).

I said earlier the Soviets congratulations are proof that NASA went to the moon.

It seems some people really cannot see the forest for trees.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Frightening when you consider the original context of the thread authors somewhat straightforward contention.

Ummm I believe the OP talked about electrical discharge...

So when your shown evidence that NASA is really up to speed on that problem you ridicule it?

No wonder NASA keeps secrets!

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Dear kilcoo316:

I was around in the sixties and seventies. And yes, during the active space program years the astronauts were celebrities. And they did party like rock-stars � with women and all. Well, not quite like Gene Simmons but there were excesses. After the early seventies things got oddly quiet though. Personally, I think at least some of these space travelers �feared for their lives�.

This next link I am posting here puts in perspective the pressures these guys were under. It must have been incredible humiliating for such highly intelligent, highly-ambitious, skilled and physically fit persons to have to serve as puppets in a mock moon-landing program. And on top of all that they had to put their lives on the line riding on top of the Saturn 5�s � acting as dead-astronauts-on-standby in case the rockets blew up. Now that�s a heavy pill to swallow, even for the most dedicated of the dedicated. And for those who refused to play along smoothly, e. g. Gus Grissom, well they were disposed of same as obsolete machinery. science.krishna.org...

Greetings,
The Wizard In The Woods

apc

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 05:58 PM
link   

And on top of all that they had to put their lives on the line riding on top of the Saturn 5�s � acting as dead-astronauts-on-standby in case the rockets blew up.

... soooooo... lemme get this straight:

We launched a bunch of well paid individuals of high intellect to ride some very dangerous rockets into space, go orbit around the Moon a few times, then come back home without ever bothering to land and take some pictures?

And because you lack a fundamental understanding of electrical charge properties, because you think you understand the situation better than all these NASA goofballs, and because you desire to spin some quotes about the future to reflect on events of the past... I'm amazed. Simply befuddled. Zamboozled. Flabbergasted and fizznuggeted.

145th trimester? Hmmm...

Greetings,
ahyougetthepoint...Ihope.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by apc
soooooo... lemme get this straight:

We launched a bunch of well paid individuals of high intellect to ride some very dangerous rockets into space, go orbit around the Moon a few times, then come back home without ever bothering to land and take some pictures?

Yup thats about right...except the part you left out... The fact that there was something there already and they ran away. Had to launch a few missions to keep the public in the dark

I mean if you flew over the thing below you would run too!

Inside Reiner Crater

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wizard_In_The_Woods

Originally posted by Ednnow, you have the information you need to dis-prove the Moon landings so why don't you stop theorizing, being sarcastic and guessing and go out there and prove the Moon landings didn't happen

Dear Edn:

Er, why do I need to prove the moon landings didn’t happen when NASA says so itself? Their scientists put it in writing and that’s good enough for me.

Greetings,
The Wizard In The Woods

You're saying the moon landings did not happen because NASA is speaking hypothetically. I see no evidence of this. I do see you barely command a 4th Grade level of English and are certainly no grammatician or rhetorician.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Dear kilcoo316:

So the Soviets, with all their technology, never once, not even once, noticed anything strange about these fake moon landings of yours?

Wise up and get a grip on reality man.

apc

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Inside Reiner Crater

For starters, it's not a visible spectrum image.

And second of all...

adsabs.harvard.edu...

In order to investigate the composition and origin of Reiner Gamma, near-infrared spectra and vidicon images were obtained and interpreted. The 0.40/0.56 micron ratio image shows that the high albedo portion of Reiner Gamma is surrounded by a 'red halo' and the 0.95/0.56 micron image indicates that Reiner Gamma exhibits a strong pyroxene absorption band. Analysis of the near-infrared spectra of various portions of the formation indicated the presence of major amounts of fresh mare basalt. Spectral mixing models demonstrate that the Reiner Gamma spectra can be reproduced by mixing major amounts of local fresh mare material (Reiner K crater) with small amounts of fresh highlands material (Oelbers A crater). No evidence was found for the presence of 'exotic' components (i.e., magnetite, free iron, cometary material). Together with photogeologic considerations, these results suggest that Reiner Gamma is quite young and is composed of a mixture of fresh highland materials with much larger quantities of local mare basalt.

But I'm sure you'll say they're all In On It, too.

Maybe it just got a strong static charge from all those aliens humping inside it. Grey flesh rubbing against Moon rocks... zzzzzzzzAP!

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by kilcoo316
So the Soviets, with all their technology, never once, not even once, noticed anything strange about these fake moon landings of yours?

Dear Stratft_Rus, Dear kilcoo316:

My oh my. Looks like I�ve ruffled some feathers. Well now, I�ll try to address your objections as best I can.

1. If you or I claim to have been somewhere and then revert to describing that place in a hypothetical way, then we are either a) lying about having been there or b) morons for having completely forgotten the characteristics of the place we visited. Now you may conclude whatever you will, but no one is that stupid � certainly not NASA. If there had been static electricity on the Moon, they would have noticed � if they had actually made it there.

2. Why the Russkies and the rest of the world didn�t notice (that the Moon landings were faked). Well no other country at the time had the capabilities of independently tracking our missions. All they saw is what we allowed them to see � via our news media. And if anyone thinks mainstream media isn�t easily manipulable � then and now � well, THEY need to get a grip on reality. In case you missed this, our media and those of the rest of the world and foreign governments � friend and �foe� alike -- agree with our official versions of ANY of our national tragedies, e.g. the assassination of JFK (senior and junior) or 9-11.

Here is a link to a widely badmouthed Apollo moon landings researcher, Bart Sibrel www.moonmovie.com....

Greetings,
The Wizard In The Woods

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 10:12 AM
link   

1. If you or I claim to have been somewhere and then revert to describing that place in a hypothetical way,

They are not � reverting � they are talking hypothetically about a totally different mission � of radically greater scope and duration � which amongst other things will involve civil engineering projects and earth moving � to form bases

morons for having completely forgotten the characteristics of the place we visited.

The various unmanned lunar probes suffered no static discharge problems , no APOLLO crew or system showed any serious static issues

Also as noted � there were static wicks and grounding procedures on the Apollo equipment

The nasa statements are merely pointing out that future missions may need greater static awareness � esp. as electronics dependence will be higher

No science experiment was geared to detect static charge / the potential difference between the lunar surface / Apollo equipment

So tell me how they were supposed to know that static [ b] could [ /b] build up , over time ?

PS � over time is another important caveat you ignore � as the Apollo missions were very short � a matter of hours @ most � a moon base crew man working with digging equipment all day � then returning to his habitat will naturally face a far different static threat than an Apollo crew on a 4 hour bump n` go .

A manned moonbase will have to address many threats that the Apollo crews could ignore , static being just one of them .

If there had been static electricity on the Moon, they would have noticed � if they had actually made it there.

Sorry , that does not follow .

Static electricity hazards on the moon are a transitory hypothetical danger � just because they were not witnessed on previous occasions � does not mean they will not pose a threat in the future

Rather like say tornados in Oklahoma , now I have been to Oklahoma and never saw a tornado

Are you going to insult me because I was ignorant of tornado threats ?

PS � I was 9 and did not actually know what a tornado was � and did not believe my host when his dad showed me their storm shelter

Well no other country at the time had the capabilities of independently tracking our missions.

Yes they did :

The Australians [ honeysuckle creek ]

The British [ joddrell bank ]

The soviets [ numerous facilities ]

Were all able to receive telemetry signals � and more importantly triangulate them

Also numerous observatories [ optical telescopes ] around the world managed to image the Apollo craft at various times in their flight paths

Honey suckle creek / joderell bank were particularly important as they were outside nasa control � but a vital part of the system � as without their assistance it would have been impossible to maintain 24/7 contact .

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Dear ignorant_ape:

Good post. I really mean that. I can�t add anything new to what you said. I will repeat, that if after a 16 mile drive in the Moon Buggy the Apollo astronauts didn�t experience any static -- great enough to knock them off their feet � then there should be no problems on future missions.

And I will fully agree with you, most likely the Russians and other countries as well, knew the Apollo missions were faked the day they happened. Why then did they � and still are -- keeping their pie holes shut? My guess is (I think I�m entitled to some speculating, being that this is ATS) � they too have many secrets they want to keep from their publics. Skeletons in their closets so to speak. Have you ever noticed, how since the dawn of time, countries� leaders can be all �chummy/kissy-kissy� even before, while, and after they�ve sent their armies to battle one another? But that�s pure presumption. I will say, however, that for example the French spy agency, the DGSE or formerly SDECE (our CIA equivalent) has picture perfect professional film footage of the JFK assassination (not the grainy Zapruder film). No matter how much we think the French �hate� us � which is ridiculous to begin with � they will never, ever release that either.

Greetings,
The Wizard In The Woods

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by apc

For starters, it's not a visible spectrum image.

You sure, huh?

these results suggest that Reiner Gamma is quite young

Suggest... so they really don't know...

But I'm sure you'll say they're all In On It, too.

Most likely...it is after all a huge conspiracy and the Russians have been in on it all along

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

The various unmanned lunar probes suffered no static discharge problems , no APOLLO crew or system showed any serious static issues

Static schmatic... its Plasma Discharge thats the trouble maker:

I posted one picture on the previous page of antenna array damage from Plasm arcing on an ESA satellite...

Here is another one showing Plasma arc damage to a solar panel array...

This is from technical paper I ordered from NASA detailing a study on Plasma energy discharge dealing with the Shuttle, ISS and was the report on just what did happen in the STS 75 Tether incident

But your right Herr Ape... there are no public press releases about spacecraft getting ZZAAAPPPPEDDD by high energy Plasma generated from the nothingness of space.

:shk:

Edited to add...

Oh and they also talk about electrical shielding on the spacecrafts to adjust the potential and polarity of the charge on the metallic parts of the crafts, particularly the engines to counter act any problems... and that charge can also be used to help shield the occupants from radiation

FORCE FIELD LOL

Look it up... I'm busy...

I will leave you now with a little photo of the Space Plasma bolt that took out the Columbia....

Seems the rest of the five images have vanished from the internet. found this one on an Australian site...

[edit on 15-12-2006 by zorgon]

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I've asked my friends and some adults every time the moon hoax story comes up. why they believe we went to the moon. their answers are always because it was on TV and out government wouldn't allow NASA to fake such a thing. Its hard to believe that people think this way. because it was on TV. give me a break.

one moon documentary i saw(ill try and find it) they asked a Russian general why he believed NASA went to the moon. and he replied "because it was on tv" yeah. silly.

and how come when Jim Collier asked perfectly reasonable questions to NASA they ran away and never answered him?

something to hide?

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedangler
something to hide?

Oh yes something BIG to hide LOL Like an active mining operation thats been going on for 40 some years

They also hid full color images since Clementine

Yes they went to the moon...

Yes they faked a lot of pictures...

And the truth is coming out... mark my words... a few years tops...

A little space birdie told me so

And Stargate is on TV also....sooo I guess thats my proof that it too is real....

Hmmm So thats what all the fuss is about in Antarctica lately...

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by kilcoo316

Dear kilcoo316:

why do you say that, many soviets claimed the landings were faked

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 04:24 PM
link   
It's like they purposefully hold back information change information so more attention is brought to them

why all the secrets if they know in the future it will come out.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by super70
Good find! I would also like to discuss the 2 conflicting conspiracies theories mentioned.

There is the "faked moon landings" question, and there is the "astronauts see large UFOs on the moon." Obviously both of these theories cannot be correct, they could both be wrong also. I personally feel the moon landings were faked out of the fear of losing the 'space race' with the Russians at the time. We simply didn't have the technology to achieve this in 1969 and keep the pilots alive, much less film themselves , do experiments, drive around the moon in a dune buggy, and safely return to Earth and give everybody high fives. I've heard the computers that NASA used at the time were the equivilent of a three dollar calculator. Hmmm...

But I hate the fact that believing this would destroy the "astronauts see UFOs on the moon" articles, of which I'd like to believe. But sadly, they cannot both be true.

[edit on 13-12-2006 by super70]

there could be truth in both those stories, the landings could have been faked, and the astronauts could have seen ufo's when orbitting in space pretending to be going to the moon

Buzz Aldrin talking about seeing a ufo on the mission, he wasn't on the moon when he saw a ufo
video.google.com...

video.google.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedangler
why all the secrets if they know in the future it will come out.

Simple Because in the "future" it won't matter... By now most people in the world already have made up their minds on which side of the fence they are on... and the waters of conspiracy are so muddy no one has any idea whats real whats disinfo or whats just outright fanasty...

The plan has worked fine all these years... but now its time to add a new chapter to the deception And hold on to yer hats... Revelation comes sooner than you might think...They have been preparing this a long long time...its about to pop

BTW Wizard.... do you have a link to that video that shows the flag moving in the breeze mentione in the site you linked too? I really need that!

Anyone? Its so famous yet I can't seem to find it

[edit on 15-12-2006 by zorgon]

apc

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Probably because all the idiots who think it's actually "blowing in the wind" have realized how oblivious they truely are... or not.

and the waters of conspiracy are so muddy no one has any idea whats real whats disinfo or whats just outright fanasty...

... sounds familiar.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join