It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Piece of Proof Why We Never Made It To The Moon!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

Originally posted by zorgon

point 1 this is the wrong thread for that
point 2 see point one

Bye Bye

i would recognise that evasive arrogance anywhere
hi john

John went home...maybe its rubbing off? but seriously I have enough posting in two moon threads.. don't need one here too

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth
Ok before we go down all this Path of "the moon hoaxed landing" AGAIN! read up on retroreflectoprs please.

physics.ucsd.edu...

They magically land there ?

Ha ha ok guys I'm 50/50 on this but...the reflector and junk they find later on if ever,was deposited by robot probes,How many shuttle missions had secret cargo,possibly even the flag just arrived there last year,also what happened with china was supposed to go check it out,why the delays,did Bush have something to do with that?It's just a thought,don't all gang up on me,Maybe they did really go and find an alien base so they could not show the real video?Just throwing out possibilities.Also I have seen sattelite photos of Earth that can show a street,or a house so why can,t the Moon probes take a picture of the buggy?

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Dear mistr_b2:

Bulls eye! Why haven�t they simply photographed the �lunar landing sites� with the advanced imaging technology we have today? NASA could easily put to rest all the Moon conspiracy theories, once and for all. Confucius say, a picture say more than a thousand words, ahem. Same as all the existing Moon pictures and films do, i.e. that the landings were faked!

Mistr_b2, I realize you�re not a �believer�, yet, but your brutally direct deductive reasoning here has brought up another truly debunk-proof argument why we were never on the Moon � the absence of twenty-first century high-resolution Moon pictures (of the areas in question). Thank you!

Greetings,
The Wizard In The Woods

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 08:33 AM
link   
WIZARD :

one question :

if you do not consider the ALSJ archive to sufficient evidence , then what new wight is a single shot going to achieve ?

if it shows anything hoax believers will say it is faked , so what is the point ?

PS - current imaging resolution is 100m / pixel for hi res imageing of the moon

here is my previous reply to this very question

why the hell do people not search the archibes before asking questions that have been addressed ?

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_apePS - current imaging resolution is 100m / pixel for hi res imageing of the moon

here is my previous reply to this very question

why the hell do people not search the archibes before asking questions that have been addressed ?

Dear ignorant_ape:

You�ve raised a fair question. Why don�t people � like myself � research thoroughly before posting? Simple, for the sake of efficiency. See, sometimes logical empirical reasoning makes it safe to assume things. Yeah, yeah, I know, assume and you will make an ass-out-of-u- and-me. Well I�m just plain and simple going to assume that no high-resolution pictures of the lunar landing sites (other than the original staged ones of course) are to be found � in archives or anywhere else. Please post one single one if you can � showing objects relating to the Apollo missions.

100 m imaging? You�ve got to be kidding. Here on Earth, through a dense atmosphere, satellites can take pictures of the hairs on a gnats back � through heavy fog (alright I�m exaggerating, but I�m trying to make a point). Ultra-high resolution imaging on the moon would be a piece of cake in comparison. We deserve to see the lug nuts on that Moon Buggy, and nothing less. Show me that, and I will initiate a new thread stating that ignorant_ape is the master of all masters.

Greetings,
The Wizard In The Woods

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 09:19 AM
link   
as you have yet to answer why you do not consider the ALSJ archive valid evidence , i get the sinking feeling that i am being trolled .

here is the lunar rover

as you can see , it has no lug nuts

your inability or unwillingness to conduct a search of the archives is bone iddle laziness - nothing more or less .

the resolution achieved by LEO satalites [ currently 0.1cm resolution ] is irrelevant - as they mass over 9 tons each [ keyhole ]

the probes sent to the moon are tiny in comarison - that is why they have less capable optics

just for good measure - i will ask again :

as you claim the current archives are fake - why woul you believe an over head shot of any resolution ?

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 12:05 PM
link   
[edit on 12/17/2006 by Wizard_In_The_Woods]

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
as you have yet to answer why you do not consider the ALSJ archive valid evidence , i get the sinking feeling that i am being trolled . as you claim the current archives are fake - why woul you believe an over head shot of any resolution ?

Dear ignorant_ape:

Have mercy on me, I've only got dial-up! You have no idea how slow such a connection can be.
No, I'm not a Troll. As I've mentioned to others before, I used to have one though. Gave him away to my good friend Thulsa Doom. He's now the court jester at the Ahnunahki Khaki Temple of Doomed.

Of course no fake moon landing conspiracy theorist would consider the 'Apollo Lunar Surface Journal' you keep mentioning a credible source. We consider most of what is archived there as have been staged here on Earth. In this case, it's not laziness, I swear.

Even if we didn't -- as advertised -- send ca. 23 metric tons of hardware on each Apollo mission to the Moon. Then we still could certainly figure out a way to at least get a three or four ton satellite over there using current, off the shelf propulsion systems. If our Delta's or the Space Shuttle aren't up to it we can always outsource the task to the Russians and their 'Energia' rocket.

You are somewhat right, any picture can be disputed. There will always be doubters no matter what. Just like some will always believe in Dolphins piloting spacecraft in the 'tailwind' of comets. Or Lizards ruling the world. But reasonable scientifically credible documentation will at least persuade those who try to base their premises on empirical observations. I for one am striving to do that, I really am.

Greetings,
The Wizard In The Woods

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wizard_In_The_Woods
Why haven�t they simply photographed the �lunar landing sites� with the advanced imaging technology we have today? NASA could easily put to rest all the Moon conspiracy theories, once and for all.

LOL ummmm not if NASA is helping CREATE the theories...

As to google Earth Not very good resolution there...

Ikonos satellite could do it but they say on their site that they "will not be imaging the moon..." period

But why worry when we have Clementine? And just where is that little craft now?

Unfortunately for YOU however you will likely not be able to see it because of your dialup... but you can try

pdsmaps.wr.usgs.gov...

But even at 0.1 kilometer per pixel resolution you won't see Apollo remains

I would send you a link to the Ikonos 1 meter per pixel resolution on Earth, but thats a 30 megabyte image

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Zorgon the magnanimous,

Thanks for the uplink info. I do occasionally have access to broadband internet connections. So your post will come in quite handily then, thank you much.

I must say though some of the pictures you posted above look computer generated, or perhaps they are artists’ renditions. One even looks a little like the mysterious jellyfish-blob thing. Although I reckon most of NASA’s images from the solar system aren’t going to be up to National Geographic’s Standards. After all they're not being shot on Fuji film. Don’t let my odd humor offend you – I fell and hit my head hard when I was a baby wizard. Knocked a few things loose in my loft.

Greetings,
The Wizard In The Woods

jra

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by mistr_b2
the reflector and junk they find later on if ever,was deposited by robot probes,How many shuttle missions had secret cargo,possibly even the flag just arrived there last year

Which robot probes could have done all that? When were they launched and on which rockets? Generally classified launches are for spy satellites and other military communication systems. For example, a classified spy satellite was just launched on a Delta 2 rocket a few days ago. www.space.com...

There has only been one classified shuttle mission. STS-53 and just in case you aren't aware. The Shuttle isn't able to leave Earth orbit, so it wouldn't be able to put anything on the Moon.

also what happened with china was supposed to go check it out,why the delays,did Bush have something to do with that?

Umm what delays? China is still developing there space program. They've only launched a total of 3 people into orbit. They don't plan to go to the Moon till around 2020 or so.

Also I have seen sattelite photos of Earth that can show a street,or a house so why can,t the Moon probes take a picture of the buggy?

Well firstly they have to build and launch a probe to go to the Moon to take photos like that. They are working on one right now called the LRO which will have .5m/pixel resolution. Enough to make out the larger Apollo artifacts. Although I'm sure some people will claim the images are edited...

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 11:24 PM
link   
This chinese moon probe,was supposed to launch last year.....
www.space.com...

If they take pictures of the moon buggy I will be satisfied,they have nothing to gain about lying that the camera is not good enough to see that close,unlike the Clementine bull.

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
How do I know? Simple I was on the phone with an on site observer waiting to listen to the lauch live when the call came in... There were clear skys above the Cape

LOL the Aliens told them not to go

Man, how can you write blatant lies like this and expect to not get called out on them?
It was overcast as crap down here in Florida that evening. They had a small launch window because they had to insert for the space station. They do not launch when there is a low cloud ceiling as it prevents them from observing the shuttle in flight. If you need, I CAN find they actual NASA launch guidelines, they are online, and I found and read them that night.

Besides this, you can even see the cloud cover that night visible in the spotlights on the launch pad.

[edit on 12/17/2006 by defcon5]

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 11:53 PM
link   
if china takes pictures of the moon with they lie or will they tell the truth and give an analysis.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedangler
if china takes pictures of the moon with they lie or will they tell the truth and give an analysis.

I'm sure they would be curious and share the pictures of Nasa objects.It is however ,too late.Bush got to them and promised them who knows what,check the Link.....
www.space.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Chances are that the China probe won't have the necessary equipment to image the Moon at a high enough resolution to make the artifacts discernible. The good news is that the Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter will, so just wait until 2008-2009. Of course, it's not like that will satisfy any of you, since you'll just claim NASA faked it. If a European probe shows artifacts? ESA faked it with the cooperation of NASA and mysterious high-ranking half-reptilian half-cow beings. Chinese probe shows artifacts? You guessed it: global conspiracy!

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Come on that's funny,China would have only the best cameras

We are just the regular people,not the top government officials or top Nasa officials.We must accept what they tell us and show us.If you really believe Nasa tells you 100 percent the truth of what really goes on,that's your choice but that is why I am on the fence 50/50.

jra

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by mistr_b2
Come on that's funny,China would have only the best cameras

Really? Name some big Chinese camera manufacturers please. Or maybe you're thinking of Japanese ones?

We are just the regular people,not the top government officials or top Nasa officials.We must accept what they tell us and show us.If you really believe Nasa tells you 100 percent the truth of what really goes on

The people that work at NASA are just regular people like you and me, just doing a job. And believe it or not, NASA is a fairly open agency. They kind of have to be seeing as how most of the things they use are built by other contracted companies. The Apollo program for example had almost half a million people spread out through various contractors. It's kind of hard to keep anything a secret that way.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Dear Everybody:

Here's a picture of a man who looks p'ssed. Gee, one wonders why!
It doesn't take a degree in psychology to see that.

Werner von Braun, 1970

Greetings,
The Wizard In The Woods

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Of course china will use the best cameras they can get,most likely not from the U.S.
I guess if I was dead ,I would be a bit upset too

"The Apollo program for example had almost half a million people spread out through various contractors. It's kind of hard to keep anything a secret that way. "

so if your Uncle Bob works in the factory that made the Sprockets for a robot space probe.you believe he would know all the details/secrets of the Moon?Everybody gets a small piece of the puzzle.that's if there is anything to hide,like I said I'm on the fence.I really hope they do tell us everything true.

[edit on 18-12-2006 by mistr_b2]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join