It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Piece of Proof Why We Never Made It To The Moon!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by apc
Probably because all the idiots who think it's actually "blowing in the wind" have realized how oblivious they truely are... or not.

perhaps all the "idiots" who are blind don't see that its proof of a faint atmosphere on the moon...

Your opinions are welcome, your name calling is not...
don't make me get daddy to spank you...

:shk:

apc

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 06:56 PM
link   
If you'll note, I didn't engage in name calling. Sorry you took my statement personally.

The Moon does have an atmosphere. But it doesn't even come close to the density required to do what has been claimed. If it did, you would actually be able to see the gasses. It would scatter light, just like our blue sky. And the issue of static electricity wouldn't have so many question marks surrounding it.

>
hah wait so which it... We didn't land on the Moon because the aliens scared us off, or we did and there's enough invisible atmosphere to knock a flag around? These threads are a hoot! Hoot I say!

[edit on 15-12-2006 by apc]

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by apc
If you'll note, I didn't engage in name calling. Sorry you took my statement personally.

Nah I never take anything personally
, but just because a person may have strange notions doesn't make them an idiot...

We didn't land on the Moon because the aliens scared us off, or we did and there's enough invisible atmosphere to knock a flag around? These threads are a hoot! Hoot I say!

No we made a deal with the Aliens many years ago and the atmosphere is dense enough to make clouds and dust plumes, ergo enough to flutter a little flag...

Look at the crash of Smart-1... they don't have many pictures that it took, but they caught it as it crashed... Nice little dust plume...on camera...

If it did, you would actually be able to see the gasses. It would scatter light, just like our blue sky.

Sorta like this maybe?

The Moon DOES have an atmosphere

You are absolutely correct

LUNAR ATMOSPHERE

jra

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Sorta like this maybe?
landoflegends.us...

Firstly, that image is taken with the star tracker camera. It has a much longer exposure, so it can see and track the stars. Although I'm not sure how long of an exposure, but long enough to make the dust around the moon to show up more. And just look at how much the Earth is glowing in that image.

That is not a sign of an atmosphere. If the Moon did have an atmosphere thick enough for one to breath in. It would be noticeable by just looking at the Moon. We'd see a blue glow around it from light scattering, last time I looked at the moon I didn't see that.

This link shows a few more images from the star tracker camera. www.ltpresearch.org...

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by jra

That is not a sign of an atmosphere. If the Moon did have an atmosphere thick enough for one to breath in. It would be noticeable by just looking at the Moon. We'd see a blue glow around it from light scattering, last time I looked at the moon I didn't see that.

Its not THAT thick, but hey thanks for the link!!

I love this one...

And the description attached to it is perfect

This photograph continued decline of solar illumination but you can still see the faint glowing cloud along the entire edge of the lunar disk.

And you can see faint features on the moon that are lit from the thin atmosphere. I wasn't sure before that it wasn't earth glow, but the next image as the "twilight" decreases proves it isn't earth glow...

So the picture above clearly shows light transmitted by an atmosphere as the sun is gone, yet the light on the surface is still strong enough to see detail

Thanks! Excellent find

[ex]Depending on what Clementine images you view, you can see dust streamers extending off the limb of the Moon. The images displayed show this phenomena,

So just how do dust streamers big enough to be photographed on this scale stay suspended in the "air"?

jra

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 03:12 AM
link   

So just how do dust streamers big enough to be photographed on this scale stay suspended in the "air"?

I believe it has to do with what started this whole thread. Electrostatic charging causes very small particles to become suspended above the lunar surface for periods at a time.

Moon Fountains

On the Moon, there is no rubbing. The dust is electrostatically charged by the Sun in two different ways: by sunlight itself and by charged particles flowing out from the Sun (the solar wind).

On the daylit side of the Moon, solar ultraviolet and X-ray radiation is so energetic that it knocks electrons out of atoms and molecules in the lunar soil. Positive charges build up until the tiniest particles of lunar dust (measuring 1 micron and smaller) are repelled from the surface and lofted anywhere from meters to kilometers high, with the smallest particles reaching the highest altitudes, Stubbs explains. Eventually they fall back toward the surface where the process is repeated over and over again.

Some other links here as well adsabs.harvard.edu...
www.pureinsight.org...

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by jra
I believe it has to do with what started this whole thread. Electrostatic charging causes very small particles to become suspended above the lunar surface for periods at a time.[/quote]

Ah I see so static charge on the moon is STRONG ENOUGH to produce a cloud formation like this one from the Lick Observatory photo from 1946?

sounds like a lot of potential for getting ZAPPED by static if you ask me LOL

[edit on 16-12-2006 by zorgon]

apc

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 10:36 AM
link   

If you're going to quote me, please refrain from changing the context of my statement. I didn't mess with your fanasty, did I?

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 10:39 AM
link   
if the moon has such a dense atmosphere, why all the craters? sure the earth has craters but not like that.

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Damocles
if the moon has such a dense atmosphere, why all the craters? sure the earth has craters but not like that.

Not that dense... its only a few thousand feet... [12,000-18,000 effectively from what I have found so far] not miles like ours... not much help in stopping big rocks

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by apc

If you're going to quote me, please refrain from changing the context of my statement. I didn't mess with your fanasty, did I?

Okey Dokey... couldn't resist that one... sorry

Now stop stickin yer tongue out at everyone and you might learn what's really going on.

Did you know that NASA uses exterior spacecraft charging to ward off electro static charges and protect from radiation, but consider it a secondary concern?

Did you know that Los Alamos National Laboratory [LANL] is working on Gravity Shielding and Anti Gravity and have been since they brought the NAZI scientists to America?

Did You know that NASA and LANL are working on Warp Drives?

Did you know that MIT Plasma Science & Fusion Center is working on a levitated Dipole Fusion device that runs on HE3 (the stuff that 25 tons of can power the entire US for 1 year, and is found in abundance on the Moon? Several trillion metric tonnes?] [Hence the mine
)

Previous studies [1-4] indicate that a levitated dipole would be favorable for a D-He3 fuel cycle based power source. The D-D cycle is the most promising because of the availability of deuterium. Recently we have considered utilizing a levitated dipole for the D-D cycle based power source. Fusion reactors based on the deuterium-deuterium (D-D) reaction would be superior to D-T based reactors in so far as they can greatly reduce the power produced in neutrons and do not requires the breeding of tritium.
SOURCE

A dipole fusion reactor produces plasma to drive a ship... the MIT concept requires little sheilding... and works on the same principle that keeps the planets in orbit..(simplified explanation, but true]

Oh but I forget myself... its all my fantasy

:bash:

apc

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 11:31 AM
link   
... What does any of that have to do with the Moon? More specifically, your notion that we went to the Moon, but faked all the footage?
[Oops, muh bad. You say the footage is real. But we just didn't really record it on the Moon. Because the aliens scared us off. But then we made a deal with them. And that was a retroactive deal, meaning we really did go to the Moon and the pictures are real. Or... wait a second... Im confused.]

And what happened to the OP? Did they accept defeat or are they just going to let their thread be permanently derailed like the rest of the Moon Hoax threads?

[edit on 16-12-2006 by apc]

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by apc
Or... wait a second... Im confused.]

There there its okay... you are confused because you are mixing what I say with what the OP says

Okay simple it is NASA is fully aware of electrical discharges... they are just as, actually even more so, of a concern in Earth Orbit. The recent 48 hour delay of the shuttle launch was because of this NOT cloudy weather, but space weather conditions.

How do I know? Simple I was on the phone with an on site observer waiting to listen to the lauch live when the call came in... There were clear skys above the Cape

LOL the Aliens told them not to go

[ex]During the era of the United States initial space exploration and the Moon landings every launch was accompanied by alien craft. A Moon base dubbed Luna was sighted and filmed by the Apollo astronauts. Domes, spires, tall round structures which look like silos, huge "T" shaped mining vehicles which left stitch-like tracks in the lunar surface, and extremely large as well as small alien craft appear in the photographs. It is a joint United States, Russian and Alien base. The Space Program is a farce and unbelievable waste of money. Alternative 3 is a reality and is not at all science fiction. Most of the Apollo Astronauts were severely shaken by this experience and their lives and subsequent statements reflect the depth of the revelation and the effect of the muzzle order which followed. They were ordered to remain silent or suffer extreme penalty, DEATH, which was termed an "expediency". One astronaut actually did talk to the British producers of the TV expose "Alternative 3" confirming many of the allegations... by William Cooper

Three page essay on ATS

Majestic 12 and The Secret Government

As to the original poster I disagree that they faked the landing...I know better

I also know that several of the images were faked, especially the high color high res images that appeared in Life Magazine... check them out there are two obvious light sources the sun is behind the LEM hence the reason its dark almost a silhouette, yet the astronaut is in full sunlight... WHY Simple they needed beautiful images to show the public to keep the cash flowing

Showing Aliens reading us our rights wouldn't have cut it back then!

Fantasy you say? Or "inside information"

apc

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Ah. Well then. I think you're in the wrong thread.

"Another Piece of Proof Why We Never Made It To The Moon!"

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Dear zorgon:

Apc has demanded that it�s high time I state my position versus UFO�s and Space Aliens, and so I will. I think I probably should start a fresh thread on that subject, but for easier reading I want to show my opinion here as well.

In my younger years, I once thought I was probed by grays during a time when it really hurt while �dropping the kids off at the pool�. And I once felt as if I had chocked Linda Lovelace, err, chocked on a rod. But I was mistaken about that also. Extraterrestrials don�t exist, at least not in �our world�. Perhaps in some far-away galaxy or a parallel universe. Who knows. But, perhaps sadly, here on Earth (and our Solar System) it�s just us. We�re on our own here. And we had better take care of this place. Because in all likelihood, a life-enabling environment such as ours is a precious �miracle�, an unthinkably rare one-in-a-bazillion occurrence.

The UFO theory is nothing more than a psychological black-ops tool to control the populace, by our own institutions. Who the brainchild of this �idea� is I do not know (yet). I�ve never really had an interest in the subject since I never took it seriously. But in hindsight, I might should have. One of our twentieth century political leaders who has a frame of mindset likely to foster extraterrestrial scare scenarios is Henry Kissenger. (By the way the Bilderberg and Bohemian Grove organizations are very real.)

An An Introduction to Henry Kissinger
[from the New York Post, 2001-Jan-7, by RICHARD JOHNSON with PAULA FROELICH and CHRIS WILSON]
Kissinger was born in 1923. He is still kicking, and is so evil he literally makes me crack up. This guy is a hoot! This guy should work for the Emperor in George Lucas' Star Wars!
KISSINGER: "Today Americans would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order; tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told there was an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will pledge with world leaders to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well being granted to them by their world government."

-Henry Kissinger in an address to the Bilderberg organization meeting at Evian, France, May 21, 1992. Transcribed from a tape recording made by one of the Swiss delegates
Here�s a link to the source of these comments. www.apfn.org...

Next, I am introducing a monumental essay by former �granddaddy� of investigative reporters � Sherman Skolnick. Here everything comes together, the UFO�s, the holograms (possibly used on 911) and what these deception tactics are really all about.

SHERMAN SKOLNICK: �[4] With the Soviets no longer the great bogeyman, the ruling families, to further cow and control ordinary Americans, and other common people worldwide, have a Plan B, already in progress. Hollywood, always tied to the Pentagon and the war-mongers, has long-since helped this Plan with stories about Unidentified Flying Objects, UFOs, real, or otherwise. A long-time secret project has been anti-gravity machines. A small belated admission has come out from Boeing. Interesting, that they refer to the Boeing division, as the Phantom Works."Boeing challenges the laws of physics", Financial Times, 7/29/02

Not mentioned are the secret anti-gravity machine projects of the Fermi Labs, an adjunct of Rockefeller's University of Chicago.

A highly secret unit of the U.S. Military and the National Reconnaissance Office, NRO, has developed holographic projection. That is, in simple terms, images of supposed moving and flying devices are inserted in the skies and clouds, or upon the same. Most every eyewitness would swear under oath, that they saw a real "thing". An "enemy" army can be ordered to surrender by a Deity speaking to them from a cloud (by holographic magic) ordering them to lay down their arms.
Controlling satellites for military, media, and communications purposes, has been the NRO. Until several years ago, it was forbidden for the monopoly press to even confirm the existence of the NRO. A huge super-secret facility near the Capitol has been built for NRO costing more than 300 million dollars. This, without members of Congress on any budget committee knowing of the project or at least, denying that they know. [A story for another time is how key members of the House and the Senate are stooges for the secret political police.]
www.skolnicksreport.com...

As you can tell, I�m a great fan of the late Sherman Skolnick. I think he�s one of the greatest Americans ever.

Greetings,
The Wizard In The Woods

[edit on 12/16/2006 by Wizard_In_The_Woods]

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by apc
Ah. Well then. I think you're in the wrong thread.

Seems like you are absolutely right... so back to my color moon pictures then... the ones that don't exist

TTFN

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 04:12 PM
link   

so back to my color moon pictures then... the ones that don't exist

a few points :

first they are NOT your pictures

second ... as another ATS member has noted , the " new " pictures have perviously been released as pasrt of the NASA worldwind programme

lastly .. they do exist .. why do to claim they do not ??????????

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 04:16 PM
link   

so back to my color moon pictures then..

. the ones that don't exist

so , a clarification

are they " your " pictures ??

or do they " not exist "

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
a few points :

point 1 this is the wrong thread for that
point 2 see point one

Bye Bye

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 11:17 PM