It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel is spying on America, and a news report to prove it, MUST SEE!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 09:08 AM
link   
"3) To the moron who discussed Israeli warnings to their people, and Israelis celebrating. You sir are a retard. You are in the UK. I am in Manhattan. Don't you dare tell me who was celebrating in the streets you pompous bastard. As an EMT on duty that day I was inches away, not oceans away. I saw people of all religions, and races screaming crying and running. You're simply a sick f*f*ck with a vendetta."

I can't say I've read any of your posts before certainly I can't remember any.Perhaps your rudeness is a cry to be noticed.

From the full text of the post I'm quoting from it is obvious you have not read the entire thread.
Fox news did indeed air the piece mentioned and it was the Washington Post,I believe,who published the story of Israeli Citizens being arrested after being seen celebrating after the second plane hit the towers.

I have never said,nor do I believe that Israelis were responsible for 9/11.Only that there appears to be plenty of circumstantial evidence to suggest that some Israelis working covertly may have known of it.

In your post you have called me a moron,a pompous bastard,a retard,and a sick f*ck.

I am not going to insult you back.You are to be pitied, unable as you are to even read a thread before blundering in and insulting people.
I have put you on ignore.I can't say I will miss your posts,especially if this example is the limit of your ability.

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Oh darn I forgot if you haven't been awarded "member of distinction" you don't have the right to defend your beliefs against CLEARLY biased people. Too bad you can't handle the criticism of your bias oh distinct one.

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Heres one link

[url=http://news.beograd.com/english/articles_and_opinion/djurdjevic/011025_Two_Armed_Israelis_Arrested_at_Mexican_Legislature_Then_Released.html]#3[/ url]

Interestyingly enough, can hardly find mention of it in any American news outlet..go figure..........lol. Like the Pro Zionist US media would publish somethign like that.

I have seen many articles and stories that shed negative light on Israeli activities just disappear from the news................

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join