It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel is spying on America, and a news report to prove it, MUST SEE!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2002 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fantastic_Damage

The fact that this is an anti-Israel theory gives me some sort of satisfaction, but this is a highly valid theory at the least.

Ok FD. You wrote what I was thinking.Now, yes, we can move forward.

posted on Nov, 9 2002 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I thought the purpose of this site was to exchange imformation.The imformation F-D has put up isn't from Wacko.Conspiracy.com.If it had been I probably wouldn't have bothered to look at it.The imformation set out above is from Fox News,The New York Times,The washington Post,NewsMax These are sources Mods,Admin,and senior members quote from.

I'm by no means convinced by the imformation that i've seen over the last couple of days.If anyone tells me that this imformation is false I will listen.Before F-D put that link up if you'd have asked me.I would have said that accusing the Israelis of conspiracy in 9/11 was a far fetched conspiracy.

All I really want to say is this.That there are questions,Very important questions,that need to be asked and if open minded people like those on this board aren't willing to ask those question and discuss the issues that arise from this imformation then I believe that in 5-10 years you will find that the original texts have disapeared.You won't even be sure that you once heard that 200 Israeli spys had been arrested after 9/11 because there will be no references to it.

In Orwells 1984 there is a quote,forgive me if I don't get it exactly right:

He who controls the present controls the future,
He who controls the future controls the past.

And U-P if this was about the Chicoms or the British I would be just as interested in finding out the truth.

posted on Nov, 10 2002 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by John bull 1

And U-P if this was about the Chicoms or the British I would be just as interested in finding out the truth.

Did I write something else ?

posted on Nov, 10 2002 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Quote Ultra.

Huuuumm...yeah....Specialy when you have a good reason to shout and bark against the actual rep gov and his allie, Israel.

I would like to see your reaction if the gov was democrat and this spy ring was Chinese.

posted on Nov, 10 2002 @ 11:23 AM
link   
When I tried to find this story on Fox News, this is what happened...

CLICK HERE!

This scares the sh!t out of me.

posted on Nov, 10 2002 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Jesus, the scale of this is amazing. A student has compiled evidence on this site, and has links that have been removed. By whom I do not know but this is scaring more and more the more I look into it!

posted on Nov, 10 2002 @ 12:11 PM
link   
CLICK HERE!

This link shows how information has been whiped off the net.

CLICK HERE!

This is some more compiled evidence.

Bloody Hell... How much evidence does anyone need to prove beyond reasonable doubt that Israel is up to some fishie business regarding 9/11.

posted on Nov, 10 2002 @ 12:15 PM
link   
CLICK HERE!

If that wasn't enough here is a mightily comprehensive compilation of israeli espionage...

And I'm still looking...

posted on Nov, 10 2002 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Why are you so fervent about this topic?

posted on Nov, 10 2002 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Why don't you read some of the links? you might understand. it's easy to ask questions like that. It's more difficult to actually READ THE EVIDENCE! Which I don't think you have done...

posted on Nov, 10 2002 @ 12:44 PM
link   
antisemi crap..:\

posted on Nov, 10 2002 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Did u read the news report? Another person who doesn't want to tackle the issues so they scream anti-semitism.

Well I scream that u have no room on the forum if you are only going to post one word answers to the vast array of data that has been compiled.

I am not racist, i am not anti-semitic, I am however anti-people like you.

posted on Nov, 10 2002 @ 01:37 PM
link   
The one story that I've seen in the three and a half months I've been visiting ATS (including Before I registered)that strongly indicates a gigantic cover up with links to sources that normally we except is dismissed as "anti-semetic crap"

I'm not going to post on this thread anymore.The silence is deafening and those trying to find out the truth are accused of being Anti-Semites.

posted on Nov, 10 2002 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Does FOX have any official comment on the matter? Could it be that they were threatened with legal action or realised they were incorrect?

posted on Nov, 10 2002 @ 01:41 PM
link   
It says in the links that Fox has given no reason as to why it has erased these stories.

posted on Nov, 10 2002 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Don't let people like him put you down. People like him use racism as a weapon, like Robert Mugabe bashing Britain's Imperialism. I hope no one takes any notice, because political correctness is not something to take advantage of.

posted on Nov, 10 2002 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by John bull 1
Quote Ultra.

Huuuumm...yeah....Specialy when you have a good reason to shout and bark against the actual rep gov and his allie, Israel.

I would like to see your reaction if the gov was democrat and this spy ring was Chinese.

This post was not 4 u, but 4 FD.

Anyway, I don't see the point. Truth is truth. Dem or Rep, things must be knowns and told.

posted on Nov, 10 2002 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fantastic_Damage
Don't let people like him put you down. People like him use racism as a weapon, like Robert Mugabe bashing Britain's Imperialism. I hope no one takes any notice, because political correctness is not something to take advantage of.

ha ha...FD, it's exasperating when someone else is using your owns weapons against yourself.

I found this situation very funny.

He's playing with Dem " weapons " against a Dem. h� h�....

posted on Nov, 10 2002 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Im not a dem! But i understand what u mean about their tactics... F*ckin scum, just like the reps. dumb and dumber in my opinion.

posted on Nov, 10 2002 @ 06:11 PM
link   
dude... relax... deep breath.

I was just curious about any reasons why this one issue has you in it's grip. No assumptions on my part to the validity (or nonvalidity), just a question.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join