It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel is spying on America, and a news report to prove it, MUST SEE!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2002 @ 04:40 PM
link   
CLICK HERE

It requires Windows mEDIA pLAYER 4. Click on the Fox News Carl Cameron Report part 4. If ANYONE ACTUALLY BOTHERS TO LOOK, it is very interesting...

If you have Windows Media player you should be able to watch this movie.

[Edited on 22-5-2003 by Fantastic_Damage]

posted on Nov, 8 2002 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Everyody is spying everybody ! It's a " game " for all government. I spy you, you spy me.Nothing new.

posted on Nov, 8 2002 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Just watch the news report, after that u can say what u want

posted on Nov, 8 2002 @ 07:08 AM
link   
FD, I just pointed that ALL THE GOVERNMENTS in the whole world, are spying. Tell me, do you know a country who's not spying his neighbor ???????

posted on Nov, 8 2002 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I know u find it hard to stop taking a pop at me, but this is different. It isn't your average kind of spying.
Please Ultra, for once?...

posted on Nov, 8 2002 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Okay then... what do you feel are the implications of this information?

(I can't see the video, I'm on a Mac.)

posted on Nov, 8 2002 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I didn't understand everything, but ok, it's huge.

Wait & see what'll happened.

P.S : I didn't try to trivialize this topic.

posted on Nov, 8 2002 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Well basically Israel is the source of most of the US's phone billing technology and all of it's phone tapping technology.

What the report is saying is that the security on these two companies is not good enough and their have been breaches.

Suspected Israeli spies have been deported by the US government and some are being detained.

"All evidence linking these Israelis to 9/11 is classified. I cannot tell you about the evidence that has been gathered. It is classified information" US official quoted in Carl Cameron's report.

An Israeli organised crime syndicate in 1997 had the cell and home phone numbers of hundreds of LA cops.

To write down all of it would take to long, but if u scroll down the page, there are transcripts of the four shows about half way down.

[Edited on 8-11-2002 by Fantastic_Damage]

posted on Nov, 8 2002 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Transcript of half of first video:-

Newpresenter for Fox News:

Following an espionage investigation federal officials this year have arrested or detained nearly 200 Israeli suspencts all belonging to a "organised intelligance gathering operation". The Bush administration has deported most of those arrested after September 11 although some are in custody under the new anti terrorism law. Carl Cameron also described an investigation into the possibility that an israeli firm generating billing data that could be used for intelligance purposes and described concerns that the governments own wire tapping system may be vulnerable. To night in part four of the series we learn about the improbable roots of the probe, a drug case that went bad four years ago in LA.

News Report:

LA 1997, a major local state and federal drug investigation sours. The suspects Israeli organised crime with operations in New York, Miami, Las Vegas, Canada, Israel and Egypt, the allegation, coke and ecstasy trafficking and sophisticated white colour credit card and computer fraud. The problem, according to classified law enforcement documents obtainedby Fox News - "The bad guys had the cops beepers, cell phone, even home phones under surveillance. Some who did get caught admitted to having 100's of numbers and using them to avoid arrest "this compromised law enforcement communications between LAPD detectives and other law enforcement offices working various aspects of the case. The organisation discovered communications between OCID detectives, FBI and the secret service. Shock spread from the DEA to the FBI in Washington and then the CIA. An investigation of the problem according to law enforcement documents concluded "the organisation has obtained extensive access to data base systems all identifying pertinent, personal and biographical information. When investigators tried to find out where the information may have come from they looked at Andocs, a publicly traded firm based in Israel. Andocs generates billing data for virtually every call in America and they do credit checks. Investigators fear that the firms data is getting into the wrong hands. While investigators checked their own wire tap systems for leaks they grew concerned about potential vulnerabilities of computers that intercept, record and store all calls.

Excellent site F-D. This is only half of the first video transcript. It is not all about drugs. There is even an extraordinary claim that Andocs could have warned the terrorists on September 11 about any investigations. The question is, why would the israeli's want to warn Al Qeeda terrorists, unless they weren't Al Qeeda terrorists, but in fact Israeli operatives.

I remember when this first came out, about Israeli spies being deported and yet the story sank like a stone since then. I would advise anybody to download this and watch.

posted on Nov, 8 2002 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I'm not gonna let this post go away until everyone sees it. As far as conspiracies go this is preddy big, but unlike most there is hard evidence to back it up.

[Edited on 8-11-2002 by Fantastic_Damage]

posted on Nov, 8 2002 @ 09:58 AM
link   
This is the Overview on the site posted by F-D.

"Israel does not spy on the United States of America."
-- Mark Regev, a spokesman at the Israeli embassy in Washington

Prior to 9/11, the FBI had discovered the presence of a massive spy ring inside the United States run by the government of Israel. This seems a harsh gratitude from a nation which obtains 10% of its annual budget from the American taxpayer, $3+ billion a year. Over the years, American taxpayers have been required to send Israel more than four times what the US spent to go to the moon.

What Israel has done in return was to set up government subsidized telecommunications companies which operate here in the United States. One of these companies is Amdocs, which provides billing and directory assistance for 90% of the phone companies in the USA. Amdocs' main computer center for billing is actually in Israel and allows those with access to do what intelligence agencies call "traffic analysis"; a picture of someone's activities based on a pattern of who they are calling and when. Another Israeli telecom company is Comverse Infosys, which subcontracts the installation of the automatic tapping equipment now built into every phone system in America. Comverse maintains its own connections to all this phone tapping equipment, insisting that it is for maintenance purposes only. However, Converse has been named as the most likely source for leaked information regarding telephone calls by law enforcement that derailed several investigations into not only espionage, but drug running as well. Yet another Israeli telecom company is Odigo, which provides the core message passing system for all the "Instant Message" services. Two hours before the attacks on the World Trade Towers, Odigo employees received a warning. Odigo has an office 2 blocks from the former location of the World Trade Towers.

Let us be clear here. There is nothing benign about Israel spying on the United States. When Jonathan Pollard stole our nuclear secrets (which your taxes paid to develop) and sent them to Israel, Israel did not hesitate to trade those secrets to the USSR in exchange for increased emigration quotas.

The implication of these facts is that the billions of our tax dollars sent to Israel (while women and children sleep in America's alleys and eat out of trash bins) have bought and paid for a monstrous phone tracking and phone tapping system that can eavesdrop on almost any phone call in America. Even the White House phones were open to such tapping by listening in on the other end outside the White House itself.

This actually happened. The Ken Starr report on Whitewater describes how Bill Clinton informed Monica Lewinsky that their phone sex conversations had been recorded. At the same time, Clinton ordered the FBI to cease the hunt for an Israeli mole known to be operating inside the White House itself!

So here we have a foreign nation able to listen in on most phones at will, using taps that cannot be found because they are built into the phone system itself, and willing to use the information gleaned from those calls to blackmail Americans into any desired course of action. This may well be what Ariel Sharon meant when he stated that the Jewish people control America.

That the information gleaned from these phone taps is being used to coerce the behavior of key individuals in the US Government and media is illustrated by the manner in which the government and the media have handled this scandal of the largest spy ring ever uncovered inside the United States, and of phone taps on all of our phones. They are downplaying it. Actually, burying it is a better word.

Fox News, alone of all the media, actually ran the story as a four part broadcast, and put the story up on its web site. Then, without explanation, Fox News erased the story from their web site and have never mentioned it again. CNN followed by "Orwellizing" their report of the two hour advance warning of the WTC attacks sent to Odigo employees. But far more telling is the admission made by a US Official in part one of the Fox News report that hard evidence existed linking the events of 9/11 not to Arab Muslims, but to some of the more than 200 Israeli spies arrested both before and after 9/11, but that this evidence had been CLASSIFIED.

Since then, any and all mention of the Israeli spy ring and phone tapping scandal has resulted in a barrage of shrill screams of "hate" and "anti-Semite", two well worn and frankly over used devices to try to silence discussion on any topic unfavorable to the nation which owns the spy ring in question.

The story of the uncovering of the largest spy ring ever discovered inside the United States should be the story of the century, if indeed the US media is looking out for the best interests of the American people. That this spy ring helped drug smugglers evade investigators should be a major scandal, if indeed the US media is looking out for the best interests of the American people. That the spy ring includes companies able to track and tap into any phone in America, including the White House, should be a cause celebre', if indeed the US media is looking out for the best interests of the American people.

But they are not. The media is trying to bury this story. They are spiking it, erasing it from their web sites in a chilling real-life Orwellian rewriting of history.

posted on Nov, 8 2002 @ 10:11 AM
link   
www.whatreallyhappened.com...

It has been suggested that the incredible feat of hijacking four aircraft without a single arrest at the gate would require the resouces of a nation-state. This is even more true with the revelation that at least one gun had managed to be aboard a hijacked plane. One company had automatic inside access to all of the airports from which hijacked planes departed on 9-11, and to the airports used by Richard Reid, the shoe bomber. An Israeli company. One that Mossad agents could easily find employment with without the management knowing who they were or what their purpose really was.

But one thing is clear. By virtue of the Odigo warning, someone knew enough about the planned attacks to warn Odigo before the planes had even departed the airport gates, yet they did not call the Israeli security company at the airports which could have stopped the flights from leaving.

posted on Nov, 8 2002 @ 10:32 AM
link   
This is a well compiled list of evidence that only contains readily verifiable imformation.This recomended F-D.

www.cooperativeresearch.org...

posted on Nov, 8 2002 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Does noone around here know that Israel and the US are like two hands on one belly????

90% of the Bush government is jewish, they are and have been working closely together ever since '67.

posted on Nov, 8 2002 @ 10:48 AM
link   
www.cooperativeresearch.org...

illuminati-NWO
Please go to this link all claims have links to respected media outlets there is even a time line.Here is a small piece.

September 10, 2001: An Army School of Advanced Military Studies issues a report written by elite US army officers, which is made public just prior to 9/11. The report gives the following description for the Mossad: "Wildcard. Ruthless and cunning. Has capability to target US forces and make it look like a Palestinian/Arab act." [Washington Times, 9/10/01] After 9/11 and revelations of a large Mossad operating mysteriously in the US, could it be that the Mossad did in fact do just that on 9/11?

September 11, 2001: Two employees of Odigo, Inc. in Israel, one of the world's largest instant messaging companies, receive warnings of an imminent attack on the WTC around two hours before the first plane hits the WTC. Odigo has its headquarters two blocks from the WTC. The Odigo Research and Development offices in Israel where the warnings were received are located in Herzliyya, a suburb of Tel Aviv. Israeli security and the FBI were notified immediately after the 9/11 attacks began. The two employees claim not to know who sent the warnings. "Odigo service includes a feature called People Finder that allows users to seek out and contact others based on certain interests or demographics. Diamandis [Odigo vice president of sales and marketing] said it was possible that the attack warning was broadcast to other Odigo members, but the company has not received reports of other recipients of the message. [Ha'aretz, 9/26/01, Washington Post, 9/28/01] FTW Could the message have been a mass e-mail sent to a large group, with only two brave enough to admit receiving it? Could this be related to the "art student spy ring?" Did the original senders directly inform the FBI as well, and if not, why not?

September 11, 2001: The 9/11 attack: four planes are hijacked, two crash into the WTC, one into the Pentagon, and one crashes into the Pennsylvania countryside. At least 3,000 people are killed. A more detailed timeline focusing on the hours of this attack is given below. According to officials, the entire US is defended by only 14 fighters (2 planes each in 7 military bases). [Dallas Morning News, 9/16/01] And "they no longer included any bases close to two obvious terrorist targets - Washington, DC, and New York City." Says a defense official, "I don't think any of us envisioned an internal air threat by big aircraft. I don't know of anybody that ever thought through that." [Newsday, 9/23/01]

posted on Nov, 8 2002 @ 11:11 AM
link   
This is the report New York Times when 5 were caught celebrating and taking Photos of the burning twin towers.

Cowan, Alison Leigh.
2001. �5 Young Israelis, Caught in Net of Suspicion.� New York Times. October 8.
As their lawyer tells it, when the five young men were picked up by F.B.I. agents in midday on Sept. 11, they had a box cutter with them. One man carried $4,000 in cash, another had two passports.

In short, there probably were good reasons to be suspicious of the men who became the subjects of widespread news coverage.

What those early news accounts missed, however, was that all five of the men were Israeli Jews, and that if they had box cutters, it was because at least four of them and possibly all five worked for Urban Moving Systems, a household moving company in New York and New Jersey.

posted on Nov, 9 2002 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Thanks for that John, uve really hit the nail on the head in my opinion. I want more replies tho!!!! Everyone needs to say what they think about this news report because it's just so big. The Orwellian actions of the media will not silence us!!!!

posted on Nov, 9 2002 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fantastic_Damage
Everyone needs to say what they think about this news report because it's just so big. The Orwellian actions of the media will not silence us!!!!

Huuuumm...yeah....Specialy when you have a good reason to shout and bark against the actual rep gov and his allie, Israel.

I would like to see your reaction if the gov was democrat and this spy ring was Chinese.

posted on Nov, 9 2002 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I hold no alliegance to anyone. This article suggests that an Israeli government subsidised company tipped off the 9/11 hijackers. If that isn't crazy I don't know what is.

And this is AMERICA being spied on by its ally, and the suggestion that the Israeli goverment knew about 9/11.

This isn't a left versus right arguement, I was hoping that we could all come together on this one, not bash one another.

We all have a common goal of wishing our goverments to be honest and truthful, and we want to know all of those behind 9/11.

The fact that this is an anti-Israel theory gives me some sort of satisfaction, but this is a highly valid theory at the least. So stop questioning my motives and start questioning our governments'!!!!!!!!!

[Edited on 9-11-2002 by Fantastic_Damage]

posted on Nov, 9 2002 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I am so sick and tired of hearing all this pro-isreal crap on TV that im kind of relieved theres actually people out there that dont get brainwashed by the media.

Its so ironic that our govt is supporting the very country that could have been responsible for our demise. (AND I THINK IS) BUT you can't really feel sorry for them when they are actually allied with them to kill so many americans.
This is actually a part of a bigger plan, i believe which will unfold before our very eyes as the years roll on into a dark abyss of destruction and wrath.
OrionSIrius

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join