It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof enough? Decide for yourself...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 07:29 PM
link   

You can see the pictures above in the real context here:
video.google.com...

My conclusion: there was definetely a ground level explosion ca. 10-20 seconds before the collapses of BOTH towers. Sad but true.

Mod Edit: Image Configuration.

[edit on 4/12/2006 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 02:28 PM
link   
LOOOL, finally some proof and no one cares

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Thanks for posting those. I've never seen these pics before.

I don't think ti's that anybody cares. I think in the case of people like Fungi it's more just that they are hiding their heads in the sand because they can't come to grips with the reality of 9/11.

Hear, see and speak no evil? It's a vain attempt to pretend that it's not there. Heck. I'm sure some people live their lives and try to pretend 9/11 didn't happen.

They'll regret their decisions. Especially after the next false flag attacks because then there will be no denying it anymore.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 02:43 PM
link   
hi jinsanity,

thanks.
I agree with everything you told...

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 02:51 PM
link   

(This gif takes some time to load, so give it a second. or 20 depending on connection speed.)

Look there, I noticed this while playing around with the CNN video from the anniversary of 9/11.

This is from about 9:16am to about 9:46 am. Cut every 30 to 60 sex. Notice what I see.

But in actual video it is barely noticeable in the beginning.

[edit on 12/4/2006 by ThichHeaded]

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Very good deception there, smoke coming from WTC 3 or white object but not from the North Tower, and later on you use the smoke from the left over of WTC South collapse as means of a bomb exploding. That first pic smoke coming from that white looking building or object, not familiar with it, but the smoke was not emitting from the North Tower before the collapse.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 03:05 PM
link   
i never told that this smoke comes directly from the north tower and not from WTC 3. This smoke appears 10-20 sec. before the first collapse from the area between north and south tower. Thats exactly where the fundaments of both towers were connected. I only added "Marriot Hotel WTC3" because some people are not familiar with the buildings of the WTC complex.

Sorry, but are you blind? you can see that the smoke before the second collapse is NEW SMOKE. Again it starts ca. 20 seconds before the collapse.

Watch the movie above and you can see what was going on...

[edit on 4-12-2006 by ephrin]

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I seen the movie many times buddy, and I know that the smoke is from the left over of the South Tower collapse. And the first smoke is emitting from somewhere else and not from the North Tower. I can start capturing images of the video if you want.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   
do it, buddy, if it makes you happy and makes you sleep better tonight. BTW, why do you think all crucial parts of the movies are missing? And why do you think the person filming points the camera to this area before both collapses...

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 03:22 PM
link   
All I noticed there was the DOW chem stock taking a huge plummet down to about 70 (SELL SELL SELL time - or in Bush's case BUY!) - and then it rising back up to settle at about 140! = Instant profit for people "in the know".

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThichHeaded

This is from about 9:16am to about 9:46 am. Cut every 30 to 60 sex. Notice what I see.

But in actual video it is barely noticeable in the beginning.

if your thinking those wisps of smoke are significant to the WTC towers,
~error~(imho)

the HVAC towers on the roof of a building between the camera & the twin towers is the most likely source for the faintly 'smoky' sky.
..&^ ones imagination associates the discharged haze, to a unknown source near the ground level of the twin towers as the (infered) cause of 'tell-tale' smoke?!.....

~over by the far left, that snake of white smoke from another buildings roof , is probably a vent pipe doing its thing...do ya'll realize that all the toilets in every city are venting that crud into our breathing air 24/7 & could be a source of a crude form of anthrax? or even that mysterious toxic mist being released by ?"chem-trails"?

-> ?

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   
st udio,

this thread is about the still pictures above from a total different movie. they show exactly where the smoke comes from... I don't know where the smoke in the cnn movie comes from... its irrevelant imho

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 04:04 PM
link   
It is relevant, because there is smoke at the bottom of both towers before both towers fall, isn't that what you are getting at?

As for the CNN video its how it was remember CNN was showing a lot of things then so I just stuck with the frames that looked basically the same.

The part I am talking about is the mid area of the gif, where the smoke goes up between WTC 7 and the BT building, and a tad more later on is the right side of WTC7 which confirms on the 1st video of the OP smoke was coming from the base of the tower before collapse.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Thanks Deltaboy,

More proof for the ground-level explosions

PIC 1-4

Smoke from the area between WTC1 and 2 before the collapse which starts at the top according to the official story !

PIC 5

Huge smoke cloud after collapse of WTC2

PIC 6-9

Smoke disappears slowly

PIC 10

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Notice the shift of the smoke as they move to the left, nice try though.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 05:23 PM
link   
??? deltaboy,
can you elaborate on this?

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Look at pics 10 to 15, notice that the smoke is slighty moving to the left, its not a new smoke like a bomb just blew, its left over smoke.

And you can look at the last pics 18-22, that they are all moving left.

Pic 10 don't look like a bomb exploded thats for sure.

[edit on 4-12-2006 by deltaboy]

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 05:56 PM
link   
That smoke is drifting up out of the lobbies of both buildings, probably from the basements. We can conclude this here if enough photo/video evidence is presented.

Mike Pecoraro reported an explosion in the basement of WTC1 that coincided with the plane impact, in which a mechanical room in the floor above him filled with white smoke.

Sound familiar?

All that being said, there was also a van on fire somewhere near the towers. Not sure where exactly, but I've seen it before, before either tower fell, and it was giving off white smoke. This was a plant to explain the white smoke in case it ever came up, imo, but it was nonetheless there, because I've seen it before, and I wouldn't be surprised if it surfaced again.

Problem is, there is photo, video, and eyewitness evidence that there was additional white smoke rising from the basements/lobbies of the towers, some of which we're seeing here.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Hi Deltaboy,

you say the evidence presented here is worthless because in the pics 10-15 the smoke is moving to the left? Are you kidding?

Sorry, but did you understand a single word of what I was talking about?

The Pics 1-4 are BEFORE the collapse of the first tower. But the collapse started at the top according to the offical story !!!??? What has this to do with the smoke moving to the left etc... ?

Then there was a huge smoke / dust cloud from the collapse PIC 6-9

In PIC 10 you see that most of the heavy smoke has gone and you can already see LESS smoke than in PIC 19.

PIC 19 is BEFORE the collapse of the second tower. You can see NEW SMOKE in exact the same area like in PIC 1-4. The smoke is NEW because it was not there before (compared to PIC 10) and you can see that it spreads relatively fast. This new smoke has nothing to do with the dust cloud from the first collapse!

When you watch the movie , you see this smoke appears 10-20 seconds before the tower falls!!! Like the smoke before the first collapse (PIC 1-4)

quote:"Pic 10 don't look like a bomb exploded thats for sure. "

Who says that you can see the impact of the explosion in the streets in PIC 10??? Me??? What you see in PICS 1-4 and PICS 19-22 is the smoke of a sub-basement explosion that destroyed / weakened the fundaments of each tower before they collapsed.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join