It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof enough? Decide for yourself...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Ok, I dont know if this is what happened, but the reason it looks like a ground level explosion is because of this. I don't know if anyone's posted this yet, but here it goes.

In 1993, A man named Ramzi Yousef attempted to exlpode the twin towers of the WTC, with a truck bomb, but because the truck wasnt close enough to one of the critical support colums, the tower didn't collapse. What easily could have happened in 2001, is that someone else, planted another truck bomb, thinking they could do what Yousef couldn't. Either he had done it, and blew up a support colum, and began to topple the tower before the planes had arrived, or he had missed like Ramzi did, and the truck just exploded. Either way, that is probably why it looked like there was a ground explosion at 9/11.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
That smoke is drifting up out of the lobbies of both buildings, probably from the basements. We can conclude this here if enough photo/video evidence is presented.

Mike Pecoraro reported an explosion in the basement of WTC1 that coincided with the plane impact, in which a mechanical room in the floor above him filled with white smoke.

Sound familiar?

Well I bet it did it was the MECHANICAL ROOM after all and the building just took a big hit. Lots of power and water with suddenly no place to go except BOOM!!!

mikell

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I forgot to mention that he parked the truck in the parking garage, which is located in the basement of the twin towers of the WTC. So all those people seeing the white smoke, could have easily seen someone "Re-enacting" Yousef's bomb, Which I beleive produced white smoke.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 07:39 PM
link   
i knew that someone would say that the terrorists have planted bombs in the WTC.
You know what? Some arabs (alleged terrorists) even had security passes for the WTC !!! They had access to the whole building months before 9/11!

Who murdered Katherine Smith?
www.whatreallyhappened.com...

This was PLAN B !
If there would go something wrong on 9/11 with the WTC demolition, e.g. they could not hide the bombs in the mainstream media, they could blame these terrorists for planting the bombs inside the building.

But it was not needed. The mainstream press didn't report about the terrorists with secúrity passes for the WTC - and the only witness Katherine Smith died.

Yes i know, thats speculation... I can't proove that one.
But there were ground-level explosions as you can see in the still pictures before both collapses...

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ephrin

But there were ground-level explosions as you can see in the still pictures before both collapses...

Which could easily have been a truck bomb, planted near some support colums.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join