It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucifer's Secret Reptilian Origin!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Let me start off by saying, LUCIFER IS A REPTILIAN.

He first revealed his true reptilian identity to eve in the garden of eden when he appeared as a snake.

the reptilians have always been in a battle for planet earth, They want to steal the planet from jesus.

Do not fall for the beautiful three-breasted reptilian women!

A human seed and fallen angel ( aka reptilian) seed will produce savage giants like goliath.

I repeat, do not fall for the sexy green Reptilawomen.

Jesus wants us to destroy the reptilain race, they will destroy our planet and take our females hostage, they will steal our men's seed!

No matter what happens we will protect you, whatever you do, do not be seduced by the reptilawomen, once a human/reptilian baby is produced, all hell will break loose.

Join the fight for freedom today!

Fight for Jesus glory!

[edit on 30-11-2006 by thehumbleone]

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Could you please explain just what a "reptilian" is? Oh, and how do you "recognize" them?

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by elaine
Could you please explain just what a "reptilian" is? Oh, and how do you "recognize" them?

A reptilian is an alien race from another galaxy. they will destroy the planet, take our women, and produce giant hybrid babies.

They are very hard to recognize, reptilians are shapeshifters, sometimes you might be able to tell by the pupil in their eye, it will have a cat eye shape rather than being round.

Here are some examples:

[edit on 30-11-2006 by thehumbleone]

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   
O! For I have seen thine reptile she hawk in thee flesh! Back, Harpy, I say Back! Mine seed is precious and must be protected. I fall not to thee temptation to spill mine seed about the neck and chest of the reptile. Curse you cold blooded, possessor of the reptilian brain! Your cold eyes gouge and prod mine loins. This seed belongs to me! The planet tis OURS! The reptile shall be twarted! Curse thy reptile!

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by 69decepticons
O! For I have seen thine reptile she hawk in thee flesh! Back, Harpy, I say Back! Mine seed is precious and must be protected. I fall not to thee temptation to spill mine seed about the neck and chest of the reptile. Curse you cold blooded, possessor of the reptilian brain! Your cold eyes gouge and prod mine loins. This seed belongs to me! The planet tis OURS! The reptile shall be twarted! Curse thy reptile!

Halelluia!! thank you for the support 69deceptions, the reptilians will not win!

Pick up the cross and defend the glory of our wives, daughters and sisters!!

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   
We shall smite thee dino-cryptic imposters! This land was intended for the use of soft mammalians with hair and fur! Mine offspring shall be covered with hair, not thycold shingles of thee reptile! Fight, Fight we MUST!

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Now that i have shown you, won't you pick up the cross and defend the glory of you husbands, brothers, and sons!

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 02:32 PM
link   
We are ready to defend the glory of our brothers and sisters!!

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 02:51 PM
link   
This proves lucifer is a reptilian!

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I know that you can't be serious here, because a marquee that has Lucifer is a Reptilian, doesn't mean anything. If that is even what the sign really said, because it is super easy to photoshop something like that. I just did one in about 5 minutes.

I see this turning into another "kill all of the greys to insure our peaceful existence (or whatever the thread was called)" but with reptilians, well have fun i guess.

Pancho

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehumbleone

Now that i have shown you, won't you pick up the cross and defend the glory of you husbands, brothers, and sons!

Sorry but I have'nt seen any reptiles around here where I live except for some rattlesnakes. Do they count?

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 04:33 PM
link   
uhhh on the sign it has a url for the generator lol.

i just dont start drinking early enough

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
uhhh on the sign it has a url for the generator lol.

i just dont start drinking early enough

That's funny, because I actually did mine in photoshop. It probably would take around two minutes instead of five to do it that way. :bash::bnghd:

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 04:39 PM
link   
But I promise if you come into my yard and some of the retiles around here try to bite you, I will will shoot it with my shotgun. How's that?

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by 7Pan7cho7
I know that you can't be serious here, because a marquee that has Lucifer is a Reptilian, doesn't mean anything. If that is even what the sign really said, because it is super easy to photoshop something like that. I just did one in about 5 minutes.

I see this turning into another "kill all of the greys to insure our peaceful existence (or whatever the thread was called)" but with reptilians, well have fun i guess.

Pancho

FYI, The grays still are a threat, but now the reptilians are in cahoots with them.

Are you gonna help us ensure the safety of the human race?

The reptilians will abduct your wife, steal your seed and make giant hybrid babies.

Pick up the cross and defend the glory of your wives, daughters and sisters.

Don't let the beautiful three-breasted reptilawomen take your seed!

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Sorry but I have'nt seen any reptiles around here where I live except for some rattlesnakes. Do they count?

Be careful elaine! as i stated before, the retilians are shape shifters, they can appear as anyone, watch out for their eyes, once you look into them, you may not be able to look away, they have a hypnotizing quality to them.

Rattlesnakes are the lowest form of retilians, they are not as much of a threat.
However, i would recommend taking one out to ensure the safety of our sons and daughters.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 05:59 PM
link   

watch out for their eyes, once you look into them, you may not be able to look away, they have a hypnotizing quality to them.

I already did, we are going to meet this summer and I am going to impregnate her. We will be the Adam and Eve of the Brave New World. Its going to happen at the Trinity nuclear test site.

I'm not joking either.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 07:12 PM
link   
That's right

You are dead serious

but never dead
you LIVE

Lucifer began as a snake
and grew up transformed in to the Dragon Michael

Michelle
dragons aren't cold blooded!
They breath fire which is life and which is holy.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 07:15 PM
link   
The i's have the magic of the enchantress of the desert.

However those i's are blue like the sea.

Water dragon = electricity

sexual and mechanical

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan

watch out for their eyes, once you look into them, you may not be able to look away, they have a hypnotizing quality to them.

I already did, we are going to meet this summer and I am going to impregnate her. We will be the Adam and Eve of the Brave New World. Its going to happen at the Trinity nuclear test site.

I'm not joking either.

Not as long as i'm still around!!

You reptilians won't get away with this.

Prepare for a surprise at the Trinity nuclear test site.

This is a call to all humans, pick up the cross and do christs bidding, this planet rightfully belongs to Jesus and we won't let you or the grays stop us!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join