It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucifer's Secret Reptilian Origin!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 08:06 PM
link   
The image of the beast: Lucifer (Venus of the cloudy Red) Light Love Truth (the kind that strips ya naked whether you are ready or NOT!) very subtil very sly but also always harmless and gentle....

[edit on 12/1/2006 by queenannie38]

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I am not scary! I am not 'satan'. I am just [i]. (eye) Reversible clothing - when you turn it inside out it is a butterfly! ]i[

Cocoon~!

Come on kiddies, forget about the plexi-otomy you had last summer ( you know, the operation when they put plexiglass in your abdomen so that when you had your head up your nether regions, you could still see where you were going!? )

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 08:21 PM
link   
that could possibly be the most beautiful butterfly ]I[ have ever seen....

but in all honesty.... people who make beasts of themselves are usually ashamed and hide themselves... being a lizard-man, or alien would be no different.. but what would we all think of a beast or lizard-man that could with-stand the judgements and BE the best they can... for themselves and everyone else.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by PuRe EnErGy

but in all honesty.... people who make beasts of themselves are usually ashamed and hide themselves... being a lizard-man, or alien would be no different.. but what would we all think of a beast or lizard-man that could with-stand the judgements and BE the best they can... for themselves and everyone else.

" He who makes a beast out of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man."

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehumbleone

Oh Joy This Is Quite the Riot..

Reptilians? ...... yikes..

[sarcasm]I sure should pay attention to that huh? .. nevermind myself.. this is too important to miss.. I mean, people never see fairies.. I mean aliens.. or reptilians.. they NEVER have in the past talked to or informed people or advised them.. so I should really wait for my chance to communicate or .. meet one.. I should truly anticipate this seed coming to fruitation.. because trolls, giants, gnomes, fairies, leparchauns, witches, warlocks, sprites, elementals, etc etc, etc etc,.... have never been seen before, or advised people in the past.. Perhaps they can advise me... or help me accomplish that which I feel I cannot accomplish myself. Please Oh Lord Reptilian or Lord Jesus come and do something for me... eat my sandwich for my teeth hurt.. eat it for me so I may be full![/sarcasm]

Until you realize the Light, the THOUGHT within the thought without you... You will always look for answers or evils without you and never the answers or evils within you.

So you think reptilians are fake huh?

I have the proof they exist, if you want the proof just ask.

isn't having proof implied? in this doubting thomas mentality era? ..

and until you tell them to come visit me and say hi... maybe bring a present... have a cup of coffee, I could care less about your pictures and your experiences with these special creatures.. I hear it.. but do not see... so until I see, in REAL-TIME.. your proof is POOF! useless..

A member on this post, laiguana, is a reptilian, now that i have shown you, pick up the cross and defend your brothers and sisters!

As I've said in many of my previous posts..

Differences in seemingly human/alien beings are genetic mutations, which can be caused by thought... since thought is so powerful it shapes the knobs on your television or stereo.. it can drastically change a humans DNA/RNA... thus causing a total change in cellular structure and in-take/out-put functions.. take a look to ferral children... born and then taken care of by dogs, wolves.. monkeys whatever..
brain function is totally different.. some cells act differently in these circumstances..
if a human were to continue to live and grow with the wolves the human would become one of the most feared among them ... because it looks different.. and has different abilities a dog/wolf doesn't.. (like fingers.. etc..)

now... do these reptilians have any appendages or functions we humans do not have? .. and if so... what are they? and have there EVER been any humans who have had similar appendages or functions..
so.. mind-reading and moving things with thought, DO NOT count because humans have been known to do the same..

they have lizard skin? ... well the current status of our skin condition is due to the peptides that have been organized to be released. .like elastine, for its elastic properties... etc.. 'softine' (i don't know the peptide names for everything) .. but there are chemicals that create the condition of skin... the condition and function of eyes.. the condition and function of everything..

So while you argue there are these WEIRD people out there... I argue that People are what they think... and what they believe... so if you were ever on magic mushrooms talking to lizards you might come to the same conclusion that you could very well be a lizard too.. lol and you might just believe it.. because you ran into a talking lizard yourself.

That brings up the question ...

If I am dying.. or if I think I am dying.. .do I THEN become death? .. you sure do...
you become whatever you think, and use all the resources of reality to prove you are such a way..

[edit on 12/1/2006 by PuRe EnErGy]

Thanks for the anatomy lesson pure energy, but please, lets try to stay on topic.

Won't you join the fight for freedom?

It's up to you if you wanna defend your brothers and sisters, i cannot force you to do it.

whatever you choose, don't worry, We will defend your rights.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38
I am not scary! I am not 'satan'. I am just [i]. (eye) Reversible clothing - when you turn it inside out it is a butterfly! ]i[

Cocoon~!

Come on kiddies, forget about the plexi-otomy you had last summer ( you know, the operation when they put plexiglass in your abdomen so that when you had your head up your nether regions, you could still see where you were going!? )

You cannot seduce me with your beauty Lucifer!

We will prevail!

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Cocoon~!

We will prevail!

Dont look too close humbleone! You will spin out of control! ]i[

That was very ceative.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan

Cocoon~!

We will prevail!

Dont look too close humbleone! You will spin out of control! ]i[

Do not fear, Thehumbleone is here.

[edit on 1-12-2006 by thehumbleone]

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I'm NOT trying to SEDUCE anyone....

Just being REAL. Keepin' it real...like Flavor Flav....(what time IS it?)

That's really me.....with my hair in my eyes the way that has always driven my poor mama (retired beautician that she is LOL) CRAZY....

Funny how the ideas of 'avatars' came about (I wish I knew...by the time I got on-line they were already an established 'thing.')

Even on-line, we tend to perceive one another as the avatar we choose.

I tend to illustrate (with my own ability) some idea of my current stage of understanding....and then that is my 'avatar.' When someone uses a celebrity picture, i start (despite efforts otherwise) to perceive that person as their avatar....case in point: Danny DeVito.

But it's all good...Danny DeVito is hilarious and truly gifted....now...where is his twin?

(I've only been dwiving an our)

No one wants to be Arnie anymore, what? Because he's the governator? Or because his penchant for tactically sampling the mammary glands of strangers came out in the open? Shoot, if Arnie grabbed my boobs, I'd wear a t-shirt commemorating the event (provided he didn't do so with his full Mr. Universe strength OUCH!)

Why doesn't anyone choose the Elephant Man (God bless his soul) as an avatar? Or the kid from the movie 'Mask?' Or Don King? Mike Tyson? Michael Jackson? OJ Simpson? Phyllis Diller? Marty Feldman? Richard Simmons?

The serpent, in the bible, was declared as most 'subtil' which means 'to make bare' - essentially that which can reveal past the facade down to the naked truth.

And what doesn't kill ya makes ya stronger....truth is a perfect fit for that old adage.

Snakes don't lie....people lie...even when they don't think they are, they lie....it's called self-deception and that principle is our biggest adversary, both en-masse and individually....

I know who I am - I am at peace with myself - all the uglies as well as the niceties...

And I love myself regardless...and I know that it is the light that shines from within us ALL that is all that matters in the end, anyway......that's the nature behind the idea of 'Lucifer.'

Which, BTW, is more fitting of a name for a sulfur-head match than it is a snake or even an angel....

The Seraphim that has bright eyes and is lit within by fire is named Heliel.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 12:55 AM
link   
This thread has become so out of control its not even funny.

I was just trying to be funny, and then everyone took the entire thing as something "deadly serious" I was just

Some mod is going to come along and do this

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan
This thread has become so out of control its not even funny.

I was just trying to be funny, and then everyone took the entire thing as something "deadly serious" I was just

Some mod is going to come along and do this

LOL! true, queenannie and pure energy, you guys need to lighten up.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Alas, I AM the Leiutenant of your enemy! We will prevail, and you and your kin shall be destroyed as Terrestia I is rebuilt.

So long, Terrestians, your time is nearly up.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Andre Kolme

Alas, I AM the Leiutenant of your enemy! We will prevail, and you and your kin shall be destroyed as Terrestia I is rebuilt.

The reptilians will not win, we have the nuclear bomb, they must not steal our seeds and make giant hybrid babies.

We will win in Jesus name!

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Andre Kolme

Yeah yeah....whatever....while you were napping we changed all the badges on your uniforms....

We are all on the same side, now (oh yeah, and our maidens seduced your infantry men on the right day of the month and they all got married....)

Just like the Hatfields and the McCoys...only in this case I'd say it would be the 'bunnies' and the 'VanWinkles.'

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

that's the new manchurian candidate program!

JUST KIDDING!

sort of

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 11:41 AM
link   

" He who makes a beast out of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man."

Well sure I'm serious but we're living in serious times.. there isn't a whole lot of time to be learning things... before the ash-holes in trashed roles decide to inflict their schedule of pain...

Let me ask you this..

He who makes a beast out of himself, get rid of the pain of being a man?

do you not understand the meaning of that statement..?

a man is a beastly thing... without thought... you take away the thinker and your left with an irrate beast.... that will bite, claw and dismember you ..

Look at whatever you DO call a beast.... is a human not 1000% more dangerous than that beast?.... beasts wouldn't even know what hit em, if they pissed the humans off...
get realistic about things... humans are THE BEAST of this planet... we're so fierce we even destroy cancer by destroying living cells WITHIN ourselves... no other animal is that fierce..
What made the human that dangerous?

Even if there ARE reptilians.... they ARE NOT what you think they are.. obviously they'd include themselves in the bible.. (what visiting race wouldn't) ... especially if they read the damn book... they'd pick who they want to be...
Its like a gorgeous girl... you see her standing a bit away.. and hear her talking with someone.. and she's requesting someone to 'lay' her.. but says the person has to have the name bob and like the color pink..
you think she's gorgeous so shoot.. why not change my name and start liking pink.. lol hahahahah..

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   
That was just a quote from Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   

That was just a quote from Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.

I know where its from... and I know Hunter S. Thompson fairly well, (I've followed his work/articles/books etc..)

and Hunter was a pretty intelligent man.. (too bad he blew his brains out) ..

But its amazing people have to see evil lizards before they see evil humans.. (when perhaps they may be an evil human themselves)...

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Has God spoken to more people today? Have you opened your heart to Jesus and said, "Yes I will kill a Reptilian for Jesus."?

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConstantlyWondering
Has God spoken to more people today? Have you opened your heart to Jesus and said, "Yes I will kill a Reptilian for Jesus."?

hahahahahahahaha OMG you are awesome.. you get a way above for that..
You've got my vote.. lol

You have voted ConstantlyWondering for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

[edit on 12/3/2006 by PuRe EnErGy]

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I agree CW gets my vote too.

You have voted ConstantlyWondering for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

Now pick up the cross and kill a reptilian for Jesus.

[edit on 3-12-2006 by thehumbleone]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join