It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

check out this pic over Machu Pichu

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Australian Jeremy Williams took this picture during a trip to Machu Pichu last year. What does eveyone think?

source#1

source#2

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I like that one, never seen it before, how did you find it? Wonder if there were any witnesses??

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I checked it out in photoshop, and it seems legitimate.

There is no obvious doctoring at first glance.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 02:20 PM
link   
It looks like a possible flying insect caught in the frame up close.... say within 10 feet or so. *shrug*

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Great find!

Don't really see it as an insect, but whatever...

I'm not gonna say its little green men, but great to add to the mounting evidence =)

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 02:39 PM
link   
In the 1st pic we see a man with a black coat, hands in his pocket. he doenst look too shaky beeing a witness of this. I d have my hands in the air saying "wtf look look look" until i loose the contact.
Maybe it wasnt in its vision field, maybe its a quiet dude, maybe it was cloaked from our eyes or maybe it was just nothing after all.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 02:40 PM
link   
or a bird.

But usually you can't tell, because it is blurry on account of motion and wing flapping.

Birds can also have strong coloration differences.

Notice how many of these "UFO" pictures which are similar get taken over bays and shores? Think about seagulls.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Looks like Dust or a bug on the lens

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 03:29 PM
link   
glad u experts were able to solve this mystery...

Firstly, the object has a reflective surface/patch. Im not aware of any insects/birds which are covered in such a material?

Secondly if its a bug close to the lens, it would be alot more blurred & distinct. So its fair to assume its an object larger than a mere bug at least.

get a clue..*shrugs*

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 03:35 PM
link   
It doesnt look like a bug to me but still distant enough that it could be anything I suppose.

Notice how many of these "UFO" pictures which are similar get taken over bays and shores?

Well... waterbodies in general yes..... leaving many to speculate that they have underwater bases.

Keep in mind (for this pic) that Machu Pichu is located in the Andes mountains

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Machu Pichu is soooo cool. If I had a flying saucer I'd be touring the area too.

Can't really tell what it is for sure... UFO? Maybe. Something else? Most likely. These blurry UFO pics are so common, and they're always discovered after the picture is taken.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Looks like a bald eagle in flight to me. Are there any in the Andes?

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 04:00 PM
link   
In my opinion, it looks like someone threw a disc in the air. Notice the mountain in the background, which looks a little more than half a mile away. Now, notice the contrast and clarity of the disc in comparison. The disk would have to have been roughly 20 feet across, if it was closer to the mountain in the background, than the camera man. But since it has a greater clarity and contrast, I'd say it is closer to the camera man, than it looks, and is no more than a foot in diameter.

[edit on 29-11-2006 by DJMessiah]

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Icarus Rising
Looks like a bald eagle in flight to me. Are there any in the Andes?

A bald eagle??? I would even go with a smudge in the lens , but an eagle???

I would agree though with what someone said earlier, there are 2 more people in the pic, one of them is apparently looking in the general direction of the object , the other is casually looking to the other side, I would say that at the distance the object seems to be , if it was anything that much unusual it would atract attentions... Also interesting that apparently there aren't any other pictures, I would try to take a load of them, wouldn't you? Spacially in such an open area where an object cannot disappear that quickly.

[edit on 29-11-2006 by jmlima]

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 04:29 PM
link   
looks like a bird of prey diving of the cliff and going after some rodent down below. Birds can be really reflective especially black or dark brown ones. Are there any type of raptors in the andes?

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I would like to know if the guy took the picture had it processed then saw the image, rather than see the image and take the photo.

I say this because some have mentioned the two other persons in the photo, one seems to be looking in the general direction the other is not, it's like how many times do you hear a ambulance siren wail but never actually see the ambulance.

Are there any refs to the estimated speed of this thing, did the photographer see it before he took the photo or was it like I asked something he noticed after the photo was processed.

As for the bald eagle......................LOL

Wolfie

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Just looked it up and there are 76 species of raptor in the andes region. So it could be. I want to believe that it's the return of the gods (aliens) who founded the Incan capitol of Tijuanacu.

Incan ledgends speak of a god who decended from the heavens and gave the incan leader a sceptor of magical power to found the incan civilization. Not in the same location as Pachu but same people.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   
this is genuin , an outstanding find. wow
it is nice to know that there are people out there who put stuff on here so we can see what is going on out there , thank you for the cool find.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 04:57 PM
link   
yet another "ufo " blob , if niether the camera man or the " ufo investigation sites " have the brains or integrity to present an unedited version with full EXFIL data , in its origional size

then why the hell should i , or any one else be arsed to look at thier blob ?

624 * 449 pixels

is not the origional file size for the camera :

Image Storage: Fine JPEG 2592 x 1944 : 12 - with 32MB card ¦ Standard JPEG 2592 x 1944 : 23 - with 32MB card ¦ Fine JPEG 2592 x 1728 : 12 - with 32MB card ¦ Standard JPEG 2592 x 1728 : 23 - with 32MB card ¦ Fine JPEG 2048 x 1536 : 20 - with 32MB card ¦ Standard JPEG 2048 x 1536 : 37 - with 32MB card ¦ Fine JPEG 1280 x 960 : 50 - with 32MB card ¦ Standard JPEG 1280 x 960 : 93 - with 32MB card ¦ Fine JPEG 640 x 480 : 196 - with 32MB card ¦ Standard JPEG 640 x 480 : 491 - with 32MB card

and if you are going to present " camera data " for crying out loud , please make it useful

Sony DSC-W12 at ISO 100 speed

is just fluff , it sounds helpfull and technical - but it is meaningless drivel without other far more important data

why are ufo blob pics always taken , edited and captioned by retards ?

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Hey, laugh all you want, but I'm not kidding, that's exaclty what it looks like to me; a bald eagle. The South American version, of course.

Have you ever seen one in a dive, close up? I have.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join