It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

check out this pic over Machu Pichu

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 12:52 AM
link   
The angle of the the object seems to point to the object either diving or launching into the air at a 30' angle.

Also the size of the object doesn't seem right to me to be the right kind of size in comparison to the mountain behind it.

Unless it's some kind of "spy drone" it seems very small. My guess is someone has launched a metalic frizby in the air.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Whether it's ETs or STs I'm sure they have been around longer than 100 years. I would guess 10s of thousands, perhaps millions.

Yes. I think they have known about us for a lot longer than we have known about them. We may even be related somehow somewhere along the line. They may not be as "alien" as we think, is what I'm getting at.

Your comment about them possibly having difficulties with FTL travel is valid, as well. It would take enourmous amounts of power to generate and considerable expertise to practice. The essence of engineering and the pinnacle of piloting, to be sure.

Did they originally come from here, go to there, and promise to come back, or did they come here from there, get stuck, and been trying to get back there ever since? It may be a moot point now, except maybe to them.

Energy beings practicing inter-dimensional travel is a whole other realm, again allowed by UFT, with possibly true alien entities involved. "From Beyond", anyone?

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Looks like a bird to me.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 02:33 AM
link   
sodom

nobody is launching a metallic frisbee at machu pitchu.
i was there, you are so impressed at this side, your not trying to make fake ufo pics.
and your are not launching rubbish downthere.
it just dosent make sense...
but what is it

any PS expert??
sodom

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Looks like a large bird of prey captured during flapping with the wings captured at the forward extent of the flap.
Or perhaps a bird entering a dive as a few have sugggested.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 03:54 AM
link   
That's simple if you look a liitle closely, not at the disc, but the foreground.

Do you notice some personnel dressed in black (dungarees?) standing on top and inside the trenches? These guys are having a training/practice session in skeet shooting. The object you see there is nothing but a skeet (disc), ejected from a skeet projector, at which they're shooting. Also notice that they're all facing the same direction.

So relax guys. There's no alien invasion here just yet!!

[edit on 30-11-2006 by mikesingh]

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
... These guys are having a training/practice session in skeet shooting. The object you see there is nothing but a skeet (disc), ejected from a skeet projector, at which they're shooting. ...

Are you serious? You out of all people???

Well the shooting range idea is a novel one, I wonder however how would the poor condors feel with all that shooting going around... and the odd alien ship also...

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 05:39 AM
link   
It looks like a bird to me, so I have drawn a little picture as comparison.

and....

although the second birds head isn't as white as the first one seems.

I would also say that the image is so blurry because the bird is far away. Its funny because I just finished watching a show about animals in the Andes and condors were on it. Apparently they have a wing span of over 2.5 metres. The bird could be a lot farther away than you are perceiving and if you couple that with the bad image quality and the fact the bird is moving, you would expect it to be blurry.

[edit on 30-11-2006 by daviroo]

[edit on 30-11-2006 by daviroo]

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Probably just a condor.. At least, thats my guess.

And they live there. Linky

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by daviroo
It looks like a bird to me, so I have drawn a little picture as comparison.

this is getting seriously funny. Gemwolf was seeing a bird as well but at a 90 degree angle to yours. lol

Originally posted by Gemwolf

Was there ever any indication of what this guy was photographing. I'd almost go with the "skeet" theory. But the Condor does seem plausible. Or another seagull. lol

[edit on 11/30/2006 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Someone was hiding behind that stone wall and tossed out a hubcap or metallic colored frisbee....ufo hoaxing 101.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 09:51 AM
link   
[edit on 30-11-2006 by Palasheea]

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Omg a bird are you serious, a (...) damn ufo could land in your front yard aliens would pop out say hello and you still come on here and be like o its fake, it seems to me that every pic that pops up on here or vid is debunked as bull(...) im so sick of it. i love this site but a bird how can anyone make a bird out of that pic thats retarded

~~~~~~~~~~~
Removed expletives

[edit on 30/11/06 by masqua]

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by semperfi221
Omg a bird are you serious, a god damn ufo could land in your front yard aliens would pop out say hello and you still come on here and be like o its fake, it seems to me that every pic that pops up on here or vid is debunked as bull# im so sick of it. i love this site but a bird how can anyone make a bird out of that pic thats retarded

So Semper, taking your logic, it's more plausable that what you're seeing is an advanced extraterrestrial aircraft engaging in broad daylight maneuvers over Machu Pichu in front of camera-weilding tourists.

Lest we forget Occam's Razor, the simplist explanation is often the correct one. If this isn't a blatant hoax (i.e., the frisbee theory), then condor or a bug come as obvious explanations....

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 10:51 AM
link   
im just trying to say that it seems like nomatter how convinsing a vid is or a pic thats its always shot down as something else there is no way you can tell thats a bird or anyone else for that matter, second the explanation of a ufo is Unidentified flying object that to me looks like a ufo

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 10:59 AM
link   
From the T&C's...

1b.) Profanity: You will not use profanity in our forums, and will neither post with language or content that is obscene, sexually oriented, or sexually suggestive nor link to sites that contain such content.

Next infraction will be issued a warn.

Question...why is the foreground and the background in the pic so clear with detail, but the object fuzzy?

Just wondering...

I thought of a condor or eagle myself when I first looked at it.

[edit on 30/11/06 by masqua]

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I would have to go with the "object tossed off of the ledge" theory. It appears to be hazy there and the object doesn't seem to be particularly obscured by that haze. It is of course blurred from its movement.

Skeet shooting? At the site of an ancient civilization?

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 11:43 AM
link   
The biggest problem that I'm having with this photo is that it's overall composition looks too 'contrived'.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Skeet shooting would leave bright flourecent plastic shells littered all over the right side of the guys standing with black dungarees. When a shot gun shoots off it litters the area pretty quickly with spent casings that stick out like sore thumbs.

Like I said 76 species of raptor hanging out up there.

Was probably just a bird hovering in a thermal, nobody paid attention cause thats what birds do. Said bird sees a treat scurrying through the grass below and tucks his wings in to dive at it. guy takes shot of ruins while bird does this. Finds no signifigance to the shot just taken because to him everything looks normal. Took a picture and a bird I dismissed long ago is flying in the shot, doesn't register and goes on with his day. Later he sees the picture and the bird caught in that moment of the shutters closing on the camera looks like a discish blurry thingy.

Or , It could be a bird far away lesurly gliding through a thermal too. There are plenty of reasons for birds to be hanging out around Machu Pichu.

Still wish it was the leaders of the ancient alien civilization that helped found the incan city of tijuanacu though.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I went to Machu Picchu this year and it is a magical place i could see why the aliens would wanna look at it just for the shear beauty.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join