It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tesla and the Siberian explosion...HAARP?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 03:06 PM
link   
The HAARP (High-frequency Active Auroral Research Project) is actually a superweapon that the U.S. Government is fine-tuning in order to help their world domination schemes. I'm going to call it the HAARP Project, even though the P in HAARP stands for project. It just makes the sentences flow better. If this bothers you, calm down.

Now, the government says this deal is only for long range communications, that this ray gun thing is the only way they have to communicate with submarines.

Ok, what they use to make this HAARP thing work is called an ionospheric heater. It�s based on theories that Nicoli Tesla (look him up) gave to the world back in the early 20th century. He realized the power of his inventions and decided to share them with the world so no one nation could become so powerful that it could destroy all the other ones. He found that radio waves can be bounced off the ionosphere and come down about 200 times stronger. He tested it out and burned up a huge patch of land in Siberia. The government has been fine-tuning his theories and has figured out how to bounce different frequencies of waves off the ionosphere to use this HAARP deal to do all types of nasty stuff.

Supposedly, they can bounce a really slow wave off of the ionosphere and saturate the whole planet. The radio waves affect your brain and make you feel tired and listless. This could do one of two things: make a public with virtually no energy to stand up and fight or simply increase sales on Calgon bath soap dramatically. Luckily, the government found a way to block the waves. They make these little necklace deals and give them to people working on the HAARP Project to wear. They�ve also made it virtually impossible to buy chips that generate white noise (the main ingredient in making a jammer for these low frequency waves). They can knock out the power of a small town or an entire coastline with this little radio project thing. It can affect weather patterns and jam communications. The military�s new heater-toy could even be used to make a large explosion (nuclear size) without leaving any radiation or seriously harmful after-affects to the area.

Basically, this is one of the many cool Star Wars types of doomsday weapon that the tax money we all avoid paying until we get caught goes to purchase.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 05:57 PM
link   
...Did we even *have* satellite technology is 1906 (The time of the Blast)?...If not, then how did the Blast occur?

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightDStroyer
...Did we even *have* satellite technology is 1906 (The time of the Blast)?...If not, then how did the Blast occur?

he's not saying HAARP did the damage back in 1906,tesla according to stories,made his own kind of "death ray" and thats where the blast accord from

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 07:49 PM
link   

In 1907 and 1908, Tesla wrote about the destructive effects of his energy transmitter. His Wardenclyffe facility was much larger than the Colorado Springs device that destroyed the power station's generator. Then, in 1915, he stated bluntly:

It is perfectly practical to transmit electrical energy without wires and produce destructive effects at a distance. I have already constructed a wireless transmitter which makes this possible. ... But when unavoidable [it] may be used to destroy property and life. The art is already so far developed that the great destructive effects can be produced at any point on the globe, defined beforehand with great accuracy. Nikola Tesla, 1915

He seems to confess to such a test having taken place before 1915, and, though the evidence is circumstantial, Tesla had the motive and the means to cause the Tunguska event. His transmitter could generate energy levels and frequencies capable of releasing the destructive force of 10 megatons, or more, of TNT. And the overlooked genius was desperate.

For more go to great Frank's Germano site www.frank.germano.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 07:57 PM
link   
now this....i fear more than anything

Cyrus

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 09:40 PM
link   
if even 1/10th of what telsa wrote and develpoed is true...wow if one stops and thinks about it, we don't hear much about telsa. i don't think it was because he was a kook..i think it was because he waas on to something.....

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 10:23 PM
link   
actually, my belief is not the death ray bs, considering eye witnesses suggest some kind of ufo was the cause of the explosion.

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 12:36 AM
link   
It was Tesla by a long shot. there was an incident (I posted to try to get more info, but so far, nada) where he nearly kncoked over a bridge with a ball peen hammer and a stopwatch. Ever seen that footage of a bridge twisting and bending like it's made of Play-doh? He did and experiment where all he did was tap the bridge at certain intervals along the bridge every so often, and voila...

Nicolai Tesla was the least recognized genius of all time. He experimented with electricity, resonance.... everything, and made quantuum leaps in each field he applied himself to.

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 12:32 PM
link   
ill believe that bridge bit when i see it

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I have seen some fairly famous footage of a bridge twisting - but only on programmes about civil engineering and the effects of high winds on suspended structures. I wonder if that footage might just have been hijacked to prove a point ?.

Was the footage you saw of a bridge suspended over a canyon ?

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 01:31 PM
link   
The famous twisting bridge. Nothing to do with Tesla. It's wind.

www.enm.bris.ac.uk...

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I read somewhere that if the asteroid/comet/meteor that struck Tugnuska had hit Earth a few hours earlier, it would've exploded right above Finland's capital, Helsinki.

Freaky #,

[Edited on 15-11-2003 by Paradigm]

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I never said that the footage was a record of what Tesla did. The footage merely looks like what happened. However, you'll notice in the post that Tacoma Narrows was brought down by 'wind-induced vibrations'.

Resonance, kids.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
The device that they called the earthquake machine was an oscillator of some kind about the size of calculator. He used one in his lab and it got stuck and wouldn't turn off so he had to smash it. People thought it was an earthquake.
His Death Ray was a particle beam using sand grain to BB sized particles. It only had a range of 200-250 miles and had nothing to do with the Tunguska Blast of 1908. It was a version of his Magnifying Transmitter that may have had something to do with Tunguska.
There are supposed to be many H.A.A.R.P. devices that can do tremendous damage. I've seen articles saying our Gov.(Bush & Cheney) was using them to steer hurricanes into Florida and New Orleans to kill and displace poor black democrats. There is supposed to be around 8 on the continent, 1 in Puerto Rico and some on ships. If true it would certainly add to global warming.

[edit on 17-8-2009 by Sargoth]

new topics

top topics

join