It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin does it again!!! (poisoned spy)

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
...and here's the Breaking Alternative News thread on the expelling of the Russian diplomats story:

UK expels four Russian diplomats (by Muppetus Galacticus)

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 08:44 AM
link   
This gets even better.

Dispite the diplomatic crisis caused by Litvinenko's murder, Putin is at it again!!!

Or at least he tried this time to have Boris Berezovsky murdered. Man arrested in U.K. on mission to assassinate Berezovsky.

Make no mistake, Putin is an evil, sociopathic, Napolianic leader who I now believe will stop at nothing to secure his power and -- even more fearfully -- spread his influence by any means necessary.

Just check out this damned audacity:

The man arrived in London in mid-June allegedly with orders to murder the billionaire Russian exile Boris Berezovsky, a staunch opponent of President Putin, who has been granted asylum to live in Britain.

The alleged murder plot would have been planned as Tony Blair, then the Prime Minister, held a tense meeting with Mr Putin at the G8 summit in Germany on June 8. It came in the wake of the British Government’s formal request to Russia for the extradition of Andrei Lugovoy, a former KGB operative, for the murder of Alexander Litvinenko, the dissident, in London in November last year. The Russians have refused to extradite Mr Lugovoy.

I mean, Putin would have had this guy executed while smiling and shaking hands with Blair at the G8 summit. Ya'll, the implications of this are staggering. We're dealing with a world leader with nuclear weapons who is flaunting human rights and obsessed with control and power.

He's the freakin' antichrist.

FDS

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 09:22 AM
link   
from the same source

He was identified as he arrived on June 16 at Heathrow and placed under round-the-clock surveillance. He checked into the Hilton hotel on Park Lane close to Mr Berezovsky’s offices in Mayfair. He was accompanied by a young boy, apparently as cover for his mission.

Five days later the suspect was arrested by officers from the Scotland Yard Counter Terrorism Command on suspicion of conspiracy to murder. He was questioned for two days but there was insufficient evidence to proceed to a prosecution.

Scotland Yard said that officers arrested a man on suspicion of conspiracy to murder on June 21 and held him for two days. He was later handed over to the immigration service and deported back to Russia.

so lets get it straight : a man with a young boy come to England , they dont have any weapons or anything illegal. Five days later the man is arrested and then interrogated for two days. The police doesnt have evidence, so they
deport the "super evil KGB killer" back to Russia.

That an awesome story! They should make a movie out of it...

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by behindthescenes
This gets even better.

Dispite the diplomatic crisis caused by Litvinenko's murder, Putin is at it again!!!

Or at least he tried this time to have Boris Berezovsky murdered. Man arrested in U.K. on mission to assassinate Berezovsky.

Make no mistake, Putin is an evil, sociopathic, Napolianic leader who I now believe will stop at nothing to secure his power and -- even more fearfully -- spread his influence by any means necessary.

Just check out this damned audacity:

The man arrived in London in mid-June allegedly with orders to murder the billionaire Russian exile Boris Berezovsky, a staunch opponent of President Putin, who has been granted asylum to live in Britain.

The alleged murder plot would have been planned as Tony Blair, then the Prime Minister, held a tense meeting with Mr Putin at the G8 summit in Germany on June 8. It came in the wake of the British Government’s formal request to Russia for the extradition of Andrei Lugovoy, a former KGB operative, for the murder of Alexander Litvinenko, the dissident, in London in November last year. The Russians have refused to extradite Mr Lugovoy.

I mean, Putin would have had this guy executed while smiling and shaking hands with Blair at the G8 summit. Ya'll, the implications of this are staggering. We're dealing with a world leader with nuclear weapons who is flaunting human rights and obsessed with control and power.

He's the freakin' antichrist.

Before you stand up and start shouting,acusing somebody of something because you read it in a newspaper provide some evidence please. Even if Putin did it , i greatly support his desicion a traitor spy is a dead spy , no respectful agency will allow some of its spies start giving vital info or intel to the general puplic and espesialy to the ''enemy goverment'' . So before you start believing the first line you read in todays propagandised newspaper world , do a good research over it and provide some real info about it .
Antichrist ??? No , Patriot Yes !!!

[edit on 19-7-2007 by Russian Boy]

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Before you stand up and start shouting,acusing somebody of something because you read it in a newspaper provide some evidence please. Even if Putin did it , i greatly support his desicion a traitor spy is a dead spy , no respectful agency will allow some of its spies start giving vital info or intel to the general puplic and espesialy to the ''enemy goverment'' . So before you start believing the first line you read in todays propagandised newspaper world , do a good research over it and provide some real info about it .

I find this so ironic. I could go on any other thread on ATS, claim my daddy's a grey-headed alien from Pluto and my mom works as an Illuminati turncoat for the NWO, and be taken seriously without anyone asking for a shred of evidence.

But I go on the conclusion based on ability and motive that Putin ordered Boris and Litvinenko's assassinations, and I get the Russian contingent out in force asking me to provide evidence.

There is serious irony here. Has it come out conclusively that Putin had this done? No, I'll admit that. But the circumstancial evidence points entirely in his direction. Look, Putin wants nothing more than unabridged power -- and a billionaire tycoon who wants to stop Putin from solidifying himself as a modern-day tsar certainly pulls a hamstring in that plan.

The entire argument I hear pro-Putin posters say is, "Well, whatever, Russia today is better off because of him; so what if Putin wants to trounce on international laws and kill dissidents left and right."

How freakin' short-sighted. Putin is creating a society in which he becomes the sole voice of anything, while dissidents of any sort are threatened, cajolled and outright killed to keep quiet.

But why should anyone be surprised. Russia simply can't break from old habits, can it? You pro-Putin forces may be rallying and cheering these actions now because the Russian economy is going so well, but the minute things start to turn sour, you'll soon realize just how totalitarian the Putin state has become again.....

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   
'Behind the Scenes', you are wasting your breath. I've tried on other threads to illicit some form of disapproval from Russian posters that it was an appaling act to not only assinate Litvieneko but also to contaminate a large part of London in the process. Point this out and all you get is evaision and bile. They are begining to make Al Quida look like a bunch of Liberals.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 03:26 AM
link   

I find this so ironic. I could go on any other thread on ATS, claim my daddy's a grey-headed alien from Pluto and my mom works as an Illuminati turncoat for the NWO, and be taken seriously without anyone asking for a shred of evidence.

But I go on the conclusion based on ability and motive that Putin ordered Boris and Litvinenko's assassinations, and I get the Russian contingent out in force asking me to provide evidence.

There is serious irony here. Has it come out conclusively that Putin had this done? No, I'll admit that. But the circumstancial evidence points entirely in his direction. Look, Putin wants nothing more than unabridged power -- and a billionaire tycoon who wants to stop Putin from solidifying himself as a modern-day tsar certainly pulls a hamstring in that plan.

The entire argument I hear pro-Putin posters say is, "Well, whatever, Russia today is better off because of him; so what if Putin wants to trounce on international laws and kill dissidents left and right."

How freakin' short-sighted. Putin is creating a society in which he becomes the sole voice of anything, while dissidents of any sort are threatened, cajolled and outright killed to keep quiet.

But why should anyone be surprised. Russia simply can't break from old habits, can it? You pro-Putin forces may be rallying and cheering these actions now because the Russian economy is going so well, but the minute things start to turn sour, you'll soon realize just how totalitarian the Putin state has become again.....

Here we go again, sometimes i am amazed of how much rubbish and propaganda there is out there these days and how vanurable people have become to the mass media brainwashing, all they need is a big fat line of breaking news about Russia and they go screaming and pointing fingers. Putin is a patriot of his country he is doing whatever is right to do. I do not say he is an angel but in our world these days people used to the weak Russia , Russia that they can rob or put pressure on and expect no reaction. All you people out there are doing is critising our country with the words of the same mass media that is not to be trusted . You wont understand our policy because you live on the other side , you are used to play by your rules only.
British want Lugovoi , but please name me for the past 200(Note that the number is not random) years what cooperation has Britain shown in this field and i am not talking only about cooperation with Russia.

[edit on 20-7-2007 by Russian Boy]

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 04:56 AM
link   
And still no mention of the fact that the health of thousands of Londoners have been placed at risk as a result of this assassination. Thanks mate!

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fang
And still no mention of the fact that the health of thousands of Londoners have been placed at risk as a result of this assassination. Thanks mate!

Did i say Putin did it? , do you have any REAL hard evidence that Putin did it or the Russian goverment? I do not think so. What if it is a plot against Putin , a plot placed by the tycoon Berezovsky ? what if ? And besides it is to slopy to be done by the russian secrets services , they do not look for that kind of attention at an internacional scale. You talk like you are 100% sure that the Russians did it. ''A person is innocent unless proven otherwise''
PS: You place your citizent at risk when you invade countries like Irak by breaking laws, ignoring the Puplic views ,bombing their homes, killing their citizents...etc .And the result of all this is already known to everybody(London terror attacks), Just keep in mind when there is an action there is also a reaction The problem dont have a simple answer and the answer is far more harder/unbearable than you think.
Talking about reaction the Russian goverment has reacted to the extradition of 4 russian diplomants with a mirror effect and will continue to do so until your goverment wise up and grow up.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Putin is a patriot of his country he is doing whatever is right to do. I do not say he is an angel but in our world these days people used to the weak Russia , Russia that they can rob or put pressure on and expect no reaction. All you people out there are doing is critising our country with the words of the same mass media that is not to be trusted . You wont understand our policy because you live on the other side , you are used to play by your rules only.

You only validated what I've been saying. Russian attitudes are, well, things have been so bad for so long that we now support a heavy-handed, immoral, power-hungry leader because, well, the economy is good!

That, my friend, is the same attitude the Germans exhibited as Hitler rose to power. And perhaps me coming from "the other side" allows me to see the truth better than someone living in it.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Did i say Putin did it? , do you have any REAL hard evidence that Putin did it or the Russian goverment? I do not think so. What if it is a plot against Putin , a plot placed by the tycoon Berezovsky ? what if ? And besides it is to slopy to be done by the russian secrets services , they do not look for that kind of attention at an internacional scale. You talk like you are 100% sure that the Russians did it. ''A person is innocent unless proven otherwise''
PS: You place your citizent at risk when you invade countries like Irak by breaking laws, ignoring the Puplic views ,bombing their homes, killing their citizents...etc .And the result of all this is already known to everybody(London terror attacks), Just keep in mind when there is an action there is also a reaction The problem dont have a simple answer and the answer is far more harder/unbearable than you think.
Talking about reaction the Russian goverment has reacted to the extradition of 4 russian diplomants with a mirror effect and will continue to do so until your goverment wise up and grow up.

First, what propoganda are you referring to. The newspapers in the West aren't making these things up -- this information is coming from MI3 sources, CIA sources and probably some faction of FSB sources that have the sense to see how crazy things are becoming.

Bottom line is, whether it was sloppy or a sheer stroke of genius to attract the attention it has, this whole incident as FSB written all over it. All the players are FSB. And the FSB is answerable to one man: Putin. Hence, I accuse Putin of the assassination.

And you're right about reaction. Russia is proving itself to be no real friend of the West as it turns out. So what reaction are you garnering? A sophisiticated anit-ballistic missile system right at your doorstep so we can keep power-crazy Putin in check.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 09:18 AM
link   

And you're right about reaction. Russia is proving itself to be no real friend of the West as it turns out. So what reaction are you garnering? A sophisiticated anit-ballistic missile system right at your doorstep so we can keep power-crazy Putin in check.

Russia friend to the West ???
that was funny , since when is the West friendly to Russia , When all you do is trying to downgrade, take advantage off us , critisize... the list go further . All these handshakes and smiles between west and Russia are as fake as it gets, behind the scense they are still considered enemies .At least Russia is not provoking anybody , we do not trying to put our missles anywhere in Latin america , as the USA in Poland when even a child knows it is aimed against Russian. If a WW3 will ever start the US will be the major cause of it and i feel sorry for the Polish, they will be one of the first to be nuked.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 09:23 AM
link   
You place your citizent at risk when you invade countries like Chechneya by breaking laws, ignoring the Puplic views ,bombing their homes, killing their citizents...etc .And the result of all this is already known to everybody(Beslan, Moscow theatre, Moscow Flats, terror attacks),

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 09:27 AM
link   

You place your citizent at risk when you invade countries like Chechneya by breaking laws, ignoring the Puplic views ,bombing their homes, killing their citizents...etc .And the result of all this is already known to everybody(Beslan, Moscow theatre, Moscow Flats, terror attacks),

You forgot to mention there are two different reason of the invasion
Difference is you look for the oil , control of middle east and tighten bordes with Russia, Chechnya is like Mexico for the USA. So when it come to national security it is a must!

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Well if we invaded for Oil and control of the Middle East, The Iraq invasion is even more of a disaster than I thought!

I know, why don't we both agree that that the invaision of Iraq and Chechneya are both, evil, immoral and illegal acts. As for tightening our grip on Russias borders, why do that? Anyway back on topic. Lets talk about you citizens spreading radioactive contamination around London.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Russian Boy

Chechnya is like Mexico for the USA. So when it come to national security it is a must!"

Er, I wasn't aware that the yanks had been carpet bombing Mexican cities. Must be the western media hidding the truth from me again!

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Well if we invaded for Oil and control of the Middle East, The Iraq invasion is even more of a disaster than I thought!

I know, why don't we both agree that that the invaision of Iraq and Chechneya are both, evil, immoral and illegal acts. As for tightening our grip on Russias borders, why do that? Anyway back on topic. Lets talk about you citizens spreading radioactive contamination around London.

Man that last post of yours brougth a smile on my face
. I see no end in this , we both stuborn in our beliefs so lets call it a day. The situasion is not going to change no matter how much we spend our time talking here and blusting each other , we both know that to be a politician is to be a lier.
PS: do not get me wrong i dont want any harm to your nation , it is the politics and politician that make me crazy and sick

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Agreed! have a good week-end. Dos vadanya.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Let's call this No.223 in the long list of signs that Putin is an evil menace.

In his evolving control of Mother Russia and his fascist extremism, Putin apparently is now taking lessons in leadership straight out of the Hitler handbook.

Case in point: Putin Sponsored youth movement encourages teens to have sex and procreate during camp.

This is very much in the fashion of the Hitler Youth movement of 1930's Germany, and Hitler's obsession for creating blue-eyed, blond-haired babies. While the eugenics angle of Putin's plan is absent, the meaning is not: Create babies for the motherland.

But it's more than just jumpstarting population growth. Putin is playing upon the pent-up sex frustration of an increasingly rudderless Russian youth. Through the promise of sex via these sponsored festivals, Putin gains the unwaivering adherence by the younger generation, solidifying his powerhold for generations to come.

The more I learn, the more this man truly frightens me....

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Kasparov Is Next?

A former general of KGB, Oleg Kalugin, who now lives in Washington, believe that Garry Kasparov is probably next on the hit list.

Kasparov is probably next on hit list - former KGB general’s interview

“There is only one man who is vocal, and he may be in trouble: [former] world chess champion [Garry] Kasparov. He has been very outspoken in his attacks on Putin, and I believe that he is probably next on the list“

[---]

The ex-general also speaks out on Russian security services participation in the apartment bombings in Moscow, which were blamed on Chechen rebels and used as a pretext to invade Chechnya. Asked whether he believes as the poisoned former security service agent Alexander Litvinenko did, that those bombings were planned, he replies positively.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join