It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is only new if You are new

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Hi I'm the traveler. Right now I am grounded while I am moving (only a mile and a half away) but then I'll be free to flit around again.

I enjoy reading here more than posting, and I don't have ONE area of interest.

The River Goddess introduced me to this place over a year ago and I have been sporadically reading when time allows.

Some day I might chronicle my visitation by "the spark" as a teenager (no begging yet, please). Untill then I'll be content to read and comment here and there.

Have Fun

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Gday! Come in! Post!

Even if you only get on once a week, it's better than sitting in - albeit peaceful - ignorance.

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Hello, and welcome to ATS.

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Enjoies! That was a one-liner! (so what)

AT, you spend a lifetime reading other people's books, articles, writings--eventually something makes you want to send out a shout, eh? The makings of a communicator?

I've been on a few 'alternative travels'. I get it.

A teen visited by 'the spark' would be interesting indeed and sounds like it could spark a few tell-tales of it's own.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Thanks for the welcomes, people. _javascript:icon('
') _javascript:icon('
')

Originally posted by psyopswatcher
AT, you spend a lifetime reading other people's books, articles, writings--eventually something makes you want to send out a shout, eh? The makings of a communicator?

Well, I edited our local bicycle club newsletter for about 6 years and wrote a monthly column, so writing is not a stranger. I am dabbling in songwriting and that's fun. I like to know the source of things I read here. A lot of that seems to be left out and I don't have a huge background of source material in my brain. I'll catch up eventually and have more to say about some subjects.

I've been on a few 'alternative travels'. I get it.

So far my alternative traveling has been on bicycle (one-day mileage up to 335 miles) kayak, XC skiis, snowshoes, snorkeling, etc. getting there is the fun - arriving is anticlimactic. Some day I might experience other forms, ie OOBE, but that remains to be seen.

A teen visited by 'the spark' would be interesting indeed and sounds like it could spark a few tell-tales of it's own.

Properly telling that tale will take a while, in the meantime I'll start slow.

Have Fun,
AT

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 11:19 PM
link   
ATS

NOw it also means Alternative Traveler stories.
cool..

Welcome "abroad" traveler..LOL

[edit on 20-11-2006 by spacedoubt]

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Hello & welcome,if you’re interested in getting to know the Human Brain you can check out the Human Brain Research Project here www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com... -questions of the brain

[edit on 9-12-2006 by asala]

new topics

top topics

join