It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Love is the Ticket

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shar_Chi

Also, don't get suckered into procrastinating in the hopes of some kind of messiah figure in 2012. Carpe diem, you are far more likely to get hit by a bus than spirited away on a spaceship.

There is no false hope in something better.To be honest the coming of the messiah is all i live for.

Im sure if you are on the right path,god wouldnt allow you to be hit by a bus,unless there is greater reason behind it.

Being spirited away on a spaceship sounds cool to me.And im 90% sure it will happen like smallpeeps said it would.

Good luck to you,just incase you dont make it,and a bus hits you on the way to work tommarow

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I just hope I don't find a book on the space ship called, "How To Serve Man"

And I also hope I get an aisle seat, I hate having to climb over people to use the restroom...especially in zero-g

Sorry, just trying to inject a little light-heartedness into this thread...mainly to bump it back up to people's attention. . .

We as a species need to come together, realize our role in the macro/micro and work to make ourselves the best possible link in that infinite chain. . .

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Some questions:

What if the old myths were inaccurate? Or more precisely, what if what we accept as the foundation of Western religion today was altered, or manufactured?

What if what is happening today is that we are experiencing an awakening - an experiential awakening to the deeper aspects of our religions and the universe?

Eastern religions have a much more varied, deep, and as it turns out, very modern take on religion. Eastern religions, especially Buddhism, is actually more in accord with modern physics despite existing thousands of years before the development of today's quantam physics.

It seems we are individually really "experiencing" religion and this universe, as opposed to being fed religion, and we are seeing that the Western version of the story may be flawed, or might need an upgrade.

Does God have a beard? Who says so? Why is it imperative that we create an image and stick to that image for eternity? Aren't the guises of higher beings changeable and adaptable to the persons witnessing them? Do these concretized images truly represent, or describe the indescribable energies who create them?

These images seem more a convenience to each specific occasion, and less an ultimate description of these energies/beings.

I suggest that we have evolved to a level where it's time to understand more of this infinite universe. How long can we remain on this small planet, with a view of this infinite universe as a simple physical construct, presided over by an old man with a beard?

I don't mean to knock anyone's religion. I'm just putting in my two cents. It's clear to me that our view of this universe needs an upgrade. It's time to grow up. It's time to take those steps.

I read some of the RA material that smallpeeps linked to. It indicates that the sightings of ufos are in large part orchestrated to draw man out into the universe - to awaken us to the concept and reality of infinity - and I'm saying mentally and spiritually more than physically. The RA material states this, and you don't have to believe it strictly, but SEE the effects these sightings elicit or invoke in YOU.

I believe the crop circles are part of an increased, or heightened program designed to do just that; to bring us into a fuller view of this universe - and to grow as a species as a result. We are active participants in this universe, not just on this planet. And with that realization, with the growth we are experiencing, comes a sense of significance, of belonging to a very large universe, a responsibility to that universe, and awe.

I think, without question, that it is doing just that. We are being affected by sightings and crop circles. No doubt. There is probably much more going on within ourselves that we are not conscious of - but truly, how do you feel when you look at those marvelous crop circles, or the increasing mountains of photos and video of ufos? Your view of this universe is expanding, and as a result YOU are expanding.

For a lot of people, it's a very scary and frightening time. A lot of my friends don't accept the reality of ufos, and many are terrified of the concept of other beings visiting this planet. But all of this is inevitable. And as a result, some eggs are going to get broken, making this omelet...

But nothing but the best interest of the souls on this planet are at the heart of the growth that is occurring, and growth that is further planned for each of us...this is my sincere believe. Growth is hard, but like a sword, forges each of us in the furnace of our experience. And love is behind the entire play...

[edit on 25-11-2006 by OnTheDeck]

[edit on 25-11-2006 by OnTheDeck]

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
I just hope I don't find a book on the space ship called, "How To Serve Man"

And I also hope I get an aisle seat, I hate having to climb over people to use the restroom...especially in zero-g

Sorry, just trying to inject a little light-heartedness into this thread...mainly to bump it back up to people's attention. . .

We as a species need to come together, realize our role in the macro/micro and work to make ourselves the best possible link in that infinite chain. . .

Im sure theres going to be enough space for everyone who is destined to make it.

I enjoyed your humor,it put a smile on my face.MM just dont let other peoples views get you down,if you really wanna be on that ship when it comes,then hope and pray,and you will be.

And when i see you up there we'll just laught it off.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Yo smallpeeps,I think ive got something that might intrest you.

Revelation 11:8 Their bodies will lie in the street of the great city,which is figuratively called Sodom and Egypt,where also their lord was crucified

Now from what you've said jesus was a pharoah in egypt,now could it be that the "lord" mentioned in the above scripture is jesus.

There's a man named William Henry who has a cool theory that says christ cruicfixion was really a stargate ceremony of some sorts.and that the ark of the covenant was a device used to begin the process.

Weather this is true or not,it all sounds very intresting.

Could it be that jesus transported into space from egypt,then later on during another incarnation,he was really killed by the romans?

I can agree he was abel,because abel gave the better offerning then cain,and so jesus gave an even bigger offering with his life,for the sins on the world.

When he came as Jesus of Nazareth his father was the great god of heaven,not any man who was on earth,but in earlier incarnations he could have been speaking of his birth father.

And this could be the very reason he was taken to egypt at birth to reunite with his people he used to live with in a previous life.

lol,the truth never ends does it.

God bless.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy
I will give you an opinion on the topic, if only in the name of good will so you are not of the opinion that I am simply a troll looking to cause problems.

I am not asking for your opinion, but rather your arguments against any of the points raised. You've posted several times here now, and have not enriched the thread once. You provide no arguments and no data. Like I said, I don't want you to believe me. Just try not to waste too much real estate in the thread because we all know that pumping the page count up with empty posts is a great way to ruin it.

Originally posted by TheSonOfMan
you mentioned about how the native americans will take back there land,but im wondering is this supposed to take place before or after the rapture?

This will be in the future. They will not take their land back, they will simply be the last people who can really help anybody. The tribes have never left, nor have they forgotten their ways. My point is that there will be mass trauma in America and globally, but of those who survive, it will be a new structure of government and Earth will be rebuilt.

Native peoples will be the soil in which the flower of the future promised land grows.

Now from what you've said jesus was a pharoah in egypt,now could it be that the "lord" mentioned in the above scripture is jesus.

I am not sure. I doubt that one scripture will affect anybody anyway. I spent my whole life arguing scriptures with people, and then losing faith in them. This is something entirely new to me, and I am seeing the bible in a whole new light now.

There's a man named William Henry who has a cool theory that says christ cruicfixion was really a stargate ceremony of some sorts.and that the ark of the covenant was a device used to begin the process.

Post a link and I'll read it. Christ's crucifixion was engineered by persons not affiliated with Jesus. He would never let them have the satisfaction, nor could they actually kill him, nor would he offer himself up like a martyr.

The ark, as I mentioned, is alien technology for the good side. It was built by Akenaten and his apprentice at Amarna and was carried in the wilderness while Akenaten and the tribes were there, on RA's orders. Shortly before the end of the wandering, Akenaten's daughter Meritaten and her husband, Gathelos, took the ark away from there and hid it where it remains to this day, under guard by two men with both sword and gun. It will not be used, until the time is right and those who are not loving have moved on.

...By the way, I have mentioned several good books. All anyone has to do is spend a measly twenty bucks on amazon and they can have a lot of this data also. I was led to these books but they're always on the shelf. Andrew Collins is mostly unknown here in the mind-controlled USA but that changes nothing regarding the truth.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeeps

I will give you an opinion on the topic, if only in the name of good will so you are not of the opinion that I am simply a troll looking to cause problems.

I am not asking for your opinion, but rather your arguments against any of the points raised. You've posted several times here now, and have not enriched the thread once. You provide no arguments and no data. Like I said, I don't want you to believe me. Just try not to waste too much real estate in the thread because we all know that pumping the page count up with empty posts is a great way to ruin it.

You dont want an opinion, you want my arguments against the points raised? You didn't raise any points. You convinced yourself you are in contact with aliens and have no credible evidence to back up these claims. Don't point the no data finger, mate, you are the one stating you are speaking with aliens with nothing more than a 'trust me'.

As for enriching the thread.. a turd with a bow on it is still a turd, so no matter how much 'enrichment' happens in this thread, it is still built on a non-falsafiable claim with no evidence to back it up. What more can be said?

I could counter with.. LOVE IS NOT THE WAY THE ALIENS ARE HERE TO DESTROY US! I could then illustrate my point with writings from H.G. Wells, quote programs such as 'V', and make other counterpoints with sources as out there as some of the ones cited in this thread, but in the end it doesn't PROVE anything, so what's the point, I am still just arguing against something you saw in your head.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 09:42 PM
link   

You dont want an opinion, you want my arguments against the points raised? You didn't raise any points.

Yes I did. Look again. I am sure the points raised will be discussed as this thread continues.

As for enriching the thread.. a turd with a bow on it is still a turd, so no matter how much 'enrichment' happens in this thread, it is still built on a non-falsafiable claim with no evidence to back it up. What more can be said?

But what makes it turdlike? Do you have a family Hank? Do you feel that the human family unit is the most powerful tool humans have? I do, and I think that this communication (in my head, as you say), is valuable and in its own merit, can be useful to those reading this thread. I think the things I am saying here in my little old thread (easily ignorable by you) are valid and will have a positive effect which is my goal. Ignorance will not be furthered with this thread. I am saying things here which you will hear nowhere else at this time.

I could counter with.. LOVE IS NOT THE WAY THE ALIENS ARE HERE TO DESTROY US!

Yes and you would be correct. Some are here to cause destruction and to seduce humans into sacrificing themselves. It's funny to them. And of course there is the validity of service-to-self and of seeing other-selves as being worthless. By separating ourselves from each other, and devaluing others, we can gain power and access to aliens of that sort.

I could then illustrate my point with writings from H.G. Wells, quote programs such as 'V', and make other counterpoints with sources as out there as some of the ones cited in this thread,

There is not one single counterpoint in this thread, although I look forward to them with glee.

Feel free to make one argument against the historical data described here. Can you explain why Akenaten's children are sculpted as to resemble aliens? Can you explain why Nefertiti, Akenaten, and the entire royal family of Amarna simply vanish into the desert? Do you know if humans are able to sail reed ships from Egypt to America?

This is one strong turd, you must admit. It's a flying turd, if I may say. Flung by a very powerful ape and with very careful english.

[edit on 25-11-2006 by smallpeeps]

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 09:57 PM
link   
As fascinating as all that was, you failed to address the point of my post, and instead attack the details out of context.

The claims you make are based on unsupportable communications with aliens.

True or False?

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Yo smallpeeps thanks again,your always giving me something to think about.

Ive seen those pictures you talking about were ahkenatons and his wife are holding there children and there heads are very elongated.I believe they could be from another planet or have alien DNA.Its definetly possible.

Here's a theory of mine.I believe the black race and asain race were both cross breed with aliens.This could expalin why the asains come up with such good cars and technology.You ever think how after the bombings of hiroshima and nagasaki how easily they rebuilt.Now think about 9/11,if we thought that was bad,it couldnt even compae to what happened to them.

Japanese artist draw amazing cartoons called "anime" these cartoons are really detailed and most the time take place in a futuristic setting.

Something about that race speaks alien genetics.Could it be there mixed with the dragon/serpent race and this could explain the worship of dragons in china and also there thin slit eyes?

From what i read in this book(The Fall of Black Civilization) I think even some egyptians were part asian.

Were'nt both egypt and china ruled with dynasty's.

egyptian head dress usally had the snake,and i herd this is because they believed the snake gave them all there wisdom,and if you take look at the book of genesis ,it was a snake who "tricked' adam or eve into eating from the tree of KNOWLEDGE.

A species with elongated heads(maybe greys?) might be responsible for the reason some african children can be born with similar elongated heads.Egg-heads.

btw,I have one of those heads.lol

talk to you later.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 08:14 AM
link   

The claims you make are based on unsupportable communications with aliens.

True or False?

False, of course. I have said I am in contact with the other side, i.e. the land of the dead. I have also posted some information to the effect that some persons in that land of the dead have knowledge of aliens. I have never talked to an ET as such, but only dead humans.

But I am guessing you are accustomed to posting in threads whose content you have not grasped?

Feel free to continue chiming in and saying nothing. Or if you really want to maximize your lack of effectiveness, go write your proposed thread about how aliens are here to kill us all. Please do quote Jules Verne and the others you mentioned. May I suggest the title "Cruelty is the Ticket"? Please be sure to maintain the complete lack of originality or analysis you have displayed here.

Ive seen those pictures you talking about were ahkenatons and his wife are holding there children and there heads are very elongated.I believe they could be from another planet or have alien DNA.Its definetly possible.

No, they were not aliens, but human, and much loved by their father. Their souls were just very old, in particular Moses, his mother Tiye and his father Solomon. The Amarna princesses' heads were sculpted in the way Akenaten pictured alien races. I am saying that the sculptures indicate he may have seen aliens, and then set about creating representations of such beings with his beloved daughters as the subjects.

Here's a theory of mine.I believe the black race and asain race were both cross breed with aliens.This could expalin why the asains come up with such good cars and technology.You ever think how after the bombings of hiroshima and nagasaki how easily they rebuilt.Now think about 9/11,if we thought that was bad,it couldnt even compae to what happened to them.

Uh, not sure, but in a way it is foolishness to talk of black or asians being different from whites or red skinned men and women. All of humanity was seeded by aliens.

egyptian head dress usally had the snake,and i herd this is because they believed the snake gave them all there wisdom,and if you take look at the book of genesis ,it was a snake who "tricked' adam or eve into eating from the tree of KNOWLEDGE.

I have no anxiety toward serpents and own a snake myself. I find them to be delicate and sublime animals. I think they are holy creatures along with other sentient creatures like elephants or whales. But yes, also it is true that Akenaten/Moses raised the copper serpent as in the bible and healed the people of israel who had been bitten.

A species with elongated heads(maybe greys?) might be responsible for the reason some african children can be born with similar elongated heads.Egg-heads.

Greys are observable only by those who have contracted with them or who are beholden to them. I do not in any way think Akenaten saw "Greys" nor am I told this. As for african body modification, I cannot say. I am opposed to all cultural body modification applied to young girls including skull elongation and mutilation of their bodies in any way.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 10:26 AM
link   

No, they were not aliens, but human, and much loved by their father. Their souls were just very old, in particular Moses, his mother Tiye and his father Solomon. The Amarna princesses' heads were sculpted in the way Akenaten pictured alien races. I am saying that the sculptures indicate he may have seen aliens, and then set about creating representations of such beings with his beloved daughters as the subjects.

Ok,so they were human,but desired alien like quality's.

Is that what your saying?

Uh, not sure, but in a way it is foolishness to talk of black or asians being different from whites or red skinned men and women. All of humanity was seeded by aliens.

Your right, we're all humans,One family.But we all have our differences,and personally, i dont take it to the point of being a rascist. I believe we should embrace each others differences.Im half black and asian.I have white and red skinned friends.

We were seeded by the ahnunahki.Right?

I have no anxiety toward serpents and own a snake myself. I find them to be delicate and sublime animals. I think they are holy creatures along with other sentient creatures like elephants or whales. But yes, also it is true that Akenaten/Moses raised the copper serpent as in the bible and healed the people of israel who had been bitten.

Can you tell what you know about the Exodus?

Greys are observable only by those who have contracted with them or who are beholden to them. I do not in any way think Akenaten saw "Greys" nor am I told this. As for african body modification, I cannot say. I am opposed to all cultural body modification applied to young girls including skull elongation and mutilation of their bodies in any way.

I dont think you quiet understood what i was saying,but since it wasnt really that important,we can drop the subject.Sorry.

[edit on 26-11-2006 by TheSonOfMan]

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 03:07 PM
link   
science, nature, connection, execution... there is nothing in your mind except for the heart. mind is a illusion of mass energy... take it above and beyond

guess what you guys, theres a link...

antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov...

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 03:08 PM
link   
in other words the soul is mass energy

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 10:13 PM
link   
great article, I do think love is the key!

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Ok,so they were human,but desired alien like quality's.

Well, I think it is more appropriate to simply wonder aloud why Akenaten sculpted his daughters to look like aliens. There really is no mystery to resolve. It's all right there. The Amarna evidence speaks for itself, IMO. I am simply clarifying a few things.

Longing to be like aliens might be something humans would feel, but what motivates it? Isn't it the same old desire for power which so many humans have? So no, I would say that Akenaten was simply being abstract and idealist when he sculpted his daughters this way. Although perhaps their souls were previously held in bodies that did have elongated heads before their Earthly incarnation.

Your right, we're all humans,One family.But we all have our differences,and personally, i dont take it to the point of being a rascist. I believe we should embrace each others differences.Im half black and asian.I have white and red skinned friends.

We were seeded by the ahnunahki.Right?

Yes, but it is far more important to come to an understanding of the differences between the sexes than between the races. Racial differences are so slight as not to matter.

But like I said before, the annunaki seeded BOTH bonobos and chimps, with good choosing the bonobo and evil choosing the chimp. One is violent and separating, the other is loving and unifying. We all have both sides inside us, and can choose to emulate our chimp ancestors or our bonobo ancestors.

Can you tell what you know about the Exodus?

I mentioned it before, but I can add a few details.

The exodus was initiated by the Theban priesthood and their general Horemheb (actual pharaoh of the exodus), kicking Akenaten out of Egypt. Essentially Akenaten and his daughter Meritaten left egypt with her husband Gathelos and the Ark of the Covenant, along with several thousand of Akenaten's followers. Just as in the historical exodus, Horemheb changed his mind and pursued the fleeing Akenaten/Moses and lost his army and his own life in the reed sea, which Moses parted using the Ark.

At that time in Egypt and all through the east, there was a plague and this plague is thought to be largely the reason for the Theban priests to have gained the power to oust the Pharaoh. Lots of people were dying and they blamed Akenaten's abandonment of the Egyptian pantheon of gods for this plague. A cursory historical investigation will confirm this plague being widespread at the time.

So what a lot of people don't realize is that the wandering in the wilderness was done to protect the tribes from the pestilence in the land. It was done for their spiritual conditioning but more importantly to keep them quarantined.

Akenaten went to Midian and negotiated with Jethro to take over his tribes which were ancestrally related to Akenaten anyway. These tribes were at that time sacrificing their children to their volcano god Jahve. Once they saw the Ark and its power, and heard the conviction in Akenaten/Moses' voice, they became his tribes. Of course being a Levite, he already had the claim to spiritual leadership. Akenaten convinced them to stop sacrificing humans and he created the lesser "Mosaic" animal sacrifice code to allay their bloodlust. He also made them get circumcised which as most people know, is an Egyptian tradition. He spent 40 years there (the wandering) but Meritaten and Gathelos left the tribes before the end of the wandering and they took the Ark with them because it was at risk. Joshua then took the tribes into canaan and Moses stayed behind with a few followers and lived his life out.

Also at the time of the exodus, several ships were dispatched by Akenaten and Gathelos into the Atlantic sea and told not to veer north or south. These ships eventually landed in what is now Quebec.

Here's a recent story about the Sun's binary companion. As I mentioned earlier, I am told that there will be two suns in the sky of the new world. The idea is that this binary star and its single orbital planet come into our sun's orbit every 24,000 years or so, and three such cycles constitute the 75,000 year cycle as mentioned in the RA material. Essentially this cycle is wrapping up now, and these souls mentioned have been bound to Earth through the past 75,000 years. This includes older civilizations like Atlantis and Mu which Moses and company were also born into and involved with, years ago.

Evidence Mounts for Binary Companion to our Sun

[edit on 27-11-2006 by smallpeeps]

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 10:04 AM
link   

I would say that Akenaten was simply being abstract and idealist when he sculpted his daughters this way. Although perhaps their souls were previously held in bodies that did have elongated heads before their Earthly incarnation.

What do you mean by scuplted?

So perhaps some of us could have looked "alien" in a past life before.I wouldnt doubt it.

Yes, but it is far more important to come to an understanding of the differences between the sexes than between the races. Racial differences are so slight as not to matter.

its the "Battle Of The Sexes" ...even though im trying to be alil funny,I do understand what you mean.Race is not as important as gender.You dont really have to explain it to me,I sorta already know.

But like I said before, the annunaki seeded BOTH bonobos and chimps, with good choosing the bonobo and evil choosing the chimp. One is violent and separating, the other is loving and unifying. We all have both sides inside us, and can choose to emulate our chimp ancestors or our bonobo ancestors.

Very interesting! But how do we know if we are a bonobo or a chimp?

I mentioned it before, but I can add a few details.

The exodus was initiated by the Theban priesthood and their general Horemheb (actual pharaoh of the exodus), kicking Akenaten out of Egypt. Essentially Akenaten and his daughter Meritaten left egypt with her husband Gathelos and the Ark of the Covenant, along with several thousand of Akenaten's followers.

So Akenaten's people were the Israelites? But what about the "let my people go" and all that stuuf.Did Akenaten still have to prove his god was even more powerful then the gods the Theban's worshipped?

Wasnt his god Amon-Ra?

Just as in the historical exodus, Horemheb changed his mind and pursued the fleeing Akenaten/Moses and lost his army and his own life in the reed sea, which Moses parted using the Ark.

So the Ark had supernatural powers.Was it made by aliens? Was it the annunaki who gave it to Akenaten.

At that time in Egypt and all through the east, there was a plague and this plague is thought to be largely the reason for the Theban priests to have gained the power to oust the Pharaoh.

The bible says God started the plague,because Pharoah wouldnt release Moses people. True or not? So was this plague just a everyday occurence or was god just really angry.

He spent 40 years there (the wandering) but Meritaten and Gathelos left the tribes before the end of the wandering and they took the Ark with them because it was at risk. Joshua then took the tribes into canaan and Moses stayed behind with a few followers and lived his life out.

Why was the Ark at risk?

Here's a recent story about the Sun's binary companion. As I mentioned earlier, I am told that there will be two suns in the sky of the new world. The idea is that this binary star and its single orbital planet come into our sun's orbit every 24,000 years or so, and three such cycles constitute the 75,000 year cycle as mentioned in the RA material. Essentially this cycle is wrapping up now, and these souls mentioned have been bound to Earth through the past 75,000 years. This includes older civilizations like Atlantis and Mu which Moses and company were also born into and involved with, years ago.

Since you brung up the topic of a "new world" i want to ask you some more about the rapture,and whats supposed to happen after everyone is taken.

What will happen next? Will we live with them on there planet,or will we get our own new planet,is that what you mean by the "new world".

[edit on 27-11-2006 by smallpeeps]

[edit on 29-11-2006 by TheSonOfMan]

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 11:15 AM
link   

What do you mean by scuplted?

Here's another picture, this time its Meritaten, his firstborn daughter. In the thread above I mentioned sculpture but posted wall art.

So perhaps some of us could have looked "alien" in a past life before.I wouldnt doubt it.

I am told that this is true. Just because you have a human body, doesn't mean your true nature is not of some other form.

its the "Battle Of The Sexes"

Very interesting! But how do we know if we are a bonobo or a chimp?

The battle of the sexes, yes. More correctly, it's the battle over who controls the "sexual joystick" of the human race. I use this term flippantly but the concept is correct. Humanity has a pervasive disengagement from their own sexuality, and the return of the temple priestess arrangement will be the result. Women will collectively unite. I laugh when I think of the chills running down men's spines when they read this but they're uninformed dolts. Some guys, you couldn't usher them into paradise if you put hooks in their flesh.

We are both bonobo and chimp. We can choose which side of ourselves to identify with. Did you read the snippet I quoted about bonobo behavior? Now theorize how one might excercise their bonobo side. ...What's truly funny about the state of humans today is that if I were to draw a more clear picture of what I am saying here, this thread would be instantly shut down. Sex is not a topic for conversation these days and it is for control that the world is this way.

Imagine if you will, the temple priestesses of old, and what their day consisted of, and why men desired to come to the temple and deposit money. Must I say more?

So Akenaten's people were the Israelites? But what about the "let my people go" and all that stuuf.Did Akenaten still have to prove his god was even more powerful then the gods the Theban's worshipped?

I am told that this all happened in one event. Akenaten surely travelled the region but the turning point came when the people gave the power to the army (Horemheb was a general) and not the Pharaoh. This was when the exodus happened and before the exodus, Akenaten went before the priests and this is the scene where Moses throws his staff down and it consumes the staffs of the priests. I am told this did happen, and that afterward when Akenaten was leaving with his people, the General made chase and died in the reed sea, just as it is said.

Wasnt his god Amon-Ra?

Originally RA was an aspect of God or more correctly all the gods comprised the main god Amon-RA. Akenaten then had an experience with direct communication with RA. I am told this happened not in Egypt but in the nearby mountains. He had his vision and communication with RA and then this showed him that RA of old was actually the original force which assisted his ancestors. He then set about removing all the also-ran gods and made RA representative of the original creator --which seems to be RA's intent. RA calls themselves a humble servant of the One Creator. So it's not really a question of his god being more powerful, but rather that he found the supreme channel to God, the original creator of our Universe.

So the Ark had supernatural powers.Was it made by aliens? Was it the annunaki who gave it to Akenaten.

The annunaki are a mystery to me but I have inquired further and found that yes, Moses and his family were of the annunaki race prior to their participation in this 74k year cycle. Still I am told that Moses was not in contact with these beings during his life. When they made the decision to incarnate for this cycle and for these goals, the contact with their old annunaki relations were mostly disallowed. Still, they are human to me.

Yes the Ark is alien tech for the good side. It was built by Akenaten and his apprentice at Amarna as I mentioned before. It channels the power of RA, which is essentially the same creative intelligence which the Creator embodies in all that is. It will not be used until the new world.

The bible says God started the plague,because Pharoah wouldnt release Moses people. True or not? So was this plague just a everyday occurence or was god just really angry.

The plagues of Egypt were related to one another but still miraculous. Cattle and humans died = regional plague. Volcano explodes = firey hail. Frogs, bloody nile and "piles" were all miraculously delivered by Moses/Akenaten as in the bible story.

I am not sure if it's right to say God was angry because again this is like human emotions placed onto God's image. I would say rather that there was a purpose which Horemheb would not be allowed to prevent.

Why was the Ark at risk?

I am told that during the end of the wandering there was attempt to capture it as the tribes emerged from their wandering. There was an actual attempt made and a skirmish for the Ark ensued. After this, those in charge realized the Ark needed to be hidden. It remains hidden in the spot they placed it, down to this very day.

Since you brung up the topic of a "new world" i want to ask you some more about the rapture,and whats supposed to happen after everyone is taken.

10% go up and watch, while another 10% fight and survive through down here. The other 80% die and are either reborn onto the new Earth or shuttled to a planet more to their karmic interests. Afterward, Earth is transformed by the Ark and the people of Earth.

What will happen next? Will we live with them on there planet,or will we get our own new planet,is that what you mean by the "new world".

The Earth will be without materialism but without communism also. There will be nothing to unite humanity excpet their goodwill toward one another. We will have supreme security and well being and will be able to telepathically communicate. I have quoted the RA material earlier in this thread regarding how the world will be, and that's the best description I can give so feel free to quote it here if you like.

Learning never stops; There will always be challenges, but the new Earth will be a world in which the Earth's beauty is finally matched by commensurate beauty in the minds and hearts of its inhabitants.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Here's another picture, this time its Meritaten, his firstborn daughter. In the thread above I mentioned sculpture but posted wall art.

Now i see what your saying.Good picture.

I am told that this is true. Just because you have a human body, doesn't mean your true nature is not of some other form.

I would agree.

We are both bonobo and chimp. We can choose which side of ourselves to identify with. Did you read the snippet I quoted about bonobo behavior? Now theorize how one might excercise their bonobo side.

Hey you know whats interesting,There a rock group by the name of U2 and there lead singer's name is BONO...Im not sure if its spelled that way,i should i have checked before i posted this,but anyway he seems like a loving and unifying person,just like you said the bonobos were.

Originally RA was an aspect of God or more correctly all the gods comprised the main god Amon-RA. Akenaten then had an experience with direct communication with RA. I am told this happened not in Egypt but in the nearby mountains. He had his vision and communication with RA and then this showed him that RA of old was actually the original force which assisted his ancestors. He then set about removing all the also-ran gods and made RA representative of the original creator --which seems to be RA's intent. RA calls themselves a humble servant of the One Creator. So it's not really a question of his god being more powerful, but rather that he found the supreme channel to God, the original creator of our Universe.

Yea my dictionary says Amen-Ra IS THE creartor of the Universe,so i think you got it right.

The annunaki are a mystery to me but I have inquired further and found that yes, Moses and his family were of the annunaki race prior to their participation in this 74k year cycle.

Cool,I never knew that part.Those anunnaki are so dang awesome.

Still I am told that Moses was not in contact with these beings during his life. When they made the decision to incarnate for this cycle and for these goals, the contact with their old annunaki relations were mostly disallowed. Still, they are human to me.

So if thats the case were did he get the 10 commandments.and why did he spend 40 nights ontop a mountain.So even though he didnt have contact with the anunnaki,did he get to make contact with any other people?

Yes the Ark is alien tech for the good side. It was built by Akenaten and his apprentice at Amarna as I mentioned before. It channels the power of RA, which is essentially the same creative intelligence which the Creator embodies in all that is. It will not be used until the new world.

I like the sounds of that.Im all for the good side.

I am not sure if it's right to say God was angry because again this is like human emotions placed onto God's image. I would say rather that there was a purpose which Horemheb would not be allowed to prevent.

Hmmm, Divine Interventions!

I am told that during the end of the wandering there was attempt to capture it as the tribes emerged from their wandering. There was an actual attempt made and a skirmish for the Ark ensued. After this, those in charge realized the Ark needed to be hidden. It remains hidden in the spot they placed it, down to this very day.

I bet you the anunnaki know were the Ark is.They are the ones who prolly helped hide it.

10% go up and watch, while another 10% fight and survive through down here. The other 80% die and are either reborn onto the new Earth or shuttled to a planet more to their karmic interests. Afterward, Earth is transformed by the Ark and the people of Earth.

Ok hopefully im apart of the 10% going up...i feel like im fighting to survive as it is now.So this earth will be the new world,I see.The bible has all of this written in it.It says the Lord,btw he is anunnaki,He will come down and live with us,and like you said,tranform the earth.All the ancient ruins will be rebuilt by humans,humans and animals will live together.Yea it will be alot better.This is the promise the Lord made to us.And the ark will help do all of this.This alll sounds really amazing.I hope im there to see it all happen.

The Earth will be without materialism but without communism also. There will be nothing to unite humanity excpet their goodwill toward one another. We will have supreme security and well being and will be able to telepathically communicate. I have quoted the RA material earlier in this thread regarding how the world will be, and that's the best description I can give so feel free to quote it here if you like.

Right now i can quote some scriptures from the bible that says exactly what your saying but in different words.I truly know you are being honest.And whoever is giving you your information is right on the money.How you mentioned telapathic communictaion,the bible says when we live with god that before we speak he'll know what were thinking.hahahaha that sounds like telepathic communictaion to me.

Hey smallpeeps,can you ask your source ,weather or not the anunnaki still travel in that big planet they have? Also ask about light speed. Thanks man.

Ooooooo and one more thing about the rpature.How is it gonna happen here on earth.Like how are we taken? will it happen instantly?will they come and grab us from where ever we are? like exactly how are we supposed to be taken up.

Will they just appear in our living rooms..and say " come on we gotta go NOW! lol.

that would be awsome.If mymomshome shes gonna freak out.and sad thing is she doesnt even believe in et's so whats her chances of making it.Does it matter if you believe in them or not.

Are people left behind because they didnt believe? so in a way ,being left behind is forcing them to believe something they didnt want to.Everyone whos taken either believed by faith.or actaully has seen them.

Ok peace!!

[edit on 30-11-2006 by TheSonOfMan]

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Hey you know whats interesting,There a rock group by the name of U2 and there lead singer's name is BONO...Im not sure if its spelled that way,i should i have checked before i posted this,but anyway he seems like a loving and unifying person,just like you said the bonobos were.

Uh, no. Bono is just a guy who wants the camera on him. He'll never find what he's looking for.

Cool,I never knew that part.Those anunnaki are so dang awesome.

[...]

So if thats the case were did he get the 10 commandments.and why did he spend 40 nights ontop a mountain.So even though he didnt have contact with the anunnaki,did he get to make contact with any other people?

I have to say thanks to you TheSonofMan, because I am learning a lot about the annunaki and would not have asked if you hadn't been curious. I had read about them in the past as being connected to Sumeria and the legends that go way back, but since you have asked, I have asked and the answers are quite interesting.

To understand the ten commandments, you have to understand that every "divine" communication has both evil (control) and good (freedom) enmeshed in it. This is done for free will. This is true of the bible and also of the commandments which Moses obtained at the top of Sinai. As the RA material says, no entity who wanted people to be free would ever say "Thou shalt not..." so this part is more from the controlling Jahvist entity which was getting children sacrificed to it. Look up the legend of Jeptha and his daughter. This legend was included by Moses in the book of Judges as a testament to the forces he was fighting within the midianite tribes. Their thinking was, "Hey, how can God be upset with us if we give our most precious thing to Him?" but really this is where evil loves to see humans chop parts of themselves off. When you see sacrifice, you can be sure that evil is behind it. They love sacrifice and particularly when it's thought to be done for a valid reason but is then shown to be worthless. Evil loves to see people make bad decisions and then have those bad decisions gloriously explode in the person's face.

But anyway, Moses knew he had to convince the tribes that THEIR god was also on board with the power of the ark, and so he went up into the mountain for an unspecified number of days (40 is just a round number) and he carved the tablets himself so that the idiots he was leading would stop killing their kids.

I bet you the anunnaki know were the Ark is.They are the ones who prolly helped hide it.

Yes of course, but even if its location were known to those who would search for it, it wouldn't matter because they would not find it and would suffer for the search. The family which guards it has done so for the past 3000 years and they are most adept. Nobody will use it for evil. Ever.

Ok hopefully im apart of the 10% going up...i feel like im fighting to survive as it is now.So this earth will be the new world,I see.The bible has all of this written in it.It says the Lord,btw he is anunnaki,He will come down and live with us,and like you said,tranform the earth.All the ancient ruins will be rebuilt by humans,humans and animals will live together.Yea it will be alot better.This is the promise the Lord made to us.And the ark will help do all of this.This alll sounds really amazing.I hope im there to see it all happen.

What you have said above is 100% true. Yes, your faith has merit but more importantly, make peace with 1: your family and then 2: your friends and then 3: your fellowman. What we do has more merit than our faith. That should be obvious but so many people think their faith will preserve them.

Right now i can quote some scriptures from the bible that says exactly what your saying but in different words.I truly know you are being honest.And whoever is giving you your information is right on the money.How you mentioned telapathic communictaion,the bible says when we live with god that before we speak he'll know what were thinking.hahahaha that sounds like telepathic communictaion to me.

Yes, when Jesus is there in the new world, there will be no hiding your thoughts from him but this will not matter because your thoughts will surely be happy and full of life. But most importantly you will also not be able to stop feeling the raw love which will emanate from him to you. You will look into his eyes and know that he loves you as much as he loves his own children. Children which will be born to him, I might add. The true Jesus will not accept worship but will always direct worship to the original Creator.

Hey smallpeeps,can you ask your source ,weather or not the anunnaki still travel in that big planet they have? Also ask about light speed. Thanks man.

Well I asked and I found that yes, Nibiru, or planet X, is the home world of the annunaki. Essentially, 75,000 years ago when Moses agreed to bind himself and his family (wife, son and daughters) to Earth for this work, he aso took a few million annunaki persons with him, and a lot of these are the wanderers mentioned in the RA material. This whole group has bound themselves to Earth for good (some for evil) along with Moses who is also a king on his homeworld of Nibiru. Essentially it was a most amazing step which Moses took to come to Earth. Imagine a king stepping down to become a man of the dirt. It is Moses who enabled all of humanity to have a chance at evolution and paradise. He is the ultimate hero of planet Earth (or the ultimate hated person for evil). He created a path with his children by which humans can get lifted. If it weren't for him, the evil annunaki would have simply kept humans as slaves. Moses and his followers knew we had more in us than that.

Light speed? Well, suffice to say that when Prote said he travelled on a beam of light, that this kind of travel will be possible in the new world. There will be opportunities for space travel.

Will they just appear in our living rooms..and say " come on we gotta go NOW! lol.

Does it matter if you believe in them or not.

There will be a door which opens in your mind and you need only extend an imagined hand toward it. This door may already be open for some people but there is a time when the door closes and then the real fun starts. It is an invitation which you must accept. As for does it matter if your mom believes? No, lots of people will be surprised by the invite. But, she must accept the choice. Free will and all that.

Are people left behind because they didnt believe? so in a way ,being left behind is forcing them to believe something they didnt want to.Everyone whos taken either believed by faith.or actaully has seen them.

Very few humans know the truth of rebirth, and so they have a sort of panicked attitude toward their life which serves evil quite well. In order to grasp the idea of those being left behind, you have to understand that really, the body is just a vehicle for the essence, the soul.

But also, is it not fair and just that people would be given their desires? Everyone will get what they want and they will get the god they pray to. But as happens when a poorly formulated wish is granted, pain is often the end result. Still, there is only healing after death. --Except for those who choose the evil path. These ones when they die, will feel every hurt they applied in their life. They will be in the woman's body they raped. They will be in the child's body they beat, etc. They must feel the pain inflicted. The strongest evil persons are the ones who can both afflict pain and endure that same pain on themselves in the afterlife, thereby retaining their personality and separation from the Creator. Still, God is love and this they will know, eventually.

[edit on 30-11-2006 by smallpeeps]

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join