It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is terrorism, causing American outrage?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaguarmike
"The leader of genius must have the ability to make different opponents appear as if they belonged to one category." - Adolf Hitler

You #ing Nazi piece of #!

I believe you're contradicting yourself, let me clarify. You were just lecturing on how it is bad to compare a burgler to a terrorist and told us that putting people into groups like that is so evil, Then in the same post you called that same person a Nazi. Not only are you guilty of the same infraction that you are accusing the other of, but you took it a step further. In the previous post a burgler and a terrorist were compared to each other both of them bad people true, but now you are comparing a person with nothing to go on but their opinion to a Nazi. You didnt just group people together that have nothing in common but you did so with the CLEAR intent to incite hate upon someone that is guilty of nothing but having a different opinion than you. You Sir are a sick twisted individual.

And that goes for this entire thread that is full of nothing but double standards and half witted jargon used to incite anger and hate.

Edited for spelling

[edit on 11/16/2006 by JackJuice]

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackJuice

"The leader of genius must have the ability to make different opponents appear as if they belonged to one category." - Adolf Hitler

I believe you're contradicting yourself, let me clarify. You were just lecturing on how it is bad to compare a burgler to a terrorist and told us that putting people into groups like that is so evil, Then in the same post you called that same person a Nazi. Not only are you guilty of the same infraction that you are accusing the other of, but you took it a step further. In the previous post a burgler and a terrorist were compared to each other both of them bad people true, but now you are comparing a person with nothing to go on but their opinion to a Nazi. You didnt just group people together that have nothing in common but you did so with the CLEAR intent to incite hate upon someone that is guilty of nothing but having a different opinion than you. You Sir are a sick twisted individual.

And that goes for this entire thread that is full of nothing but double standards and half witted jargon used to incite anger and hate.

Edited for spelling

[edit on 11/16/2006 by JackJuice]

Quite wrong good sir; allow me to clarify. Adolf Hitler, and those sharing his methods today, think it is the best strategy when attacking an enemy, to include ALL enemies of theirs as ONE enemy. It is much easier to sway your people when you make all enemies of yours appear as one.

That poster shares ideology of Nazi's, and is scum of the earth because of that. Answer me this Jack Juice, who else did I accuse of being a Nazi? What other enemies have I stated that I compared to Nazi's? None!

Your logic is flawed, and is sensational arguing with you betting on the majority not finishing your readings past the first two sentences. You are a dispicable human being.

Now let's get to the beef of the argument, and why this is an outrage.

When you throw in loose definitions for enemies; all is lost.
Terrorists deserve death; there is no debate on that issue. Terrorists kill, maim, torture, and install fear which is more catastrophic for a population than the others mentioned. However, when a state- or in this case a person- labels different groups as one target, you get tyranny.

Currently, terrorists don't get a trial, are tortured, and executed. If you label a burglar as a terrorist, now that person doesn't get a trial, is tortured, and can be executed. What's next? Democrats? People who like their free speech? People who like owning guns legally? People who like soldiers not staying in their houses and eating their food- and maybe giving your wife a second glance? People who cheat taxes? People who speed on the highway?

Do you catch my drift? And don't think for a second that will never happen here. Absolute power corrupts absolutely, and has happened all over the globe for ages. Don't think for a second germany's population in the 40's, or Russia's population in the 40's, was any less smart than the American people now. If anything, we're stupider!

Your glorious country, my glorious country, and our glorious country is getting RAPED by neo-cons, the Illuminati, and those striving around the clock for the NWO. Wake the # up!

[edit on 16-11-2006 by jaguarmike]

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I'm an American. I'm very patriotic. I stand up for my country when people run their mouth.

But..

I'm not an ignorant American blind to the truth. I'm not blind to the corruption and greed our government forces on others, and even it's own people. I'm not shy to stand up and voice my disagreement towards our laws, policies, and overall government structure. I'm ashamed, as a patriotic American, at how much our values, our rights, and our freedoms, have been eroded. I'm ashamed at how easily the constitution is being erased from our history, from our society.

Patriotism isn't about denying all truth in the name of your country. It's not about supporting everything thrown in your face by your government. It's not about allowing all kinds of criminal acts to be forced on you in the name of "national security.

It's about doing what's best for you, for your fellow citizens, for your country, at any cost. It's about electing the good, and trashing the bad. It's about fighting for the very values, rights, and freedoms that are being eroded. It's protecting everything the Red, White, and Blue of our flag stands for.

Shame on all Americans who go along with unwarranted spying. Shame on all Americans who allow wars for oil, only to be screwed at the gas pump anyway. Shame on all Americans who allow the murder of 3000 innocent Americans on September 11th, and just so willingly eat the "official story" fed to them.

Everything America was created on, once stood for, and could have stood for in the future is being taken away, and you won't do anything about it. Why? Do you even care? Do you think the slaughter of thousands is right? Do you think destroying the constitution is right? Or are you afraid of the truth? Why are you afraid? If our government is everything you want it to be and more, what's there to be afraid of?

Wake up people. Look at what our country is becoming. It's time to do something about it. Something needs to be done, and fast, before the elected elite criminals shove their greedy hand's in our pockets and steal more than just money.

I apologize for somewhat hijacking your thread with my rant, Agit8dChop, but yours was well written and well thought out so you inspired me, and for that, you get my vote.

You have voted Agit8dChop for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more vote left for this month.

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Wow, you make your side of the argument look very credible with such statements. I've said some derogetory things on this site myself, I'll admit that. But that one takes the cake.

On with my point. Agit, I wish we could have continued our debate, but this turned into a complete # fight basically. It was a great thread, but now its all mud slinging.

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ludaChris

Wow, you make your side of the argument look very credible with such statements. I've said some derogetory things on this site myself, I'll admit that. But that one takes the cake.

On with my point. Agit, I wish we could have continued our debate, but this turned into a complete # fight basically. It was a great thread, but now its all mud slinging.

Oh jeez, you know, i'm sorry, you're right- getting heated over philosophy and tactics used by a group that resulted in the death of millions of innocent people is way out of left field. You know, I really apologize!

Debate me.

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ludaChris

Oh jeez, you know, i'm sorry, you're right- getting heated over philosophy and tactics used by a group that resulted in the death of millions of innocent people is way out of left field. You know, I really apologize!

Debate me.

Jaguarmike- You have exposed yourself. You have good ideas and express yourself well. You would have a greater impact if you avoid the sarcasm and personal attacks.

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkbluesky
Jaguarmike- You have exposed yourself. You have good ideas and express yourself well. You would have a greater impact if you avoid the sarcasm and personal attacks.

Or you people can stop being so damn sensitive about every little bull# thing that's said and stop using lame ass excuses to avoid debating somebody just because they call you names. If that's how he argues, then leave it alone. He can argue like that all he wants. I argue like that to. It's effective, believe it or not, because it exposes weak arguments coming from whoever is being debated. You have two choices..stop being such wimps about everything and debate the subject, or go crawl back in your hole, curl up with your mommy, suck on your thumb, and shut the hell up.

Your choice.

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by DickBinBush

Or you people can stop being so damn sensitive about every little bull# thing that's said and stop using lame ass excuses to avoid debating somebody just because they call you names. If that's how he argues, then leave it alone. He can argue like that all he wants. I argue like that to. It's effective, believe it or not, because it exposes weak arguments coming from whoever is being debated. You have two choices..stop being such wimps about everything and debate the subject, or go crawl back in your hole, curl up with your mommy, suck on your thumb, and shut the hell up.

Your choice.

Kiss my A## you mother f#ing piece of #. If you have sufficient intellect and data to agrue your side of any debate, it's uneccesary to use personal insults and sarcasm.

F off

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Kiss my A## you mother f#ing piece of #. If you have sufficient intellect and data to agrue your side of any debate, it's uneccesary to use personal insults and sarcasm.

F off

Touche!

This is not a one line post.

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 04:15 PM
link   

F off

Nice one, hypocrite.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by DickBinBush

Your choice.

F off

I especially liked your "you've exposed yourself" line, that made me laugh- I got this mental image of some disgruntled foul faced man slumped over in a chair with his two hands making a triangle getting all pissy (oh boy... or is that just my Albert Wesker avatar!). Your standards, and anyone arguing against Agit... well, I think i'd give bugs in my house more respect. Oh but thanks for the compliments, that made me all warm inside

How about YOU try and debate logically to what we've stated in these posts, instead of focusing on nasty words. Don't get trumped by others showing power. You'd be suprised how often people are mad at the aura of power being sent at them, not the cuss words. It's all the power. Do you want mods to close this thread down? I sure don't, it's a damn good thread. Argue the point.

DickbinBush, thanks pal

Agit, please get back on here, don't give up. If we make this big enough, something good (or bad... oops) is bound to happen.

So let's get back on topic now shall we.

[edit on 20-11-2006 by jaguarmike]

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 09:08 AM
link   
The situation is this, putting aside past conflicts, 9/11 etc. Those running the show wish America to be a global power. Irrespective of technology for one to enforce and spread that power one needs friendly bases or those you totally control. America is simply doing that. Its exactly what we Brits did, we had coaling stations all over the World so we could replenish our global fleet to control the seas and to take on anyone who got out of line.

America is doing the same thing, if the country it invades has plenty of natural resources then all the better, if many die so what were hardly short of people are we. Although that statement my seem brutal its the truth, this is not about being American or anybody else it a human trait, a human condition. We want to control everything and everyone, History is replete with such activites, America today, China tomorrow.

It is we humans who are responcible, nationality, religion etc. has nothing to do with it, its a human flaw that we cannot seem to live together, for now at least. We all control and we like it, parents control their kids, banks control their customers etc. The big question here is when are we all going to grow up and get beyond this, we have been doing it for thousands of years, making mistakes that is, its about time we learnt from those mistakes.

Maybe the scientists can remove this defect from us and then we can all live in peace, no race, no colour, no nationality, no inaquality just citizens of the Earth living in peace and harmony. The mushrooms are wearing off now so I'll have to stop.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join